Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Hugh Taylor Birch State Park {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:11 pm
Awesome nerd

"well, i know of a small diner that's just a little ways away. we could eat there?" he asked, smiling. "its so nice. and it's got the most realistic 50s theme!" he hummed, pulling the sin onto his lap as he spoke. "or, i can fly us someplace, get take out, and we can eat back at the house?" he offered, noting the sleepy look in the sin's eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:29 pm
Pure T0rture

The smaller man just shook his head and rested his forehead against Belyi's. "That diner sounds nice, actually." he commented while lacing his arms around his neck. "I'm certainly in the mood for some nostalgia." The 50's, he was thirty around that time. He remembered the diners from when he first went to America, too. There was one he would go to that was next to his shabby apartment, and it was just so charming and cozy. He went there every day he could, just enjoying the American food and getting used to the new country.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:33 pm
Awesome nerd
let's just keep it here?

"then let's go," the angel hummed, standing with the sin in his arms. "hold on tight!" he chuckled softly, his wings spreading out behind him as he lifted off the ground, making sure to keep a good hold on his date as he stared for the diner.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:28 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai smiled and held onto the man's neck as they took to the air. He buried his face into Belyi's chest and felt the wind rush through his hair.
They reached the diner within minutes, and Nikolai brightened at the sight. "It's just like the one I used to go to." he said dreamily as he got on his feet.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:01 pm
Awesome nerd

"just wait until you try the food." Belyi hummed, holding the door open for him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:25 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai stepped inside and smiled softly at the sight. Barstools around a long counter, booths everywhere else, a pie on display, and a jukebox ready for use. Nostalgic indeed. "Where would you like to sit, darling?" the Sin asked as he gazed at a poster talking about a five cent burger combo. Oh Greed, how you changed the world so.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:33 pm
Awesome nerd

"do you want a booth?" the angel asked as he stepped in behind him, waving briefly at the people behind the counter.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:19 pm
Pure T0rture

"Only if you sit next to me, darling." Nikolai beamed and led Belyi to the nearest one, sitting down besides him and wrapping his fingers around a strong arm. "What's your favorite food, dearie?" he asked while nuzzling him affectionately.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:28 pm
Awesome nerd
Es tut mir leid!! Ich bin ein Scheiße-Kopf. Bist du sauer auf mich?

"my favorite food....?" the angel blinked, wrapping an arm around nikolai's shoulders and holding him close. "well.... if you don't count, then.... i guess my favorite food is candied apples." he smiled, nuzzling the sin's head.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Pure T0rture
...Oh yeah? Well... Y-You're a bassoon!

"Dear me, when did you get to be so clever?" Nikolai laughed and blushed at the nuzzling. He rested his hands on the angel's chest and wallowed in the affection a moment longer before saying, "Shall we get some now, darling? I'll admit it's been quite some time since I've had one. It goes straight to the thighs, you know."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:53 pm
Awesome nerd
"Es tut mir leid!! Ich bin ein Scheiße-Kopf. Bist du sauer auf mich?" = "i'm so sorry! i'm a shithead. are you mad at me???"

"that's what you said about the ice cream too, you know." he smiled into the man's hair, gently rubbing his arm. "so, as i told you then, it won't if we work it off~"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:03 pm
Pure T0rture
Oh. Naw, man, tis fine.

"Mmm, I always did enjoy exercising." Nikolai purred while draping his arms around Belyi's neck. "The only problem is that I've no idea where to find any." he said with a pout.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:07 pm
Awesome nerd
^-^ sorry for the spamming of german wordings, i need to try and remember a ton before school starts on tuesday!!! XD;;

"any what? candied apples? i know how to make them!" the angel smiled, nuzzling him some more before noticing a waitress headed their way with two menus under one arm.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:14 pm
Pure T0rture
Ooh mein Gud gonk

"Is there anything you can't do, dearie?" Nikolai giggled with hearts floating around him. He looked over when the waitress came and took a menu into one hand, giving it a brief look at. "Mmm, nothing seems too... delectable." he murmured. "I believe I just might go for a salad and save my appetite for later~ What about you, darling?" he asked while giving the woman his menu back.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:19 pm
Awesome nerd
i do have a reasonable excuse for not remembering, though. i had a really bothersome idiot in my class last year and she distracted everyone so we never got any work done/learned.

"well, there's a few things i can't do." he smiled, glancing over the menu briefly. "... i'll have a fruit salad. oh, and a coke." he grinned, blinking when the waitress blushed and giggled before taking his menu back.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff