Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:21 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

Before Cameron could offer a perverted reply, he felt the nails break skin and let out a loud moan.

That plan of theirs backfired, though. Julian was so absorbed in his actions that he imagined the moan coming out of Daniel's mouth. That was enough to bring him to a messy climax. Breathing deeply, Julian opened his eyes slowly and looked down at the white liquid that had gotten on his shirt. Guess he'd better change that...

Although his eyes were closed, Fredrich smirked at Ellery's words. "That's the hardest part about parenthood, but it's also the most rewarding. It means we did a good job, we raised him to be able to take on the world on his own." he explained while lightly rubbing his 'wife''s back. "But we could always adopt another one when we send Daniel to college." he offered.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:06 pm
[
User Image

Liam smirked, pushing the nails in deeper and moving them a bit for good measure. Slowly, he tugged his hand free and lifted the bloody tips to his mouth, suckling the blood off before it dried, and all while watching Cameron. "Delicious, as usual, my love~" he purred, licking his lips.

"Yes, but sex? Is that already the answer?" he murmured, fingers gently stroking his lover's chest. He caught his breath at Fredrich's offer, looking up at him. "Oh, Fredrich! Do you really mean it?" he asked excitedly, sitting up a bit and looking his husband in the eyes.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:55 pm
Mayah Playah
Time skip to the next day?

Julian Rieux

With swift movement, Cameron took Liam in his arms and pinned him down on the table. "Your turn." he smirked while grabbing the butter knife he used to make his sandwich. The duller the blade, the more the pain. Licking off the mayo he had used, Cameron grinned maniacally at Liam and, without hesitation, stabbed his hand with it.

Fredrich made a whining noise when Ellery got up. "Yes, of course." he said groggily and motioned for the songwriter to lay back down. "Now, please, go back to bed. It's four in the morning." he mumbled.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:10 pm
User Image

Liam's back arched as the knife entered his skin, moaning from the pleasure mixed with the pain. "Cameron!" he cried, licking his lips and whimpering from all the sensations.

"Oh... Sorry." Ellery lay back down in his husband's arms, snuggling into his chest and smiling happily. "I love you, Fredrich," he murmured, closing his eyes.

Awesome nerd
Eh, you do it -.-

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:15 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Now you can't run away~" Cameron said in a sing-song tone before kissing Liam.

Fredrich smiled sleepily. "I love you, too." he whispered before falling back asleep.

~~~

Julian laid on his bed with his arms folded behind his head and his gaze to the ceiling. Today was the day he and Daniel would have sex. At least he hoped so. If it turned out to be another dream then he'd be very angry.
If it really was reality - Dear God did he hope so! - then they'd be moving ahead of schedule! He got a text earlier from Daniel saying how his dad decided to give him a day off so that he could catch up on his sleep. It made him wonder if his parents were embarrassing him like his were - Speaking of which, when he walked down to the kitchen, he found them asleep on the table with his mom's hand stuck due to a knife impaling it. Talk about embarrassing! He'd definitely tell Daniel about it as soon as he saw him!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:45 pm
User Image

At that moment, a freshly-showered Daniel jogged out of his house, locking the door behind him and adjusting the leather jacket he wore. He ran a hand through his hair, taking a moment to check himself.
Smells good? Check.
Hair good? Check.
Clothes good? Sexy check~
"Now then, let's do this," he murmured, stuffing his keys into his pocket and walking over to Julian's. Hopefully, he was ready by now.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:19 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Having gotten impatient, Julian was just leaving his own house when he saw Daniel jogging over. Oh wow, he even dressed up for it! Julian glanced down at his own clothes. Nothing out of the ordinary, just a short sleeve over a long sleeve and some jeans. Maybe he should've dressed up, it would show how ready for this he was. Was there time, though?? Julian was about to attempt opening the door when Daniel caught up, making him stay as is. "Hey." the brunette smiled while turning to fully face the blonde. "You ready to not walk for weeks~" he teased while fidgeting with the bag over his shoulders. Sure there was an extra pair of clothes for if he ruined his, but there were also medical supplies and daggers in there, too. Not in case there was a mugging, both he and Daniel could take thugs on easily, it was, well, to experiment with. His parents really enjoyed getting hurt while having sex, so maybe he was the same? Would Daniel even be up for that?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:15 pm
User Image

Daniel smiled at the sight of his longtime best friend, eagerly milking in the teen's appearance. Adorable, as always! Of course, next to Daniel in his pristine white t-shirt, well-fitted blue jeans, well-made leather jacket, and worn brown boots given him by his father, Julian looked much younger, but Daniel hardly cared. With a smile, he reached out and took Julian's bag, gesturing to the side as he hooked one strap over his broad shoulder. "My car's just over there. Mom and Dad got me another one." He sighed, rolling his eyes as he took Julian's smaller hand in his. "I swear. All I said was that I didn't much like the shade and they got me a different one completely. I really liked that other one, though..." Looking down at Julian, Daniel chuckled. "I can't get over how cute you are~"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:54 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Usually a comment like that would've made Julian scowl and be angry at Daniel all day, but right now all he did was blush. "I'm just wearing my usual clothes." he shrugged at his friend while hesitantly curling his fingers around the bigger male's. Huh, Daniel's hand was a lot bigger than his. N-Not like he ever tried to find out before!
"Huh, pretty nice car." Julian nodded in approval when they reached the vehicle. He wasn't sure what Daniel was complaining about, he would've killed for a car like this! Well, he would've killed anyway, but at least he'd get such a nice car in return!
As soon as he was in the car, he looked over at Daniel and asked, "So are we going straight to the hotel? If we are then can I get some food first? I haven't eaten all day." he laughed while rubbing the back of his head. He wouldn't admit it, but he was way too nervous to keep anything down today, but now he was just so hungry that he didn't care.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image

"Usual, or not, you're cute," he said, smiling and slipping into his car. After putting the key into the ignition and switching the car on, Daniel turned to his friend and nodded. "Of course. I was planning on stopping by Uncle Lock's restaurant anyway. I can't remember if you've ever been to Orange Peel?" The car purred like a kitten as Daniel backed up out of the spot, eyes everywhere but Julian, as Daniel could hardly keep himself from grabbing him and kissing him like a madman.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:21 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I've been there a couple times, but, uh, I only remember the weird things I saw." Julian murmured while gazing out the window. The Orange Peel, how much he remembered that place. He went there a few times as a kid, and he would always see one of the restaurant owners, Ethan Han, act strangely. He'd either get stupidly drunk to the point of embarrassing his husband, or he'd transform into some mobster that he couldn't dare make eye contact with. Would he see Ethan there if they went there? ...Well the food was really good, so maybe it would be worth it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:30 am
User Image

"Don't worry, I promise that this one is decently tame," he said with an easy smile as they zoomed down the street. "How was it after you got home last night? I thought I heard screaming."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:58 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Don't remind me." Julian groaned with a roll of his eyes. "Did you know my dad was in the kitchen the entire time we, uh... you know? Yeah, he was eating a sandwich! Then my mom came in and they started doing all those weird things they did. I came back this morning to see my mom stuck on the table because my dad stabbed his hand! I swear they're so weird!" he ranted while throwing his hands up in frustration. "What about you? Why'd your dad cancel work today?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:12 am
User Image

"No idea," he shrugged, eyes forward. "I guess my mom talked to him. I came in and he'd seen the entire thing. Even knew what we were planning today. He's probably distracting my dad from it or something." Pulling onto the highway, he chuckled and peeked over at Julian. "Do you remember when he found those concom boxes in my room and I got grounded for a month?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:02 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I remember having to climb into your window every night because of that." Julian chuckled and rubbed the spot on his arm when he got cut on the window frame. "I still think you got too big a box, too." he teased.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff