Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Conflicts Of The Heart (Faeryfae our three year rp ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:04 pm
FaeryFae

(( Its fine your allowed to have a life outside of Gaia silly ))

Vance chuckled "Well we could talk about how cute you are "  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:35 pm
Skylar Atherley

((Yes, I know. Unfortunately, I don't really have one. ))

Matt blinked at the comment, and chuckled softly. "You're too sweet." he said with a wave of his hand, "But, seriously. What can we talk about?"  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:13 pm
FaeryFae

(( Awe I'm sorry *hugs* ))

Vance smiled "Well tell me about yourself cutey " he murmured  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:07 am
FaeryFae

(( Bumps for love no rush ))  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:59 pm
Skylar Atherley

"About me?" Matt blinked. "Okay, let's see...Well, I'm 20 and a Gemini. I have a brother a year older than I am. I don't have a job right now, but I'm taking advantage of that time to figure out what I want to do with my life and do some volunteer work." He shrugged, "There's not that much exciting about me to tell."

((I'm sorry it took so long. I completely forgot.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:00 pm
FaeryFae

(( Its fine honestly no worries. ))

Vance reached over taking his hand into his own. "What kind of volunteer work do you do ?" he asked softly. "I work at the hospital and I volunteer at the local soup kitchen"  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:59 pm
Skylar Atherley

"I work with little kids at the Women's Crisis Center." Matt replied, "You know. Play with them, help with homework, to keep their minds off things."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:45 am
FaeryFae

"Oh really I work there myself so its amazing that we have not seen each other there. " he admitted smiling softly at him.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:42 pm
Skylar Atherley
FaeryFae

"Oh really I work there myself so its amazing that we have not seen each other there. " he admitted smiling softly at him.

"You do?" Matthew gaped. "Wow. Small world. Yeah, it is weird that we haven't seen each other there. What days do you work there?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:20 pm
FaeryFae

(( Gomen been in the process of moving from Gravenhurst to Toronto. I've been out here two weeks now but now I have my pets and things too wahoo))

He smiled and showed him his card or the place. "I own it " he whispered softly smiling sweetly at Matthew.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:37 pm
Skylar Atherley
FaeryFae

(( Gomen been in the process of moving from Gravenhurst to Toronto. I've been out here two weeks now but now I have my pets and things too wahoo))

He smiled and showed him his card or the place. "I own it " he whispered softly smiling sweetly at Matthew.

(Yay! I'm glad to hear that. How do you like it so far?)

"You do?" Matt gaped, looking from him to his card and back. "Wow, Vance. With your work and all your Good Samaritan work you do, I'm surprised you haven't worked yourself ragged. When do you rest?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:38 am
FaeryFae

(( Its going well thanks at least I think so. I worry about everything. ))

Vance chuckled "I run it but I'm not there all the time or anywhere Matthew. I dictate things to them and they do it." he whispered  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:50 pm
Skylar Atherley

((I'm glad to hear that. I know it's hard to not worry about things, but I don't want you to stress out too much."

"Oh. That makes more sense." Matt smiled. "If you really did do all that, I would've expected you to be totally sleep-deprived."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:45 am
FaeryFae

(( Thank you very much ))

"I am and have been but I'm trying to ease off on things so that its not so predominant really " he admitted  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:33 pm
Skylar Atherley
FaeryFae

(( Thank you very much ))

"I am and have been but I'm trying to ease off on things so that its not so predominant really " he admitted

"Oh, okay." Matt nodded. "So, now that you have more free time, what else do you do besides your Good Samaritan work? What does Vance do to unwind?"  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff