Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:45 am
Kaosujin Ryu

"Tokyo...Mairi..My name's Mairi Gray.This is Ginhana." The fox weaseled her way back into the jacket to hide, only poking her head out How the bloody hell did I get in Tokyo? She hesitated a minute before nodding "Thank you.Any help i can get at the moment is welcome." She tensed a second, closing her eyes, she 'saw' someone watching them.Turning her head like she was looking over her shoulder, she felt them leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:14 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Ami glanced around the tree, seeing a flicker of sky blue hair but not recognizing it and dismissing it after a few moments. "I don't mind helping you at all, especially if your friend is nearby," she said with a small smile, starting to walk while half supporting Mairi.

Raen tilted his head as Saeko checked his blood pressure and temperature, writing on the clipboard. He glanced out of the window, unsure what was going on or how they'd ended up here. He paused as an odd symbol in deep indigo with a deep golden mark in the center inscribed itself on the back of his hand before it faded into his skin. He sighed, shifting as he realized that he was clad in nothing but his boxers and a hospital gown.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:19 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi managed a weak smile "Still.Not many would go out of their way to help a blind stranger." She paused slightly thinking "Will they let me take Ginhana into the hospital?I can't leaver her alone out here." As much as she didn't want to admit it, having that little fox close was the only thing helping her keep her composure.She kept her eyes closed, using that weird new power to 'see' where she was going, though she still had the feeling they were being fallowed and watched.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:38 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Ami laughed softly. "Well, I would; I'm training to be a doctor like my mother, and I've known others that could turn what most would see as a handicap into a strength," she said with mild amusement as they got closer to the hospital. She noticed quite a few curious gazes on them, though she ignored them for the most part.

Raen was a bit relieved when Saeko walked out of the room, though she came back after ten minutes or so with a tray of food; he noticed a sandwich and some soup as well as juice and fruit on it. "I wasn't sure what you liked, so I got a little of everything," she said with a smile.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:45 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi cracked a smile "Oh believe me.If I thought this was a handicap I'd probably be bawling my eyes out right now." She had no problem getting around now other than the cars.For some reason her 'sight' didn't allow her to see machines.She could see the bio machinery, like a prosthetic limb, but things like cars and tvs were out of the question.She suddenly wished Raen was there to crack on of his cheesy jokes.He'd find her situation hilarious at best.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:05 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Ami laughed softly, shrugging her shoulders. "Keeping an upbeat personality's the best way to go, after all; ask my friend Usagi," she said with hearty amusement.

Raen shrugged. "Considering all I got in my stomach before nearly having a tree land on me was a couple of bites of cold pizza... I'll eat anything except someone's boxer shorts," he said idly with a chuckle, making a really bad Simpsons joke.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:11 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi frowned slightly in thought "Usagi..For some reason that sounds familiar." She felt Ginhana squirm for a moment before settling again.Her head snapped towards the hospital as it came into view.She didn't know how but she could feel that Raen was close.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:36 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Ami tilted her head when Mairi spoke, but didn't comment on the girl's words.

Raen saw Saeko frown as if she were about to ask what he meant, though she remained quiet as he ate. His forearm and palm began itching and warming up as his gaze drifted over to the window. "Mairi," he whispered.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:46 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi gave Ami an apologetic smile "Ignore me.It's been a long two days for me..." She tried to keep from running into the hospital and kept pace with Ami, even though it was killing her to keep walking.Stepping through the front doors, she paused slightly "Raen...?" She knew he was somewhere in the building but didn't know where exactly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:53 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Ami saw her mother in a nearby examination room with guy that had shaggy reddish gold hair and dark indigo-navy eyes. "Is that him?" she said with a half smile. "Maybe my mother will let you two spend the night, at least. If he looks half as tired as you do, then you could use it," she said with a teasing tone.

Raen tilted his head as he heard the front doors hiss open before he blinked, seeing a younger version of the doctor before him with Mairi. "Looks like your daughter found my friend," he said with mild amusement. Saeko jumped slightly when he spoke as if she'd been deep in thought, blushing slightly before she turned her head.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:02 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi blushed slightly "I can't see...So i don't really know if it's him or not." Ginhana wriggled out of the jacket and took off towards Raen, letting out small yips for Mairi to fallow.Keeping her eyes closed, she dodged around people, fallowing the fox "I swear if you get me in trouble I'm never sneaking you pizza again." She had no idea who the people in front of her were, but the feeling that let her know she was close to Raen had gotten stronger.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:12 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Ami let Mairi dart ahead, simply watching her. She felt a shiver of energy shoot up her spine, though she wasn't sure of the source.

Raen had slid out of the bed and discarded the hospital robe, not seeming to care that Saeko was still in the room. He could, however, see the woman blushing slightly while watching him from the corner of her eye. He swiftly got dressed in his normal clothes, shaking out the safety glass before he slid the gloves on, wincing slightly as he felt his palm burning before he turned it upward an instant before a swirling gust of navy-violet flames swirled to life, revealing the katana he'd had with him before, though it had taken a new form with a midnight blue blade and bright silver edge. On the butt of the hilt, there was a single unusual symbol on it.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:21 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((you just kinda repeated the Ami post lol))

Mairi grabbed Ginhana midair as she took a flying leap at whoever it was in front of her, backing away a few steps, she tried to get the squirming vixen to calm down "I'm sorry, she's not usually like this." She kept searching for Raen, knowing he was close.It frustrated her, that she knew how to use the power but couldn't control it.So she had no idea who was who.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:33 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Ami tilted her head carefully, noticing Makoto with a half smile. Makoto stumbled slightly when the girl ran into her with a bright silver vixen with navy blue eyes, though she chuckled at the girl's words. "It's okay; there's a door to your right with a really cute redheaded guy in it," she said with amusement

Raen blinked at the katana and concentrated, trying to dismiss it before it abruptly ignited into flames and disappeared again, though he now noticed the marking on his palm that glowed a brilliant silvery blue that reminded him oddly of moonlight through a light fog before it dulled to a deep grayish silver. He heard the door open before he noticed a tall brunette with her hair in a high ponytail. Okay... either we were knocked out.... or we're actually here, he thought. He could feel a few aches and had noticed several good sized bruises, but no dangerous injuries.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:40 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi gaped at the girl for a moment, looking flustered "Ah...Thank you, and sorry again." She turned and went to knock on the door only to be hit with a rush when it opened, that feeling from before hitting her like a ton of bricks.She let out a startled sounding breath, and waited for whoever was blocking the door to move.She knew now, that Raen was in that room.Ginhana squirmed even more and let out and irritated bark.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff