Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:31 pm
He realized in the duration of the embrace that Rosie's warmth and closeness were rapidly finding a place amongst his favorite things, and the broad, warm smile that responded to her gesture was reflexive in nature. For now it felt as though he had achieved some kind of victory, and he was happy with the reward.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:42 pm
Again, she didn't want to pull away, the gratitude and love she felt from him and for him where the warmest feelings in the world, and nothing could compare to being in his arms.
They did however, have guests, and as Sera began to speak to her again, Rosie sat up, shaking her hair out of her face as she looked over at her friend, who then reminded her of a fact that she had been extremely excited for.
"ohmygosh." She gasped, clasping her hands over her mouth and turning to look again, a delighted giggle found her "That makes you my boyfriend."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:47 pm
He still wasn't perfectly clear on all the terminology, but he responded in kind to her enthusiasm in his features, "I think so?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:50 pm
"Yes, yes it does," Sera answered with some amusement. It was kind of obvious how little Luke knew about the concept of dating and its terms - which she knew quite well after their last talk. "Which means now you guys can start doing all kinds of boyfriend-girlfriend stuff."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:54 pm
Rosie tilted her head at Luke's reply, but smiled with an excited laugh. "Yes~"

Bruce leveled her with a glower. It was bad enough seeing Rosie being so close to this boy as it was. Sera was NOT helping.

Rosie looked over at Sera as well, her expression still bright, but her head tilting lightly, Well, it was true, they already have, so she guessed Sera was right about that. But she knew there was more that she was implying, and probably to get a reaction out of her uncle. Who responded in kind.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:19 pm
The continuing reminders that he knew practically nothing about anything were becoming increasingly disheartening, especially now that the pressure was on to meet Bruce's standards. It felt inevitable that he would eventually fail to meet some expectation due to plain ignorance; obviously there were still things that he would have to discuss with Rosie on the matter. For now all he could do was grin and bear it and hope the sneaking worries didn't impact his disposition too noticeably.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:27 pm
It was clear that the topic was winding towards a close, though no one was really adding anything or changing the topic, so Sera took it upon herself to do so. And hey, this way she could even pick the next topic. "When are we gonna eat? I'm starving," she exclaimed in over-dramatic tones. Maybe if dinner was brought up and focused on, everyone would leave Luke and Rosie alone about dating now, as that seemed to have become a rather significant point of conversation that maybe one or the other was getting tired of having discussed by everyone else in the room. At least, if it were her, then she would've been damn tired of it ages ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:47 pm
Well, that had been exhausting, a mix of joy, confusion, worry. but all in all it ended well, Bruce seemed to have calmed down, Alex was really excited and happy for them, and she got to call Luke her boyfriend.
Food though, sounded like a great idea.

"Hey, I'm working on it." Evan said from the kitchen. "you're welcome to come help if you want. Might be done sooner."
Alex and Bruce joined him, while Rodney continued to sit there.
Dinner didn't have that much longer to cook, and he honestly didn't need any help, but it would at least get them off asking when it would be done again.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:10 pm
With any tension in the situation disarmed - Luke suspected most of that tension had been the imagined result of his tendency to take everything just a bit too seriously - things proceeded normally thereon. Eventually the evening began to wear into night, and the house's visitors had bade their farewells (Sera had lingered only slightly longer, apparently for the express purpose of causing Bruce more distress). The result was a much quieter environment, and while Luke didn't mind Rosie's family, it was certainly much easier to relax around fewer people.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:43 pm
It had the feel it always did when her family was together, growing up with the men who just gave her so much reason to love spending time with her family.
through dinner much of the time was taken up by sharing what has been happening in their life. Evan's sport season, and how close he was to his goals of winning the championship with his team, though more often now him and Alex were sharing interesting stories of various outings.

Rodney remained mostly quiet, unless it was to provide an interesting fact to someones story, less so with the news of the new album that Bruce was working on.

Rosie missed it all, and with a heavy heart said goodnight to her uncle and cousin, along with Alex and later on Sera.
the trainer now sat in the dining room aria, leaning back in one of the chairs with the head of a sleepy gray Rapidash leaning in from the door over her shoulder, the girl absently petting the fire type's muzzle as her and Rodney stared at the pile of dishes now taking up their sink.

"... I'll take care of it tomorrow." Rosie decided after attempting and failing to get up.
Rodney looked over at her his arms crossed with a furrow on his brow. "I can help you now, though." His offer was met with a smile and a shake of the girls head
"Mmm its okay, I can do it, besides, you have school tomorrow don't you?" she held a hand up in a shooing wave "Don't worry about it."

"If you're sure..." Lifting a corner of his mouth, the other blond glanced around with a heavy tired sigh, looking over to Luke. "Well, Good night you two."
Pastin made a tired nicker from the girl's shoulder.
"Good night Pastin." Rodney said through a chuckle before heading upstairs.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:56 pm
Luke raised a hand in farewell to the departing Rodney, listening to his fading footsteps as he watched Rosie interact with her Rapidash. After a spell of silence, he offered a suggestion, "I could help you now."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:42 pm
As Rodney left, the Rapidash giving a content snort at the departing words from the man, Rosie looked over to Luke as well, giving him a small smile.
"Naw, they can be left for tomorrow, I'll do them in the morning before training."

Pastin gave an excited whinny when she said that, jerking his head up just slightly in what looked like a hop, drawing an amused laugh from his trainer who tried to keep her hands around his nose.

"Thanks though." She said to Luke, Learning forward to fold her arms on the table as Pastin pulled his head back.
"I uh... I hope my Uncle didn't come off as too rude... I know how he seems sometimes."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:55 pm
He nodded his acceptance of her decision, watching with a mild smile as Pastin expressed his enthusiasm. The words she voiced next drew Luke's attention back to her, though, and he shook his head, "No, I was just kind of… worried, I guess? I mean, you know how my father is, the way he acts when there's something he doesn't like." Not that he would ever have expected Bruce to reach that degree of outright terribleness, but even a vague reminiscence was unsettling.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:03 pm
Lowering her eyes to the table top she nodded, Yeah she certainly knew how his father acted, he was a pretty intimidating person, that short time she spent talking to him had not been easily forgotten.
"Yeah I was concerned it would seem like that. and maybe its my fault for not talking to him, or telling him first. Or... something."she paused tilting her head and looking back up at him "Ah but, maybe it would have helped to talk to you first, so I knew what to tell him before" she smiled with a small laugh.
"I'm sorry if he worried you, I promise he's harmless."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:21 pm
He hummed in a vague affirmative, "Me too; Sera said I should talk to you about it, but I guess it just slipped my mind." He paused, a hesitation in his features and an awkwardness in his tone, "Actually, I'd never heard of 'dating' until Sera brought it up. I'm not really confident I understand the idea of it well, and after all that talking about it earlier I'm kind of worried that it might be a problem…?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff