Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Initial Impressions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:44 pm
Skylar Atherley

The woman looked relieved when normal color returned to Piper's face. Kail watched a bit startled when the man awoke a ski g who he was and where he was. "Fear not child you are safe here." The woman answered.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Piper glanced between the two then looked at the woman blinking. "Are you my mother ?" he asked blinking she spoke to him. " My head hurts " he whispered rubbing his forehead some. He then sat up slowly glancing about. slowly since he was dizzy but the dizziness was fading as time passed which pleased him.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:08 pm
Skylar Atherley

The woman smiled kindly. "No dear I am a friend and one of this towns doctors. This boy here came for me saying you had been poisoned." the woman stated looking to Kail. Kail watched not sure if he believed the prince. "Here dear, drink this it should help rid you of the pain." the woman said handing the man another drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:16 am
Alikia Tsuki

Piper blinked rapidly as he listened but he took the drink taking a of it then drinking some more. "Who am I ? " he asked this time turning to look at Kail. "Why can't I remember anything about myself or even my name ?" he inquired turning to look at the woman once more. "I just don't understand anything or what even happened to me." he whispered licking his lips.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:36 pm
Skylar Atherley

Kail looked to be as if he were fighting with himself to tell the prince who he was or not. He couldn’t imagine any good coming from it. "Your An orphan. Your name is Piper." Kail finally stated. It wasn't all a lie besides the prince had wanted to get away from his father. "You were in with some bad people but your free now and safe mostly. As long as you don't go making a spectacle of yourself." He finished.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Piper looked at him blinking some. "I'm an orphan ??" he asked softly before sitting back and trying to take in everything that was being told to him. "My name is Piper and your name is ?" he asked softly as he gazed softly at the other.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:52 pm
Skylar Atherley

Kail was surprised when the man bothered to ask his name. "My name doesn't matter." He started only to be smacked by the elder woman. "Tell him your name."she ordered and Kail frowned at her. "My name is kail." He bit out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Skylar Atherley

Kail was surprised when the man bothered to ask his name. "My name doesn't matter." He started only to be smacked by the elder woman. "Tell him your name."she ordered and Kail frowned at her. "My name is kail." He bit out.

Piper took this in then blinked looking at him with questioning eyes. "Kail why are you so angry with me ??" he asked innocently which was not how the prince would normally be but what ever was given to him seemed to have totally wiped out his mind of the memories he had of his own life even his own name.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:26 pm
Skylar Atherley

Kail shook his head when Piper asked why he was so angry with him. He wasn't really angry with the prince, after all the man had no idea what had happened. No Kail was more angry with the situation. "Forget it, i'm going out." he snapped before moving to leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:38 am
Alikia Tsuki

Piper blinked then turned got up storming after him taking hold of him by the shoulder. "Why the hell are you so angry ?" he demanded. "I don't have any idea who I am or where I came from except what you are all telling me dammit" he growled. "Do you know what its like to have your mind be a blank ?? To forget your entire life and try as hard as you might you can't remember anything besides what others around you tell you about yourself?" he growled out before letting him go and backing up a little. "I'm sorry" he whispered

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:05 am
Skylar Atherley

Kail whipped around glaring at Piper as the man had grabbed him demanding to know what his problem was. "I may not have forgotten everything conveniently but I have had to forget what my life was. You can't possibly understand what has happened to me. Now let Go!" Kail hissed dangerously. When the man backed up apologizing Kail softened his glare. Running a hand through his hair he sighed, the way the prince was acting it was like he was a different person. It didn't seem fair to take out his anger for past actions on the man. "Look I just, I don't like people. I've never met anyone who hasn't hurt me in some way."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Piper blinked rapidly twisting his hands together as he took in what the other man was saying along with his body language. "Listen I hope to hell that I have not hurt you Kail but honestly I have no idea if I did or not. " he whispered. "I don't like it at all that I don't remember anything about myself. Please tell me about myself Kail. Do you know much about me ?" he asked softly tilting his head to the side.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:47 pm
Skylar Atherley

Kail didn't answer Piper's hope that he had not hurt him. He knew he wouldn't like nor remembering things but at the same time there were many things he didn't want to remember. "I don't know much about you, someone who helped save me asked me to save you so I did." Kail stated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Piper gasped "I was a jerk wasn't I and really really hurt you?" he asked then bolted scrambling out the door and into the woods. He wanted to get as far away from himself as he possible could.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:45 pm
Skylar Atherley

Kail stood for a moment shocked when Piper ran off. An instant later Kail was running after him. "What are you doing you idiot! I didn't save you so you can just get yourself killed running off." Kail exclaimed when he finally caught the man by the arm.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff