Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:48 am
Ruriska

Ffff Q__Q I really hope you don't need to switch, although I'd obviously also really like to make a stoooory with you! I really like the plot of the Mothers' Club proving themselves, heee C8!! a-and obviously it makes sense for the RRT to participate in the story + performance contest, hah! If there's enough interest here w-without you you can still go ahead with the RRT doing story contest and ALL THE IC THINGS WILL BE SATISFIED 8D <33

I know for sure we're allowed to be on multiple teams for Pentathlon b-because the rules say so (but I didn't see anything specifying whether or not that's allowed for any of the other contests except eightfold maze, where people can obviously only be on one team total), and on that note, if someone else wants to lead a team for it, Whistle would be willing to be on the Pentathlon team for TRIBE PRIDE but is not particularly interested in it, haha - he's not super athletic ;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:10 am
I can't do the performance challenge since I'm running that/one of the judges, but I can definitely help out with the endurance event with Rupture and Starburst!  

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:11 pm
Shadelight can do...something! Endurance course she probably isn't too fond of, IC-ly, but she could do merry wanderers!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:33 am
Okay, so here's what we've got...

Endurance - need three to start!
1. Peep
2. Rupture
3. Whistle

Performance - at least four kin!
1. Whistle
2. Shadelight
3. Peep
4. Timorous

I'm leaving myself out of the performance until we can a yes or no to one person entering twice!

thybby, want Whistle in endurance too? <3

Morphy, I just stuck Rupture's name (let me know if you want Starburst to go first instead) in for now and if we need extra after the third person I'll call the other up. xD <3

Now I'm going to go drum up some business!  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:45 am
You guys should totally do the pentathlon too because.... well, because mothers are strong. Haha, I almost had Starburst be one of the two running the event just to match Longstride.... but then the challenges would be things like "Who can wrangle the most number of foals at one time???"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:06 am
Peep would win the foal wrangling no contest. xD  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:37 am
Sure, Whistle can do endurance! * U * <33

I also would not mind doing Pentathlon with the mothers' club, haha <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:22 am
Then endurance is ready to go! 8D I'll get onto it first thing tomorrow morning. <3

And I'll totally so pentathlon too!  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:52 pm
foals are like totally cute!
Kin name and cert: Timorous User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Proposed role: Mother
Why?: While Timorous is timid, she has a good heart and a gentle touch from working with plants and then unexpectedly having children of her own. She's kind, if just shy, and loves nothing more to help and is very very fond of children. She'd be good with others who are probably a little shy or scared because she knows where they come from and would be rather patient while waiting for them to open up. She also has a rather dry sense of humor, oops.
She's heard about the tribe and she wants to help because when she had kids, it was just her and while she had a friend, it wasn't easy and she wishes to make it easier for other mothers.
Other: I'm going to aim for legendary status w/ Timorous and I really want her to join up here as part of her character arc where she stops talking to flowers and starts talking to kin so lots and lots of rps with her would be great. please. she needs friends. i want her to become less shy and more confident.
Front Page Blurb: Shy and timid, Timorous might scare easily but she's easy to approach and kind. She loves nothing more than helping and will make sure foals, and then everyone else, is okay to the best of her abilities.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:14 am
PeanutButterpies

Timorous is lovely and I think Peep would make the perfect mentor to help bring her out of her shell! <3 Since I'm trying to ascend Peep as well, we should RP heaps! ;D

Were you interested in playing in one of the events?  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:30 am
Ruriska

Ah, thanks! They do sound lovely together, I'd love to RP them together a bunch u v u <33
Her family might come along eventually, meaning her daughter and her bff/daughter's adopted father so that could make for plots! They're kind of interconnected anyways so they might come sooner than later, but timeline can always be fudged when stuff is plotted out.

I'd love to play in one of the events, it sounds like fun! She can probably work into anything haha.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:01 am
PeanutButterpies

Wonderful! <3 Peep is all for family everywhere! Once this battle of the tribes is done, we can organise rps properly then.

I'm putting you on the performance game! Which means we have enough players and get get discussing ideas. c:  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:15 am
Ruriska

Sounds great to me on all sides, I'm up for discussing ideas for the game! 8D

Re: the performance contest, I can say that Timorous would probably be best for the stage mechanics because she's basically spent 90% of her time caring for plants. mother's club is pretty much her branching (notsorryforthepun) out

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:22 am
Whistle would love to direct the performance OUO I'd also love to help out with drawings or anything, ff <33

I can make a gdocs to discuss, maybe? surprised Or a skype group/AIM blast chat, but that seems like it might be difficult what with timezones...:c  

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:28 pm
thyPOPE

A gdocs would be good! I think we're too scattered to manage a Skype thing, or at least I know I am. xD

I say we just all collaborate on each portion, though IC'ly perhaps we assign a leader for that particular job. <3  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff