Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Song of Gold (Stalker_Ninja & AsianBro87)(1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:23 pm
A few crew members walked out after being woken up by the door slam. James came out and saw Jonas and walked over putting his hand out towards him. "I'm guessing you are having that nightmare vision again? Of your father facing the Kraken." Jonas took his hand and was pulled up. "Yes... The gate of gold is guarded by the same Kraken. Sighs... why... James." James was concerned like a father. "We will have no choice to face it. And one day you will face it like your father but you will win. You have a crew a good solid crew and a gal looking out for you. I know you will win and bring back the dreams that your father left for you." Jonas sighed. "Thanks.. "  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:33 pm
User Image

She sat down along the wall in her room and sighed, instead of taking down a wall she had reinforced. "what am I doing,he's a sailor, maybe not military,but...he will be swept away somewhere else eventually. She looked at the ceiling then let out a shaky sigh and chuckled, to think she lost her temper over a man. looked out the window at the stars "It's just me and you Mom"

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:37 pm
Jonas slowly opened Terra's door and noticed her lying down on the bed. Slowly closing the door. He started to light up a lantern. "I need to talk to you." as he started to pull out the map from his shirt and tossed to Terra. "Look at the back." as he waited.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:44 pm
User Image She looked it over calmly, her demeanor seemed to have changed towards him. She had holed her heart up once more and she was lost to him for the time being. "I don't understand. I'm sorry, but I'm no good at charts. I just see a squid, octopus ...thing  

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:56 pm
"That's the Kraken, that killed my father. It's the Guardian of the Gate that were heading to." as he looked frustrated. "I will kill that Guardian. With my own hands.." as he tightly clenched his fist. The water near the sink began to freeze up.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:06 pm
User Image

She sighed she looked the parchment"why....why are you telling me this now Jolly? she looked up at him Why didn't you tell me when I tried to get closer to you? she asked,with a hurt expression on her face.Even now you look like you're drowning in hate

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:16 pm
"Its because I never told anyone about it. Only to James." as he stopped the freezing from the sink it was starting to creep on the walls. "The pain I felt at a young age is something more, it becomes a trauma. And soon creates the Anxiety." as he slowly lifted his hand. "Before my father died, he transferred his power to me. I believe one day I would master it's power and be able to face the Kraken alone." as he looked at Terra. "You didn't need to woo me to get information out. In time I would've told you sooner." as he slowly went towards the door. "Good night." as he slowly closed the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:22 pm
User Image She smiled as he closed the door and then laughed. She had been trying to cheer him up before. She chuckled to herself and crawled back into the bed "I'm so horrible at reading him... i hope he doesn't think I'll et him take on that beast alone...  

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:27 pm
(Time Skip)

In the morning the wind was slowly drowning. It became slow as Jonas was on deck with James scouting the area for any British Fleets. "I don't see anyone Jonas. It maybe a trap?" Jonas looked through the scope. "You maybe right." as he slowly used his ice power he began to use it as a wheel as the ship began to slip through fast as they docked at the secret location. Slowly as the crew were dispatching, Jonas began to walk down the steps to notice a figure. "I see, you have come to find your daughter." the man who was standing waiting at the ships docking bay. Was indeed Terra's father. He had connections with Jonas, Since he was the man who saved him from imprisonment. Even though James did help them of escaping. "Shes in the extra room." as he passed him by.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image

She sat on the table in her room and watched the sky, it was peaceful and made her feel at ease. She heard a knock on the door and sighed, she thought the boat was empty. She opened the door and there was a malicious character in the door way and she backed away "W-what are you doing here? He looked down at her and grabbed her face and examined her closely.
"You have Serra's lips... He pulled out a dagger"I think I'll cut them off She kicked him hard in the groin How did you find me?he smirked"Your captain friend owed me a favor for breaking him out of prison. I told him wanted you brought before me, so I can deal with you myself since Nil is too much of worthless piece of s**t. He'll do anything to get free and kill the kraken. Terra froze and her father sliced at her arm, bringing her back. She took the dagger that James gave her and tackled him, getting cut in the side as she did so. She did a frantic slice at his throat, getting blood everywhere. She did a mercy stab in the eyes,to kill him quickly.

Tears rolled down her bloodstained face and she laughed. To think, she actually trusted Jolly. She actually started to fall for him and the whole thing was a trap."mom...mom I'm such an idiot...

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:21 pm
At the port side. Jonas was at the bar drinking. There were British soldiers and they were looking for this serial killer. Jonas looked at the paper and crumbled it up. "s**t" as he grabbed his musket and blade he ran to his ship. "James! Get the men ready. It seems Terra's father is the serial killer that has been murdering innocent girls that look like Terra." as he rushed through the streets.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image

Terra sat on the floor near her father's body and stared out the window. She had managed to wrap both of her wound, but she was still in shock. Her emotions warred with each other, one hating Jonas for tricking her the other wanting to trust him, and hear his side of the story. She rested her head on her hands and sobbed, "I'm so confused....

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:52 pm
Just arriving on the ship, Jonas rushed in and opened the door finding Terra crying? Jonas looked over and saw the man laying bleeding his blood out like a river. "T-Terra.. I-I-I'm Sorry, I didn't know he would... I'm sorry. Please forgive me. At the prison he acted like a kind man. Telling me how he missed his daughter. I didn't know he would come after you like this." as he dropped his weapons onto the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:01 pm
User Image

When he came in Terra flinched a little, not knowing what to expect.After hearing him apologize over and over,she finally reached out to him."will you help me up?She asked as she wiped her tears. She believed him, her father was twisted, she believed he would try to use Jolly.

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:09 pm
Jonas reached for her hand and pulled her up by supporting her waist as he lifted her slowly. Looking he saw the wound. "James! Get a doctor now!" as he ordered James, rushed back down looking for a medical shelter. He found one but it took time for him to get the doctor out to look after Terra. Jonas used his power to freeze the injury until help arrives.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff