Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Local Police Department Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:47 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

Fredrich clenched his jaw and felt a vein pulse at the side of his head. Freddy? Weird name? He rather liked his name! It had such an elegance to it, and it wasn't like it was his fault!
Sighing through his nose, the detective too got on one knee to be closer to the child's height. "Of course." he said with a soft smile, looking as though he wasn't bothered at all by the comment. Approaching a child with traumatic experiences had to be very slow and gentle, for every memory they held was precious and could crush their fragile state of mind. Dark blue eyes rested on the bear in the child's arms. "That's a very nice bear." he mused. "Is it yours?"

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:03 pm
♵ ♶ ♷ ξllery Ѧdvimi ♷ ♶ ♵

User Image

The boy took a nervous step back, eyes wide with a small amount of fear. Once he realized that Fredrich wasn't going to touch him, the boy visibly relaxed and took a miniature step closer. "Y-yeah. My real daddy gave him to be before he went away."
Ellery tilted his head, leaning closer just a little bit. "Where did he go, do you know?" he asked, shifting in his uncomfortable position.
Daniel nodded, his eyes looking down at the bear. "He went off to war and didn't come back. Mommy married Uncle Tom a little while later."
"Daniel, I'm sorry," said the skinny male, eyes about to flood with tears at the child's words. "I lost my daddy too. Do you like having Uncle Tom in your house?"
Daniel shook his head, eyes still on the bear. "No... he's mean to Mommy and calls her bad names and hits her."
Ellery's eyes shot up to Fredrich for a second before turning back to Daniel. "Uncle Tom hits your Mommy?"
Daniel nodded, nuzzling the raggedy bear's head with his own.
The brunette swallowed hard, then pressed on. "Daniel... does he hit you?"
"...yes."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:34 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Does he hit you everyday, Daniel?" Fredrich asked as gently as possible. At this rate the poor child would be sent to foster care.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:45 pm

User Image

Daniel bowed his head more and stared at the head of the bear. He said nothing, silently hugging the bear to his chest.
The brunette's smile barely faltered. "Daniel, you don't need to tell us if you really don't want to. We won't tell your mommy if you do, though. It'll just be between us."
After a few more minutes of silence, Daniel finally spoke again. "Y-yes... one time, he... he threw me into a door. We went to the hospital."
Ellery turned and gestured to an officer in the hall, who went to go pull up the records. He then returned his attention to the child, nodding slowly. "Does your mommy know?"
"No, Uncle Tom only hits me when she's at her work."
The adult nodded again, then gestured to the bear. "Does your uncle love you?"
Daniel shook his head, tears welling up in his eyes. "H-he... he tells me h-he hates me, and my mommy, and w-want to kill us. A-and h-he's always p-pulling so h-hard on my no-nos."
Forcing down his rage, Ellery tried once more. "Does your uncle touch you in your no-nos?" he asked, his voice shaking.
The child fell silent once more, but Ellery was determined to get answers.
"Daniel, I know you're scared to tell me. You don't have to if you don't want to. I won't tell your mommy, or the big hairy man outside if you really don't want me to."
"You promise? If Un-Uncle Tom finds out I t-told, he'll hurt m-me and my mommy!" The child's nose was turning red, his tears already starting to fall. "I don't wa-want him to h-hit my mommy again!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:01 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"That's why we're here, Daniel." Fredrich said, his face passive yet also gentle, no emotion flickering on both his expression or his tone. He briefly glanced at Ellery then back to the boy. "We'll make sure he doesn't hurt anyone. We'll protect you, I promise." he assured. How many times has he had to talk to people like Daniel? Rape, molestation, kidnapping, sold to slavery. So many terrified souls, too many averted gazes and trembling hands. A four year old child, though, was one of the youngest victims he had to deal with.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:10 pm

User Image

Taking a deep, shaky breath, Daniel opened his mouth and started to talk. He detailed, as best as a four year old can, the tale of how his stepfather too advantage of him. Daniel explained that his stepfather called these actions "special" and that he would tell him he loved him when he touched him. It was clear to both Ellery and all listening that this little boy had been derailed by his stepfather's actions. He was under the impression now that what his stepfather did was how love was shown, and that Tom only loved him when he was touching him.
When Daniel finally finished, a quivering Ellery shifted in his position and sighed. "Daniel, thank you for telling us. We're going to go talk to your mommy and see if she knows where Uncle Tom went, okay?"
The child nodded and turned back to his toys, sitting with the bear on his lap and starting to play with the trucks.
Ellery stood and stepped out of the room, leaning his forehead on the wall and closing his eyes. "Damn it," he whispered, clenching his fists. "That... that low, dirty piece of scum. How could he abuse that sweet little boy?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:25 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"There are all sorts of people out there." Fredrich murmured. "You'd be amazed at how cruel and horrid people can be." He looked over at Ellery. "Do you want to talk to the woman? Tom should be stuck in the interrogation room when you're ready."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:33 pm

User Image

"No," said Ellery, standing up straight and breathing deeply. "Let's go to that man. I want to hear his explanation for what that baby is saying." He turned to Fredrich, an unfamiliar rage in his eyes. "I'm ready."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:44 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Looking into Ellery's eyes, Fredrich gave a short nod and led him down the hallway, to the left, and to an isolated interrogation room. Only a few officers were stationed around, one of which was Officer Lawrence. He and the detective exchanged nods before the black clad man stepped inside.
Seated across the table with one arm hanging off the back of the chair was a cocky looking man, his eyes followed the two that entered. "Great." he snorted, tapping his free hand's fingers against the table. "I can only imagine who gets to play bad cop."
"Your name is Tom, correct?" Fredrich asked, ignoring the comment while he stationed himself at one of the table's corners.
The man wagged a finger in his direction and winked. "Got it on the spot. Boy, you're good." he taunted.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:52 pm

User Image

The trembling man crossed his arms and glared at the man, standing at the corner of the room and leaning on the wall. "You know, whether or not you spend the rest of your miserable, pathetic life behind bars in one of the worst prisons that I can shut you into depends on Detective Waltz and I and if we can believe you. I sugest you get your head out of your a** and find your respect for superiors."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:18 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Yeah? A kid like you?" Tom snickered to Ellery. "C'mon, let's be real here. It's 'Bring your kid to work' Day, isn't it?"
"Speaking of kids," Fredrich started, his dark blue eyes piercing. "We spoke earlier to your stepson, Daniel."
"Great, I'm proud of you." Tom murmured, the only change in his entire being being the slightly serious face he wore and irritation behind his arrogant eyes. "Little twerp probably cried all sorts of things to you, yeah?"
Fredrich nodded. "Apparently you've not only abused him and your wife, but you've sexually assaulted him. Is this right?"
"Yeah, what of it?" the thug grunted, making the detective blink. He was expecting Tom to deny it or at least try to keep taunting to distract him, but not at all to confirm it and shrug it off as if it was nothing! He had dealt with few criminals like that, and each one wasn't right in the head.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:26 pm

User Image

The thin man suddenly lurched forward, grabbing the front of the awful man's shirt and lifting him up. "You aren't even going to deny it? Touching your own son? You piece of f_cking sh_t!" Ellery snarled at the smug monster, his fists shaking as he gripped the clothe tightly. "How could you touch an innocent child?!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:33 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Ellery." Fredrich warned and took a step forward.
Tom just smirked at the rage he created. "My wife didn't put out as often, always saying she was tired from working or some crap. Pissed me off, see? I did everything I could to get her to actually do something, I even smacked that pretty smile off her face on a daily schedule. Still nothin'. That's when I resorted to using Danny boy." he said, grinning in delight at the anger boiling in Ellery's eyes. "C'mon, kid, you saw him yourself. He's got some cute features, right? Big eyes, soft hair, and one big mouth for his age."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:45 pm

User Image

"YOU SON OF A B_TCH!" he screamed, rearing back a fist and slamming it into the chair. He had moved the man to the side just a bit, enough for the full force of the punch to almost touch him. The chair banged, a dent in the metal. But Ellery didn't care.
He lifted Tom from the chair completely, slamming him onto the table on his back. "He's four years old, you sick f_ck! He's a BABY! You've screwed him up for life, and all because you married your dead best friend's ex-wife who wouldn't put your tiny-a** d_ck in her mouth and get you off. There's a special place in prison and in Hell for sick b_st_rds like you, and I'm going to make sure you go there!" He lifted him up and slammed him back against the metal table, his eyes practically red with rage. It was almost clear how close he was to killing the child molester.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:58 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Tom coughed out all the oxygen in his lungs when he was slammed against the table, and even a few specks of blood shot out of his mouth, but he just kept smirking at Ellery. "I'm a monster, yeah, but I saw my chance and I took it." he grinned. "He just looked so sweet and innocent. Hearin' him cry and whimper? It's addictive. The way he learns with his hands? Genius. He should count himself lucky I didn't whore him out to my pals!" His grin turned bloodthirsty. "I was about to if you chumps hadn't cut in."
"Ellery! Calm down! Can't you see he's only mocking you?" Fredrich yelled and took hold of the man's arm. "We got a confession, all that's left is to throw him in jail."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff