Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Calling the Shot Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:52 pm
She thanked the woman for the appetizer, shifting it toward the center to share with Yuri were he so inclined, while her eyes shifted to the drink the man presented.

"Are you into sweets, Yuri? You jumped on those brownie points rather quickly..." she laughed, plucking the pecha berry from the rim of the glass and taking a second to suckle the end of it that had been dipped in the drink before taking a small bite.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:01 pm
"Yeah, I like sweets and brownies are pretty good" he said, the corner of his mouth turning up again in his amusement. The man still watching and waiting for her to take a sip of that drink.

Reaching out he took some of the food and idly chewed on it. Waiting for the lady to partake in her alcohol first.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:06 pm
That said and taken with a smile in return, Dove reached for the drink, stirring it lightly with the straw, her eyes flicking up to him, before taking a tentative sip.

She blinked a little, her expression as though she wasn't entirely sure of what to make of it, before took another drink, this one a little more boldly.

"That's actually not bad..." she said, as if she hadn't expected the taste to be at all pleasurable.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:32 am
Yuri's smirk renewed as he watched her take the first sip. "You like it?" He asked perhaps a little amazed that she did. Looks like he'd guessed right after all.

"Yeah I don't drink these very often but they're pretty good." This said as he started on his own drink.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:12 pm
She nodded a little, giggling softly at his look, then took another sip before answering. "It's...different than I had expected. What all is in this?" she asked curiously, absently brushing off the fact that he didnt drink them often with the assumption that it was too feminine or something for him.

After another sip, she reached for a bit of the appetizer, looking toward the window again for a brief moment. "It's really picking up, huh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:08 pm
"Uh," Yuri started with a blink, sitting back as he tried to remember what exactly was in it. "Some vodka, tequila, rum... I think gin and triple sec, cola, and in this one there's pecha berry juice."

Yeah, that sounded about right. Either way, there was quite a variety of alcohols in it.

Taking another sip from his straw, Yuri then lazily tilted his gaze towards the window to again watch the rain. "Hey, yeah, I think I heard someone say there was gonna be thunderstorms again tonight."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:05 pm
She swallowed her bite of food, nearly choking as he listed the alcohols her drink contained, though she tried to play it off smoothly with a delicate cough. "You weren't kidding when you told me to go all out..." she teased, reaching for and taking another sip of her drink. Well, it definitely wasn't too bad. Yet. But really, as much as she actually cared, now wasn't the time for that.

She looked to him as he too commented on the weather, then grinned, dropping her gaze. "You know, it was raining like this the last time I was here, too...I think it might just be you, Yuri."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:10 pm
There was just a little smirk as she commented about going all out, his gaze remaining on the window. That is until she actually went back to the topic of the rain.

"Well, people do tell me I have bad luck," he admitted while reaching for some more of the food and then began speaking with his mouth full.

"Considering everything that's happen, I guess its true."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:17 pm
"Bad luck? Oh please," she joked, exaggerating her eyeroll a bit, though she stayed politely poised in her seat. "This is the second time we've had drinks together in the rain. I'd hardly consider that bad luck..."

Though she knew what he had meant, she chose to take a teasing route, though now, with her lighthearted correction made, she nodded a little, her smile soft and a little sad. "I'm pretty sure that's not just you though... The rest of us aren't having much real luck lately, hm?" She paused a moment, taking another sip of her elixir, then spoke up again. "However, I for one refuse to let it pin me down this time. I'm tired of all this," she said suddenly, though her gaze to the window again looked very serious.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:22 pm
Continuing to sip at his drink, he could already feel a buzz from the strong alcohol in the drink and he grinned at her.

"Yeah? Well I feel the same way."

The man then leaned forward with his elbow on the table. Polite poise be damned, he didn't do that kinda thing.

"Maybe one of these days I will get lucky again, and so will you."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:32 pm
If Yuri was starting to feel a buzz, then the lady across from him surely was.

Satisfied with his reply, she laughed, then tossed her hair over her shoulder playfully before setting her elbows to the table, then steepling her fingers over her drink and catching the straw between her middle and ring finger to take another sip.

His next comment caught her attention in a visible way as her eyes snapped back to him, a hint of something new in her smile. "Interesting choice of words..." she grinned, though something quickly after made the smirk drain from her face as quickly as it had come.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:38 pm
Yuri just smirked then leaned back in his chair again, though he certainly caught the change in his expression.

"Well I didn't think it was the bad kind of interesting. Why the long face all the sudden?"

Another sip of his drink. Yeah, this stuff was tasty, although he knew if he got carried away he would be paying for it later.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:59 pm
She shook her head. "Don't worry about it. Everything is an experience now, right?" she asked him. Well, mostly him. Part of it sounded as though she might be reassuring herself, at least, to her ears, anyway. It was the mindset she had picked, anyway.

She took another sip, her eyes moving back to him. "....this is really good," she giggled, lighthearted once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:02 pm
Yuri lifted a brow at her. "Talk about cryptic. All right," he said deciding to let the matter drop.

"Yeah I think you've said that already," he quipped with a renewed smirk. His own sips starting to get fewer and more far between.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:08 pm
She was glad for the dropping of the other topic, though she gave no outward indication of it.

"Oh? ....oops!" she giggled. "Well, I keep saying the same things over and over, so what do you want to talk about?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff