Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
Humanity Gone Mad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:24 am
Amber hugs her then said"I try hard to help magic user hide from the government. I don't want them to be killed.They didn't do anything wrong.The government is jealous of the magic users cause they can't use powers.So they kill those that have powers or those who are wiccans"She downs her wine"I wouldn't betray my friends be they a magic users or not"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:55 am
Mystic Moon Ampris

Ura the rainbow King

~*Angelica/Kiki*~

User Image
User Image
She felt herself burst into tears it was hard for both these woman both who lost something precious to them and it wasn't there fault, she pours herself another glass of wine and looks at its contencts while she sips it, if only she could drink her trouble away all the time.. it would be so much easier than to have to deal with the endless turmoil of living a life of fear and cautiousness, she gulps some of her wine it was half a glass now she sets in on the table with a thud and looks at her friend her eyes slightly hazed and tears still streaming down it,"You know.. Amber I do believe that..", then it starts.. 'hic!' it takes her a minute to try to finish her sentences as she continues,"I do believe 'hic' that we should 'hic' put this stu- 'hic' ff... away..'hic' ", she begans to giggle slightly despite all the sad aroma in the room.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:52 am
Amber started to laugh"Oh dear no more drink for you"She took angelica cup away laughing still"You so can't hold your drink my friend"She move the bottle away as well as she giggles watching her friend  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:44 am
Melinda smiled as she walked out of the hospital to make it home before curfew. Passing by an argument she kept her head low.

Alice thought about how there could be a change in the rules before she made her way to the entrance of her secret hide out. Once inside some of the sages greeted her. "We need to make a stand." She said as she looked around to see there were fewer of them then last week.  

XxMinnie_HeartbreakerxX

Profitable Prophet

4,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:27 pm
(Minnie your chara name is Alice not amber)

Sylos sighs then gets his drink then he walks towards his house.He drinks it then moves to tend his garden to get herbs."Stupid rules"He mutters  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:00 am
Mystic Moon Ampris

Ura the rainbow King

~*Angelica/Kiki*~

User Image
User Image
Angelica laughs along with her then she quiets herself and looks cautiously at the window,"I guess we should put this stuff away before we start acting like fools huh?", she asks amber, her eyes were like a child not wanting to obey the rule but afraid of the consquences, with a reluctant sigh she takes the bottle and two glasses placing them back where they belong and turns to amber sitting next to her her head banging on the table,"I'm so tired of living like this... depressional fear.... I want to be able to live a normal life again.. to love again...", she chokes on the word 'love' but she continued her sentence and starts to cry softly again.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:51 pm
Amber moves and hugs her"I agree to that my friend"She strokes her hair"I know my friend how this fear ruins our friends.I hope things would go back to normal before things turned back"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:42 pm
(Sorry! I was thinking I was doing a different RP sweatdrop )
Melinda finally made it home and showered before relaxing on her couch.

Alice walked around and talked briefly with some of the other users that wanted to live in the open with no risks.  

XxMinnie_HeartbreakerxX

Profitable Prophet

4,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:35 pm
Its alright my friend)

Sylos sight as he picks some herbs.He hope nothing would make his day worse  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:35 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Ura the rainbow King

~*Angelica/Kiki*~

User Image
User Image
Angelica wipes her eyes and nods her head,"If only things were different...", she sighs and looks at the beautiful dress,"Do you think we will ever finish it?", she asks wondering if this beautiful design would ever come true...
She picks herself and begins to breathe normally again a seriousness comes over her and she looks straight ahead like that of a woman of determination,"Lets make this dress in the hope of our liberty and our love of the arts!", she stands up immediatly and looks at her friend nodding.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:02 pm
Amber laughs as she looks at her"Lets continue my friend.Who knows we may find love again"She moves to fix the designs to make the moonstone set right  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:02 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Ura the rainbow King

~*Angelica/Kiki*~

User Image
User Image
Once she got the basic design of the gown she went over to her sewing machine and began to work her face intentlly working on the dress her eyes never moving,"nearly fnished...", she states as she finishes up a last stich and cuts away the rest of the thread. she then pulls it over a model and begans to add on the extra, she twist some white silk and grabs some pins placing them carefully in her mouth as she walks around carefully pinning where she wanted the folds of the gown.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:31 pm
Amber watches her smiling.She moves to draw some new ideas of masks in her note books.She was happy for the most part.She kept drawing thinking of things that were happening outside in their hometown.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff