Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] It's My Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:59 pm
"Yes," he replied, his expression deadpan, "Will is a rotary saw and Ash is banana nut flavor. Somehow we forged a friendship that bridges the rift between these stark cultural differences." A faint smirk cracked the mask. "But yeah. Your other friends don't seem much like a drinkin' crowd?" Not that he knew them very well or had seen any of them more than once or twice, but they just had that vibe.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:03 pm
Again his comments were too funny to avoid reacting to, and a brief smile crossed her face. "Banana nut, huh? That sounds almost too delicious to not eat." But anyway. "Nah, they're all goody two-shoes, especially Rosie." This said with a complete absence of bitterness or negativity in general. Even if they were lame to party with, they were still her absolute best friends. "That's why I always go out to drink and stuff."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:09 pm
"'Das sexual," he indicated dryly, regarding Seraphine with mock disapproval. "Yeaaah you def need some Will and Ash. Ash acts like the goody two-shoes type, but she can drink me under the table." A pause. "Speaking of none of that, why the hell aren't we taking occupation of Fort Inebriation? They left the ********' place completely unguarded."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:16 pm
She snorted into her beer, then shook her head with a wry smile. "They do sound like loads of fun, I'd love to meet 'em," she said, then dismissed the topic as he did. "They did," the brunette noted, "so let's storm the walls before they get back. After you." She gestured toward the entrance with her occupied hand.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:22 pm
"Damn straight!" he agreed loudly, grabbing a spare beer and crouching before the little chair tunnel he had constructed. "Now a lot of people don't know this," he proclaimed, his voice slightly muffled by the sheets, "but I'm - holy s**t there's a lot of bread in here! But I'm actually a war veteran, you know. Fought in the great battle of hrrrmmrmmrrm."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 pm
Another small, unintended smile, coupled with an amused noise in the back of her throat. "'Scuse me, I didn't quite catch the name of that war," she said as she knelt down and carefully followed him in, though it was rather difficult to do so and keep her left arm where it was. It was actually rather awkward still pretending it was alright, but she'd much rather not think or speak of it, especially if he wasn't asking.

Once inside, she moved a few rolls aside with the end of her bottle before sitting herself down in a corner of the fort, then gave the interior of the fortress an appraising look. "Yep, I have to admit it, this is five star quality," she declared, then took another swig of beer.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:54 am
"Hrrrmrmrmm," he repeated clearly. "One of the most important battles ever fought in the Pacific. My participation was integral to the execution of justice, you know." He reclined against one of the pillows in a grandiose posture, emptying a bottle and reaching to place it in one of the little hollows he had left in the box wall.

"Yer damn straight it is," he agreed, taking a bread roll into his free hand and inspecting it. "A fine work of craftsmanship indeed. Hell, they oughta be paying me for this."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:23 pm
Man he was just full of bullshit, wasn't he? Not that she didn't fully appreciate it or anything. "Hmm, I see," she replied pragmatically before taking another sip of her beer. Mordecai, upon seeing Nate place the empty bottles in the space he'd left, took both of Sera's empty bottles and places them beside Nate's. Ignoring the Metang for the moment, the brunette tilted her head a bit. "They totally should," even though he had busted into his friend's apartment without permission and within five minutes had made a mess of it. Oh yes, he should totally be paid, yes of course.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:26 pm
"Yeah man, maybe I'll send Cory a bill or something. Here I am providing my talents for free." He admired his construction a while longer before a thought came to mind, "Aw ********! Maaann, shoulda taken everything out of the boxes first… This whole wall's gotta come down if we want anything off the bottom." Well, ideally two people wouldn't go through an entire wall of alcohol, but still. "s**t. That there's grounds to have my license revoked. Bummer."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:14 am
She took another swig of beer rather than comment about billing his friend, but the lamentation that they'd need to dismantle the wall to get at the beer there was met with some amusement. "Nah, I don't think it'd be revoked. You just gotta put it back together after and no one would know the difference except you and me." And if he didn't tell, neither would she - not that anyone would come banging down doors over beer box fort construction violations.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:46 am
"I see I see," he said, raising a hand thoughtfully to his chin. "That's awfully underhanded. Have you ever considered working for the government?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:16 pm
"Oh hell no," she replied quickly with a shake of her head, completely dismissing any possibility of ever even considering such a dumb idea. And besides, she hadn't ever had a job before - why start now? Or with the government. Regardless, she tilted her head back as she polished off the rest of her drink, then set the glass in the window. Mordecai reached for another, but she waved at him, "No no, something else. One of those there," she asked, pointing towards another case - something stronger. The Metang obliged quite happily and in short order offered her an open bottle.

The girl leaned back to take a sip, then gave Nate a sidelong glance. "Would you ever work for the government? Hmm?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 am
He flailed pitifully at the Metang, "Mmmmuuhh me too I want one."

Her question received a smirk, "Yes sir I would. I'm not real particular about what I'm doing so long as I'm being paid in kind." He flopped backwards against a pillow with an exaggerated sigh. "Case in point," he continued, raising an arm to give the smartly extended finger more height, "I used to work at this s**t place in Jinko. Months I spent gofering between job sites and the office no matter the temperature or the weather." His hand, still in the air, dipped in a dismissive motion, "The pay was terrible, but the alternative was to sit on my a** and bemoan my lack of an income, so."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:24 pm
While Seraphine was amused at Nate's behavior, the Pokemon happily obliged as he quickly hovered over to retrieve and open a second bottle for Nate.

Carefully the girl leaned back on pillows as well, being careful not to spill her precious drink, then sipped at it while he spoke. Once he finished, she shook her head. "I've honestly never had a job before," she admitted with a shrug. "I never have, and at this point I don't know that I ever will." While she was actually quite content to not work ever, a certain bitterness seeped into her tones unintentionally. Even if she did want to work for whatever insane reason, who would hire a one-handed girl with no experience?  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:04 pm
Nate gave a long, hissing "yessssss" as he received the uncapped beverage and carefully poured the contents into his mouth, unwilling to sit up for it. This ended poorly before long, and he sat up reflexively, coughing as his anatomy failed to comply with his coolness quotient. "Can't breathe this s**t," he frowned as he tipped it back to drink more normally.

"Never ever?" he echoed unnecessarily loudly, though when he spoke again it was at a more normal volume. "Just don't want to or what? 'Cause lemme tell you, my bro Will tried that game for a while and it just doesn't work out all that well."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff