Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:32 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

He shifted back into his normal form when he hit the ground. lol. ^^

arrasou ^^

Hmmmm? xD

.....XD IM SORRY. I've been in Korean mode since like...a long time ago cause I write fanfiction too. Arrasou means 'ok I understand.' xDD aahh sorrry >P<

OH well, it's okay. You learn something new everyday. ^^ I like how your character does that too. She's adorable. ^^

O-oh my goodness thank you ^^. Nana....Nana is a dream girl of mine. She's a fighter but is also pretty shy when she snaps out of fighting mode. And also, she's from Busan so yeah, she speaks korean. When she looses herself she's gonna start ranting in it, but I promise I'll translate ^////^''  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:54 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

He shifted back into his normal form when he hit the ground. lol. ^^

arrasou ^^

Hmmmm? xD

.....XD IM SORRY. I've been in Korean mode since like...a long time ago cause I write fanfiction too. Arrasou means 'ok I understand.' xDD aahh sorrry >P<

OH well, it's okay. You learn something new everyday. ^^ I like how your character does that too. She's adorable. ^^

O-oh my goodness thank you ^^. Nana....Nana is a dream girl of mine. She's a fighter but is also pretty shy when she snaps out of fighting mode. And also, she's from Busan so yeah, she speaks korean. When she looses herself she's gonna start ranting in it, but I promise I'll translate ^////^''

Yeah? She's awesome. Cute and badass. A perfect mix. By the way, you can make a "vampy" if you wish to as well. ^^ I sure hope you translate. I'll be so confused. xD  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:55 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

Hmmmm? xD

Yeah? She's awesome. Cute and badass. A perfect mix. By the way, you can make a "vampy" if you wish to as well. ^^ I sure hope you translate. I'll be so confused. xD

Well Eeimae said she got it for the vamp, but hey. Your character called me cute. I'm honored ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:26 pm
KuroShiroBara

Babe, your character is gonna make me cry xD I love her so much >_<  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroShiroBara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:18 pm
iMusicLovah

I just wanted to give people the sense of what she's going through and hears everyday. I tried not to make it to dark though so I hope nobody is to freaked out about the post or think I put her as a little to over reacting. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:21 pm
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah

I just wanted to give people the sense of what she's going through and hears everyday. I tried not to make it to dark though so I hope nobody is to freaked out about the post or think I put her as a little to over reacting. sweatdrop

No worries ^^ nana's gonna have a little melt down in a bit, so she's not the only one with issues ^^''  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroShiroBara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:25 pm
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah

No worries ^^ nana's gonna have a little melt down in a bit, so she's not the only one with issues ^^''

Yay for people with issues and voices in their heads! Yeah, Zuri freaked out but I don't know if I'll have it to where someone can find out about it soon or maybe later on down the line after she starts making friends. Be a little bit more dramatic that way if they found out later. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:02 am
Eeimae
Whhhhoooo baby Elren is hotttt ;DDD Hahahaah

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Eeimae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:04 am
iMusicLovah
Eeimae

Hahahaha. ;3 I know, i know. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:05 pm
iMusicLovah
Eeimae

Not to mention he has a bit of a fiery attitude and he's sitting all by himself. c;  

Eeimae

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:14 pm
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae

Not to mention he has a bit of a fiery attitude and he's sitting all by himself. c;

I gotcha hahah. I just sent in another mage, male this time, to Rinn to see if I can throw one more in. Wouldn't want Nana having too much fun by herself ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:25 pm
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae

I gotcha hahah. I just sent in another mage, male this time, to Rinn to see if I can throw one more in. Wouldn't want Nana having too much fun by herself ;D

I'm probably going to end up creating more guy characters because I think there's more girls then guys. xD haha at least, that's what I thought. Be warned, he's not nice on first impressions. He knows that vampires are frowned upon so he takes it to heart.  

Eeimae

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:31 pm
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae

I'm probably going to end up creating more guy characters because I think there's more girls then guys. xD haha at least, that's what I thought. Be warned, he's not nice on first impressions. He knows that vampires are frowned upon so he takes it to heart.

XDD poor rinn is gonna get so confused. Everyone is gonna have like...5 people. We should ask her how many guys and girls she's thinking of having.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:33 pm
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae

XDD poor rinn is gonna get so confused. Everyone is gonna have like...5 people. We should ask her how many guys and girls she's thinking of having.

Yeah xD At the most, I can handle 4. xD maybe 5 but still, we should ask.  

Eeimae

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:35 pm
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae

Yeah xD At the most, I can handle 4. xD maybe 5 but still, we should ask.

I think Nana and Alex are going to be my only two. I hope she accepts Alex.

He's Nana's twin wink

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces