Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$]Sailed the Ocean Blue (Black Wish) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirates or Mermen?
  Pirates!!
  Mermen!!
  GOLD!
View Results

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:14 pm
Luka walked over to the shore, "If you yell any louder you will wake everyone up," he said with a chuckle. He smiled looking at him, "I was starting to think you would never come back with what happened," he said and stepped into the water. "Mm the water is nice and warm tonight," he said with a bright handsome grin. The young males deep green eyes glanced over at him, "I have been wondering... why have you stayed near me? Humans are nothing compared to you creatures..." he said and walked over to him.

The lively green hues scanning over him, he knew that he had to make the male feel comfortable. The thought of staying on this island any longer bothered him, he had to catch this merman tonight so he could take him for a lovely prize.

((Omg I feel like a total butt... I completely forgot about this roleplay D: Mostly because I didn't know what to reply for awhile and then I for got QAQ I'm sorry *bows* Please don't hate me... I feel horrible Q~Q))
RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:40 am
xXxBlackWishxXx

Aria blinked and flushed. "Sorry...." he said softly and just watched the other a while. "Luka did you see what I left you?" he asked moving towards the saber. The long blade hadn't rusted and the handle was gold and intricately carved, several precious gems laid in the handle as well. "See? I thought you might like it... as an apology for how I acted..." he said looking over his shoulder at the human.

The pirate's green eyes were staring at him so completely that it made Aria feel like the man had eyes only for him. If he wasn't careful the mer would feel the need to take his eyes because they seemed to sparkle with a light today.

"Huh?" quickly blinking away from the man's eyes to the rest of him the mer shrugged a bit. "It would be lonely all by yourself right?" he said and tugged a lock of his hair to twirl it a bit nervously. Truthfully, it was him who had been lonely. Even if it was breaking the rules he wanted someone near him even if it had to be a human. "Besides you would have drown and died if I hadn't saved you so it was my responsibility to make sure you didn't starve too...." His tail curled up to him a bit. "That and I like you, Luka." He flashed the man a killer smile.

In the bushes the crew watched with jaws down to their knees as their captain actually made nice with a mermaid!

((No no, it's okay. I figured life got in the way. Happens to me all the time. I forget so much. Thankfully no one gets mad at me. *snuggles* as long as you want to keep playing, go for it.))  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:05 pm
Luka blinked and looked at the saber, "Ah I didn't see this, I wasn't really near the water today I really just relaxed on the beach," he said picking it up. "Hm it is indeed a lovely item, but not as lovely as your of course. And don't worry about it, you are already forgiven~" he said leaning forward.

He smiled kindly and gently took a strand of his hair, "Hm yes it would get very boring without any company..." he said rubbing the hair between his fingers. "You are so sweet to care for a human like me," he said looking at the male with his deep green eyes as he placed the hair against his lips. "You have the most wonderful scent... anything that smells like the ocean is just lovely~"

RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:20 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx

Aria's eyes got stuck looking back into Luka's green ones. His lips parted on a soft gasp as the pirate captain spoke sweet nothings to him. "Hmm... oh I'm glad," his voice was soft and distracted. The human lifted his damp, salty hair and kissed it. The mer flushed brightly. "Thank you.... but I still think your smell is better," eyes fluttering closed he breathed deep. "You smell so good, like sunshine...." very lulled he leaned into Luka and nuzzled to his neck. It was soothing for him to have contact. "So nice...."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:28 pm
Luka laughed, "I do not know what sunshine smells like, please do explain it to me little one," he said and stroked back his hair. He did very much speak the truth, he did enjoy the smell of the other. His fingers brushed against the others scales, "Such a beauty, can I take a closer look at it? I have never seen one before well besides on a fish. But my yours is very lovely," he said as he brushed his thumb over his cheek.

RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:52 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx

Nodding he nuzzled closer,"It's light and airy. Warm but still musky. Like the smell in the middle of the day when it's hot..." Aria leaned back and stared at the man a moment. Before he knew it the human's hand was stroking at the scales on his hips and lower back. "I-if you want...." he blinked softly at him. "It kind of tickles..." Wiggling his tail flipped up and hovered by them so Luka could touch it if he wanted to. At the soft touches he gazed back up at the pirate. "Me? No... You're much more beautiful than I. Such lovely hair," Aria moved his damp fingers through Luka's golden locks. "It's like sunshine, I love it...." he hummed happily.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:00 pm
Luka laughed again as he described the smell, "I see I guess it is a very interesting smell~" he said with a wink. His green hues glanced over the tail, it was indeed a wonderful sight. He couldn't help but touch the scales, he had never seen anything like it in his whole life. Luka placed his hand under his fin and lifted him up slightly making sure not to panic the other. "Hair of sunshine huh? I have never been told that one," he said with another chuckle. "Am I the first human you have really come into contact with?" he asked.

RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:58 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx

Aria didn't notice much that Luka was in a position to pick him up so he just kept ruffling the pirate's hair. "Mm-hm," he hummed softly petting the man and curling up to him. "No. I've met others... but they never lived long sadly. I've always wanted a human... So pretty, with your fingers on your feet and all."

The men in the bushes started smirking about all the cute things the captain was spouting.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:25 pm
Luka chuckled, "Ah so you like us humans~ Well I can tell you everything you want to know about us dear," he said as he walked out of the water. "Though in return I would love to learn about your kind. You may think we are beautiful creature but my I cannot get over how beautiful you are Aria... I really cant," he said with the most breath taking smile.

RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:41 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx

The mer's damp hair fell over his shoulders and down his back and he clung onto Luka more. "Ah, huh," Arai gasped just about to look down but the blonde caused him to blush and look back up. "I'm not that beautiful..." a hand went to his eye that was scarred and ruined. It was a blemish on his unique beauty in his world. Not only that but it was done in a way that further marred his beauty.

"I don't mind. It would be fair wouldn't it..." he smiled back, pink all the way down his neck.

About the time Luka was reaching the grass line the crew stood up chuckling.
"That be our captain, charming a sea beast outta da waters it lives..." one chuckled.

The moment Luka passed a tree and the leaves brushed Aria's cheek he jumped. "Uh, Luka...." he merman started to wiggle. "You're walking out of the water...! Luka! I... I can't leave the water," he looked confused and scared at the man. Seeing the other humans made him freak out. Pushing at the pirate's chest he yelled at him in a strange language. He fought hard against the man's hold strongly.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:58 pm
Luka shook his head, "I much rather like the scar... it shows me that you survived and that is what matters. I think it makes you look even more beautiful," he said with a charming smile. The blond chuckled, "I guess it would be fair.

He gently stroked his hair, "Shh just relax Aria... I'm not going to hurt you. You are safe with me I promise," he said with a big grin. "These men are my crew they wont lay a finger on you... they know if they do they will lose it..." he stated firmly. Luka game him a sweet smile, "You are fine Aria... we been out of the water for a few minutes now, nothing will happen."

RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:06 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx

Aria continued to flail. "Liar! Take me back! I'll die!" he fought against the other pushing at Luka's face to get away. "I'll dry up and die!" he frantically yelped trying to wiggle out of the man's arms. Although if he fell to the ground he'd still have to make it to the water... but it was impossible before someone caught him again. Water gathered in the corner of his good eye and he whimpered. "Luka... how could you..." his hands dropped and he sniffled. The moment the tears fell they turned into pearls and rolled down his chest and plunked into the sand.

A few men actually gasped. The legends of mermaid tears being pearls was real!

"Eh, captn' ya think... ya think those are real?" the man with dreads asked bending to pick up the shed tears. They were perfect white pearls. He bit on it to check.

"I hope you choke on it," Aria hissed pretty much giving up his futile fight. From all he'd heard mers died when stuck on land, they dried up and never came back. At least the one about sea-foam was a lie.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:20 pm
"Now now don't be like that little one, you aren't going to die," he said softly. "Trust me Aria you a perfectly safe with me... and I don't think you should be alone. You deserve to see the world," he said looking down at him. "I'm also a pirate... when I see something I want I must have it... and I certainly wanted you for myself~" he said with a breath taking smile.

The blond glared at the man, "Sometimes I think you guys are idiots..." he muttered softly. "Always asking stupid questions...." he said with a sigh. Luka chuckled, "Such a fiery one~ I do like that about you~" he said sweetly.

RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:27 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx

Still the man tossed such flattery at him! Aria blushed and his time all the way to his exposed nipples. Not replying he looked desperately back at the ocean. True he was secluded and alone but he'd been like that for so long he'd forgotten how to be anyway else...

The men helped Luka and Aria back to the ship easily enough, taking extra care to make sure the merman didn't escape. And not touching him. For sure they knew if they laid a finger on the man fish that they'd lose it. Captain Luka did not lie when he'd said so.

On board the ship he perked a bit to look around but refused to speak to the betraying blond pirate. Inside his heart beat heavily at the dream come true of seeing a boat on water instead of under it. Blinking his eyes darted everywhere as more and more men poured out to greet their captain with grins. Strange looks crossed their faces when they saw him though, coral colored tail dripping what moisture he had on their deck. He clung to the fronts of Luka's shirt.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:37 pm
Luka walked onto the ship with a serious face, he made sure to look extra scary in front of the crew. It was nothing like the way he had acted with Aria. "I hope none of you tried to take me place while I was gone... if you did then get off my damn ship," he said in all seriousness. He waited to see if anyone would go once no one did he burst out in laughter, "Glad to see no one has betrayed me," he said looking at the men. "Now this here men is Aria, he is a beautiful creature from the sea and I have brought him here. Now if I catch anyone trying to do anything to him I will feed you to the sea got that? You can speak with him and become friends, I dont want him to get lonely. But keep your damn dirty hands off him," he growled.

He began to make his way to the captains cabin, "Get us off this damn Island and into the sea... its time we get back on track.... Now no one disturb me unless it is extremely important...." he said and shut the door. Luka softly sighed and placed Aria on the bed. He smiled at the beautiful creature, "How do you feel?"

RosesandBlood

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces