Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Small Lake Town -taken by Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join ?
  Yes
  No
  Gold Whore!
  Going to read along!
View Results

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:19 pm
Skylar Atherley

Listening to him, he watched him and wiped his tears away. A shaky sigh left his lips, while he tried to calm himself down. He was glad he could stay here as long as he wanted, but was Gray's father okay with it? However, his cheeks were pink again, as he listened to him say he cared about him and liked having him around. There was a small smile on his lips, while he wiped his eyes again. They were stinging and just making more tears, while he let him finished talking. He was going to tell him he appreciated it, but then he noticed Gray was waving to someone. Turning his head some, he looked over to him and quickly stood up. "H-hello!" He squeaked out and looked between the two males. "U-um... " He was at a lost of words. However, he found himself inching behind Alvaro. He quickly wiped as much of the tears he could away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:26 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray was pleased that Alvaro seemed to be calming since he was in a safe environment now. Standing himself he went over and hugged his father who hugged him back then hugged Alvaro as well.

"Hello you are Alvaro my son has told me about you in our minds since he met you. I'm sorry that your father is against you but your welcome here for as long as you need and I'm sure that your father will come around given some time Alvaro. " he told him smiling at the human.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:19 am
Skylar Atherley

Watching Gray move to the older male, he wasn't really sure what to do... He was just waiting for him to yell at him. Gray's father probably wasn't too happy that he was a human, huh? When he was hugged, he practically froze and watched the older male. Alvaro listened to him, before blinking a few times. So Gray has already told his father about him? Alvaro felt embarrassed about that, but he was also happy that Gray didn't mind telling people- his father included- about him. Honestly, he thought Gray would be ashamed to tell people- especially his own father- about him... Then again Gray is different than all the other guys he's had a crush on. The last part made him stare at the floor and move slightly uncomfortable with what he heard. "Time?... It's been three years of that." He whispered softly, while staring awkwardly at the floor. After a few seconds he cleared his throat and looked at Gray's father. "What should I call you? By your name or a nickname? Also what is your name?" That all came out of his mouth quickly. It was clearly obvious to anyone that he didn't want to get into the subject of those three years...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:58 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Kiabol smiled at him "You may call me either father or Kiabol " he informed him smiling seeing the not wanting to talk about the past three years he nodded to his son who stepped forward and took Alvaro's hand leading him to another vast room.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:13 pm
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro was a bit uncomfortable, since he wasn't sure if the male would question information about the three years or not. However, when the male didn't question him, and he just introduced him he blushed and nodded his head lightly. He could call him father? E-embarrassing! Was it because Kiabol wanted to be called father by everyone? Or was it because he had feelings for Gray...? Blushing more, he smiled at the male and nodded his head. Okay... He would call him Kiabol for now. Seeing Gray step closer to him, he smiled before he felt the warmth in his hand. His gaze landed on their hands, as he followed the male. A happy smile on his face, as he squeezed the male's hand gently. He enjoyed holding his hand, and he was glad that Kiabol didn't seem to mind... Looking around in awe, he stayed close to Gray. Gray's home was quite amazing!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:42 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray smiled at him taking him to a large pool of water. "Want to swim ?" he ased winking at him giving him a huge smile  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:51 pm
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro followed him, before seeing the pool. Gray liked to swim, huh? Listening to his question, he blinked a few times and continued to hold Gray's hand. "I would but don't have any swim trunks with me..." He told him softly, as he looked at the ground some. What if he was upset with that? "But you can if you want!" He added quickly, as he went to pull his hand back. If Gray wanted to go swimming, then he would watch him swim. He didn't want to make him not go swimming because he didn't have swim trunks...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:21 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray smiled at him blinking and nodding his head when suddenly a gentle breeze went around Alvaro causing him to feel pleasurably warm as his cloths dissapeared appearing on a chair nearby and a set of black swm trunks appeared on his person. "There you go Alvaro no worries I have tons " he whispered kising his cheek as his ather had left. "Lets swim " he whispered nipping his ear.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:50 pm
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro looked at him and smiled some, while he waited for the male to go swimming. However, he felt a nice breeze and a warmth that was... pleasurable? His cheeks dusted in a pink color, as he looked down to see his clothes were gone. E-eh!? Alvaro was happy to see the swim trunks, though... Listening to him whisper, he looked at him and smiled. He was glad the male didn't min him borrowing swim trunks, but he didn't want to be much of a burden on the male. However, swimming with Gray would be nice. When he nipped his ear, a sound left his lips. Alvaro's face lit up, and his hands covered his mouth. "L-lets s-swim!" He muffled through his hands and started to head towards the water. He couldn't believe he let out such a noise! Especially while he was in Gray's home...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:12 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
/quote]

Gray smiled at him as he followed along to the water. When they got there he pulled the human male against himself causing water around them to ripple at the movement. "You make the sexiest sounds Alvaro " he purred then nipped his neck before letting him go and diving into the cool crisp water and swimming lengths of the pool.

His father was off taking care of things paying no attention to the boys. He trusted his son and could care less about his sexuality as long as his son was happy that was all that mattered to the man.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:55 pm
Skylar Atherley

Heading towards the water, he started to look around some. He was so embarrassed! It didn't help any, when Gray pulled him close and started talking. Ah... How could he find that sound sexy, while Alvaro found it completely embarrassing! Feeling the n** at his neck, he bit his lip enough to keep any sound down- for now... His eyes following Gray, while he started to walk in the water more. Calming his thoughts and heart, he smiled light at the male. He was glad the male seemed to be enjoying the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:22 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray was swimming around and around before long though he swam over going under and between the humans legs. When he did he ran his fingers up and down his legs. He then swam around some more before coming over and pulling the other into his arms and placing feather soft kisses and nips over his face neck and chest. As he did his one hand explored his arms and chest feeling the soft skin there. "Your so soft and I can tell that your holding back things like sounds and that. I can do things that you never even dreamed possible Alvaro. " he told him then kissed his lips deeply until they could both barley breath.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:40 pm
Skylar Atherley

While he moved some, he tried to keep any unnecessary thoughts out of his head. However, he felt something running up and down his legs. Blushing darkly, he started to keep the male in his field of vision. How embarrassing! Bitting his lip lightly, he soon let out a squeak of surprise. He had not been expecting the male to pull him into his arms and pamper him in kiss. Alvaro's body gladly welcomed all the feather soft kisses, as he tried to control himself at the feeling of them and the fact the male's hand was moving across his chest and arms. His knees already felt like jello, so when he heard the male... His face turned dark red and he kissed him back. His arms wrapping around the male's neck, as his legs slowly gave out on him. "I-I don't m-mean to h-hold b-back." He stuttered to him and caught his breath after the amazingly deep kiss. His mind was clouded with thoughts of Gray, Gray's kisses, Gray's touches... Hiding his face in embarrassment, he tried to move a bit away from Gray so his body- and problem- was not pressing against Gray. He felt horrible! But the kisses and touches were so nice... His body was just begging for more attention from Gray!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:30 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
/quote]

Gray kept him in the pool for a little longer before they appeared elsewhere but even so not a single person came anywhere near them. It was as though Gray was able to control everything around himself. Every object even was right as he wished it to be right down to cloths and items that he wished to have to use for what ever reason.

Time passed in a blur before suddenly Alvaro was lying in bed with Gray both males wearing nothing but smiles upon their lips. Gray turned to the other with dancing rainbow eyes of pure pleasure. "I hope that I have not caused you to never want to see me again Alvaro. Do you still wish to stay here with me ?" he asked tilting his head to the side a little.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:49 pm
Skylar Atherley

After a moment he didn't feel the water around them anymore, instead he was somewhere else with Gray. His gaze stayed on the male, as he watched him and allowed himself to let his body react by itself. Alvaro couldn't believe what was happening, and it all seemed like a blurry dream to him... But he was happy that the male did that. Once they were laying in bed relaxing, he stared at Gray and smiled. Gray was certainly the best thing that has ever happened to him! He loved the fact that he would be staying with Gray!

Listening to him, he blinked a few times. His face inched closer to Gray's, before he gave him a light kiss. "I enjoyed it, and I hope I can stay." He told him with a serious tone. He really did enjoy it and Alvaro wanted to stay here with Gray! Gray was the guy of his dreams and he wanted to stay with him and get to know him more. He nuzzled close to the male, and whispered a thanks to him happily. Gray didn't mind that he was a homosexual, and it seemed the Gray was the same way. Smiling happily to himself, he hid his blushing face some against Gray.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff