Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:52 pm
Gummy received the thumbs up by good-naturedly continuing to stand still and watch nothing in particular at all.

"Yeah! It was totally awesome! And, oh man, I bet we both will! And then we'll have to battle loads!" She stopped, though, blinked, at the question, and took the ball off her belt to look at it.
"Huh! I'm pretty sure it is! Winglet likes to sleep in there after all! I don't make her!" She grinned, then remembered something. "Oh! But it's not as comfortable as this! The trainer who gave this to me, Dove, said this one is supposed to be super comfy! I was gonna catch an Ursaring with it, but I never got to see one yet! I'll totally catch something cool with it soon though!"
Henrietta had swapped the Quick Ball back to her belt so she could hold up the, still empty so far, Luxury Ball.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:32 pm
Jace leaned forward when she drew out another ball, and as the sun gleamed off of it's surface, he gasped. "WHOA! She just gave it to you? Did you beat her in a battle or something?" he asked, clearly impressed. "My mom won't even let me touch those when we go to the store, cause they're so expensive! You gotta catch something cool with it!"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:55 am
Henrietta shook her head.
"Nah, we haven't battled but I really wanna! She's got a really cool team with a Typhlosion and a Ditto and a Ponyta!" She remembered Lovey and Tobi, of course, but she hadn't exactly considered the pair of them to be 'tough', even if they were really cool.
"I dunno really why she gave it to me, but we're friends! I promised I'd catch something really cool so I totally will!" Henrietta nodded. "I gotta find something to catch first though! I totally wanna go all the way around the island cuz I bet I'd find -all sorts- of super tough pokémon I could catch!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:38 pm
"Whoa, that's a lot of fire.... I bet Gummy could beat 'em though!" Jace exclaimed, "You know, since he's a water type and all! Even a typhlosion would have to work really hard to beat that!"

He grinned hugely and nodded, though he remained jealous of the older girl. "Friends like that are awesome! I can't wait to meet people on my pokemon journey..." He paused, then blinked. "You're gonna travel the whole island? That's awesome!"

As an afterthought, Jace looked over to his parents, receiving a wave from his mother and a light tapping at his father's wrist. With something akin to a small start, the boy turned back to Henrietta, then dug into the sand once more. "Gotta finish this up! Mom and Dad probably want to go sometime soon..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:09 am
Oblivious to any jealousy, but happy to be talking about the subject, Henrietta gave another enthusiastic nod.
"He totally could! Oh man, I'll bet you meet loadsa people! All the pokémon events get fulla trainers and there are people just everywhere! It's awesome! Yeah! I mean, I wanna, but really cool stuff keeps happening here so I only really got to see a coupla places so far but I really wanna go all the way around and see /everywhere/ and catch every type I can find!"

She watched as Jace looked back to his parents, deciding to grin and wave at them when they relayed their message, in gestures, to Jace.
The girl then put her thumb up again and redoubled her own effort to help get the sand castle and sculptures built.
"All right! We'll totally get this done!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:48 pm
Jace beamed as he shoveled more sand into the area and began to shape it, eager to work on the castle as they talked. "Awesome! I want to meet as many as I can! And I want to travel the island too, someday!" Someday when he had a pokemon and his parents would let him... "Where all have you been so far? We've only stayed here in Camphoreon since we came here." He was sure the island held amazing secrets, both in locations and with pokemon types!  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:56 am
Henrietta portioned some sand off while she worked, setting aside the lumps so they'd have something to work with for making the dragons once the castle was set up.

"Travelling's awesome! You'll really like that, I think, 'cept you gotta be prepared to sleep outdoors and stuff sometimes! 'S okay though cuz a lot of bushes and stuff are super comfy, and you can always set up a tent, I guess, if you have one of them... Oh, man, we went all over this side of the island already! Sagestone, Makko and we event went through this valley between the Skypeaks, though I haven't really been onto the mountains, and went all the way to Elemi Lake! It's awesome!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:59 pm
Finally, the castle was starting to take shape, and as Jace deemed it finished, he moved to help Henrietta with the sand pokemon to the sides of it.

Jace shrugged a little, but offered her a smile. "Oh, I don't have to worry about that, I guess. I sleep on the floor all the time!" In fact, he had slept on the floor of his new home in a sleeping for at least 2 weeks, before his dad's promotion had gone through. Apparently moving between regions was real expensive, and his dad had to wait til his new job was approved to start working again. But in the end, he guessed it would be worth it. Stuff had already gotten better anyway.

His eyes widened, and he paused to listen more closely. The whole island... "You guys went all the way to Elemi Lake?! That's so cool! What kind of pokemon were there?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:52 am
"Ooh! It looks /awesome/!" Henrietta praised, sitting back for a moment to view the castle once Jace seemed to be done with it. Now all they had to do was get the super-amazing dragon-pokémon statues done, and the moat dug and filled, and then she'd see if one of her gadgets had a camera on it to take a picture.
"Man, this is /the best/ looking castle!"

"Sleeping on the floor is kinda cool anyway! Especially outside; you get to hear all the pokémon noises and see all the stars and stuff before you fall asleep! And Elemi Lake is totally awesome! I really wanted to see and catch an Ursaring, cuz apparently they hang out near there! But we didn't see any... We saw some awesome looking bug types though, and Gummy fought off a Ratata, but it ran away, and we also saw some really cool looking fish out in the lake!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:09 pm
Jace grinned and nodded as he patted the 'head' of the Salamence he was trying to help create with the sand. "Yeah! It's gonna be so cool when it's done!" he added, watching curiously as she sat back to look it over.

With a content smile, he sat back to take a break as well, and listened as Henrietta talked, his attention rapt. "That does sound really awesome, and what?! There's Ursaring here?!" He paused a minute, then scowled a little. "I don't like Ratata... there's this boy that was at my school one time that had one, and it was so annoying!"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:28 am
"Yeah! Well, that's what Dove said but we didn't see any; I bet they were just hiding though cuz Gummy's totally obviously tough enough to take them on!"
She smirked a little as Jace voiced his distaste of the rodent pokémon.
"I dunnon, I bet that's gotta lot to do with the boy right? I mean, Gummy's totally awesome, but he only really does stuff when I ask him to... I bet that Ratata was just annoying cuz the boy was, right? I kinda wanted to catch the one we found but it just ran off!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:50 am
"Yeah, I bet! That's so cool, though, I didn't know they had those here!" he admitted, shrugging a little. "I dunno what kinds of pokemon are in this Kodo, but I'll find out someday, I guess."

He nodded as she mentioned it might have more to do with the boy than the pokemon itself, though in his mind, compared to his beloved Dragon Type, Ratata's just seemed lame. "Maybe. I bet if I caught one, I would like it better."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:12 pm
"Totally! Hey! When you get your starter, you can totally just travel all around and find out for yourself all the pokémon in the area right?! I bet if you caught a Ratata you could train it awesomely, so it totally wouldn't seem annoying anymore!" She grinned, slightly cheekily. "Anyway," She ruffled her own hair, forgetting her hands were sandy and sprinkling her head with sand that was likely to be a bit annoying later on "Ratata's are purple so they gotta be kinda awesome! And they turn into Raticate which, isn't purple but, is still totally cool!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:42 pm
Jace nodded, completely at ease with the idea of traveling the island, for this moment, and finding every pokemon they could. "It'll be so awesome! And I'll have a pokedex to fill up, too, so it won't be hard to learn about them if there are any new ones!"

He grinned at her as she mentioned that maybe, just maybe, ratata could be awesome, if trained right. And he certainly wouldn't be as annoying as his classmate. Seriously. "Maybe. I've seen other pokemon here that are random colors, though," he said, glancing to Gummy, the most immediate, obvious example. "I bet a red one would look awesome!"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:01 am
"Yeah! Pokedexes are awesome!" Henrietta agreed, even though she still wasn't -totally- sure which button did what on her current 'dex. Training was awesome and she loved pokéballs and all the gear; working the 'dex and pokégear did sometimes prove to be 'work' though, she thought.

"Oh right!" She gasped then and nodded quickly. "Yeah! I mean, I know about shinies but that's totally right! D'ya think there are different coloured pokémon in the wild too?! 'Cuz that would be /so awesome/! Gummy's different 'cuz people made him look like that, I think," She mentioned, as she followed his gaze "but, man, it would be so cool to find a pokémon like him in the wild!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff