Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] PokéCon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:23 pm
Booth 3, Center

Her order confirmed, she stepped back to let him work, watching as he packaged them in an orderly fashion, then called to his 'Honey' who came quickly to assist him. After a brief flicker of understanding and a sharp pang of a memory, she smiled again, accepting the list from the new man as she lowered her eevee to the floor to free her arms. "I think that's everything," she said in chipper tones, exchanging the money for her purchase. "You two have a lovey day!"

And with that, she stepped back, moving toward the center to decide which booth to visit next, though she also looked around to see if there might be anyone nearby that she knew and might want to see.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:25 pm
Booth 10, Rosie, Luke, Jace

Nicolette beamed happily as Jace followed them, and smiled brightly at Rosie as they stepped up to the booth. The woman's words, however, temporarily derailed her train of thought. "Oh! Um, I'll take one," she replied hesitantly, even if that wasn't at all what they'd come here for. They were.. oh, oh yes! "Oh, oh! What information do you have on new pokemon? ..do you have that here, actually?" Rosie had said they did - did they not? Oh dear, hopefully they did.. But Rosie had said they did, so they had to have it, right? Right, yes, of course.. right.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:31 pm
Inigo/ Akira

There was a slight bit of confusion on the girl's face when Inigo mentioned having a 'her' for 10 years; wasn't Nerius a boy pokémon? Oh, well, actually he mentioned liking grass pokémon only, hadn't he? So Nerius probably wasn't Inigo's first.
"That's awesome! I totally do and will, always! He takes care of me too!"

The arrival of Akira, and the gift he'd brought, somewhat stunned her... but not into silence; it would be difficult to stun Henrietta into silence.

"Oh man! That's so nice of you! Thanks! You're really awesome! I like it a lot too, but Gummy really wanted it! I'm Henrietta!" She chimed in, as the other two gave their names.

They then started to talk about grass types, which were pokémon, obviously, so she was interested, but she didn't have a grass type of her own to add much that would be useful, so she busied herself for a moment by crouching down and showing, and giving, the Totodile plushie to Gummy to hold.
A moment later, the little reptile had the toy's tail 'lovingly' grasped in, surprisingly gentle, jaws.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:35 pm
Faleen

"Okay, then if you were me, what would you have me do to 'act on it'?" he wondered aloud. "I behave on missions. Mostly."

When they went through the door into the restroom, Izaya shook his head with a faint grin, laughing inwardly at Faleen's lack of hesitation. "You know," he told her, going up to the mirror, "there's a reason there are bathrooms for each gender."  

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:48 pm
Middle

The first text he'd received from Dove about the convention honestly interested him very little. He didn't train pokemon, wasn't interested in training them - hell, he didn't even have a pokedex - so attending a convention all about pokemon? Yeah, the thought was cool, but really, he had much better things to do. He responded to her text with an apology as well as a note that he wasn't that into pokemon training.

The second text, however, from Rosie, mentioned instruments. Music. This, unlike the previous text, piqued his interest greatly, and he responded in the affirmative on his way out the door. He also sent a second text to Dove redacting his previous message with one that basically said 'you didn't say they had instruments!'

It wasn't long before he'd found the hotel and got inside, displacing the Espeon on his shoulders briefly to toss the lanyard around his neck. "Alright, Isaac, where d'you think they are?" He asked, as the pair cast around for the particular booth. The place was so big though, with so many people, and so many booths... Maybe he should've grabbed a map or something...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:49 pm
Booth 10, Nicolette, Jace, Luke

When they were offered the rule book Rosie lifted a hand up with a polite shake of her head.
The rules of the League were good to know, and while Rosie could not go an recite every single one, she knew them, and she understood the spirit of the rules.
Generally, don't do bad things, and you're on the right track.

"I think the news of new Pokemon is what brought us here, Though I do have a couple of questions about the branches, and the League itself once we're done." she explained.  

League Trainer Rosie

Catzandbirdz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:25 pm
Booth 10, Nicolette, Rosie, Jace, Luke

The woman chuckled lightly at all of their enthusiasm. "New Pokemon, is it?" She stepped away to a stack of various brochures and booklets. Coming back, she passed a booklet to each of them. Inside, they would find very basic and brief information for known Pokemon, divided into sections based on region of origin. She also handed a thin rule book to Nicolette.

"Every region has its share of Pokemon considered native to that area. Kodo is interesting because you can find a wide mix, many brought to the island originally from those other regions. From a Kodo standpoint, the hot topic right now is the Kalos region. From our knowledge, no Pokemon from that region have yet been brought to the island." If they were to flip through the booklets, they would find that there was also a section for Kalos' Pokemon population. "Are there any regions in particular you would all like to know more about? As for the League," she looked to Rosie, "I will answer any questions you may have to the best of my abilities. There will also be an information session later today that I highly recommend attending."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:54 pm
Booth 10, Rosie, Luke, Jace

The young noble smiled brightly as she accepted one of the brochures as well as the booklet, offering a polite "thank you!" in return before focusing on each in turn - most specifically the one about the new pokemon, as the woman directed their attention to it. "Ohh... Kalos?" That sounded like a lovely name. "I wonder what it's like there," she mused aloud, turning her attention to Rosie. "It sounds pretty just from the name." She flipped the page again, finding a display of quite a few pokemon she had obviously never seen before. Then again, she'd never seen a plethora of pokemon from the other regions before, either. "Ooh, look at these! Look, look at this one!" Nicolette suddenly pointed to a butterfly-like pokemon. "Look at how pretty it is! Oooh.." That said, she studied the brochure even more thoroughly. They were all so amazing.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:41 am
Middle, Booth 6

As she stood at the center and looks around the other booths, Dove felt her phone buzz, and putting her pokeballs onto the ground at her feet, she quickly dug out the device to read and respond.

Though she had texted Abel about the convention--thinking of it more for the people and atmosphere, not just the theme-- and had been disappointed but understanding at his reply, she brightened a little, though slightly confused. "Instruments...?" She hadn't known there would be music or instruments...maybe they were Pokemon themed? Though she had been handed a map an information, she had tucked it away as she walked inside, more in favor of diving into the experience instead and exploring on her own.

Nevertheless, she sent him a quick text back, simply offering an apology and a playful explanation that she hadn't known what to expect, but that she was there, currently away from the booths and trying to decide which to explore next, and while she assumed he would immediately pursue this instrument booth, she knew she would have to look into the others soon, if she planned to see everything before she left, and buy hat she ha planned to buy. Curiosity, though, would have her quickly searching out this music booth, and with another text, she told Abel she was seeking it out. It would be easier to meet up there anyway, if he so desired.

As she approached, she grinned, still confused but glad for the booth. The instruments were beautiful, but for now, her eyes remained only on the more valuable ones at the back. She really wished her bother was here...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:17 am
Booth 10, Nicolette, Rosie, Luke

While the others might have had little interest in the packet of league information that was offered, Jace jumped at the opportunity--though he had quite recently received a lot of league information, due to his new registration-- and raised his hand up high into the air for attention, waving around a bit, before reaching for the packet offered and thanking the woman with a bright smile.

When Nicolette spoke up about their reasoning for being there, he quickly nodded and turned his full attention to the woman again, his eyes huge as he clung to every word. He had little interest in the region itself as of now, but new Pokemon! "Are there new dragon ones?" he asked excitedly, his eyes going to the woman behind the booth, before he flipped through his booklet in search of pictures, holding it out and low for Chester to look as well.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:11 am
Booth 6, Dove

As his own phone buzzed, Abel glanced down as he pulled it out to read both texts, but rather than respond he put it away again and started his search once more. It didn't take long to finally spot it though, as well as the head of brown hair headed towards it. With a smile curving his lips, the blonde moved through the crowds towards the booth, and stopped beside Dove with a light touch to her shoulder. "Hey," he greeted, offering her a smile before his eyes couldn't help but wander over the instruments. No guitars - not that he should have expected any, anyway - but some of them were interesting.

Isaac offered a friendly "eon" in greeting to both Dove and Lovey.

-----

Booth 6, Dove, Abel

A Chatot suddenly jumped up from somewhere to perch on the table, spreading its wings as it trilled happily at the newcomers.

An older gentleman stood and moved over to the table, using his cane for balance, and he offered the pair a warm smile. "Hello there," he greeted in soft tones. "Is there anything in particular I can help you with today - or were you just looking?" He asked, a twinkle in his eye. It appeared he didn't mind at all if they were just looking or if they wanted to buy something, but he spread his free hand out to gesture across the table in front of him, as well as to the display in the back. There were inexpensive, small instruments scattered strategically across the table - whistles, harmonicas, some ocarinas, colorful plastic Pokeflutes - while in the back rested more intricate, detailed pieces - larger ocarinas, some shaped like pokemon, as well as a variety of translucent colored glass pokeflutes, just to name a few.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:38 am
Booth 10, Nicolette, Luke, Jace

Rosie was handed a brochure, but most of her attention remain on the women as she went into a further explanation about the pokemon in regions as well as the latest one rumored to be aligning with Kodo.

"Kodo is the first island in a long time that doesn't have its own native pokemon, to be considered by the League to have a presence here." She noted, looking to the women for any kind of correction.
"I've heard of the Orange islands, If I remember they didn't have pokemon of their own, but have a much larger population of native Johto and Kanto pokemon, they have their own Gym challenge set up, what kind of things are the League looking for before they establish a firm presence? And do you know the circumstance with the Orange Islands?"

The mention of this new region Rosie looked to the brochure about their pokemon, letting out an excited gasp when she noticed something and pointed down to one of the listed types. "The discovery of Fairy types- So its true? Kalos was actually able to discover the type Fairy of pokemon?"  

League Trainer Rosie

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:52 am
Booth 10, Rosie, Luke, Nicolette, Jace

The woman folded her hands in front of her with a smile at their enthusiasm. At the young boy's question she nodded with a slightly brighter smile, and unfolded a brochure to the page on Kalos so she could tap on a black and purple bat-like pokemon. "We don't know too much yet on all of Kalos's pokemon, but so far we know of one new dragon-type. It's a dual dragon- and flying-type pokemon called Noivern," she explained, though mostly glanced at the brochure for the information rather than recite it off the top of her head.

She replaced her brochure so the boy could focus on his own, and leaned back while Rosie posed her questions. "Those are all very goody questions," she commented with a nod, "though I'm afraid I don't know too much about the Orange Archipelago, except that it is made up of quite a number of islands, and its total population between all the inhabited islands in the archipelago is much greater than Kodo's population. Size and population are a big factor in the League's decisions on whether or not to establish a solid presence in any given area, and I apologize that I don't know the current circumstances of the Orange Islands. And yes," she added with a smile, glad to at least know something about a topic that was asked or pointed out frequently throughout the day as opposed to questions about the Orange Islands, which was the first time she'd received such a question, "the researchers in Kalos discovered the brand new type. Apparently some of our own pokemon here are also fairy type - Jigglypuff being one example, I believe."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:16 am
Booth 10, Nicolette, Luke, Jace

Rosie gave an apologetic smile to the women as she seemed to have not been expecting a question like that, Rosie's question wasn't exactly answered, but she didn't push the subject if she didn't know.
Shaking her head lightly, "Kodo is relatively small in comparison to the other regions, including the Orange Island territory. Though I understand certain situations that caught the League eye instead."
It was a bittersweet thought, confirming greater theories that the League was here becasue Team Rocket was here, becoming a threat, not becasue this island actually fit the characteristics of a League territory.
But at least they were here now, and still considering branching in Kodo.

"Jigglypuff? Really? That pokemon has been around for a long time too," Rosie was a little surprised to hear this, that they were still learning new things about pokemon that thousands of people had, but at the same time it was amazing!
"A new Eeveelution too..." her eyes widened, and her cheeks suddenly blushed when she saw the picture of the new Eevee evolution. "Its... Adorable!" crouching down next to Vany'n Rosie held up the picture to her "Oh my gosh look at it! Vany'n its so cute!"
The girl practically bouncing as she straightened back up, "Its pink, and are those bows? no no no" She held the brochure out to Luke, pointing the pokemon out "Oh nooo, Look at it!"  

League Trainer Rosie

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:30 am
Izaya

At the question Faleen fell quiet for a time, staring at her partner as she seemed to consider a few things. The more she considered it the more a slight frown started to tug at her lips.
"If you have to include that "mostly" on there then that's part of it. You;re good at what you do but the impulsiveness is what really gets you into trouble."

"Whatever the reasons, I'm not trying to discourage you... all things considered, you have been improving a lot, even if I think we, as a team still have a ways to go."

At this comment about the bathroom she pushed herself up and walked toward the sink. "I know,"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff