Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!
][~+~][ The Official ICU Gaia Family. ][~+~][ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a- K0KO-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:52 pm
((Mmm....I wantsh to be 19. ^^))

"No I haven't. " Ukyo answered to Kouji. "I'm lazy these days. So I'll be staying home." ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:03 pm
As I watched my family's bickering, my dad's harsh beating... i walked towards the window ignoring the whole commotion...

Rain. It pelted against the cold glass rapidly. Thick, bulky clouds assembled above, each shade of charcoal, hindering the radiant light of the sun overhead. Though I was indoors, I could feel the leaves, each a shade of autumn, fluttering around the garden mingling with the frosty breeze. Everyday seemed bleak; the word's every to personify my mood.

The world around me appeared still as I traced the water droplets sliding down the window.

'Looks like we wont be going to the Japanese restaurant now if there's such a heavy rain.' I sighed... but deep down, it was not the thing that i was sad about... it was all about me... myself...

Turning my head slightly, I could hear dad scolding Kougi again... Mum was busy taking care of baby Toki and his crazy baby acts. This house sometime would drive me insane...

Being a twin, i thought i would get attention...
but it definitely did not seem that way...
sometimes i wonder if i was selfish... but i guess what that everyone wants was love...  

soumakisa

soumakisa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:56 am
Sinful: Aya and Ayu: age 17  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:05 am
Ayu had tip-toed her way out of the house. She walked from the back door, around the house, all the while staying close to the walls to avoid being seen through the windows. But then she saw her twin by one of the windows, noticing the long face.

Ayu stopped by that window for a few seconds, and she jumped suddenly in front of Aya. She was already giggling, picturing her younger sister's reaction. Without waiting for a response, she opened her mouth an inch from the glass and gave a long exhale, fogging a small part of the window where she quickly sketched: "backdoor. now! ^-^"
With that, Ayu smiled and made her way back to the backdoor.  

mikotan

soumakisa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:20 am
Ayu gave me a suddenly fright waking me out of my trance~

With her breath's moisture on the window, she wrote some words with her finger... unfortunately, the letters were being written backwards, it was hard for me to read... but it did not take me long to figure out what that msg meant...

My lips curved into a smile... and i knew what my twin was thinking...

I decided to meet her backdoor...

Maybe this would be a good time to relief myself and cheer up the burdened heart.

Slowly, trying not to be noticed by anyone, esp mum and dad... i walked towards the backgate to meet Ayu~

My heart beat furiously while passing by my mum, dad and siblings... and finally, with the distractions carrying on within our family... I was able to sneak out to the backdoor.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:38 am
"You're slow as always", Ayu greeted her sister. She held out an umbrella, inviting Aya to share it. "Let's go for a walk and have a quick dinner along the way."

The elder of the twins tugged at her sister's arm. Ayu practically dragged her reluctant sister and so the twins left for the downtown. "Let's have burger tonight~", Ayu declared as they walked mostly sheltered from the rain under the umbrella.

"Oh, i know~ why don't we go karaoke after dinner?" ゝ(^O^)丿  

mikotan

soumakisa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:22 am
"Your Treat?" Aya asked grinning. "I don't have my wallet with me now... besides you do owe me the favour for covering you up today... so tell me, how did it go with him..." Aya gently pokes Ayu with her elbow.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:37 am
"Him? what him? who are you talking about?" Ayu quickly blurted out the questions evasively, though not very convincingly. A big smile was evident on her face. "You'll see," Ayu added, giving up the pretence, "you'll see soon.." Her smile has now turned into a grin.

As they neared their destination, Ayu took a quick look at the place and, having spotted something (or someone), she looked at Aya and grinned wolvishly. "As i told you. There.." Ayu waved at a guy who was waiting by the entrance.

"And how did it went with him? He basically asked me everything i would tell him about you." Having said that, Ayu grabbed Aya's wrist to make sure she couldn't run away. "I think you will like him." She added, pushing her sister towards the guy.  

mikotan

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:32 am
Hum... what could I be...?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:53 am
@sinful: 1 year old baby. 3nodding

[It seems I'm the only person with a normal RP picture, everyone else is either a sexy bishi or has wings or is a witch lol.]

"Pfft, your spanking had no effect on me, 'father'." stare said baby toki in his couldn't-give-a-damn voice. He sure did have a lot of attitude for a baby, but that's just how god made him. A rebel. Always.

He stood up to his full height and strutted his way into the lounge. The sound of teletubbies came booming around the house as toki relaxed in front of the tv. His tiny baby eyes, filled with a rage unknown to his family. A yearning to escape this hellhole know as 'home'.

He poked his head around the corner where mother and father were bickering about kouji's bad grades. And with a demented smirk across his face he said,
"Oh mother dear, I thought you might like to know that your twin daughters snuck out the back door only 5 minutes ago..." lol

It seemed these days, only the pain of his siblings could bring him any sort of sadistic happiness...  

Tokioka

soumakisa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:17 am
Aya stopped at her tracks and pulled Ayu by force wanting an explaination... "What?! What do you mean?! Wasn't he into you?" she whispered in her harsh tone, all confused...

"Tell me you didn't set me up with some match-making game..." Aya's eyes gazed into Ayu with an uncertain stern look... but the cheeky grin of her sister still laid there...

"Oh god..." Aya mentally slapped her forehead regretting to come along with Ayu~ " she looked at the guy behind her twin, standing at the entrance. Although he was awfully handsome, she was totally unprepared to meet him.

What was worst, was that she couldn't back out now. He had now seen her... and it wouldn't be nice to turn away...

Next thing she knew, he was approaching them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:44 am
[[@Sin: I'll be 14 -nods nods-
@Toki:NR ish the smexiest. <33 He resembles the 4th, am I the only one that thinks so? o_O'']]

Toshio slumped down onto the couch and picked up the remote.
"Teletubbies...? Silly child." He said, rolling his eyes. "You should watch more educational shows."
An interesting family really, they seemed more normal when he met them and the orphnage. And to think he was happy to leave, now he knows anywhere is better than this place.
'Hurray for Pocoyo~!' Said the narrator after he clicked the remote, a smile found it's way on his face as he sat back to enjoy one of his favourite shows.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:14 am
As little toki stared at the screen, his anger subsided... and was replaced.. by joy. Pure, untainted joy. blaugh -giggles-

"Hurray for po-co-yo!" 4laugh

He had finally found his true calling in life...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:19 pm
[ ~Uaiiko~]
((Mmm....I wantsh to be 19. ^^))

"No I haven't. " Ukyo answered to Kouji. "I'm lazy these days. So I'll be staying home." ninja

((Me: 21 ish))

"Aw, I was hoping you can find me some asian hot chicks, but oh well" Said Kougi, "so wanna play some hoops?"..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

soumakisa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:20 pm
eh babi, i thought somewhere in the story u said u were 16? xD  
Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff