Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Fighting Spirit (/w Roses) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:52 pm
RosesandBlood

T'bit frowned at all the verbal pokes Evan gave at his appetite, but didn't slow down in his pizza devouring. "I'm a big guy! I need to eat more than average!" he asserted, before taking another big bite of delicious pizza. He grumbled at Evan's fast metabolism and busy lifestyle, adding: "Well you need to work less anyway." Though, it was more in good fun than really arguing that point again. T'bit was having too nice a time to argue with his friend, instead turning his attention to the movie.

"Ah, don't mention it. In case ya haven't noticed, I don't exactly have that many folks around to hang out with anyway," the lion said with a shrug and sip of his beer, enjoying the company, cold drink, and warm pizza. Though, eventually, the movie had to come to an end after a bit of good laughs, and the hour grew late.

T'bit stood, grabbing the now-empty pizza box and tossing it at the trash can in the corner, then throwing his empty beer can as well. The box thunked to he floor, while the can went into the small trash can with a satisfying clunk. "Well, guess you have to get going soon, huh. To get to bed so you can be nice and perky for work, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:13 pm
knux33

Evan was slightly sleepy by the end of the movie. "Hnnn!!!" He stretched out as T'bit tossed the trash. "Yeah... I do. Which is a shame... I'd love to stay up all night watching movies here instead...." he seemed a bit downcast at the thought of leaving. Finally he pried himself off the couch and thumped T'bit on the back and flashed a smile. "Thanks for having me over. Next time we'll crash at my place and I'll cook a favorite of yours," the blonde offered and then went to put on his shoes. "Guess I'll see you the next time you stop in or at the matches." Giving a wave and a soft goodbye Evan waved and set out.

As soon as he got home he showered and went to bed. The night was odd because he woke up once with his heart racing. IT had been a very illicit dream about a certain Lion, but then again it had been a while since he was relieved at all. M-maybe it would be better just to.... Well after he soothed that he had to get up and get ready for work. Amazingly he wasn't as tired as he'd thought he'd be. In fact Evan felt pretty good about today!

The guys at the construction site noticed too and were happy about it for him. Then his short break he decided to spend a little money and eat out while he planned what all he could do in the spare moments of his day. By the time he got into his night time job he'd already hunted up a part-time shift for a little extra and asked for more hours in a few of his other jobs. If he needed more hours at the bar he was always able to get them and the temp agency knew him by heart.

For the next week it was hard for Evan to even have time off to go see Tight Bite matches. In fact he missed the passed one. By mid second week he was stressing over things. By the end of the second week he was coughing a bit and had dark circles under his eyes. In fact he looked about ready to pass out but his checks were about to all come in so he was trying to tough it out the best he could.

In fact it was the Friday night rush when he'd miss his second T'bit match when he asked for a short break to sit in the back with a cool cloth on his eyes and dozed off. In fact his manager asked if he just wanted off for the night since he was even turning drinks away, but Evan insisted he'd be okay. Then his manager said his usual was here at the bar for him. Of course the only usual he really wanted to see at that moment was Samuel...

Pushing out of the stair he stumbled back out of the break room and to the bar.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:25 pm
knux33

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:44 pm
knux33

This one died didn't it?  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:50 pm
RosesandBlood
This one died didn't it?

It did. I am sorry D':  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:03 pm
knux33
RosesandBlood
This one died didn't it?

It did. I am sorry D':

Nah it's okay. I've been gone for a lil bit so I couldn't remember what died off and what I killed off by leaving.
If you want I'm still always up to RP with you anytime, anywhere emotion_kirakira  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:09 pm
knux33
RosesandBlood
This one died didn't it?

It did. I am sorry D':

Nah it's okay. I've been gone for a lil bit so I couldn't remember what died off and what I killed off by leaving.
If you want I'm still always up to RP with you anytime, anywhere emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:11 pm
RosesandBlood
knux33
RosesandBlood
This one died didn't it?

It did. I am sorry D':

Aw, same to you Roses <3 I'll probably hit you up sometime once I'm done with my senior year of college :'D Sooo busy  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:13 pm
knux33
RosesandBlood
knux33
RosesandBlood
This one died didn't it?

It did. I am sorry D':

Aw, same to you Roses <3 I'll probably hit you up sometime once I'm done with my senior year of college :'D Sooo busy

YAY! Good luck darling! You can do it! cat_3nodding  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces