Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Romeo x Juliet ヾ(´▽`; )ゝ1x1 (TLR & AB87)(C/S) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:16 pm
User Image

After lifting her out the cab, they began to walk side to side. Then he heard her speak in a rather twang language. "Heh, just for tonight my assistant." as he chuckled under his mask. He started to guide her through the door and to the counter. "I believe we have a room ready for us. I am Alexander and this is my assistant Selena." the girl behind the counter looked through the names and took the key and placed it before Alex. "You are already checked in." Alex bowed in respect and began to hold Selena's hand in his, guiding her to the elevator.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image

Juliet let out a quiet laugh, keeping up the accent, "If we're going o start that new company, we're going to have to keep this up." She fell silent as he lead her to the counter and gave the girl a small nod in thanks, waiting until they were moving closer to the elevator, "My voice is too recognizable, especially to certain groups.Plus, it'd be interesting to see how long it takes for people to figure it out."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image

"True that. But trust me, we will get through this together." as he smiled under his mask. The elevator opened, slowly inviting Juliet through the door the door's closed slowly. Pressing the 4 number they were led up to the 4th floor. As the doors opened he guided Juliet out of the elevator and began to walk towards there room. Slowly sliding the key he opened it to reveal a nice atmospheric. "Well now.. didn't expect 1 bed... hm. swear I asked for a two beds?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image

"I hope so.I really don't want to deal with my father again anytime soon.." She waited quietly as the elevator went up, carefully going over her bank and savings account in her mind, knowing they wouldn't be able to stay in a hotel room forever, she'd have to get an apartment.Fallowing behind Romeo to the room, she flushed a light shade of pink when she realized there was only one bed "Either they didn't hear you, or you've a friend who works here that likes to joke..." The room was nice, she'd admit, but the thought of sharing a bed with Romeo made her want to hide.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:55 pm
User Image

"I don't think I have any friends here? Other then the people that know us by our secret names. Anyway I'll take the floor." as he looked around through the closets and found some extra blankets. "You can have the bed. yawns..." slowly making his bed, he began to undress his upper shirt only showing sexy muscles. "Glad I brought some extra shirts to sleep in. Otherwise you would have to look at this bod all night." as he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image

Juliet flushed an even deeper shad of red when she pulled off her mask "Don't bother...There's more than enough room for us both...I don't exactly take up much space..." She'd feel bad if he slept on the floor while she took a bed that was too large for her by far.She fled to the adjoining bathroom to change before she made a complete fool of herself.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image

After dressing himself he wore black pajamas along with a white t shirt. Slowly as he sat on the bed. He looked over to the window and began to stand up while overlooking the city lights of new york. "magnificent." as he smiled under the mess of his blondish hair. Standing there his muscle tones shown, as he took a seat, looking at the night sky and the bright moon that overlooked the world.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:45 am
User Image

Juliet came back out a few minutes later waring purple plaid pajama bottoms and a light blue tshirt.She also put her hair back into a single long braid that hung down the center of her back, "Sometimes...Though I wonder if it would have been better if the city had never been built and it had stayed as a forest." She put her clothes into another bag she'd pulled out of her pack, not really looking at Romeo.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:07 pm
User Image

"I would agree with you with that. But evolution has advanced. And so our mankind destroys" slowly closing his eyes, he wanted to imagine a world without war, death, destruction. He wanted peace, community, support. He didn't like this sort of thing that his parents do every so often when they meet the Capulet's. He wanted them to share ideals together and be able to work together towards one goal. Instead, they tore apart of each other and created friction amongst themselves. "Juliet... We will make it happen. Together." as he smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:27 pm
User Image

Juliet moved quietly to stand by the window, looking out over the city.She really did wonder what it had looked like when it was nothing but trees.She glanced at Romeo and smiled back "We need to have a way to start first.But you're right.We'll get this done." She wrapped her arms around herself and leaned against the frame, her smile dying a little "What if we combined the companies?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:30 pm
User Image

Slowly standing up, he had the urge or feel to wrap his arms around her waist which he did. Slowly coming closer he held her close to him. "That wouldn't be a bad idea. Combining the two companies will give us the resources, but our reputation is quite different. Nowadays the people that look at us Capulet and Montague, they don't seem to understand how we feel towards them. Well you and me, but the people see us as tyrants." slowly letting go he began to walk over to the bed, sitting on his edge.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:37 pm
User Image

When he wrapped his arms around her waist, Juliet leaned back against him slightly, still watching out the window "They see our families as tyrants..They don't know what to feel towards us.Our fathers built the companies from the ground up, and they're all these people have ever known.Some of them though, they're hoping we'll be different.." She stayed by the window when he went to sit on the bed "If we can show them that we aren't like our parents...Maybe we really can make a difference..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:29 pm
User Image

"Time will tell, for now we should head for bed, tomorrow we can talk a bit more." as he started to scoot in under the sheets he laid there putting his arm on her pillow. "Come." as he smiled gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image

Juliet hesitated a moment before sightly slightly, "Alright..." Tentatively, she walked to the other side of the bed and got under the covers with her back to Romeo, automatically curling into a tight ball.She still fetl a little weird sleeping in the same bed but figured she'd get over it.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:49 pm
User Image

Watching her lay down he faced her back. Slowly smiling he wrapped his left arm around her waist and scooted her back towards him. "You shouldn't run from me. I am the cookie monster mwah ha ha ha" slowly trying to get her to laugh and make her feel settle and relaxed he would give her a notice that he was going to his side to sleep, to give her that space she needed.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff