Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Crossing Paths ((TLR and imsin han namja)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:47 pm
Alex sighed as he leaned against the tree. still keeping his eye on her. and still following the alpha orders and he smiled as he looked over at her and sighed softly. the bark she had given him had helped him relax though the pain and the swelling was still their  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:01 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie spotted Alex out of the corner of her eyes and tossed the apple his way.She figured at least one of them would be watching her.Heading into the tiny drug store she picked up a basket and started filling it was pain killers, things she needed personally and a few other items.Heading for the register she waited in line patiently.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:10 pm
Alex watched her for a moment and blushed as she had noticed him and sighed as he looked down for a moment and tucked his hair behind his ear with a gentle expression. "She's different." he said softly to himself and smiled a little bit  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:14 pm
imsin han namja

Elie came out of the little store carrying a large paper bag.She held it with both arms, showing just how small she was "Come on.You look worse than I feel." She headed back the way she'd come, looking over the top of the bag to make sure she didn't step on any patches of ice.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:18 pm
Alex blinked a couple times a she looked at her and shrugged his shoulders a she followed her down the path. a small smile on his face as he looked at her. "I'm fine." he said looking at her  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:22 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie looked at him over her shoulder and raised an eyebrow slightly "Then why are you limping?" Maneuvering the bag to one arm, she balanced it on her hip as she pulled her keys out of her pocket and unlocked the front door.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:32 pm
"I'm not." he said but he knew he was lying and sighed as he walked inside the house and looked around. letting out a gentle shudder as he looked at her  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:42 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie gave him a bored look when he lied and pointed to the kitchen "I'll be in in a minute." She headed for the bathroom, pulling of her jacket on the way, not once setting down the bag.She may be an English major, but she'd read enough book to know how to take care of some minor injuries.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:54 pm
Alex flinched as if she had slapped him and sighed as he walked into the kitchen and rested his hands in his pockets. he was a bit embarrassed that she had to help him like this. wasn't he supposed to be looking out for her  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:05 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie put all of her things away while leaving the pain killers, first aide kit, and a small metal basin out.She set everything she'd need in the basin as well as a few cloths before heading for the kitchen.Setting it all on the table, she filled the kettle with water and set it on the stove to heat up "Are you hungry?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:12 pm
"Yea. thanks for umm...doing this for me. i should be the one doing this to you.....I mean i should know how to take care of myself since i am supposed to be protecting you." he said shaking his head as he looked away from her  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:41 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie rolled her eyes "Please don't start the macho thing..You told me that the women are supposed to be the healers of sort, right?I'm just getting an early start." She opened the frig and pulled out a carton of eggs, some ham and veggies.Setting it all on the counter, she pulled out a frying pan and started making a few omelets while waiting for the water to heat up.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:50 pm
Alex blushed a little bit and sighed as he looked down and rested his head on the counter, as his eyes closed and he tried to relax. "Yea i suppose your right. its hard for me to believe. that you might be accepted into the pack" he said as he looked down  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:56 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie paused slightly before continuing to make the omelets "Might be accepted..?So your saying that you bit me in the off chance I'll be alone like this...." She took a careful breath to calm herself, unsure of why that little fact hurt her.She'd lived alone since she was sixteen, preferred it actually.But now, for some reason, the thought of being totally alone frightened her.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:37 pm
"Its not like i'm going to leave you. if you don't make it into the pack. i want to be by your side and protect you." he said as she looked down for a moment and sighed softly  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff