Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Flight Rising Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:35 pm
I will get the users updated when I get home.

I love seeing all the talk here <3 I'll also answer any questions I can and post some FAQ/Advice on the first post when I return.

See you in 6 hours  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:42 pm

I meant to put random assortment of materials and food but I seem to have lost that thought while writing haha. Nothing'll probably grab your interest though, I haven't managed to get anything too great as far as I can tell u n u;;

Haha I unexpectedly just got so much dark when I started, I was hoping for a bit more color. Not that I don't like it or anything, just want aa liiiitle more color is all lol.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:46 pm
My patriarch is black with thistle secondary, and the mate they gave him is CHRISTMAS GREEN AND RED...but the previews looked promising, so I'm hopeful. XD Even if I did see a lot of pink *coughs*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:49 pm
I botched my first clutch (only one egg), but Silici and Marafi will be ready to breed with whomever in a couple days. I think that Kiwi and I have a breeding planned with Silici? Gotta get wing shimmer for him, though. *needs to stop buying stupid stuff*  

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:51 pm
Coming into this game late! My username is hybridic and I joined the Light clan. :3 Now lets see if I can stumble my way through the rest of this...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:51 pm
Dizzy_Kat
I'd like some neutral or wind stones at the moment, what's the random assortment? biggrin

My babies are going to be colorful xd But I'd put two up for trade once they're hatched as well.

I have a wind fragment if you'd like to trade for something. smile +2 intellect.  

Erraticpants

Friendly Raider

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:53 pm
*smooshes Harper* Welcome! >U<

Right now I have an Earth augment (+2 int) and Ice augment (+2 str), so lemme know if any of you can use that.

Also, anyone else having issues with the Coliseum? Mine keeps lagging out towards the end of the battle (that I win, 'cause if I'm losing, you better believe it runs just fine LOL!).  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:55 pm
@ pb: Can we just gift items? If so you can have the arcane fragment. biggrin I don't need it after all.

@ Erratic: What might you need? I've got a handful of Trinkets (White rook, White bishop, Silver Pocket watch, and soft lightweaver idol) A green neck bandana and another fragment (Nature: +2 strength) I would loooove a +2 int wind fragment biggrin

Edit: YES I'm having trouble with coliseum. TwT  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:57 pm

Oh god Chrys I would be maaad.
My patriarch is this pretty Obsidian/pink combo and then this girl comes along and she's silver and black. The previews promised a pretty sort of yellow though so that might come up as a color instead of just ALL DARK hahaha.
My first clutch was also just one egg, hopefully I can do more breeds with someone later u v u
And yeah the coliseum is lagging on me too, it's getting annoying >:I

edit:
i have no idea if you can gift actually, that's really nice of you though ; u ; I will find a way to repay you sometime!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:59 pm
I tend to have the worst luck when it comes to games. XD So I'm kind of just laughing and facepalming.
I saw yours, both parents are so pretty >u> I look forward to their offspring! <3

You guys can do a trade, maybe the item for 1 treasure or piece of food? I'm not sure gifting is available. ;u;  

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:00 pm
You gift items through the PM system. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:02 pm
kjshdfkjhSDJF

Misclicked in the collector's thing. I could have traded something for 2000 gold.

Thanks Patmos!  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Erraticpants

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:03 pm
Dizzy_Kat
@ pb: Can we just gift items? If so you can have the arcane fragment. biggrin I don't need it after all.

@ Erratic: What might you need? I've got a handful of Trinkets (White rook, White bishop, Silver Pocket watch, and soft lightweaver idol) A green neck bandana and another fragment (Nature: +2 strength) I would loooove a +2 int wind fragment biggrin

Edit: YES I'm having trouble with coliseum. TwT

I would LOVE a green neck bandana, I've been trying to save up for one but I spent my treasure on a familiar instead. D: I'd be willing to give you the fragment plus some treasure if you'd like. 1500 sound okay? The fragment is worth 1k and the bandana is worth 2500 from what I see, so...does that sound good? surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:05 pm
Erraticpants

I would LOVE a green neck bandana, I've been trying to save up for one but I spent my treasure on a familiar instead. D: I'd be willing to give you the fragment plus some treasure if you'd like. 1500 sound okay? The fragment is worth 1k and the bandana is worth 2500 from what I see, so...does that sound good? surprised

That sounds great! biggrin  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:06 pm
I'm trying to make my first dragon, but there's so many pretty colors O.O And it keeps freezing and forcing me to refresh >.>  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff