Reply Social Room
Question of the day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:49 am
Question 12 - There have been loads of Robot Masters over the years from Cut Man to Addict Man but there must be endless other "Men" just waiting to have their moment. Can you think of any cool ones that you'd like to see in the next game?

Or the short version - Design a Robot Master

Question 13 - If a Thwomp keeps on slamming the ground for many years is it possible he might shatter or at least develop a serious medical condition that could lead to him being declared unfit for work?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:21 am
Whenever a new Mega Man is made I always hope they'll throw in Fish Man for two big reasons. One, the obvious, I'm Fish and two, the (probably) obvious, his name is the last name in the credits to MM2.

Thwomps... That's a good question. I wonder what would break first, the Thwomp or the ground.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:04 pm
I agree 100% with Fishy. I guess they could make Cat Man too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:21 pm
Was Atom Man done?

if not Atom Man.

i think worst case for a thwomp would end up being dental, they keep lowering their jaw before they hit the ground. otherwise yeah the ground would likely be more destroyed than them.  

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:49 pm
spider man and bat man  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:57 am
The best Robot Master would of course be Man Man..all the powers of a man and all the powers of a man..also a robot.

Either that or Rock Man..weird how there's never been a Rock Man.

Anyhoo, I'll give the questions a rest for a little bit seeing as I've been getting lazy with posting them and I'll focus on the Hangman game for a little bit instead.  

ForsakenSwordsman

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:52 pm
There WAS Stone Man. The other Robot Master's names don't get changed (aside from C(l/r)ash Man).

MORE QUESTIONS  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:11 pm
More questions it is then *flip flops*.

Question 14 - Is the life of a generic group of soldiers in Advance Wars worth less than the life of a named hero in Fire Emblem?  

ForsakenSwordsman

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:42 pm
You don't lose soldiers forever, do you?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:48 am
[Kegan]
You don't lose soldiers forever, do you?

I think every single little soldier life is unique..but it has been a long time since I played properly.

Question 15 - Where did Donkey Kong get that fancy red tie he always wears?

And I'm talking about DK from Donkey Kong Country..aka Donkey Kong Junior..he's the guy that wears the tie. Original Donkey Kong just went smashing around in the nude...  

ForsakenSwordsman

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:42 pm
He outgrew his onesie and it ripped, only to dangle from his neck. The red is the blood of his enemies.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:27 pm
I'm okay with that answer.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:20 am
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the answer Fish gave to the DK question is 100% Nintendo canon..no doubts.

Perhaps all those bananas are also made from Kremlings..or people.

Question 16 - Which videogame character are you most similar to?

We could be talking visual similarities or similar personalities. Or both. Or neither. Maybe its just the guy you associate with the most. Is up to you.

I would answer it myself but I can't think of anyone off the top of my head so......

I'll be back.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:50 am
In melee I liked to play roy because he was a ginger. In brawl I played ginger lucas or "claus"

I don't know if there are any video game characters that really look like me, though. I can be pretty scary looking.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:38 am
Question 17 - Are F-Zero, Metroid and Starfox set in the same universe?

I threw Starfox in there due to James McCloud appearing in F-Zero..kinda.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff