Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:47 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Thank you" he said opening the note book as he blinked and looked things over to see where he left off and to see if where he needed to start as he bite his bottom lip a bit.

"You left off right here." He said pointing to a place on his notes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:08 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking a bit he looked at it and nodded gently "Thank you"he said gently. Starting he stayed quiet as he worked calmly but some how he did his best to copy them as he bite the inside of his mouth slightly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:46 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking a bit he looked at it and nodded gently "Thank you"he said gently. Starting he stayed quiet as he worked calmly but some how he did his best to copy them as he bite the inside of his mouth slightly.

Michael Watched him and smiled, other kids began walking in including Mark.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:52 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Finishing he handed Michael the notebook as he blinked a bit before looking away as he heard the students walking in. Biting his bottom lip he continued as he took deep breath as he calmly began to copy the notes as he rubbed his neck gently.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:59 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Finishing he handed Michael the notebook as he blinked a bit before looking away as he heard the students walking in. Biting his bottom lip he continued as he took deep breath as he calmly began to copy the notes as he rubbed his neck gently.

Michael looked back at Mark and smirked. "Hey Adrian wanna hang out later?" He asked after looking at the male.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:03 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked and looked over his shoulder a bit 'What do you mean by hang out later? Like you need help getting tutored or something?"he asked softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:13 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked and looked over his shoulder a bit 'What do you mean by hang out later? Like you need help getting tutored or something?"he asked softly.

"Like get a soda, a cheeseburger. That sorta thing." He said writing down notes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:38 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Mark blinked as he looked at them calmly before looking at Michael "Michael why are you asking the nerd to go with you for a cheeseburger? You know its going to make you the laughing stock of the school, leave him alone and find someone else to hang out that is on your own social ladder"he said calmly.

Adrian bite his bottom lip a bit he took a deep breath as he looked at him calmly. 'He is speaking the truth, I will come over and tutor you after school like your parent's asked of me"he said.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:25 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Mark blinked as he looked at them calmly before looking at Michael "Michael why are you asking the nerd to go with you for a cheeseburger? You know its going to make you the laughing stock of the school, leave him alone and find someone else to hang out that is on your own social ladder"he said calmly.

Adrian bite his bottom lip a bit he took a deep breath as he looked at him calmly. 'He is speaking the truth, I will come over and tutor you after school like your parent's asked of me"he said.

Michael turned to Mark and flipped him off "I'm asking him out for a burger cause he is tutoring me. I want to pay him back." He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:08 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Then just just get him laid it should be enough for him, besides you might have a challenge with that' Mark said as he smirked a bit.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:13 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Then just just get him laid it should be enough for him, besides you might have a challenge with that' Mark said as he smirked a bit.

Michael didn't know why he felt so mad. "You wanna do the honors?" He asked and a lot of the boy's laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:26 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Adiran blinked softly as he looked at Michael gently ''Just leave it alone please, I will go eat out with you okay. I need to get to gym class'he said gathering all his stuff and made his way downstairs.

Mark smirked "Michael come on lets head to gym besides you were going to show me how to lift correctly"he said gently.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:31 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Adiran blinked softly as he looked at Michael gently ''Just leave it alone please, I will go eat out with you okay. I need to get to gym class'he said gathering all his stuff and made his way downstairs.

Mark smirked "Michael come on lets head to gym besides you were going to show me how to lift correctly"he said gently.

Micheal nodded. "Fine." He said and waited for Mark.
In Gym class thier teacher made them run the first few minutes of class. "Two more laps ya maggots!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:43 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian stopped as he took heavy breaths as he bite his bottom lip hearing the teacher yelling. Shacking his head he got up and continued to run but stayed near the wall. When it was over he ran down stairs as he shock trying to find his inhaler.

"Michael if you had to choose which of the cheerleaders from of the other school would you bang? And be honest" one of the other boys asked.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:46 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian stopped as he took heavy breaths as he bite his bottom lip hearing the teacher yelling. Shacking his head he got up and continued to run but stayed near the wall. When it was over he ran down stairs as he shock trying to find his inhaler.

"Michael if you had to choose which of the cheerleaders from of the other school would you bang? And be honest" one of the other boys asked.

Micheal thought for a moment. He would have said Emily Donson but he didn't feel like banging girls anymore. "Emily Donson, I've banged her before." He said and watched Adrian run down the stairs. He gasped when he saw him trip. He cursed loudly and broke away and ran towards the stairs "Adrian!" He yelled.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff