Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Miles and Asho's story (a continued rp with Tenten) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3<3<3
View Results

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:28 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles groaned out loud as he was dragged back in bed. "ngh.." Miles was still a bit sensitive from all of his wounds, but he wasn't a djinn, so he couldn't heal himself like Asho could.

"Asho....... My wounds weren't-" Then Asho jumped over to go get something for him to drink. Miles groaned in pain again. But then he couldn't help but smile like he always does when Asho tries to help.

Atleast he cares..

He thought to himself. He managed to sit up when Asho got back with juice and a piece of toast. He groaned with a painful smile.

"Look... You don't need to worry about those things...Just let me handle it... I want you to rest... and you healed the one on my head .. pretty well...... ow~"

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:08 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Be careful what you wish for...

Asho suddenly looked very anxious and angry at Miles. Huffing out a breath and throwing his arms up in the air he ranted,"Humans die if they get hurt, Miles! And you are human! What do you think happens when you die, hm? I go back into my lamp and you get to rot back into the earth becoming energy for all sorts of other things, but that's not the important part!!" Leaning over onto the bed the best way to describe the djinn's look was pained. "It hurts to think of Miles dieing..... Normally I can't wait for a horrible thing to happen and to be set free...yet..." tilting his head and drawing his brows up Asho continued sounding disturbed yet confused. "Yet if Miles were to die I don't... I don't like it. It shouldn't happen..."

He literally didn't know what was wrong with himself. When they had been separated the only thing he worried about was Miles. It took all his self control not to call everything down upon those men when they placed their hands upon his Miles...! There! His. Miles. What was that about. Sure Miles's soul was deemed his as per contract agreement for all the wishes he could think of; but this didn't give him any part of the man himself. Asho shouldn't think like that about a human anyways. It was wrong.

And still he couldn't stop the tears from welling in his eyes at the thought of a dead blonde man instead of the very alive one he had now. Clutching his chest and wincing Asho still wasn't sure what this odd pain was. Sometimes it hurt so badly and sometimes it was a sweet pain. "Miles it hurts....." he sobbed rubbing over his heart.

...Because there is usually a Price.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:18 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

What was this? Why is this magnificent creature telling Miles all this? It hurts? What hurts? ... You're heart. Miles cheeks flushed as he slowly put some of the imaginary pieces together. Some kind of brilliant love confession from his one true love!? It couldn't possibly-.. It's too much like some kind of romantic comedy. Maybe Asho thinks of Miles, like Miles thinks of him.

All too much wishful thinking.

But his friend was hurting. And to Miles, this was some kind of love confession. Or at least, he could pretend it was. Miles blinked a bit and then registered a sweet smile. Taking one hand lightly caressing the Djinn's cheek, rubbing a thick possible tear away with his thumb. Miles returned Asho's passionate glare with a humbling soft one. Then, with a quick finger, Miles through his lusciously thick blanket over the Djinn's head and tossed both males under a slew of blankets and pillows.

Laughing, Miles dug for Asho until he found him in the mound. Both of them were under a large blanket and bombardment of pillows, much like ones that kids like to do. He kissed the Djinn's forehead once again and slowly laid on his stomach.

"Thank you, Asho. But I've been wondering about something... Can I ask you?"
Miles asked Asho, hopefully before the Djinn tackled and tried to suffocate him under pillows. Miles rested his chin on back of his hands, hissing a bit from the pain.

"Asho, what happens to me when I die?... I mean-er.. well, what happens to you when I pass?" Miles asked calmly, his features calm but his voice serious.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:51 pm
TenTenPrincess23

His misty blue-grey eyes blinked when Miles wiped at them with his thumb and he sniffled a bit. No way he was going to start bawling again, too embarrassing. Then all of a sudden Miles tossed blankets over them, pulling Asho under too. Flailing around until they found each other the djinn frowned, sniffling but didn't say anything. His cheeks heated when he got a soft kiss on his forehead, he wiggled around a little.

"Huh?" Suddenly Asho had a guilty look and diverted his eyes away. "When the Master of the Lamp dies the Djinn will be sealed back inside for the next owner to come.... That was the original rule. After a while the ones trapped inside would die though..." Asho grabbed a pillow to clutch, that dark look entering his eyes like he was seeing a nightmare. "The magic we, no pretty much all magic, that's used is only finite. When it's gone it's gone for good. Djinn however can replenish their own magics by taking it away from something else, hence why we get so old and strong. However, once we were enslaved by the humans we'd only wanted to help more and more of use died off...." Pausing he peeked over at Miles. "It takes a great deal of magic and energy to be born. I was born under a blood moon when it set into the ocean. On the horizon where they met a flash of moonlight on the ocean's blue water was so radiant I appeared.... Of course that was the very first red moon to ever be, it was a magnificent moment...." Sighing and rolling onto his own stomach he watched Miles a bit.

Coming to a conclusion Asho decided to tell Miles everything, even if it meant making the other hate and fear him. "I'll only tell you Miles... Because you're the only human I trust...." biting his lip the man paused. This was a big confession. No living being had ever known so much about his kind before. "I was trapped in my lamp a long time ago. I've watched so many of my brethren die it made me so angry, so while I cannot break the rules set by the original master I can change them. But first... remember when we first met and I freaked over my lamp?" He looked at the other then went on. "It's because all of the magic I have is inside it," swallowing deeply he spoke softly,"and the red gem... is my soul. If the lamp breaks I will feel the injury to myself. If the gem is destroyed I'll die... So if you wanted to you could have hurt me a lot and I could have done nothing to stop you. I am not allowed to kill my Master. Oh, I could call vengeance upon you by tricks and such or simply ignore you when you were in trouble, but as long as your death doesn't come by my hand the rule stands... The rules of the lamp wrap our lives so tightly to our Masters it's nearly impossible to break free since upon their deaths we return to the lamps unless summoned."

Asho began worrying the edge of the pillow. "Um, however, all my past Masters have died... I made sure," his eyes flickered coldly,"they begged for a quick death while I watched." Giving himself a moment to cool off the djinn closed his eyes and took a breath. "The moment they would have died I took their soul. A loop-hole I wrote into my contract. You get my magic, until it nearly kills me; in exchange I get your soul upon death." Now that it was out in the open Asho waited for Miles's reaction.

Because when Miles died Asho would take his soul to keep himself alive; refilling his magics with it.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:35 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles listened intently, taking in every word. His eyes widened when Asho spoke chillingly about his previous masters and how he made sure they all died. When he finished, Miles took in a deep breath and sighed with an indifferent look. His lips contorted to side and then the other. "Huh..." he breathlessly let out.

He glanced over at Asho, his face looked as if it was expecting a more hateful reaction. His head leaned against his arms and he looked at Asho in the eyes.
"So in the end, I'm yours....hm.." Miles thought out loud as his eyes began to wander. Then he looked at Asho, and simply smiled with his grand pearly whites. " Well then... at least I know my soul will be put to good use...." he laughed a bit. Surely Asho was expecting something bigger.

But I know what I have to do...

Miles explained. "do you really think I couldn't figure out something like that? I mean- I guessed something close, but I wasn't too far off..haha!" He was still smiling.

Just give me some more time... because...

" I just wanted to know for sure. I didn't think that having a magical creature that could give me anything I wanted was for free..." he flipped over on his back, groaning a bit in pain.

...Because I don't know if I can give you up just yet...

".. nah.." He reached out for Asho's hand to hold. " I knew there was a catch...so, I better enjoy the time I have with you.." He spoke so easily about this, as if the news didn't bother him. But the truth was, it didn't. He had Asho there and that was all that mattered to him. "But I wonder... If you could kill me, No punishment from any contract...and be honest, would you?" he asked, violet eyes glistening from curiosity.

......I love you so much, I'd die 1000 times for you

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:11 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Asho squirmed under the pressure but Miles didn't seem to lash out at him. Instead the strangest thing happened: he accepted it. Out of all the years of living and seeing the world slowly rot before him, Asho never thought he'd see the day someone would up and say 'oh okay!' to a deal like this. His damp eyelashes fluttered to keep back more tears. Why was this happening now?! Why did Miles have to be his Master? Why did all these feelings have to be here now? The only one he didn't....

Making a face he looked down at their hands. It was a sweet pain.... Twining their fingers together Asho studied their hands. It was a simple gesture but why did it feel so good? The warmth soothed the roiling emotions inside him but made his stomach flutter at the same time. "I admit when you first released me I thought nothing more that about your corpse and how wonderful it would feel to make you heave your last breath........." his pause was long as he swallowed the lump and fought down that pain that shot up again. "But.... but now...."

Looking up at Miles from their joined hands his face became deep pink all the way up to his ears, even his eyes tinted in an embarrassed color. "Now I want to keep you more than I want even my own freedom... I don't think I am capable of killing you, not even if I had to, Miles..."

Closing his eyes the djinn leaned down and nestled his head next to the blonde's, both laying in opposite directions on the bed so they were head to shoulder, feet off the other end of the bed from one another. Reaching up with a free hand Asho touched Miles's lips ever so softly. "Miles... kissing is used as a form of affection right? So then if it's okay can...can I kiss you? I want to show you affection bu I'm not sure the right way how. I've hated for so long I'm not sure if this is the right way or not...." Asho confessed unsure. "I want to show emotions and have you take them accordingly."

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:55 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles's stomach fluttered just as much as Asho's. He looked at their hands intertwined and he gently gasped his hand around Asho's.

Then Asho talked about seeing Miles's death, he felt only a slight twinge of nervousness. But then, he continued. Miles's heart was pounding hard in his chest as Asho's words began striking chords like never before. The other male's face was so close that if he moved closer, Miles would never be able to control himself. Then a sweet gentle hand touched the blonde male's lips and his cheeks flushed red. Could it really be? That love that Miles has been longing for so long. He was so nervous that his heartbeat pounded like a bass drum in his head. He swallowed as he found it difficult to look Asho in the eyes.

Come on, Come on... You can do this! This is what you want right? Do it now or you'll miss your possibly only chance.

When he a gave a small smile, Miles relaxed a bit and he finally came to the realization that this wasn't a dream. Just as Miles was about to nod, giving Asho permission, the phone so loudly interrupted and rang. Irritated, Miles poked his head out of the covers and looked at the caller ID. It was none other that Mary herself. Miles sighed grudgingly and answered the phone.

"Hello...? Oh..? .... uhuh....yeah he's here.... oh-okay..." Miles sadly handed the phone to Asho. "It's for you.."

You are an idiot...

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:33 pm
TenTenPrincess23

He was just staring..... and it was making Asho nervous. His face flushed more when Miles's face did. Was that a good sign?! Was it bad? Did Miles not like him like this? Or was it disgusting? But he hadn't said anything bad when they kissed at the modeling thing. Maybe Miles was having second thoughts now that he had admitted all those deep dark secrets.

The tiny little flicker of hope and love started dying out as all the negatives started in on the Djinn's mind. Just about to squirm out of the covers yelling that it was joke or a mistake; the phone rang causing his heart to leap out of his chest. And Miles to crawl out before him. Which was good because he wasn't going to be happy about the tears in his sheets.... Oops.

"Huh?" Asho took the phone looking a bit irate. When Mary sang her hello his eyes went flat. Oh. . . She didn't sound like she was dying so it couldn't be important. Snapping at her in his original tongue made him feel better but she didn't understand a word of it. Snarling he growled,"IT'S NOT IMPORTANT. GO. AWAY!" Then he threw the phone as far and hard as he could out of the room slamming the door shut with magic.

Sniffling at Miles, Asho sat up and gathered the blankets around him into a safe little cocoon. "Um...uh...." his face was red. He wanted to get back to the topic at hand: namely if Miles wanted to kiss him. "So um.... May I?" Asho asked sounding oh so innocently.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:58 am
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

When Asho took the phone, Miles didn't expect the whole yelling thing. Even though right now was awkward, Miles looked a bit astonished when Asho yelled like that.

Oh dear..... Well I guess I'll have to talk to Mary later. It's a good thing she practically adores him.. he thought to himself when the phone was suddenly chucked out the door and it too slammed shut!

Eh! .....my poor phone... Miles a bit scared for a moment, worried that he was angry at Miles until he looked back at his friend, who was recoiled in the sheets and covers. Probably feeling very embarrassed. Rubbing his head and laying back on the bed next to Asho, he sort of painfully burried his blushing red face in a pillow. Looking over to Asho he gave a quiet nod of approval and small shy smile.

Maybe Asho isn't really going to kiss me... Maybe in Arabian, a kiss is something else.... Gosh! I'm in love with the man and I can't even admit to myself that he might actually care about me too?! I really am pathetic...

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:33 pm
TenTenPrincess23

When Miles laid down and snuggled to a pillow Asho was sure he was being rejected but just as his eyes were swirling a miserable grey, the small nod happened and he saw the blush. Suddenly the djinn was hot pink! His eyes were a startling cerulean blue while his hair was dark black, yet his face was flaming. All the way from the tips of his ears to his shoulders did he blush! It was elating to know the other would let him give him a kiss and scary too.

Asho had only ever been forced to do horrible things like that. What if he wasn't good at it and made Miles hate it? Or what if he did it wrong? Or tasted funny? Once again only bad things flooded his mind with doubt. However this time it was shoved aside by some odd bubbly sensation that screamed for the kissing to start.

With a very giddy squeal he pounced on the blond man, nuzzling his way to his face. Pausing for a moment to stare into amethyst eyes Asho blinked slowly and leaned in closing his eyes. Ever so gently he brushed his lips against Miles's and pulled back slowly to nibble his own lip nervously. "I..... I have not kissed anyone I have ever wanted to before...." he whispered softly, unsurely. "Um... did I do it right?"

It had been a sweet, chaste kiss but full of all of the uneasy, sweet feelings Asho had for Miles.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:32 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

His heart melted as Asho closed his eyes and brushed those sweet, soft lips against his own. When Miles closed his eyes, the kiss just fit... All the fear that Miles had about pressuring Asho seemed to just disappear within that small kiss.

When Asho released the kiss, Miles discovered his hand had cupped Asho's cheek. His cheek was warm and Miles's heart fluttered as he gazed up into Asho's cerulean eyes. He brushed his fingers against Asho's cheek, but then pulled hand gently away thinking he was moving too fast for the Djinn.

Miles smiled and his heart slowly started to calm down. Fairly certain that it stopped when the kiss took place. Catching his breath, Miles breathlessly gave a small, "Yeah..".

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:56 pm
TenTenPrincess23

It was all tingly inside him now and it spread from the hand on his cheek all over. It even made Asho's head all floaty. This odd feeling was rather nice. Smiling back at Miles and tilting his head a moment into the warmth of the hand they stayed like that only a moment. Looking pleased after Miles reported that the kiss, had in fact, been properly done, Asho couldn't help but grin and grin. "Then I can kiss Miles when I like, right?" he beamed nesting back into the blankets.

After a moments pause he looked back over at the other and nodded, giving a soft and tired yawn. "But don't worry I won't do anything bad....." he murmured and then rested back against the bed to sleep. Phew he was tired.

The rest of the day passed simply with Ahso sleeping a lot. He'd wake up only to complain to be hungry, eat then fall right back asleep again. The poor guy was exhausted and trying his best to gain back his strength and magic.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:03 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

As the days came and went, Miles was still constantly changing bandages. The wounds were getting better but scars were being left behind. Although Miles had decided to take a few sick days from school, he knew Mary wouldn't exactly be too happy to find out that one of her models had scars. This could possibly end his career.

And then, that fateful hour when the phone rang again. Miles managed to grab it on the third ring and when he spoke a simple 'Hello, Miles here', he got back;

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?! And why the hell did Asho yell at me the other day?" the woman screamed on the other end of the line.

Miles pulled the phone away from his ear as she went on ranting. He gave a heavy sigh and tried to explain to her that Asho hasn't been feeling well. Trying to make up some excuse because he certainly can't tell her that the two were kidnapped. Quickly forgiving Asho for his absence, Mary then returned her attention on Miles.

"I know you called in about a sick day, but you usually don't and you have an important shoot coming up. You also didn't explain your symptoms", she questioned. Although she was suspicious, Mary was genuinely concerned for their well-being and her business.

"Uhh.. Well to be honest, I sort of got into a motorcycle accident", Miles lied. Anyone near by could hear Mary scream in the phone once again.

"WHAT?!" Miles flinched in pain.

"Miles... "Mary gave a regretful sigh, she asked how bad his scars were and Miles was only too reluctant to answer. Trying to pass off too bullet wounds and motorcycle wounds wasn't going to be easy. Hopefully, Asho was sleeping so he wouldn't have to be involved. "I want you to come within the next hour and show me how bad this is...okay?... I'm not taking 'no' for an answer" she demanded.

Miles clenched his fist and sighed. "okay...sure....bye.." Miles looked at the bandage on his wrist as he hung up the phone. He knew Asho could probably fix him up, but he doesn't like having Asho use his magic.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:38 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Asho shuffled up to Miles and tossed himself on the man's back after he hung up the phone. Yawning sleepily he blinked,"So what was with the yelling? Mary mad at me?" The djinn asked then noticed all the bandages. Frowning he grabbed Miles's wrist. "I swear I thought I healed all these up... I guess I didn't have enough magic at the time." Huffing he started unwrapping bandages. "I'll take care of them now though, sorry I've been sleeping so much but it's easier that way...." Looking at the scars thoughtfully, Asho sighed.

"Not bad...." he leaned forward and traced over the scar with his tongue. It tingled and probably burned a bit for Miles but after Asho pulled back the scar was nothing but a faint pink line that would dim over time and be easily covered by make-up. "Hn... that works fine I guess," his lips twisted. "It's not magic, sorry, but it can heal wounds. Kind of like phoenix tears or unicorn blood." He explained. "I can lick them all to at least make the scars go away faster if you'd like..."

Looking a bit proudly he tilted his head up. "But only for you Miles. No one else could ever use my natural healing this way, so be sure to thank me," Asho proclaimed a bit snottily.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:10 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

"What? No, Mary's upset with me...for....whaaa~?"
Miles thought it a bit shocking as his wounds became healed. The thought of Asho licking Miles like this only made the blonde more wide-eyed. But when the licking was done, the only thing left were just a few pink marks. Miles gave an excited smile and looked at his hands. He moved up his sleeve and saw the bullet wound was gone as well.
Then he looked back at Asho, "Asho, why do you do things with out me even asking you? I'm not much of a 'Master' ,am I?" the blonde giggled. Now excited that his job was potentially saved, he was excited to tell Mary the good news. He opened the front door and opened the garaged door and was in the car.

"You coming?!" he yelled for his friend.

When the two were in the car, Miles was silent and really wanted Asho to answer to something that has been on his mind ever since the day they kissed for the shoot.

"................................................................... soo.."

Miles paused, his cheeks pink as they pulled in front of a stop light. His eyes wondered about the car.

"Are mermaids real?"

... I Got This.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas