Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:14 pm
Dove pretended to look surprised. "That's quite a run, Hen. One hundred and fifty seven?" she asked, amused. "Traveling the world seems like a good goal, though... I've been to a few regions, but not all of them just yet."

Dove continued to eat her salad, listening to the girl's reasoning before looking up again with another thoughtful look. "You know... If we wanted to, we could probably get a smaller group together... I bet Yuri would travel some more..." It was something that definitely had interested her, before everything had gone to dust. Now that things were slightly more stable--and she had finally gained something she could call bearings-- it wasn't too horribly far fetched. "I'd like to see more of the island myself, and it would probably be safer, too..." she suggested with a half shrug.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:39 pm
"Or more!" Henrietta piped up happily. She planned on living for ages to make sure she didn't miss a thing that she could have done with more time. That would just suck to miss out on anything...

"Ooh! That would be totally awesome! Do you really think Yuri would want to?! Oh man, we totally should do that!" Henrietta bounced in her seat a little. Plus, that might also get her parents to stop the nagging messages if they heard she was travelling with a couple of friends, and responsible adults at that....
"When can we do that?!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:41 pm
Dove took the girl's reaction into consideration, then nodded once before working into her salad again. "I don't know, but I'll see what I can do," she promised with a smile, laughing a bit at the enthusiasm. "I'm not sure yet, silly! I guess that would be up to you and him. I don't really have so much of a schedule anymore, so we should be able to plan something reasonably soon."

She smiled. It would be an adventure, that was for sure. She had never 'roughed it' before, especially not with others who had. Yuri she knew was experienced, very experienced, so to have him with them would be a reassurance, and for the most part, Henrietta seemed to be doing alright. Maybe it would all turn out alright, if they could find a way to do it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:58 pm
"I don't have a schedule either!" Henrietta bounced happily, hoping that meant things could be 'sooner'. She then remembered that she'd been eating, and sharing, pizza, and deposited some in Gummy's mouth, before taking another bite for herself. Her face already had bits of sauce around her mouth.
"I camf vfwait!" She talked, despite having a mouthful, eyes shining with excitement.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:33 am
A laugh. "I'll get right on it and let you know," she promised, shaking her head. Oh, what an adventure that would be, to travel the island as though on a true Pokemon journey.

After they had finished their meals and desserts and played most of the games games in the arcade--of which Dove was proud to say she had only lost the majority of, not all!--- Dove stepped back outside onto the sidewalk, giggling as she attempted to make her tiny Skitty doll sit properly atop her shoulder, a shiny plastic joltik ring around her finger. "Well, that was fun," she smiled, looking over her unoccupied shoulder toward the younger girl, before being forced to catch the small plush before as it fell from its place.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:20 pm
Henrietta had put a paper admiral's hat on Gummy's head before leaving the arcade and had decided to wear a 'glow stick' bracelet.

"Yeah! That was awesome!" Henrietta agreed, having enjoyed herself immensely. Gummy, in his new paper hat, seemed happy enough, being carried in Hen's arms. Occasionally his tail twitched, or the hat covered one eye until Hen' moved it again.
"Thanks for taking us there! It was was /totally/ awesome!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:43 pm
Still grinning, the woman shrugged. "Thank you for not embarrassing me in every game we played. You're so good at them!" she laughed, walking in the direction of her home. "We'll have to do that again sometime."

Lovey trotted along behind them, watching both fondly. It had been a while since she had seen her girl acting so carefree and...childlike.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:56 am
Henrietta shrugged a little.
"I get confused with some tech-y stuff but I've got a lotta games at home to play, so I don't get confused at most of them really! I'm pretty awesome at them!" The girl agreed, happily, though with some twinge of... something; maybe home-sickness- it had been a little while now.
"I'd totally love to do it again though! It was really awesome!" She added, quickly,suddenly bright once more.

Gummy raised his arms, and Hen' seemed to take it as a signal.
She deposited the odd Totodile on the ground, petted him, and then continued walking, while her reptilian friend kept pace with Lovey now.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:11 pm
Dove only grinned. "That's alright! You're great at them. Just like my older brother, though I guess he probably doesn't play them much anymore now that he works all the time," she told her, tucking her hair back. Then again, Kazuki was more relaxed, and good at finding time in which he knew it was acceptable to be so. Maybe he did still play, though she was sure his methods were much more grown up now. "Maybe someday I can get him to come over and play with us. I bet he might actually be able to beat you a few times, or at least be more of a challenge than I was." She laughed a little, her heart warmed. She would be more than happy to play it again, though the idea of bringing her brother into the mess that was Kodo didn't seem to be the best idea just yet... "I'm really glad you enjoyed it, Hen."

She watched as the younger girl let the totodile down to the ground, and smiled as Lovey matched pace with him. The eevee, while she did still find the water type a little odd, had grown a little more accustomed to his personality, and padded along happily behind the girls in comfortable quietness.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:32 pm
"Cool! I wish I had a brother... but I dunno I'd wanna have one who worked all the time." The girl decided, with a searching look at Dove. "That must kinda suck?"

She perked up at the idea of having another person to meet and game against though, especially as Dove speculated he might be able to beat her.
"No way! I'll totally still win!" She declared confidently, with a firm nod. "And now you totally gotta get him over so I can prove it!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:35 pm
Dove's smile grew a little distant, but remained all the same. "He's wonderful, and he's good at what he does... but I do miss him," she told Hen, looking over to her as they walked. "It's always good to see him, though."

A laugh as they turned a corner, headed toward a taller, more upscale building. "I'm not sure he'd take it easy on you, even if he is nearly twice your age...I'll see what I can do, though." A grin. That would definitely be a sight to see, though, of course, she was still hesitant on bringing him into things now.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:28 pm
"Pft! I dun wanna have him take it easy on me! I wanna beat him fair and square, 'cuz I can!" Henrietta grinned, then looked at the tall building that had come into view.

"If you live at the top, I wanna press the elevator button!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:30 pm
She laughed again, and held open the door at the front. "Make sure you let him know that! If you want a real challenge, I'm sure he could handle it," she grinned, waiting for Hen to join her. Once inside, she led them to the elevator, gesturing for Hen to press the button if she wanted, more than happy to let her do as she pleased. "I live pretty close to the top, anyway."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:33 pm
Henrietta nodded enthusiastically- she /did/ want a real challenge; it made winning even better when things were actually challenging.

Gummy stood in the elevator as Hen' moved to push the indicated button... but the lights that illuminated them when pressed were either entrancing or startling to him, because the next moment, he'd aimed a, not very powerful, water gun at them.
"Ah! No, Gummy! These aren't a pokémon!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:49 am
The sudden water gun was startling, and the little eevee jumped, bewildered, at the action.

Dove blinked, completely confused and not entirely sure of what to do about the sudden spray of water, then laughed. "Um...Don't worry about it. I'll let one of the staff know when we get to the top..." she offered, taking a closer look to make sure it hadn't harmed anything. The elevator still seemed functional, though, and in no time, it lifted them from the first floor, the city glimmering just beyond the glass wall on the far side of the small rising box.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff