Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] You shouldn't mess with me! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:58 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro Aki

Listening to him speak, he frowned more. He had to hurry to get Donald to the hospital! Where was a hospital anyways?! Frowning deeply, he picked the human and held him closely, while he tried not to do anything crazy. Listening to him speak, he frowned even more. Just cooling him wouldn't do anything to help him? Jumping when his father appeared, he watched him touch his chest. Blinking a few times, he watched him touch his chest. His mark was gone? What? Before he could question that, he heard him ask for Aki to come. Of course the hound didn't listen to him, before Takeo whistled to the hound. It took a moment, before the hound appeared in his black hound form. He lowered his head down and growled at Tristan. "Aki not now... You heard him, later you can attack him. Just listen to him for a few moments." He told the hound seriously, before he looked at his father. "Where's the hospital? Will he get better if we take him there? Oh yea, Aki please heal his burns." He told the hound as he laid Donald down. Aki growled before he shifted to his water form and started to concentrate on healing the burns.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:19 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan gazed at the hound "Aki I'm sorry its my fault not Donalds so please just heal him please. " he told him then surronded them with light before they appeared at a hospital entrance. "Now you have to take him in alone Takeo and you have to tell them that he had water spilled on him or something just not that your father the devil did it. Do you understand me ?" he asked hoping that his son would be able to handle this situation since he couldn't step into the hospital at least not right now that was.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:10 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro Aki

Aki just growled at Takeo's father, as he started to heal the human some. However, Tristan made them disappear before the hound was done healing his burn wound, so Takeo was looking at his father. He stood there and listen before he held Donald comfortably in his arms. How could his father actually trust him with doing this? Heading inside, he looked around before someone came to help him. Were they trust worthy? He couldn't tell... All he could tell was that they were a human and a female. "H-he's burning up..." He started as she started to lead him where he needed to go. Then the question about the unhealed burns came up. "Boiling water got spilled on him..." He informed her softly, as he watched Donald with a light from. "Will he be okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:48 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan stayed outside pacing some but he knew that he could do nothing about it and that he had to trust his son.

The nurse looked at him shaking her head. "Come with me " she told him leading him into a room then began to deal with the burns. "How long ago did he get burnt and is there any burns that are not visable ?" she asked.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:06 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Looking at the female, he nodded his head and started to follow her. He was worried about him! What if he didn't get better?! Laying down Donald where he was told to, he stayed close by listening to the question. His mind wondered some on that, before he told her exactly how long ago the burns had happened. After that, he started to inform the female of where all he knew Donald had been burned. His mind was racing, but he was doing a decent job on not freaking out. "I-is he going to be okay?" He asked her softly, while he tried to stay close to Donald but still out of the nurse's way.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:34 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

The nurse did what she could and then the doctor came in giving Donald a shot of something and shaking his head. "I want an ice bath prepared stat" he told the nurse who nodded. "I think that he has issues with the burns and his appendixs" he muttered  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:47 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

The nurse didn't answer his question, so he stayed quiet and watched him. He held himself back from attacking the doctor, since he was injecting something into Donald... But he stayed where he was and listened to the male mutter and speak. A ice bath? Issues with his burns and appendix? Looking at him, he frowned more. "W-will he be okay?" He questioned, before he let out a shaky sigh. 'Daddy... What if he isn't okay? It'll be my fault he's like this!' He asked his father through his mind. Obviously he was super worried, since he had said Daddy instead of Father... Who wouldn't be worried?!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:15 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan paced outside stopping when he heard his son refering to him as such "Its going to be fine son. If its his appendix then they will remove it and he will be alright. I promise son he will be fine " he told him in his mind as they turned and wheeled Donald from the room towards the operating room quickly.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:42 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Listening to his father, he let out a sigh and nodded his head. His father wouldn't lie to him about this kind of thing... Seeing them moving Donald, he quickly started to follow him. Where were they taking him!? They needed to fix the human now! Why did humans have to be so different? Their bodies did not heal as quickly as a demons, and he wasn't so sure why. Taeko had a form that looks like a humans, but he wasn't so sure why he was so different than a human.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:08 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

One of the nurses stepped in front of Takeo stopping him from following the others into the operating room. "You are not permitted to go in there young man." he informed him curetly. "Only hospital personal are allowed inside the operating room. Now you can go and wait in the waiting room but if your not family to him then you will not be given any further information and his next of kin will be notified if they haven't already been notified." he informed him rudly before going into the operating room himself.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:49 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

This nurse... This guy... This human pissed him off! He was worried about his friend and he wouldn't let him see him?! Nor would he inform him on how he was doing!? 'Daddy... I hate humans...' He stated to his father, clenching his fists enough to draw blood. 'I just want to make sure he's okay...' He added, while he continued to stand there and wait for Donald. Would he be okay? Why wouldn't the humans tell him about Donald, when he got out of being taken care of...? '... Would it be better if I go home, daddy?' He asked his father, while staring at the ground with a glare. He didn't want to leave Donald behind but... He didn't know how to live in this world either... What if he snapped at a human? They wouldn't be able to protect themselves, then Donald would hate him...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:17 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan took a deep breath "Takeo can you control yourself? You can't let your rage come out or it will destroy Donald trust me. If you can't keep control then yes go home. You can come back when you've gotten control of yourself. " he told him in his head as another nurse brushed by the devils son. But then stopped and came to him. "Who are you and what are you to Donald ?" he asked as he swayed from the ball of one foot to the other.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:27 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Listening to his father, he frowned some. Donald wouldn't trust him... He didn't want to destroy the boy's trust! Taking a deep breath, he ignored the fact another nurse brushed by him. However, this time the nurse stopped and spoke to him? Listening to his question, he blinked a few times. 'I might be able to stay calm...' He informed his father, before staring at the nurse. "I'm Takeo... Donald's friend, you?" He asked calmly, deciding it would best if he didn't lie. At first he wanted to state he was family, but he decided to state he was just his friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:24 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

The nurse glanced at him briefly "Well his father is on the way but if you say that your his friend then I'm not going to tell you no. Come on " he told him leading him to a room right beside the operating room. "He is going to be in surgery for a while but your welcome to wait here alright ?" he told him then turned and left the room to get ready for the boys surgery.

"Just stay calm son calm "

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:40 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

He stayed where he was and listened to the male. Hm? He wasn't going to tell him no? A weak smile was on his face, while he followed the human to the waiting room. This one was nicer than the other nurse that's for sure! A heavy sigh left his lips, as he nodded his head and took a seat on the floor. The floor was more comfortable to him than the chairs... Waiting would be such a pain, why couldn't humans do surgery's faster. Listening to his father, he nodded his head and brought his hands to his face to lick his wounds. Soon enough he could see them closing and nodded his head lightly. 'I'll try my best to stay calm.'  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff