Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:10 pm
He gave a wan smile, "I don't think he was thinking about that. He probably just wants to blame Kodo in general as a way to justify making me stay here, and since you're from Kodo you kind of became a representative by default." A quiet sigh. "Next time I'll just punch him."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:15 pm
She tilted her head "Yes, that too." She agreed, though oddly enough she felt a little better about that, being associated with Kodo, her home.
She looked up quickly at the comment about punching him. "Oh no, don't do that." She said lifting her hands up "I can't imagine that would help at all."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:21 pm
He laughed lightly, "I'd warn him first. Maybe." A shrug. "It's better than a screaming match, right? Though ideally it wouldn't come to either."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:27 pm
His laugh and his comment drew a small smile, she reached up to rub a her stinging eyes.
"Yeah, ideally, neither." Agreeing whole heatedly with that.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:36 pm
He turned to face her properly, letting his hands fall into his pockets. "Sorry, I didn't think ahead very far," he admitted mildly, "but do you want to just wander around the town for a while?" He couldn't predict his father's actions and didn't want to risk running into him again if they returned to the cemetery now, but he didn't exactly have any plans to fill the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:39 pm
When he turned to her she looked up at him, "Yeah."
Walking around would be nice, just have time to be out. Not to mention in this new place.
"I think that sounds good."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:52 pm
He gave a slight nod, "Okay." With that, he chose a random direction, something that would lead them back towards the commercial area if he recalled correctly, and started moving. "As much as I'd like to be a proper guide," he warned, "you probably know this city better than I do, so…"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:54 pm
She moved to catch up, smiling a bit at his confession "I don't know it very well either though, But thats okay." she folded her hands in front of her "I guess this means we'll just explore it for the first time together.'  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:23 pm
He nodded with a small sound of affirmation, moving forward with the hope that he at least had the right general idea of where they were going. "Maybe I could finally find a new jacket," he remarked offhandedly, shrugging. The one that had been ruined in his efforts to rescue Nicolette had been his only and favorite, and he'd yet to find a sufficient replacement.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:34 pm
Rosie perked up "You know, that's actually one thing I might actually remember." She told him "Last time we were here, Sera and I checked out some clothes shops, it was in a really nice strip, I bet you'll find something there."
She looked at him thoughtfully. "I think I can remember where it is from here."

While she had not been able to accomplish finding the strip right away, she had at eventually wandered her way to it, finding it almost by accident.
But it had to be it, lots of clothing stores, and there was that Cafe the her and Sera had sit at when they got that note from Luke...

"Ah! This is it." she gestured her arms open at the aria, looking over at him with a grin "I told you I would find it~"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:51 pm
"Wow," he said, laughing lightly, "I know I said you know this city better than me, but I didn't think it was this well." Accidental or not, it had certainly seemed intentional enough. Now that they were in the right area, it didn't take too much searching to locate a store that would be suitable to his needs; one specifically drew his attention with the familiar shape of monster head in its sign, a brand that he recognized as the same as his last two jackets. It seemed like a good enough bet, and sure enough, after a bit of browsing, he was able to find something acceptable. It was a different style from the hooded jacket he had come to know as a favorite, but its build gave it the impression of being more suitable for the training he was doing more frequently now. "I guess this'll be fine," he remarked idly, testing the fit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:38 am
Having had a decent exposure to the women's fashion in Grand Ile the last time she was here with Sera, Rosie now found herself curiously looking over the men's fashion and clothes wear.
Having been browsing passively over some of the other jackets they had on display while Luke tried on a few. hands folded behind her back as she leaned forward, examining the little monster head embroidered over some of the fabric.

When Luke spoke up, the blond straightened up again, turning on the balls of her feet to face him.
"Ohhh" she cooed in interest, possibly more impressed then Luke himself was, as she perked up.
Walking over to get a better look she smiled "Its nice." she noted "I think it looks really good on you."
She paused in front of him though, looking over the jacket before placing a finger to the side of her chin in thought.
"You know what might look really cool with that..." She considered before flicking her eyes back up to him with a smile. "Hold on, once sec."

With that she spun again, and made her way to some of the other displays in the shop.
She returned shortly after, holding up a black shirt toward him,
"Here, Try this with it."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:59 pm
He waited in a mildly confused curiosity as Rosie moved in search of something, faintly embarrassed; it hadn't really been his intention to look 'cool' or anything. Nonetheless he tried the shirt she recommended and stood to present it to the recommender, unsure if it met her expectations or not. He had in years past been swayed by clothes depending on how cool they looked, but this somehow seemed quite different from that. "It fits all right?" he said lamely, uncertain of the criteria Rosie employed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:00 am
What could she say, she had an eye for what clothes look good on people, at least she liked to consider it, it seemed like a unique way to get to know someone.
She waited patiently for Luke to come back out, as he stepped out she paused a moment her eyebrows arching.
After a couple of seconds she blinked and nodded quickly snapping herself out of whatever thought process she had and smiled
"Oh yeah, its definitely you, take a look." she said gesturing toward a mirror.
"It really makes me think of a pokemon Trainer from Grand Ile."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:06 pm
"I can't really say I know much about this kind of stuff," he said, reviewing his reflection sheepishly, "so I guess I'll take your word for it." It was comfortable, at least, and felt like the kind of thing that would have good mobility. The thought of resembling a Grande Insulaire trainer elicited a mild laugh, "The one and only."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff