Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Bonfire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:41 pm
User Image
Aisling
MotherDaughterSisterspace
VampireRougespacespacespacespace

Look how you've grown, it's etched in skin and bone
Dressed in make-up and bleached out in the roses

════════════════════════════════════

Aisling had been having a fair time wandering the Festival, watching the humans, amused at their antics. Teasing, flirting, arguing, such silly things that she didn't quite understand. Trapped in eternity as a child, a perfect little china doll, these things were unknown to her, could never be learned. She approached her parents at the bonfire, smiling widely at them. "Why are they so strange, father?" she asked, her voice quiet, curious. To Aisling, she was something wholly separate from the human race; a shadow. A ghost. She and her little family came and went as they pleased, not restricted by the laws or rules that humans, muggle and wizard alike, contrived. Those rules meant nothing to them. So, on nights like these, when they gathered in great numbers, passing by one another and yet rarely interacting outside their own circles, she grew curious. What were these things? How did they live, why did they live? Sometimes she was quite certain they existed only to be food for those such as herself and her children, and yet they had lives, went to school or work, had families of their own... and she had once been one of them, hadn't she? She could hardly remember... and yet something seemed so familiar... an image flashed in her eyes, of a man and a woman, holding her hand as she wandered such a place... but it wasn't her mother and father... no, it was the others. And the sun shone bright overhead in that image... a memory? She scowled, forcing it away. They had done something bad to her. She didn't like to think of them. And yet the thought was tinged with a longing... she snarled a bit. She didn't want them, never wanted them. She took her mother and father's hands, squeezing tightly. These were her mummy and daddy, and she was their dear little doll... wasn't she?

Do you know I'd never hurt you?

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:57 pm
User Image
Chronos
Rouge
Well I'm addicted to the fix of her chemical
I need it I need it I need, I need a miracle
Water to wine, got me drinkin' like a sailor
I need it I need it I need, I need a chaser

The man laughed. Fire? No, he wasn't afraid of fire. It reminded him too much of the sun. The sun, such a dangerous thing. The moon was so much better. She was harmless, and quite good at covering that which his family did best. "When have you ever known me to be afraid love?" Chronos mused.

In all honesty, he would have been content to stay at the bonfire with Ambrosia, but a familiar voice pulled Chronos back into reality. He let go of his love to see his daughter standing there. She seemed so happy. That made him glad. The man wanted nothing more than for Aisling to be happy. "That which is not familiar is always strange. I'll never understand it," the man replied. Aisling seemed so innocent.

Chronos watched as she took his and Ambrosia's hands tightly. She seemed to never want to let go of them. The humans, they were so strange. Chronos could hardly remember who he was before Aisling. It seemed that she was his entire life. He knew something was there before, but what it was seemed to have disappeared. He had a family now, and that was all that mattered.

"Now what do you say to a little fun?" Chronos asked the two lovely ladies standing with him with a twisted smile on his face. They knew exactly the sort of fun he was referring to.

Utsuha Moon

Cara MiaKitty

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Third Year~Half-Blood

"Oh! I-I, ah," Corabell stuttered. Stopping, she took a deep breath. "Yes. I'd be happy to be your girlfriend," Corabell said, smiling shyly. When Rowan gave her the bracelet she gasped. "It's so pretty! Oh, thank you so much!" She held her wrist towards the light of the bonfire, rotating it to catch the light and admiring the sparkle. Peeking at Rowan under her lashes, Corabell bit her lip. Then she leaned forward, quick as a snitch, and gave him a tiny peck on the cheek. Then she pulled back just as fast, and blushed bright red.

shabatha

Relationship status: Dating Rowan Edgar Elliott.
Where am I? Bonfire
Who am I with? Rowan
What am I doing? Saying yes!
Wearing this outfit and Rowan's Gift
OOC: (( ... ))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:02 pm
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Fourth Year~Half-Blood

Daniel hadn't planned on going to the festival, but...everyone else was and he was bored. For lack of any real plan, he headed to the bonfire. Looking around, he saw a flash of yellow and recognized his baby sister talking to a boy. He seemed...embarassed? Nervous? And gave her something. Daniel was too far away to hear any of what they were saying, but then his sister...did she just kiss him?!

Daniel stormed over. "What is going on!" he demanded. "What are you doing with my sister?!"

shabatha

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron had spent the entire day with his girlfriend. That night, though, he and Caitlin had made plans to hang out at the bonfire since the two had grew apart over the last several years. Plus, he just needed some time with his friends since he and Elli usually spent their free time together. Having yet to find his friend, the boy sat down on a log in front of the fire. Hazel eyes stared into the bright orange flames, and his face felt the heat that was emitting from it.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:27 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Awesome at the Fall Festivalspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Hyperspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Let's hope that there's something to do around here...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy approached the crowd at the bonfire, a light skip in her step. She was trying to perk herself up, to get excited... it wasn't working. She was totally bored out of her mind. She vaguely heard an older man she stepped past asking his group if they wanted to have some fun... she was all for that idea. She wondered if the guy would try and liven up the party... if he did, she hoped it was in a good way, because so far, it totally sucked.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

KlutzyChild

Rawwry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:30 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single

Caitlin walked out of the barn and toward the bonfire. She was pretty sure her sister was following her, but she figured Savannah wouldn't sit with her anyway. They weren't exactly close. Cait looked around for Cam, they had planned to catch up with each other tonight, seeing as they didn't hang out as much anymore. When she spotted him, she moved toward his log and plopped down beside him. "Hey Cam!"

Savannah saw Cait sit with who she assumed was her friend. She didn't really think Cait had a boyfriend. It seemed...most unlikely. Vannah chewed her lip, repeating the same words she had been repeating in her mind since they had left the house. 'I should have just stayed home...' The girl knew no one here. She was a...what did Caitlin call her? A...moogle? No, no. A muggle? Yes, that was it. Savannah was a muggle while everyone around her were magical. She felt like she stuck out like a sore thumb. The girl quietly sat down on a log and looked into the fire, maybe they'd leave her alone. She looked like a loner enough, right?

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image

Muggleborn // Single

Darren followed Gypsy through the crowd like a lost puppy. He didn't have a lot of friends to talk to. He had a few muggle friends, but Gypsy, Jer, Toby and Jess were the only ones he had made so far. If you'd seen him following the confident girl from a far, you might think he fancied her. But the truth was, he wasn't sure how he felt about girls...or boys for that matter. When Gypsy came to a stop, he looked up at her expectantly, sort of asking "What's next?" with his eyes.

User Image  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:51 pm
jeѕѕαмιɴe αɴd тoвιαѕ wαlѕн
| тwιɴѕ | ѕecoɴd yeαrѕ | нυғғlepυғғ αɴd ɢryғғιɴdor |

User ImageUser Image

jeѕѕ came up to the fire with her brother and friends, the corners of her mouth twitching like she wanted to smile. The large fire was crackling, and there plenty of people about, bathed in moonlight and the glow of embers. The Hufflepuff felt a thrill of excitement, having never really been out alone at night before.

тoвy was right beside his sister, staring at the faces and the bonfire. It smelled good; had that pleasant burning wood scent. He glanced up at the ever darkening night sky, then at his friends. Well, this was better then the Barn, he admitted.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:02 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌
● ● ● ● ● ●

Ambrosia's grin turned into a devilish smile, akin to that of a madwoman. Humans were strange. So strangely beautiful, Ambrosia just wanted to latch onto their beauty and shred them to pieces. Haha.

Ah, yes, why did they, as a family, come here again? Her daughter, clinging to her hand, reminded her of the reason. But Aisling must have had enough, Ambrosia believed, for there was nothing here but smelly beasts and stupidly prideful sins. How she wanted to spread chaos, to bite into the peace and turn it into an equally mesmerizing bloodshed. Haha. Ambrosia bent down and kissed Aisling's forehead. "Why don't you sit back and watch mommy exterminate these lowly beings?" During which the sadistic woman would unleash her hunger for power.

Ambrosia got up and with a smoke, grabbed a nearby wizard's neck. The male gasped, unsure of what was happening, though before he would process everything that was happening, the full-grown vampire clenched tightly her hand and a limp body fell to the floor with a "thud." "Let the fun begin."

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Red eyes pierce through your heart.
Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:38 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron was staring at the fire in front of him when he heard his name. The boy looked up to see Caitlin plop down next to her. "Hey, I was wondering where you were," he said, a smile spreading across his face. Although he wasn't alone for a very long time, he still managed to get bored. The boy had been quite oblivious to the fact that Caitlin was here with her sister since the other girl hadn't sat with them. He was also quite oblivious to the woman who snapped some guy's neck.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image
Aisling
MotherDaughterSisterspace
VampireRougespacespacespacespace

Look how you've grown, it's etched in skin and bone
Dressed in make-up and bleached out in the roses

Aisling smiled widely at the prospect of fun. She was in an odd mood tonight; a little chaos would do her good. She watched with glee as her mother grabbed some poor, hapless man by the throat and snapped his neck before dropping his lifeless corpse to the ground. She bounced on the balls of her feet, clapping her hands, her pigtails bouncing. "Oh, yes, mummy. Play with them!" Aisling had no need of sustenance. She'd eaten before they ever arrived at this event. The deaths here would not be for need; they would be for the pure joy of killing. Her eyes roamed the crowd, looking for someone she'd like her mummy to play with. There were so many choices... She spotted a girl who looked about her age walking past them, and grabbed her hand. "Do you want to play with me?" She asked, her eyes malicious, promising ill-intent. The girl stared at her for a moment, then saw the body at her feet, and screamed bloody murder, trying to pull away. Aisling held tight, laughing maliciously, squeezing hard, harder, too hard... the bones in the girl's hand shattered. She collapsed at Aisling's feet, her eyes wide and afraid, still screaming, both from pain and from fear. Tears trekked down her face. Ai's expression grew disturbing, a perfect child with pure evil in her eyes. She pulled at the girl's hand. "Get up! Play with me!" She reached down with her other hand, grabbing the child's throat... and crushed it without thought. She pouted. "Oops. I didn't mean to kill her yet. I wanted to wait." This always happened, she didn't know her own strength! This was why she let her mummy and daddy do things. She just watched. She tossed the body on top of the man's frowning as she looked up to her parents. "I broke my toy, daddy," she said, her expression petulant. She'd broken her toy; he'd have to find her a new one.

Do you know I'd never hurt you?

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:17 pm
User Image
User Image

ℐirst 𝒴ear ❶ ℳuggleborn ❶ ℛavenclaw

The boy eagerly followed his group out to the bonfire, taking in everything. To him, this was paradise. A gigantic fire, a glass of cider, and a pumpkin patch were all he needed to get beyond excited. It was infinitely greater than the drab walls and tattered furniture that made up his former home. Plus, he was spending time with people. Never in his years at Wool's had he ever really spoken to people. His nose was too busy being buried in books. At the thought of books, Alex resisted the urge to scratch his neck. He hadn't had much time for reading at school yet. That needed a remedy briskly.

Smiling widely in the glow of the fire, Alex examined Gypsy's features. She seemed to be pondering, or at least not enjoying the festival as much as he was. Hopefully she'd lighten up a bit, but not too much. He found Gypsy very intimidating sometimes. There was a sort of something about her that warned him, but drew him in at the same time. Perhaps it was the creative spirit. It didn't matter now, Alex just wanted to have a nice time. Hanging back a little, he addressed Darren, who was looking a bit lost. "Hey, having a good time? This is all pretty neat, huh? So what do you like to do?" Since being at Hogwarts, he'd gotten a lot better at small talk.

Turning to Gypsy, he asked, "So what're we going to do now?"

❶ OOC: ❶ Sorry it took awhile, I journeyed home today. smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:59 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Bonfire

Chloe came to the bonfire with nobody. There wasn't anyone she knew either but that's not what mattered. All that mattered was that she was having a good time. Taking a seat around the fire she relaxed and looked up at the sky. Sure was nice being next to a fire in the dark. Letting the warm feeling wash over her Chloe couldn't think of any place she'd rather be. Well except where ever Sun happened to be.

With: Bonfire people

Wearing: Hufflepuff Fall

OOC: ---

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:32 am
Company: Lots of magic weirdos.
Thoughts: Bloody people
Feeling: Lonely

User Image

凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
Ϩɒʌɒππɒʮ Σɳɞεʃș
(*⌒ヮ⌒*)

Savannah watched the fire silently. Both of her siblings left her...again. Darren with friends and Cait with one friend. Why couldn't she have been magic? This could have been way cooler.
'Of course it's me. The one left out. Always left out.' She thought to herself bitterly. Savannah supposed it was better to be the normal one though, it made her seem cooler to her friend. She shrugged her shoulders. Whatever. It didn't matter to her. Nothing really did anymore.

Out Of Crayons:

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas