Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Shapeshifters Will It Be Love Or War ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good storyline ?
  It is that is why I'm following along waiting for more.
  Please add more to it but keep going
  No not interested in this storyline
  Gold whore !
View Results

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:45 am
TenTenPrincess23

Ryu laughed "Come on you two its perfect since you both are the only of each tribe that can really tolerate each other. " he told them laughing again. "So you'll be married and bring our tribes back together giving them peace " he told them smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:33 pm
Skylar Atherley

Smile with Me. Laugh with Me...
User Image

Trenton had his own suspicions about Master Ryu, but he was really unsure if he should question him. If the families were going to have peace between each other due to a marriage, then perhaps Trent should go along with it. Plus, Cyra was a .. "good" mate.. even if they hardly know each other. But just something about Cyra made Trenton want to get to know him. To learn more about him. Trenton gave a small sympathetic smile to Cyra as he walked up to him and offered the gift basket. If this was for the good of his family, Trenton would do anything.

Trenton touched Cyra's right arm, petting him as reassurance to make him feel like 'everything should be okay, right?'. "Here.. these are for you.." Trenton gave Cyra the gift basket of oranges, chocolates, and cookies. He's cheeks turned pink. But when Trenton gazed into Cyra's eyes, he gave a look to him as if to beg 'Can we talk alone, please?!'... But with his eyes and hopefully, so that Cyra's father didn't see.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:28 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra took his hand squeezing it as he glanced at Trenton ignoring his father. "What do you honestly think of marrying me Trent?" he asked using the shortened form of the other males name that he had only used with him when they were in the others bedroom the night before. The name slid off his tongue easily before he licked his lips yanking the other onto the bed and against his chest ignoring his father who discretely left the room.

"You told about last night didn't you ??" he whispered sharply into his ear before nipping it a little harshly and then sucking at it right after. It was as though he was a totally different male from the one he was moments ago but then again he seemed to fluctuate and change rather quickly. His eyes were huge and his body tense as he held the smaller male against himself rock hard muscles pressed against the softer more fragile form of the other male.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:07 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trent panicked as he was yanked and tossed on the bed. Oh no! This was happening again! Why?! Trenton began resisting Cyra, a little stronger than he did the night before. He managed to just barely push Cyra away from Trenton just enough for him to breathe! It wouldn't last long but he was certainly going to answer and ask some questions. "Cyra!~ Grhhhh- Look! I like you a lot but don't you think marrying me is a little fast?" Trenton's cheeks were pink as he was just toyed with. "To be honest... I'm a little glad I'd be marrying you... but first things first!" Trent suddenly tried to muster up as much strength as he could to push Cyra over on to his back and straddled over him with a happy grin.

"What's with you?!~ Why do you try to seduce me like this all of a sudden?! And are you crazy?!" Trent let go of Cyra's shoulders and placed his hands on the sides of his Cyra's face. "I wouldn't be able to tell your father even if I wanted to!" Trent sat up and saw that the gift basket he had brought had toppled over. "How would I be able to tell your father that?! 'Oh, Hi Master Ryu. Well just before your son passed out in our kitchen, he had sex with me the night before~'" Trenton spoke in a voice as if pretending to talk to Cyra's father. He then gave a haughty pouting face as his cheeks burned again. "Your father said you were sick, so I brought you the gift basket to try and help you feel better... " The other man truly was bigger than Trenton. His chest was more muscular and broader than Trenton's. It was clear that Cyra must be one to work out frequently. "I don't want you to pass out again.." Trent then leaned over and placed his forehead on Cyra's "You sure you're feeling okay?" he asked.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:21 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra let out a growl as he was in fact pushed away from the other. "I don't know why the hell this keeps happening but its like I simply must have you Trenton and nothing I do is able to stop me." he blurted his face reddening as he was then shoved onto his back and straddled by the other much smaller male. He let out a rather pleased grunt though as he reached up raking his nails sutelly over the others bare chest taking great care to move his nails over sensitive areas that he was well aware were there.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:19 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton's cheeks turned red at Cyra's response. It astonished him that Cyra had these urges he simply couldn't control. How long had Cyra had to live like this? Then he felt Cyra's nails scrape down his bare chest and a quiet squeak escaped Trenton's lip. Trenton sort of froze and shivered, he almost didn't know if this was okay. One of Cyra's clan members could walk in. Unsure of what to do, he flopped on top of Cyra and buried his blonde head into the nape of Cyra's neck. " Are you really okay with this?....With me?" he asked questionably. "It's not too late to throw me out and threaten to kill me so I'll never come back.." Trent teased.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:36 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra let out a growl as he flipped them so that he had Trenton pinned beneath himself. Once he had him pinned there using only one hand to pin his arms above his head he copied in a way exactly what he had the night before caring little if any of his clan heard what was taking place within the confines of his room. His clan surely did hear very much what took place but no one move towards the room nor spoke a word.

Panting after he glanced into Trenton's eyes. "Does that answer your question ?" he growled out before laying on his back and stretching out.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:48 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Blushing and panting heavily, Trenton nodded and laid his head back on Cyra for support. "...If you're okay with it... then so am I... " he sighed with a small smile on his lips. After a few minutes, Trenton began pesteringly worried and he placed his hand over Cyra's forehead.

"Are you feeling alright?"
he asked. Trent remembered that after he and Cyra did this, Cyra passed out. Trenton had every right to be a little concerned for his future husband. Looking over on to the ground he saw his gift basket only slightly dismembered, since he did drop it. Only a few oranges had fallen out. The candies were still intact, So Trent reached out to pull the basket in the bed. " I don't know if you're much of a candy person. But I put this together for you 'cause I thought you were sick or something... " he stated placing the gift basket on his bedside nightstand.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:25 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra chuckled at all of this but grabbed a handful of the candy opening one and popping it into his mouth. "Mmm I love candy but father wont let me have them so either keep them hidden from him or you'll lose them before you get them to me." he informed him as his hand that wasn't eating said candy like it was going to vanish any moment began to explore the other male once more quickly pulling him forcefully against himself. "Your very sweet Trenton but why are you so nice to me ? Why do you care about me after the way that I've always treated you and then now I can't keep my damn hands off you." he asked as he popped another candy into his mouth before straddling the other male once more.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:18 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Smiling happily that he did something worthy for Cyra as he ate the candy, Trent thought of his answer. He giggled as Cyra's hand traveled over a ticklish spot on his body. Shaking his head in order to stay focused, Trenton smiled up at Cyra. " well, to be honest. I knew about you for awhile now. Matto mentioned that the rival clan had a son my age, I thought it would be great to meet you and we would be friends. My clan is a lot smaller than yours, so I don't have anyone my age there. But then Matto forbade me from ever seeing you.... " Trenton paused, " so that was when I decided to go spy on you! When I saw you for the first time, I was so excited, I nearly blew my cover. You and I weren't all that different." he smiled and blushed, thinking that his story was more for a stalker than a friend,"I've wanted to meet you and make you my friend for so long, that I cherish you... That's why i like being nice you...hehe ..I hope I've made you my friend... Have I?" he asked looking up into Cyra's beautiful teal eyes.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:24 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra held the other down by his wrists with one hand as the other now began to explore his chest and slowly slipping to lower regions. "Trenton you are a spy always will be but your a sexy spy who captured my friendship the moment you returned even after I shoved you away and told you to ******** of more or less. " he told him then started to trail his tongue over his chest before circling one stiff bud.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:28 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton gasped a bit as he was held down again. Struggling would have been pointless since Cyra was so much stronger than he was. His cheeks were red again as Cyra took advantage once more. " H-Hey... " he was trying to stop Cyra from doing all this again. Sex couldn't be the only thing Cyra wanted.. right? " Do you always have.. this much of an appetite?" he asked with a bit of blushing grin.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:24 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra kept him pinned for a little longer grinning at him before he realeased him smirking. Leaning down he whispered in his ear "My father is listening at the door so that was for his benefit" he purred then curled up pulling Trenton against himself. "Your smaller and more fragile then me but you sure have a strong wit about you. I am glad that you are going to be mine "  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:53 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Questions spiraled through Trenton's mind at the mention of his father listening. At first, he was ready to jump outside and run off, but thinking carefully, perhaps it best if Trent just curled up beside Cyra and take advantage of his warmth and strength. Although at the moment, with Trenton's blushing face, Cyra felt comfortably cool. Nuzzling carefully in the other male's neck, he found his fingers drawn to the grooves of Cyra's collar and neck muscles as he traced them carefully with his pale fingertips. "Do you think your father really wants peace between the clans?.. He seemed furious when he went to pick you up at our place.. " he asked. Why on earth would Master Ryu want to listen to the two of them? "What kind of man is your father?" he asked cautiously with a troubled look on his face.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:07 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra placed his mouth against the smaller males ear breathing on it for a moment before he opened his mouth to speak. "My father is a complicated man Trenton. He loves me but we lost my mother when I was very young and things just haven't been the same since. There are times that I honestly don't remember what happened no matter how hard I try to remember." he told him softly before he nipped his ear lightly. "Trenton there is a reason my father wants us to be married and I'm not going to try and figure out exactly why because he is very hard to figure out. When I try it gives me a headache. " he admitted.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff