Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Light that Fades and The Darkness that Plunders Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daughter of the Dragons

Distinct Vampire

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:39 pm
(sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I just got home from the hospital today. I delivered my baby finally. ^_^ On Halloween of all days!)

Aiden's eyes flashed mischievously when Marcus denied his hand. This guy was going to be so much fun to mess with. He just had to figure out a long, interesting plot to do so. He leaned against the wall, and watched him as he left.

Ava watched as the she demon left then turned back to the window. She would greet the half-breed later, when she seemed to be less panicked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:16 pm
Aero felt a smile come across his face at her words, she trust him more?.. it was a relief than anything to know that someone cared enough to trust you enough to take care of them especially in a house when everyone was so harsh to one another, he lifted his head and stood up aburtly as Oasis came slithering down the stairs and marcus came through the door way,"You two seem intrested in something...", he remarked cooly.
Oasis eyes gleamed with fire at his words it meant he was being protective of such a little innocent,"Oh.. Aero she is soo precious couldn't stay away", she smiled trying to give an innocent look and then looked over to see marcus,"My dear where have you been? all fed and happy despite your ill mood?", she asked casually.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:57 am
Daughter of the Dragons

Mystic Moon Ampris

[congrates on your baby!]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:00 am
Congrats my friend)

Shadra watches them as she used the shadows around her to hid.She tried to keep calm.She knew well not to trust the she-demon.She could see she was dangerous and the male was strange looking to her

Marcus looks at them then at Oasis"I am not your dear so don't call me that wench."He looks at Shadra"Its been a while since I seen a shadow user.For an angel hybrid to use it with ease is rather strange"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!"She hissed and the shadows more to strike out at Marcus who had to move some to avoid it

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:42 pm
Aero watched as Shadra burst out in anger at marcus, he looked at her sighing slightly then back at the other two,"You two are a mess... if you would so much to anger this poor girl anymore than she already is..", he shows only slight irriation for he is not one to be angry so lightly he turns and sits near her looking up at her from the shadows he can see her faint outline,"Calm thy self Shadra they can not harm you they are no more than victims in this place as yourself is..".

Oasis glanced at Marcus in irriation then she watched in amazment as Shadra snaps at her for being called a hybrid,"Well my lovely child what are we suppose to call you if you insist on being neither angel nor demon", she huffs at her own comment and walks closer to Marcus, she smiles its curves sick and demented,"Marcus you should no better than to piss off an overly aggrivated, afraid female they strike like a venomous snake", she laughs at her comment drinking in the darkness of the mood she was causing in the room, her eyes flittered with delightful mischeif.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:49 pm
Clavicus closed his eyes and used his other senses to feel out what was happening around the area. He could smell the scent of food and hear the wayward voices of people talking. 'Paradise indeed.' He thought to himself as he looked toward the sky. He could feel a smile slowly spreading across his face. To feel such happiness in exile was surely a sign of insanity.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:33 pm
Shadra tries to calm down she closed her eyes and counted then she looks at them"Shadra is my name.Call me that"She let the shadows return to normal.

Marcus lifted a brow and moves from Oasis"Don't come near me wench"He sits at the table but looks at Shadra"I will not call you that anymore. Though your name suits you.The last shadow user demon was killed long ago or so I thought until you showed up. If I was you child stay away from her"He points to Oasis"She is trouble"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:08 am
Aero smiles an encouragement,"You can sit where ever you want Shadra but I would take his advice Oasis is no good", he looks roughly at Oasis who eyes him with a Mischeif in her eyes,"Do not harm her Oasis or you won't like what I will do to you...", he pulls out a cross from his belt and at once she hisses back in fright, it was glowing it wasn't a sword it was an actual cross that he killed alot of demons with in the past and he wouldn't take no chance with Shadra around he eyes Marcus as well,"Same goes for you no funny business and I wont have to use this..", he slids it back in its protective pouch and sulkily Oasis slithers a few feet away.
Oasis watches like an irritated cat while she can't get close to Marcus, Shadra nor Aero they were all threatening her again though she laughs it off and slinks abit closer to her own demon brethern,"You seem very particalual about this one Aero", she says in a cooing voice,"Watching her like she was a new born baby nothing can touch her nothing can hold her...", she roughly says and in a sinster dark voice than her usual self,"What secrets does she hide that we can't know of her?!?", her face begins to darken slightly her eyes turn almost black, fangs begin to appear in the corners of her mouth and her hair darkens but as soon as the words face from her lips she becomes normal again like her usual slinkiing self and casually ask Marcus,"You have met the new angel that has arrived?".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:56 pm
Shadra blinks and watches.She stayed in the shadow.She runs her fingers through her hair.She looks at her"I have no secrets."

Marcus looks at it"I don't fear crosses.nor does it have power over me like it does her.and I wouldn't harm her.She is no threat to me"He looks at Oasis"Barely.There is a new demon as well you would like him.He is a trouble maker as well"He gets up"You all are boring.I am going outside for some fresh air."He walks outside.He needed time alone. His best friend was a shadow user.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:49 pm
Aero watches Marcus causually he wouldn't say he didn't like him but he gave off the notion that he was much higher than everyone else and didn't belong here yet here he was, he glares at Oasis she was alot to handle as is he didn't want another trouble maker in the house he would go investigate but he couldn't leave shadra by herself and he wouldn't unless she trust the other angel to a certain exstint as him he wouldn't leave her side he looks over at her she was hiding herself in the shadows again he frowns and sighs softly,"Shadra you are not tired or hungry are you?", he asks her.
Oasis smiles at the child and gives her a slick grin,"Why so you say", she then watches with a sulky manner while Marcus leaves them,"Why does he take notice of a little brat and not a willing whore?", she hisses in frustration looking at Aero who seemed intrested in well being she growls in annoyance and turns on them both,"I will go see this other 'troublemaker' my dear speaks of", she slinks out of the room not waiting on the child's response.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:17 pm
Shadra shakes her head"I am neither Aero"She sighs then looks at Oasis"He notices my powers not me.He had a friend who had powers like me"She curses low.She needed to learn to not read people.

Marcus leans against the house as he closes his eyes.He had encouraged his friend to go to earth to have fun only to never see him again.He sighs and tries to return home only to get a headache and a bloody nose"Damn this cursed place"He wipes the blood away.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:45 pm
Aero raises his eyebrow but says nothing he watches as Oasis slinks off,'Good', he thought to himself,'She won't cause to much trouble for us', he sits watching Shadra and his thoughts begin to wonder who the other angel was, had he met her? what did she use to be? was it even a female angel? His thoughts began to swim on these thoughts hoping that whom ever she was she wouldn't be a threat to Shadra, she looks over at her and smiles she was such a precious thing and she didn't know it,"If you can't get home Shadra like so many others that trie to leave here then don't worry about it I will take care of you and anyone else that will not cause you harm or pain", he vows this gazing into her dark eyes,"You don't have to be afraid anymore not in this place at least".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:34 pm
Shadra looks at him tilting his head.She smiles some"Thank you but I will always going to have fear.THis isn't something I am used to."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:59 pm
Aero nods in agreement his smile sad,"I am sorry this is great pain to you...", he gets up from his chair and glares at the entrance to the kitchen,"The two demons are within aren't they?", he asks sighing he states,"Be weary of them for they are no good we should remain in careful distance", he looks at her curiously,"You can use shadow? seems that it irriated Oasis quiet abit", he laughs.

Oasis was on her way to the kitchen when she glared into the dark lighting,"Why do I get placed aside? I can do the same thing as her..", she disspears and sneaks past them on her way outside she comes across marcus she appears before him her eyes nothing more than red slits,"Hello dear", she states as they chang back to a dark intense blue,"How are you?".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:18 pm
Shadra sighs as she looks at him"I think its because demon Marcus that caused her dislike of me"

Marcus closed his eyes"I'm fine"he opens his eyes"What do you want this time?"He was pissed off about not being able to go home  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff