Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [For Roleplay]
CHARACTER PROFILE THREAD [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:42 pm
Basic Info
Full Name: Kano Blaq
Nicknames: Lightning King
Birth Date: 10/26/1993
Sexuality: Straight(didnt feel like spelling that long word lol)
Race: White
Chakra Points: 250
Ninja Type/Class: Ninjutsu

Favorites
Animal(s) : Lion
Color(s) : White, Black, Blue
Number(s) : 15
Two Elements: Lightning, Water
Weapon of choice: Elucidator
Strength: Family, Friends
Weakness: Loosing his friends and family
Jutsu List:
[These are what basic shinobi know. DO NOT ADD ANY JUTSU UNLESS TAUGHT ]
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
- Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)
- Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique)

Summoning: (Chuunin+)
Bloodline:
Clan:

Character Description
Looks: 5'8, Black Hair, Medium length Arms
Personality: He's a very likeable person, he has no problem making friends. His temper sometimes gets the best of him but when that happeneds he would love for no one to mess with or come in contact with until he has calm down. Jokes are his best feature he never lets anyone thats around ruin his moment if their down he'll pick them up and make sure that they leave his side with a smile.
Background: His father was from the Cloud but they moved out and went to the sand and that is where kano was born. Father taught him some jutsu before he went missing. Kano had a hard time praciting the jutsu and never really asked his mom for help cause he wanted to make his dad proud of him. As soon as he found out that his dad went miss he went into this depressed mode and didnt wanna practice ninjutsu any more. So him and his mom moved back to the cloud just to try to cheer kano up. He made new friends and found out that his dad is from the cloud and he instantly thought that he could become a hero just like his dad and started practicing his jutsu again.
Village: Kumogakure(Must pick one)
Family: Father(missing), Mother(alive)

Missions Completed
S Rank:
A Rank:
B Rank:
C Rank:
D Rank:

Picture:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:10 pm
Unfinished

Working on atm, I'm on my phone so its slow sorry.
Ill quote someone when I'm done.

Basic Info
Full Name: Ryce Kanshi
Nicknames: Ryce
Birth Date: 1/31
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Caucasian
Chakra Points:
Ninja Type/Class: (Must pick one)

Favorites
Animal(s) : Hawk
Color(s) : Black
Number(s) : 13
Two Elements: Katon~Doton
Weapon of choice: Hands, Short blades
Strength: Melee combat
Weakness: Control
Jutsu List:

- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
-
-

Summoning: (Chuunin+)
Bloodline: Bakuton physical
Clan: (Optional. To obtain one, you must apply in Subforum)

Character Description
Looks: blonde haired fair skinned , slim with a quiet deemenor.
Personality: friendly, cocky, inquisitive.
Background: born as the son of a dead shining, he had no choice in his life raised to battle and kill enemy ninja he takes no chances in combat. As far as his personal life goes he doesn't have much of one outside of being a ninja.
Village: mist
Family: deceased

Missions Completed
S Rank:
A Rank:
B Rank:
C Rank:
D Rank:

Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jinei Ryuu Shinigami

1,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:54 am
ultimate_ice_prince6

tc_pistols

iSuperKamiTenchi-kun

All approved (except for the unfinished). Jesus, sorry for the ridiculous waiting. Didn't realize Crew was slacking so hard. It will definitely not be this much of a wait a second time.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:57 am
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Name: Kaito Arata
Nickname: N/A
Ethnicity: Caucasian.
Height: Five foot, ten inches.
Weight: One hundred, seventy-five pounds.
Personality: Calm, Competitive, Cheerful.

Sexuality: Male.
Family: Jinsei Arata (Father) Jade Arata (Mother)

Theme Song: Second and Sebring
Nindo: I will become famous, and nothing will stop that.
Background Info: From a young age, Kaito has wanted nothing more than to become famous. The boy vowed to himself that one day he'd become a powerful, and renowned ninja. He's always had an itch for showing off whenever possible, and doing things to move himself ahead of the game. On the other hand, Kaito is a really friendly person, and tries his best to keep himself out of trouble. Just occasionally the boys sense for adventure always helps him stumble across some sort of mischief.

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Strength:
• Silver Tongue.
• Genjutsu
Weakness:
• Taijutsu
• Sense of adventure
    ↬ Fears
Spiders and snakes.
Village: Village Hidden in the Mist.
Class: Genjutsu.
Bloodline: The Contractor
    ↬ Stage

Clan: Gensou Goshuujin
Angel/Demon: N/A
Chakra Points: 100

Missions Complete:
    S -
    A -
    B -
    C -
    D -
    E -

Opponents Defeated: N/A

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:

Summon Info

Jutsu List:
    ↬ Number learned
    ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
    Kaze

a c a d e m y
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE

Suiton

a c a d e m y
g e n i n
c h u u n i n
j o u n i n
s a n n i n
    Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
g e n i n
c h u u n i n
j o u n i n
s a n n i n
Genjutsu
    Kaze

a c a d e m y
g e n i n
c h u u n i n
j o u n i n
s a n n i n
    Suiton

a c a d e m y
g e n i n
c h u u n i n
j o u n i n
s a n n i n

Other Info:

Style: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
    ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:31 pm
Capt Kool-Aid

Approved!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:12 pm
Name: Kinta Iyiuanya
Nickname: Kin - Kin
    ↬ (this is optional, but you can state how you got your nickname, whether it was a fight that made the world recognize your strength or your mom was too lazy to say your whole name hehe)

Ethnicity: N/A
Height: 5'8
Weight: 145lbs
Personality: Calm, Relax, Funny (At - Times)

Sexuality: Straight - Hetro
Family:

Harain Senju - Mother
Utataka Uzumaki - Father

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjb2mKCD2iA
Nindo: You're born with one life, enjoy it.
Background Info:

My mother and Father was a loyal, trusting and loving of course pleasing people coming, but my father had high expectations and he was the holder of the Rinnegan and passing it down to me I didn't and hadn't used until age of 10 and learned to active and deactivate at will . Living in the Leaf was calming, but training was freighting. My mother clean my wounds and bruises and father would feed me as I recover. Thank for his graduating calm feelings to his please to me. I graduated from the academy at the age of seven and took my chuunin exam at age eight and fail sadly. But with great training I soon passed at age eleven. Finally realized in my talents I graduated to Jonin class as well and even was able to take S-ranks missions. I rarely did, really I only did two and that was a pain. I continue my work to protect Konoha as for now and be the title as the Gold Ninja.

Other Info (regarding anything: Likes, Dislikes etc)

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Strength: Open Fields, weaken enemies before battle and fighting larger opponents.

Weakness: Smaller opponents and faster as well and in closed spaces.
    ↬ Fears

Death
Losing my Family
Losing Konoha

Village: Konoha
Class: Weapon-user
Bloodline: Rinnegan
    ↬ Stage

Activate Mode - Rinnegan is the blood inheritance limit of Rikudou Sennin (Six Realms Sage) and his descendants. Rikudou Sennin was viewed as the original shinobi and his Doujutsu was regarded as the most venerable of the three great Doujutsu. As the original shinobi it was said he created modern Ninjutsu. The Rinnegan was regarded as a god of creation when the world was racked with chaos and as a weapon of destruction which could return everything to nothingness. Usage of the Rinnegan was said to give the user mastery over all six forms of chakra nature manipulation.

The true extent of the Rinnegan abilities are currently unknown. Rain orphan Nagato was an inheritor of the Doujutsu, and used it unconsciously when he was angry and afraid. He entered into a berserk state which allowed him to defeat a much stronger foe. It was this same ability which allowed him to never lose a battle as "Pain," the leader of the Rain Village rebel faction and Akatsuki. Nagato in the guise of "Pain" also has the ability to control six different bodies, each of which acts as a "Realm". Nagato's ability to utilize these bodies probably gives rise to the "Transmigration" name. This is a cycle of reincarnation and rebirth seen in Hinduism and Buddhism. There are six states of rebirth in the cosmology, representing all the good and bad possibilities of life. Each of Rikudou Pain bodies acts as one of these states.

The Realms are former corpses controlled by chakra receiving piercings placed into their bodies. Upon being taken over by Nagato and joining the Pain persona, the corpse will regain "life" and bear the Rinnegan. Each Realm can solely use one of the jutsu areas of mastery of the original user, where the original can utilize all six. To obtain the Rinnegan, there are several methods. Some users, like Nagato, was able to awaken the Rinnegan thanks to his Uzumaki bloodline, and possibly due to the actions of Uchiha Madara. Tobi was later able to have one of Nagato's eyes implanted into his head, which granted him the ability to utilize the Rinnegan Realms. Finally the Uchiha, as the descendants of the Rikudou son who inherited his father's "eyes", also have the abilitiy to attain the Rinnegan through some means. Uchiha Madara accomplished this feat before his death.

The Realm paths of Pain were utilized by Tobi and by Nagato. Tobi used the Rinnegan to grant the six Edo Tensei resurrected Jinchuuriki their one Rinnegan and control them. Nagato used the corpses of random ninja and his friends. Tendou, the Deva Realm was the body Nagato used the most. It once belonged to Nagato's friend Yahiko. This body has the ability to utilize Shinra Tensei, a jutsu capable of gravity manipulation. Nagato is able to donate some of his own life force to utilize a large scale version of this technique, which is capable of causing massive destruction. Chikushoudou, or the Animal Realm, is able to summon creatures and other individuals. After Nagato's original Animal body was killed by Jiraiya, Nagato reanimated a female corpse to become the new Animal Realm. Next is Ningendou, the Human Realm, a body which focuses more on Taijutsu. This Realm can also read the minds and remove the soul of enemies it grips. Jigokudou, the Hell Realm, is capable of utilizing a spectral hell Enma capable of judging whether one if telling the truth or not. This figure can also remove the soul of the one it judges and is capable to returning the souls to those killed in battle. Shuradou, or the Asura Realm, is able to genereate technology and weaponry through its body. Asura is capable of unleashing missiles and laser-like blasts. Finally is Gakidou, the Hungry Ghost Realm, who uses sealing techniques to neutralize most any incoming chakra based attacks, both natural and elemental.

To use these various Realms, Nagato himself will transmit his chakra from a distance away. From this controller position, he can utilize the sensory information of each body, as each Rinnegan host will share the same vision. Meaning what one Realm views, all the other bodies also view, even if their vision is damaged. By increasing the number of Rinnegan host bodies on the battlefield, Nagato will thus increase the number of viewing angles and eliminate any potential blind spots. The Rinnegan also has the ability to see invisible barriers, allowing Pain to avoid walking into traps or tripping alarms. Uchiha Madara was able to use his Uchiha Sharingan jutsu Susanoo in conjunction with his Rinnegan, granting him large scale Chibaku Tensei-like control of a large mountainous rock from the heavens.

Clan: Uzumaki - Senju
Angel/Demon: None

Chakra Points: 401

Missions Complete:
    S - 2
    A - 3
    B - 9
    C - 23
    D - 45
    E - 129

Opponents Defeated: In my past fictional characters
Battle Theme:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2soN-6rLw0

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:
        SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
    ↬ Number learned
    ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
    Element 1

a c a d e m y
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE
    • TEXT HERE

Element 2

a c a d e m y
g e n i n
c h u u n i n
j o u n i n
s a n n i n
    Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
g e n i n
c h u u n i n
j o u n i n
s a n n i n
Genjutsu
    Element 1

a c a d e m y
g e n i n
c h u u n i n
j o u n i n
s a n n i n
    Element 2

a c a d e m y
g e n i n
c h u u n i n
j o u n i n
s a n n i n

Other Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:
    WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVEYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING

Style: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
    ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

still working  

Kinta Iyuiana

Friendly Friend

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Eplc Reaper

Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:38 pm
Kinta Asahi Tyishu
Village: Konoha
Bloodline: Rinnegan
    ↬ Stage

Everyone starts off as Gennin. Kohonae is closed. You must apply for the Rinnengan by sending a request sample to the captain of the guild.

Kinta Asahi Tyishu

Clan: Uzumaki - Senju

Chakra Points: 401

Missions Complete:
    S - 2
    A - 3
    B - 9
    C - 23
    D - 45
    E - 129

You apply for Clans/BL
Here

Gennin have 100 chakra.

New character means you have completed 0 missions of all grades.

We consider the Senju and Uzumaki to be BL not Clan's, even so you may not have 2 Clans.

Until fixed it is denied.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:50 pm
JUDGE ME! OH JUDGING FAGTASMO!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXX вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи

Name: Odayakana ✿ Venitore
                                          Nickname: Oday
                                          Ethnicity: Italian
                                          Height: 5'6
                                          Weight: 125 lbs
                                          Personality: Independent, considerate, confident

Sexuality: Narcissistic
                                          Family: Just a bunch of random little townsfolk ♥

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khNjK5MRbew
                                          Nindo: " A smile in the morning, a bump in my step. "
                                          Background Info:

Other Info Loves to just go out and talk, look at the scenery, take in the mood. Absolutely hates dramatic people or people who whine all the time. The only reason he's a ninja is because he wants to be able to defend himself, and he needs a method of income to sustain his lavish lifestyle.

XXXXXXX иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи

Strength: Ninjutsu, Diversity, Chakra
                                          Weakness: Uh...
                                            ↬ Fears
                                          Dying, being raped (probably because of his high confidence; he thinks he's sought out for), abuse
                                          Village: Wandering Nin
                                          Class: Ninjutsu
                                          Bloodline: Terumi ❧
                                            ↬ Stage
                                          Clan: The Master Phoenix ۞ Hell Phoenix

Chakra Points: 150

Missions Complete:
                                            S -
                                            A -
                                            B -
                                            C -
                                            D -
                                            E -

Opponents Defeated:
                                          Battle Theme: ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub8J5SSn8DA

XXXXXXX ȿκɪʟʟ ιиғoямαтιoи

Quote:

Jutsu List:
                                            ↬ Number learned
                                            ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                                            Fire

A c a d e m y

G e n i n

C h u u n i n

J o u n i n

S a n n i n

Water

A c a d e m y

G e n i n

C h u u n i n

J o u n i n

S a n n i n

Boil

G e n i n

C h u u n i n

J o u n i n

S a n n i n

Taijutsu

A c a d e m y
                                                  G e n i n
                                                  C h u u n i n
                                                  J o u n i n
                                                  S a n n i n
                                                  Genjutsu
                                                    Element 1

A c a d e m y
                                                  G e n i n
                                                  C h u u n i n
                                                  J o u n i n
                                                  S a n n i n
                                                    Element 2

A c a d e m y
                                                  G e n i n
                                                  C h u u n i n
                                                  J o u n i n
                                                  S a n n i n

Other Info:

Quote:

Style:
                                                    ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

Unicorn Haiku Guru

The Loan Ninja

The Wild Hunt
          Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
          • Beta Citizen 0
          • Beta Explorer 0
          • Beta Critic 0
          PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:52 pm
          The Loan Ninja

Approved!  
          PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:24 am

User Image

____________________________________________________________

XXXXXXXUser Image

Name: Leo Bastion
                              Nickname: "Twin Tide Leo"

Ethnicity: Caucasian | Japanese
                              Height: 5' 9"
                              Weight: 111 lbs.
                              Personality: Kind | Friendly | Loyal

Sexuality: Heterosexual
                              Family:

Axel Bastion; Father
                              Izaya Bastion; Mother

Theme Song: Battle Scars
                              Nindo: "As long as Mist stands, so shall I!"
                              Background Info:

Within the Hidden Mist, Leo had lived a life at sea, running away from home at a young age to get away from his parents whom constantly argued day in and day out. Leo, though believing that he was safe from his troubles, was caught in a deadly wave and a heavy storm while traveling by sea to get to the Hidden Leaf. The treacherous waters devoured him and his ship whole, taking them deep into its murky depths. As he was sinking and drowning because of the unforgiving sea, a voice called out to him and gave him warmth underneath the unmerciful depths, telling him to find comfort in knowing that he will come out of this stronger. When he had awoken from unconsciousness, he was back on shore and his parents were there awaiting for his return in order to try and change for the better. Throughout his time in the academy, he had enjoyed the water of the hidden mist and would usually be seen spending a majority of his time in it.

Other Info Leo enjoys papayas, bananas, and kiwis; they have a very sweet and somewhat tangy taste to them, probably because he adds more juices to the fruit when he takes a bite.

XXXXXXXUser Image

Strength: Water, Strong and durable body, Ninjutsu
                              Weakness: Stats are laughably low at Genin rank.
                                ↬ Fears

Village: Mist
                              Class: Elemental
                              Bloodline: Elemental
                              Clan: Hoshigaki
                              Angel/Demon: N/A

Chakra Points: 195

Missions Complete:
                                S - 0
                                A - 0
                                B - 0
                                C - 0
                                D - 0
                                E - 0

Opponents Defeated: 0
                              Battle Theme: 0

XXXXXXXUser Image

Quote:

Jutsu List:
                                ↬ Gonna learn some water...
                                ↬ ...that's uh...pretty much it.

Ninjutsu
                                Water

a c a d e m y

Mizu no Waruasobi (Trick of Water)
                                Description: A very simple technique which involves a simple flick of one's hands and a muster of sweat in the fingers. A precise flick comes from of the hands or even a shake can be made as if trying to get something off one's hands. The water streaks from the hand of the user and towards the enemy's eye. This unexpected irritation can blur their vision.
                                Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique)
                                Description: A simple jutsu that allows the user to turn a quantity of water as small as a drop and as large as a small puddle into a mirrored surface. This can allow the user to see behind himself, and around corners with careful application of the technique.
                                Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit)
                                Description: A simple jet of water shot from the mouth. It can hit with enough force to stun you if it hits properly. It can be done up to 5 times in succession, or one jet can be shot. To give an example of its power, Mist academy students usually use this technique to play a game much like tag.
                                Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)
                                Description: Creates one or multiple identical copies of the original out of water. More similar to Kage Bunshin then a regular Bunshin, water clones are capable of attacking, except each clone is roughly 1/10 the power of the original. The water clone can perform one jutsu that the user also knows once. It must be a water elemental jutsu. One solid hit will destroy the clone.
                                Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)
                                Description: Any Mist Shinobi that uses ninjutsu should likely have this technique. This involves learning basic manipulation of the properties of water. Boiling, freezing, and pressurization of water are included in these studies. Freezing is mostly limited to small amounts of water, and boiling includes the creation of steam by further putting chakra into the water. The user cannot perform these tasks on larger bodies of water with this basic study alone. Furthermore, by learning to draw water from the moisture in the air, the shinobi can use water techniques without requiring a source of water nearby (unless stated otherwise.) A Kage level jutsu always requires a water source, even if the Mist-nin in question creates it first.

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Other Info: Leo's style of fighting is mainly to use the element of water for long range and defensive tactics, when the enemy gets close, he'll use the water manipulation to defend himself while he deals the attacks out.

Quote:

Style:

↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
          • Brandisher 100
          • Dressed Up 200
          • Swap Meet 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
          • Gender Swap 100
          • Perfect Attendance 400
          • Millionaire 200
          PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:43 am
          Asato Hatake

User Image

Personal Data

xxxxxxFull Name|| Asato Hatake
          xxxxxxNicknames|| None
          xxxxxxAge|| 9
          xxxxxxBirth Date|| February 17
          xxxxxxHeight|| 4' 0"
          xxxxxxWeight|| 61 lbs.
          xxxxxxPersonality|| Asato is quiet and reserved. He takes being a shinobi very seriously, though there are times when he does things just for enjoyment.
          xxxxxxSexuality|| Heterosexual
          xxxxxxBehaviour|| Outside of battle, Asato might come off as indifferent simply because he doesn't do well with small talk. In a fight though, he attacks with a swiftness and ferocity that few people see coming. If he needs to be, he is a stone cold killer... But this does not mean that he is devoid of emotion.
          xxxxxxEthnicity|| Japanese

xxxxxxPersonal Skill|| Gymnastics
          xxxxxxFavorite Food|| Miso Ramen, Dragonfruit
          xxxxxxFavorite Drink|| Black Tea
          xxxxxxLeast Favorite Food|| Tako

xxxxxxLikes|| Reading, Practicing Ninja Skills, Sleeping
          xxxxxxDislikes|| Getting up early, Crowds
          xxxxxxHates|| Being treated like a child

xxxxxx Strengths||
          xxxxxxxxxxxx• Inhuman Speed
          xxxxxxxxxxxx• Boosted Chakra (Hatake)
          xxxxxxxxxxxx• Creativity
          xxxxxxxxxxxx• Stealth
          xxxxxxWeaknesses||
          xxxxxxxxxxxx• Average Strength
          xxxxxxxxxxxx• Ineffective against Doujutsu
          xxxxxx Fears||
          xxxxxxxxxxxx• Failure
          xxxxxxxxxxxx• Death

xxxxxx Relationships|| Friendship/Rivalry with Kikan Uchiha Joukai
          xxxxxx Family|| None

Shinobi Data

xxxxxx Village|| Kirigakure
          xxxxxx Rank|| Genin

xxxxxx Ninja Class|| Assassin
          xxxxxx Nindo|| "To remain out of sight and out of sound; to reveal yourself to no one; to be shrouded in Mist. To be this is to be a true Kirinin, a deadly and unstoppable force of nature."

xxxxxx Bloodline|| Hatake **applied**

xxxxxx Implants||
          xxxxxx Curse Mark||

xxxxxx Summoning Type|| (Chuunin rank only)
          xxxxxx Summon Sage?|| (Chuunin rank only)

Shinobi Technique Data

xxxxxx Chakra Points|| 120
          xxxxxx Chakra Color|| White
          xxxxxx Chakra Element||
          xxxxxxxxxxxx1. Raiton
          xxxxxxxxxxxx2. Suiton

xxxxxx Ninjutsu
          xxxxxx Non-Elemental
          xxxxxxxxxxxx Academy
          xxxxxxxxxxxx • Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
          xxxxxxxxxxxx • Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Technique)
          xxxxxxxxxxxx • Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Technique)
          xxxxxxxxxxxx Genin
          xxxxxxxxxxxx • Aerial Dodge
          xxxxxxxxxxxx • Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)
          xxxxxxxxxxxx • Kyou Masukingu No Jutsu (Sound Masking Technique)
          xxxxxxxxxxxx • Shadow Dancing Bushin
          xxxxxxxxxxxx • Shadow Vision Fist

xxxxxx Raiton
          xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx Suiton
          xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx Genjutsu
          xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx Taijutsu
          xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx Bloodline/Clan techniques
          xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx Taijutsu
          xxxxxx Ansatsusha no Mai - Dance of the Assassin
          xxxxxx Mastery Level||
          xxxxxx Techniques Learned:
          xxxxxxxxxxxx

Equipment Data

xxxxxx Headband Location|| Forehead
          xxxxxx Headband Style|| Straight
          xxxxxx Headband Color|| Black
          xxxxxx Kunai Holster Location|| Right Thigh
          xxxxxx Kunai Holster Color|| Black
          xxxxxx Shuriken and Bomb Holster Location|| Belt Pouch
          xxxxxx Shuriken and Bomb Holster Color|| Black
          xxxxxx Backpack Color|| Black
          xxxxxx Backpack Style|| One Strap

xxxxxx Weapon Type|| Blade (Ninjato)
          xxxxxx Weapon Length/Range 20" (14" blade)||
          xxxxxx Weapon Weight|| 1 lb.
          xxxxxx Weapon Location|| Back
          xxxxxx Weapon Properties|| Normal

Shinobi Combat Statistics

xxxxxx Missions Completed
          xxxxxx S Rank||
          xxxxxx A Rank||
          xxxxxx B Rank||
          xxxxxx C Rank||
          xxxxxx D Rank||
          xxxxxx E Rank||

xxxxxx Battles Fought
          xxxxxx Fights Won||
          xxxxxx Fights Lost||
          xxxxxx Fights Tied||
          xxxxxx Opponents Killed||

Other Data

xxxxxx Background History|| Asato was born to a couple in Kirigakure, kind and loving people who did their best for him, though their family was poor. It was unfortunate that they were both killed in the line of duty when Asato was only six. Since their death, Asato has devoted himself solely to the study of ninja arts, using it to block out his feelings of loneliness, as to allow them entry would be only to bring unnecessary pain and weakness. Because of his dedication to his training, Asato is somewhat of a prodigy, having graduated from the ninja academy a few years earlier than the average shinobi. His sharp mind and swift, nimble body have helped him to become very successful in what he does, despite his young age.

Unicorn Haiku Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:51 pm
          Kikan Uchiha Joukai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personal Data

xxxxxxRPC Full Name|| Kikan Uchiha Joukai
          xxxxxxNicknames|| Just Kikan (Kikid is used to belittle him)
          xxxxxxAge|| 9
          xxxxxxBirth Date|| December 21st
          xxxxxxHeight|| 4’1
          xxxxxxWeight|| 61
          xxxxxxPersonality|| Kikan is relatively quiet and thoughtful. He’s pretty serious, and has not a single trace of immaturity within him. He’s always wondering about some aspect of reality, so most of the time, he’ll appear to be lost in thought, or even outright ignoring someone. But he’s always aware.
          xxxxxxSexuality|| Hetero
          xxxxxxBehaviour|| Inside battle, it’s rare for Kikan to speak a single word. He’s constantly thinking, calculating different ways to subject his victim to torture and how to do so. He’s also constantly wary of his defenses and planning escape routes if he must. Taunting is useless on him, and he sure as hell never dishes out any of it. Anything he wants to say can be communicated through Genjutsu.

Outside of battle, Kikan is generally quiet, but he’ll be talkative when amongst friends.
          xxxxxxEthinicy|| Japanese
          xxxxxxPersonal Skill|| Poetry
          xxxxxxFavorite Food|| Peaches
          xxxxxxFavorite Drink|| Black coffee
          xxxxxxLeast Favorite Food|| Pork (he was spooked away from it after reading the Qur’an once)

xxxxxxLikes Observing nature, reading, writing
          xxxxxxDislikes|| Anything that makes it hard for him to concentrate
          xxxxxxHates|| Being devalued or belittled

xxxxxx Strengths||
          xxxxxxxxxxxx• Prolific at Genjutsu
          xxxxxxxxxxxx• Joukai Clan taught him solid Ninjutsu defenses
          xxxxxxxxxxxx• Very Intelligent
          xxxxxxWeaknesses||
          xxxxxxxxxxxx• Frail
          xxxxxxxxxxxx• Slow
          xxxxxx Fears||
          xxxxxxxxxxxx• Death
          xxxxxxxxxxxx• Loss

xxxxxx Relationships|| Pretty much none. He’s a bit of a loner.
          xxxxxx Family|| Kikan has no idea he's part of the Uchiha bloodline, and the Joukai are far and few inbetween

Shinobi Data

xxxxxx Village|| Kirigakure
          xxxxxx Rank|| Genin

xxxxxx Ninja Class|| Genjutsu
          xxxxxx Nindo|| “There is no meaning until you find it."

xxxxxx Bloodline|| Uchiha (Will Apply)
          xxxxxx Bloodline Stage|| Hasn’t been unlocked yet.
          xxxxxx Clan|| Joukai (Will apply)
          xxxxxx Clan Stage|| There aren’t any stages, noob.

xxxxxx Implants|| {You cannot start with any. You must one obtain through RP only)
          xxxxxx Curse Mark|| (Optional. To obtain one, you must apply in the Subforum)
          xxxxxx Angel/Demon|| (Optional. To obtain one, you must apply in the Subforum)

xxxxxx Summoning Type|| (Chuunin rank only)
          xxxxxx Summon Sage?|| (Chuunin rank only)

Shinobi Technique Data

xxxxxx Chakra Points|| 100
          xxxxxx Chakra Color|| Dark red
          xxxxxx Chakra Element||
          xxxxxxxxxxxx1. Katon
          xxxxxxxxxxxx2. Suiton

xxxxxx Ninjutsu
          xxxxxx Non-Elemental (Start with the following three only)
          xxxxxxxxxxxx • Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
          xxxxxxxxxxxx • Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Technique)
          xxxxxxxxxxxx • Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Technique)
          xxxxxxxxxxxx • Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique) (1 of 5 jutsu learned from Student-Genin)

xxxxxx Katon
          xxxxxxxxxxxx • Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame-Resistance Technique) (3 of 5)
          xxxxxxxxxxxx
          xxxxxxxxxxxx
          xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx Suiton
          xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx Genjutsu
          xxxxxxxxxxxx • Suirou no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique) (2 of 5)
          xxxxxxxxxxxx • Name of Jutsu: The Burning Plains (4 of 5)

xxxxxx Sharingan Techniques (Sealing, Medical, ect)
          xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx Joukai Techniques
          xxxxxxxxxxxx • Blinding Fist Technique (5 of 5)

xxxxxx Taijutsu
          xxxxxx (Name of Style)
          xxxxxx Mastery Level||
          xxxxxx Techniques Learned:
          xxxxxxxxxxxx
          xxxxxx Custom Taijutsu Techniques Learned:(Customs must be put in the custom taijustu acceptance forum to be approved of)
          xxxxxxxxxxxx

Equipment Data

xxxxxx Headband Location|| Forehead
          xxxxxx Headband Style|| Standard
          xxxxxx Headband Color|| Grey cloth
          xxxxxx Flak Jacket Style|| (Chuunin Must Wear, Jounin have a choice)
          xxxxxx Flak Jacket Color||
          xxxxxx Kunai Holster Location|| Hip
          xxxxxx Kunai Holster Color|| Grey
          xxxxxx Shuriken and Bomb Holster Location|| Other hip (really now)
          xxxxxx Shuriken and Bomb Holster Color|| Grey
          xxxxxx Backpack Color|| Grey
          xxxxxx Backpack Style|| One strap, more like a pouch

xxxxxx (Must be approved in Custom Weapon Subforum)
          xxxxxx Weapon Type||
          xxxxxx Weapon Length/Range||
          xxxxxx Weapon Weight||
          xxxxxx Weapon Location||
          xxxxxx Weapon Properties||

Shinobi Combat Statistics

xxxxxx Missions Completed
          xxxxxx S Rank||
          xxxxxx A Rank||
          xxxxxx B Rank||
          xxxxxx C Rank||
          xxxxxx D Rank||
          xxxxxx E Rank||

xxxxxx Battles Fought
          xxxxxx Fights Won||
          xxxxxx Fights Lost||
          xxxxxx Fights Tied||
          xxxxxx Opponents Killed||

Other Data

xxxxxx Background History|| Kikan was born of a teenaged Uchiha woman, whom had become impregnated by mistake. She put the poor boy in a boat and set him adrift. Luckily, a very generous member of the Joukai clan, living on an island off the coast of the Water Country, found him, and raised him. Kikan never knew and still doesn’t know of his Uchiha roots; nonetheless, he has pursued Genjutsu as a style of fighting, seeing as how he’s not too prolific physically, and ninjutsu are boring to him. When he was seven, Kikan moved to the Mist, where he enrolled in the Academy. He graduated extremely quickly, at the ripe age of 9. Soon, he will have to contribute to the war being waged right now, and perhaps then will he unlock his inheritance and discover where he came from.
          xxxxxx Theme Song|| Cracks
          xxxxxx Extra Stuff on Character|| Kikan will always introduce himself as Kikan Joukai. He leaves the Uchiha out because he doesn't know it's supposed to be there, but legally, his full name is Kikan Uchiha Joulai. He just doesnt know that.

City in Slumber

Crew and V.C sub [For Roleplay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces