• Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:25 pm
Amyikunis

User Image
Cloud McEvens
████████████████████████████████

Cloud was happy when track and field was over. He didn't want to waste time running to his room for a shower, so he took a shower in the locker room with the rest. He tried not to noticed the other guys showering too...things waving and shaking....it made him think of his teacher that other night when he was skinny dipping. He smiled to himself and quickly dried off.

He got dress in some relaxing clothes since he was done for the day with classes. He put on white, low cut jeans and a white and black collared shirt with nice white tennis shoes. He put a touch...only a touch so he wouldn't smell desperate.....of cologne on himself before checking the time.

He quickly made his way to the classroom where he knew his teacher would be waiting. In his excitement he ended up running down the hallway to the room.....making it 5 minutes early. He took a deep breath to calm himself as he smiled and looked at his teacher. "H-how was your swim?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:51 pm
ShebaLatray

He blush came back after he remembered his perverse in the pool. He smiled and gave a bit of pinkness to the tops of his cheeks. " it was a little... Uncomfortable. But, it became soothing."
Caz i released myself...
He then pit his arm around the kid and smiled at him.
" Oh wow. We have the same Cologne. You smell amazing." He bit his lip at the thought of him cheating on some one. If he had any one. How he would neer get caught. The cologne would be the same. He hadn't realized how hard he was looking at cloud and blinked when he came to realization. He smilled and tilted his head." Sorry. You looked really nice for this evning. He walked ahead of him and smiled. " Almost like its...A date." He looked back at him with his eyes piercing him. " but, what do i know right?" He winked and stuck out his tongue.
Im a damn flirt.  

Amyikunis

Interesting Genius

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:13 pm
Amyikunis

User Image
Cloud McEvens

Cloud wasn't sure how a pool could become 'uncomfortable' but he didn't question it. "Oh, do we?" Cloud asked tilting his head so he could smell his teacher and then realized that he was too close....but thankfully, the professor started to walk ahead of him.

Cloud blushed when he was told he looked nice. "Thank you." Cloud wanted to tell him just how hot he looked, even in his teacher attire and it never came out of his mouth as his mind started undressing the man! But his thoughts were broken when his teacher mentioned .....a date!

Cloud laughed. "Oh fair Romeo, thy stare is too much. You make me blush like a red rose when it is you that is a soft as it's petals." where had that come from?! But it was out and he could take it back. So he just smiled and stuck out his tongue too.

If I'm not careful, I'll end up asking him to bed me. Cloud thought to himself. "Would you like to take my car? It'll give us more time to eat and chat instead of walking over....even though it's close by." Cloud offered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:33 pm
ShebaLatray

He Smilled and nodded.
" Lets Use You're car then. I was going to goto mine but, Yours since you offered. "
This kid has a car? I didnt have mine till like last flippn month.

He Was hungry and Waved his hand.
" Hurry up will you?" and opened the door for him walking out and following him to his car.
The ride wasn't As awkward as he was expecting it. They kept quoting old books and Laughing at each others accents. But Tamoka was going to spice it up a little bit.
" Alright, New Genre. Lets go With Romance." He saw clouds face and Laughed." Ah~ I'm not a fan of much romance but there are some good ones i have read. ' Is it Impossible to Love this man? Or is it my self who i am struggling to accept? Damn This conscious, Love me My dear Lover, Take me to your special Tower, Fill me with your Kindness so i may Love myself.' "
He looked at cloud.
"Well..?"  

Amyikunis

Interesting Genius

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:46 pm
Amyikunis

User Image
Cloud McEvens

Cloud chuckled and nodded as he picked up the pace. His car was a little Nisson Z350. Metallic black and purple with a purple and blue interior. They made their way over and Cloud listened to his professor saying lines. He said his own back until that last line his teacher said.

"I must be thinking too much because it sounded like you asked me if I could love you and take you to bed." Cloud said with a smirk and a raised brow.

Cloud parked the car and looked at his teacher. "So, the ball is back in your court....what do you say to that?" Cloud blew him a kiss before he got out of the car and headed for the restaurant door. If he'd stayed in the car, he was sure he would have done something....um, irreversible.

He cut his teacher a cute, sexy looked before going back to his nerdy self as the got to the door.

**good night** blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:00 pm
ShebaLatray

He stayed in the car a little bit before leaving it. He smiled to himself as the kiss was blown and he bit his lip.
He's Flirting... He thought to himself. Like hell if he thought a kid was going to beat him at his own game.He left the car passing a few Women on the way. They Looked at them and he looked back saying good evening and they squealed as he walked away. He felt kinda hot after that and put on his cool guy act. He Opened the door again for Cloud and watched him go in. He looked a bit sexy to him. Really Weird to be thinking about when he entered a restaurant. But some how, He felt like a different person. Bold, Handsome, Mysterious. And Cloud was his date no one in the restaurant expected. He thought about what every one else thought. If he was his brother or something. he laughed at the thought and the Waitress showed them to a table and Took a seat Leaning back on the chair looking around the restaurant. The lights and all. " Damn kid. Never heard of this place. I like."
He smiled at him looked at the Menu. Then at Cloud. Whats with this kid that he likes him so much? He put the menu up to his lips and Stared at him. He Must have looked for a while because when he realized he was staring, Cloud was also looking back at him.
He smiled and looked at the menu again. As if nothing had happened.  

Amyikunis

Interesting Genius

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:16 am
Amyikunis

User Image
Cloud McEvens

Cloud totally felt like his teacher let him go first in the door so he could check out his butt.....but he didn't mind. He smiled to himself. And once they were at the table and looking at their menus, he felt like his teacher was looking at him. When he looked up, he was right. Cloud smiled and met the man's gaze. They held it for a moment before he looked back down. Cloud returned to his menu as well. "I'm glad you like it. They have a good range of foods by the look of it. What are you thinking of getting?" Cloud said looking back at his menu.

Cloud felt so giddy. He was out in public with his hot teacher.....he'd love to have his teacher sprawled naked on the table and covered in his favorite sushi so he could take his time eating it all off of him..........Cloud suddenly giggled aloud. He then bit his lower lip and sank behind his menu.

The waiter came up and asked for their drink orders. He was a handsome waiter and set his eyes on Cloud's teacher. Cloud glared at the man and frowned. He could tell the waiter was going to be a problem. Cloud licked his tongue at him once the waiter left.......but why was he getting jealous? It wasn't like his teacher belonged to him or anything....he took a few deep breaths and put a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:46 am
ShebaLatray

Tamoka Looked at the menu and Sighed. He didn't know what to pick. So he decided to go with the whole first page. He Told the waiter his drink and hardly noticed he was checking him out. He was too busy thinking on which plate he would eat first." I'm gonna go with this page." His stomach growled, He had missed breakfast and the dinner the previous night. So he was starved. He was going to make it up to his tummy, But he knew he was going to be hungry within a few hours again.

He saw Cloud sticking his tongue out and Laughed to himself while he turned to return back to himself. Tamoka Took off his shoe and decided to mess with him. He felt up the boy's leg and rubbed against his ankle.

" I'm guessing you have been here before am i right?" Tamoka decided to disregard the touching to make it look like he was casual. He rested on his palm and Smiled.
" You And i should eat out more often. You have good taste."
He then reached his leg up to the kids thigh and Watched his face. Was this odd? He actually found it entertaining to mess with young people. but, It was even more fun to mess with cloud.
He Smiled at him his eyes examining him again, His body and all. He got turned on when he remembered something. His fantasy in the pool. But as if that was going to stop him.  

Amyikunis

Interesting Genius

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:13 pm
Amyikunis

User Image
Cloud McEvens

"That's a tall order. I wouldn't want you getting sick.....and don't you have an evening class? You'd be in the bathroom the entire class period." Cloud said with a raised brow and a smile. "Of course I'd hold your hair for you; but the other end, I'm.....not.......so ............sure about." Cloud's speech slowed and got unfocused when he felt his teacher's foot on his ankle. "Um, not this is my first time here. I....I just make sure to.....uh, check them out online first.....you know.....read the reviews. They only had one bad review out of 40." Cloud finally was able to get out as his eyes were glued to his professor's. He looked so casual as if he was used to doing this and felt perfectly fine with it.

"Thank you, I think we should explore different kinds of pleasures....I mean food pleasures.....tasting and all." That still sounded grey and he was digging an even deeper hole, so he decided to just hush. He could feel the foot getting higher on his leg and Cloud couldn't help but scoot down in his chair little.

He looked at the first page that his teacher was thinking about getting. "Would you mind if I ordered for you?" Cloud had an idea that would allow the other man to taste various foods and get an idea of what he liked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:29 am
ShebaLatray

Tamoka giggled and laughed at his little speech mistakes. Then When Cloud had Scoot away He gave a big smiled." Oh i don't mind you ordering for me." He then stretched his long leg to the bottom of Cloud's chair and Pulled it back to the table."Running away?.."
He smiled softly now, Taunting him.
Cute...Really Cute..
Tamoka Saw the waiter coming And Looked at him Pass The beer he had ordered and Thanked to waiter For The drink. He Took a Sip while Cloud got his drink. Then The waiter asked for their orders. Tamoka Tilted his head towards Cloud and prepared his foot. This was going to be entertaining. As Cloud Ordered, Tamoka Took it to the next level. Because Cloud was closer he could get a better reach. Tamoka Poked His stomach. He was actually pretty built for a skinny kid. Then he felt his belly button.
Inny..
Then he was going to pull his foot back, but it touched something Soft.
??...
He wondered what it was because his body was tight. Maybe it was his leg? But.. He was feeling his legs earlier and it was pretty tight too. So e kept poking it and looked at Cloud.
Oh no... Don't tell me it's...His...
Tamoka slowly removed his foot and hid his face with his hand. Gosh..That's embarrassing. He kept thinking about it and blushed. He should have noticed when it was swelling. I mean yeah he's not a Anatomy teacher,but dammit....
He hates me...
He Kept sipping the Drink. Which was calming him down. Maybe because it was Alcohol He didn't know. But his nerves were calmed and he was Recovering from embarrassment.  

Amyikunis

Interesting Genius

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:59 pm
Amyikunis

User Image
Cloud McEvens

The waiter probably thought Cloud was mental as he fidgeted a little in his seat at the feel of his teacher's foot on him. No one had ever taken the time to feel him up with their foot.....it was interesting, slightly ticklish and erotic all at the same time.

Cloud cleared his throat with a quick glance to his professor. "He would like **he felt his foot pressing his stomach**.....um, the Samurai Sampler with extra spicy mayo. **he felt the foot going lower...his belly button** I would like the geisha platter with extra spicy mayo." Cloud gasped and blushed as the foot tapped his member! The waiter had his head down writing the order and didn't see.....thankfully he didn't see any of it thanks to the table being there. Cloud cleared his throat, glanced at his teacher again and picked up his menu trying to focus and play off his little gasp as the waiter turned back to looking at him. "Anything else?" "Let-let-lettuce wrap appetizer please." "Alright. I'll have that out to you as quickly as possible." The waiter said and left.

Cloud hid behind the menu for a moment, knowing his face was flushed completely. He adjusted in his chair to get more comfortable after being poked and tapped.

"I expected to assaulted by your foot after it brought me dinner." Cloud said with a chuckle. 'Not during dinner." He was able to meet his teachers gaze with a smile as he put the menus down that the waiter forgot to pick up.

"I'm glad I had to menu, or I would have forgotten the order." Cloud said licking his tongue playfully at his teacher. He took a sip of his sweet tea and relaxed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:43 pm
[quote"ShebaLatray"]

Takoma was relived with his reaction. He was a tuay quite embarassed and he smiled at him. " Can't wait to eat..." He put his head down and felt Clouds ankle again. That was really exciting. He actually wanted to keep playing.
" Hey you havent attacked back. Cloud is too kind for a game like this."
Tamoka felt his sensitivity again and pressured him.
" Cloud doesn't want to play..? How boring..." He didn't know if it was because of the beer, but he really found cloud hot when his face was pink. He wanted it a deep red though. So he wanted to keep pushing to get it.
" Is cloud going to fight back? Looks like he can't take much more..."
Tamoka sipped his beer again and bit his lip.
That's right... Break...

Tamoka gave a perverted laugh and watched cloud try and fight. He placed his toe in a position where he was rubbing against his most sensitive part. He was growing impatient with his students resistance. and was going to make him burst one way or another.
" IT will sure be bother some if you have to eat with that in your pants..." he laughed and continued to bother him. Cloud was just too easy. And Tamoka loved it. Then the water came with the appetizers and stood there.
"Any thing else?"
Tamoka Smiled at him noticing Clouds Ice tea.
" Yes actually. My friend Here has something to ask you."
He left cloud clue less. He would have to think fast before the waiter got annoyed. Which he shouldn't but, we're all human.  

Amyikunis

Interesting Genius

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:22 am
Amyikunis

User Image
Cloud McEvens

Cloud was a little more shocked that his teacher was so....um, naughty. Cloud figured he'd lead him on somehow and now he was paying for it. Did his teacher want to get in his pants as well? It sure seemed like it as he felt the man's foot rubbing him again.

Cloud tired to close his legs, but he was too slow and he could feel the man's foot again......wow! His pants were getting so tight that it was getting hard to breathe. Cloud tried to control his labored breathing. "I - I don't think I want to fight back." Cloud said softly before he slid another inch down into his chair. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the foot against him.....he silently wished it was his hand instead.

But the waiter returning killed the moment and Cloud frowned, losing some of his 'drive'. Cloud glanced at his teacher and then a the waiter who raised a brow and frowned back at him. Cloud thought of something quick. "I'd like to switch this tea out for a Shirley Temple please." The waiter nodded and picked up the sweet tea after putting the appetizers down. When he was gone, Cloud looked at his professor and reached down and pinched his foot to get him to move it.

When that was done and his teacher had retracted his foot, Cloud crossed his legs and started on the appetizers. "You ruined the moment with the waiter question." Cloud said looking at him and letting him know that he could of had him panting like a hot dog if he hadn't of brought the waiter into it. Cloud now had the mind to keep his legs crossed the rest of the meal......but he would see how good his teacher would be.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:28 am
ShebaLatray
Amyikunis

This Kid is good. How annoying...
Tamoka Smiled tapped his fingers on the table.
" Hm. Cloud sure is sensitive. But he gets Turned off so easily."
Tamoka sipped his beer again and reached for the appetizer and bit into it then spoke after he swallowed.
" I Ruined it. I did. Won't let it happen again." He Looked at Cloud briefly before speaking again.
" You Know, I think... We can take this further." he said eating and drinking. He was really still getting stiff and found it bothersome.
" Unless You want to leave it at Foot feeling and Testing your comfort."
He rested on his palm and Closed his eyes as he spoke.
" I don't know why Cloud, But..."
He opened his eyes and Really thought about what e was saying. This is technically the first date. No way he should give off everything.
" You know What, Never Mind." He smiled and Bit into another appetizer
" I was thinking about what i should do for tomorrow. I was thinking The Odyssey Mixed with something Modern. But i just couldn't Put my Finger on what i wanted. Any Suggestions?"

Amyikunis

Interesting Genius

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:53 pm
Amyikunis

***So Sorry! I didn't abandon you. I didn't receive the quote saying I had a message.***

User Image
Cloud McEvens

Cloud observed his teacher and could tell he was slightly annoyed....what it because he didn't have access to him anymore under the table? Or was it his comment about him getting turned off easily? Cloud wasn't sure.

There his professor made the comment about 'leaving it at foot feeling'.....of course that's not where Cloud wanted to leave it! But his teacher had to ask for it.....but Cloud wasn't about to tell him that.

Cloud smirked when his teacher couldn't finish his statement and turned it towards school. So Cloud decided to go ahead and throw his teacher a bone. "Suggestions, huh?" Cloud said and thought about it. "How about.....sex. That's pretty moderened. It's old fashioned, yet new and comes with various accessories." Cloud said looking at his professor so he could observe his reaction to his statement.

Just who would be panting by the end of this meal?  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff