Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Death is Only the Beginning (Fame x Dragon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:59 am
User Image

Cameron Earnehart
        Make a promise to me now.
        Reassure my heart somehow,
        That the love that I feel is
        So much more real than anything.

Cameron snorted with the "Sucked him dry part." "Well that sounds useful actually, I bet your empathy will get stronger the more it is used." Cameron says, setting his tray on the bedside table and wincing as he moves to get up. Though he was healed, his body still remembered the pain, a side effect of healing faster than the body should naturally do. "You'll see what I can do when we get out there." Cameron says, pulling his hospital gown off, he already had on cameo combat pants on and under his bed there were some combat boots. He slipped those on and tightened and tied the laces. Leaving his torso bare, he mildly limps towards Miyrah. "Come on, we go a walk to the training room." He says.

As they enter the hallway, they begin to follow the black line to the training grounds. "You didn't answer my question though. How are you doing with all of this? I thought you were excited about being some super human Grimm thing." Cameron asks.

I've a feeling in my soul,
And I pray that I'm not wrong,
That the life I have now,
It is only the beginning.

Fame God

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:47 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Miyrah xxxxxxxx Aram xxxxxxxxxx Dire

She walked along side Cameron then finally stopped, “How do you expect to train, you can barely walk Cameron?” she threw her hands in the air “Aren’t there laws against this kind of stuff, like working minors way past their limits maybe?” she went on “You might thing my powers are “useful” but what can I do during fights and stuff? Talk to the enemies about their issues and problems?” she started walking the black line again “I’m sorry, as you can tell, I’m not doing so great. I have nothing useful and they want to put us out in the field?” she shook her head “I wasn’t even told the things we will be fighting. Im not one for hurting people, especially if I don’t know their side of the story. What if we are fighting for the wrong side? Nothing was explained to me” she looked to cameron, maybe he knew what was actually going on. All she knew what that they were training to fight, but fight who? What?

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:57 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

Cameron winced as another shot of phantom pain slid through his body. "There isn't anything to do but train. You know I aint a quitter once I start something." Cameron says, and then stops when Miyrah says she would be useless on the battlefield. "Don't say that and don't believe it! You may not be a fighter, but you valuable. Think of the people you could save, the innocents." Cameron says, though he honestly has no idea what they will be facing either, or why. "Come on, lets get some answers first." Cameron says and continues down the hallway to the training room. Upon reaching it he opens the door and enters, there he sees Mike and Rick waiting for him and Miyrah. "Before we start today, you need to answer some questions. You have been training us to use our powers, Miyrah to heal horrendous wounds and me to fight. But why? We want and need to know what we are getting into." Cameron says, his voice steel.

Rick looks at Mike for a moment then sighs. "You are right, you deserve some answers. First off, what you will be doing in the real world won't be entirely fighting. Think of the Grimms as a supernatural police force. We keep the peace. From what? Well putting it simply, humans and creatures don't mix well at the moment. And many creatures have a habit of killing and eating humans. Not to mention that most creatures have powers like ours, and will not hesitate to use them. Not all creatures are evil though." Rick pauses. "Now what questions do you have Miyrah?" Rick asks, "We need to start the training as soon as possible today."

Fame God

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:04 pm
User Image

Miyrah listened intensly as Rick explained what theyd be doing, when he asked if Miyrah had any questions, she looked crazy. “Of course I do,” she stepped forward and crossed her arms “Do I get to at least tell my mother about this? What about school? Is this a full time job? Do we get paid? Do we get weekends off? Is there a 401k involved?” she blushed after she thought about the questions she asked “Well, I guess my questions aren’t that important” she laughed nervously “But I am worried about Cam, he hasn’t fully recovered, could we take it easy today? When exactly will we be going out into the field?” I guess she did have a lot of questions.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:35 pm
User Image

Cameron Alexander Earnehart

Rick looked at Miyrah and smiled at her intelligent questions, true not the most original but still very important. "If you have to, yes you can tell your parents, though be advised that they most likely will not support your activity with the Grimms, which means it could cause conflict where none is required." Rick pauses to think a moment. "School will still be a priority to you two. All Grimms that are under 18 or still in school are put on as 'Reserve' status, though we may need your help from time to time for serious issues. You will be paid, no there is no 401k plan as to this organization is top secret, with a total of 8 humans knowing about its existence in the entire world." Rick then snaps his fingers and armor appears over Cameron and Miyrah. "Lastly, you will be on standby and ready to go at any moment. There are only 78 Grimms in the US, and you two are the only one's permanently based in Washington, so yes we will most likely call upon you when we have to, day or night, holiday or weekend." Rick finishes, then begins to gather energy in his hands like he did the previous day. "You will not be given a handicap in the field so you won't get one here kids." And with that, he shoots two balls of energy at Miyrah.

Cameron had gotten into a ready position when he saw Rick gather energy and the moment he released the power, Cameron thrust his arms up into the air, raising a wall of stone between them while at the same time he shifted the ground under Miyrah to move her back several paces. The energy exploded against the wall of stone shattering it like a thin wall of ice. Cameron didn't wait though, he thrust his hands forward and sent the pulverized rocks shooting towards Rick even as Mike hit him with what could only be known as smoke. The smoke curled around him, squeezing him till he couldn't breathe. Then the smoke lifted him from the ground only to smash in back into it savagely.

Rick blocked the barrage of rocks with a wave of his hand then with a flick of his wrist he sent the flying towards Miyrah, the rocks becoming sharp and lethal as they zoomed to skewer her. "You may be a healer, but in the field you can't rely on Cameron to protect you. You have to be able to fight and stay alive on your own." Rick called down.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:44 pm
User Image

When Rick snapped his fingers armor materialized over her, she looked down at herself in amazement. When she looked up, balls of light were head straight towards her.

Miyrah’s brow furrowed as they came rocketing her way ‘How harmless could those be?’ she though, everything else happened too fast, Cameron next made a wall of stone and Miyrah found herself shifting back on a rock, she lost her balance and fell to her butt. She looked up in at the way Cam moved and flowed. The wall was destroyed but that didn’t stop him from taking the offense and attacking back, he was amazing. She wanted to be amazing, she wanted to to help, not just heal.
                                                          When the rocks changed directions and headed towards her she closed her eyes, ‘Hes always been the one to protect me! But without him, what can I do’ the sharp blade like stones got closer and she was finally able to shake the fear and jump out the way, she rolled a few feet but quickly got back onto her feet, there was no way she was going to be ‘that girl’ always needing help, always needing a man to protect her.
                                                          She closed her eyes and tapped into her empathy, opening up herself in hopes of finding another way to protect the people she loved. Mike was hurting the one she loved, instinctively she held out her hand and willed the air around her to help. It began to compress into a ball, ‘tighter and tighter’ she thought not surprised at all by what she was doing, it somehow felt natural. She held the small orb of compressed air in her hand and threw it towards Mike, “Catch!” she warned him, running over to Cameron and jumping in front of him.

Mike, was taking care of Cameron when out of nowhere a clear tiny ball of something was tossed his way. Without the heads up he probably wouldn’t have seen it, as it got closer to him his danger senses went off and he ran for cover behind some boulders, not fast enough though. The ball of air fell to the ground and milliseconds later a giant gust of wind erupted from it, blowing and knocking back everything in a 12 foot radius. Mike hit the back of the wall and slide down it ‘Not bad at all Miyrah’ he thought with a smirk, though tiny and not that powerful, it was good for her first elemental attack ever and a wind user nonetheless. ‘I knew you had it in you’ he thought getting up and dusting himself off.

Miyrah looked back behind her and frown, “That was anticlimactic” she said referring to the not so big air bomb she created, she thought she would have needed to protect Cameron from the blast, she guess wrong. “I guess, you don’t need my help” she said, a bit embarrassed, giving Cam a hand.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:14 pm
User Image

Cameron was knocked senseless for a moment, unable to breathe or think, then the choking force around let go. Next thing he knew Miyrah was helping him up. He took her hand and nodded a thanks but before he could say anything a small ball of blue light fell to the ground and exploded sending the two of them flying away from each other. Cameron tried to call on the air to help him, but he was spinning to fast to know which way was up and down, and therefore didn't know how to direct his power. A moment later the spinning stopped and Cameron sighed and tried to move. He couldn't touch the ground or move in any way. Looking around he saw he was suspended fifteen feet in the air, though the air wasn't keeping him aloft. "Holy s**t!" Cameron cried out, and then fell to the ground. He thrust out a hand and a dome of air formed to cushion his landing.

"Alrighty, Seems we got the warm up done." Rick said, noticing that Cameron seemed to unlock another power. "Lets see how you guys handle this." And slammed both hands to the ground. A bright blue circle formed around the floor, a moment later runes and glyphs drew themselves into existence as well as complicated sigils of direction. A moment later half a dozen figure faded into existence. Each one seemingly looking human. "These six creatures are common, and most likely to encountered numerous times, so you'll have to know how to defend yourselves against them." Rick said, and with that each and every one of the six figures transforms into something horrifying. A werewolf here, a lizardman there, some kind of bird thing and so on.

"Oh my god." Cameron whispers, then looks over at Miyrah. "I'm coming!" Cameron shouts and starts running to her as the monster charge.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:59 pm
User Image

Miyrahs heart began to beat faster, he pulse quickened and her hands began to sweat. She looked from one creature to the other, she tried to snap her fingers to make something happened but nothing did. She wasn’t in danger in the exact moment, neither was Cam. That was the only way she knew how to evoke her power. “C-cam!” she stuttered, turning on her heal and running as well, away from the lizard creature that seemed to take a liking to her. Its body warp into a weird position and got onto all fours, it began a fast run towards her.
                                                          “Ohmygod ohmygod omhmygod” she cried picking up her pace, she didn’t dare look behind her “You can at least give us a weapon!” she shouted out to either men. She picked up a medium size rock and tossed it behind her, hitting the lesser demon on its head, it only seemed to infuriate it more.
                                                          ‘Stand your gound!’ she thought skidding to a halt and facing the thing charging at her. She held out her hands and shouted “HA!” when nothing happened, she stared dumbfounded as the creature slammed into her. They flipped a few time and when they finally came to a stop; it ended on top of Miyrah, pinning her down. As it went to attack her face with its fanged teeth, she was able to reached up and grabbed it’s face.
                                                          “Its going to kill me!” she screamed, there was no way they would leave her in this type of situation, this thing was 2x her weight, she couldn’t move.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image

Cameron ran as fast as he could to reach Miyrah in time but he was too late. She seemed to be in a state of shock, her powers weren't responding to her, and he didn't blame her. He heard the sound of the werewolf behind him, growling and snapping at his heals. As he ran he stomped a foot down and in response a pillar of rock bursts from the ground and slams into the chest of the creature making it howl in pain. A moment later he reaches Miyrah and without thinking, grabs the tail of the lizardman thing and throws it away. "Get up!" Cameron cries lifting Miyrah to her feet without visible effort. At that moment Cameron notices a large tub of water in the far corner. Calling to the water he pulls it up into the air and slashes his hand through the air. The water turns to spikes of ice and zooms towards the creatures. "Try that air thing again" Cameron shouts out.

Fame God

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image

She was thankful when Cam ripped the lizard off of her and tossed his away like a rag doll.
                                                          “Ok!” she said closing her eyes and imagining the wind bending to her will. They were in danger right now, she controlled her powers. It wasn’t the other way around. So she envisioned herself using air manipulation. If she was able to control air, she could do almost anything with it. She got in a defense stance and mimicked Cams movement, slicing the air. She turned towards the direction of the bird creature that was swooping down to attack and when it got close enough she focused on the current of the wind and sliced upwards with her hand. She didn’t know if she actually hit anything until it seemed to start to raining blood and the bird fell to the ground. Well, one half landed on the left of her and the other landed on the right, completely severed into two.
                                                          “No way!” she said in disbelief, she killed something, it was empowering. “Who’s next?!” Miyrah asked out loud, blood covered her from head to toe, and it felt great to finally be useful.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:58 pm
User Image

Cameron watches as Miyrah slices the bird thing in half, and he becomes frightened when he sees the woman smiling while covered in blood. However, the distraction seems to be the moment when the werewolf takes advantage and tackles Cameron to the ground. The monster then gets to his feet and grabs him by the throat lifting him into the air and then throwing him savagely across the training area. Cameron can't stop his momentum and bounces several times across the ground, his armor protection him from losing all the skin on his back in the process. Finally coming to a landing, Cameron gets to his feet, unsteady and disoriented when he his again struck by the werewolf. This time he is sent high through the air where he slams into the wall with enough force to crack the wall.

However, a strange feeling floats up through his body and Cameron doesn't fall to the ground, instead remaining aloft much to the irritation of the monster below him. With a savage howl, the werewolf launches itself at him, its fangs bared, drool flying out of its maw, and claws extended to tear him apart. Cameron doesn't hesitate though, he grabs the monster by the wrists and flips through the air, releasing the werewolf to plummet to the ground. With impact, the werewolf explodes in a gory mess. Without hesitating, Cameron spins around in the air, unleashing a wave of snapping red fire towards Miyrah and her opponents, hoping to gain their attention long enough for her to kill them. That's when the smoky black stuff grabs hold of Cameron again and yanks him through the air, to stop in front of Rick and Mike. The two smile evilly.

"Didn't forget about lil old us did you Camy?" Rick says in a sweet voice and places a hand on Cameron's chest. A moment later white light erupts under his hand and Cameron is shot backwards like a bullet, his chest smoking.

Fame God

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:15 pm
User Image

Cameron’s flames was the distraction she needed, the creatures turned their attention to the flames, memorized, it seemed by it. Miyrah took this chance and ran to the closes one, she thought about hurting him to save herself and those she loved and grabbed onto the face of the creature “I’ll make it quick, I promise.” She began draining it of its life force, and quickly. Its life force was red, the color of evil and hate. It swirled around her hand before being absorbed into her completely. The creature seemed to go into shock before it went limp and fell to the ground ‘This is starting to get fun’ she thought to herself, charging her next victim.
                                                          The lizard creature was back for another try and charged her as well. She shot her hand forward, creating a gust of wind and blew the lizard into wall, it slide down onto its back. She took this chances to try something familiar, taking her hand she gathered air and compressed it into a tiny ball, small enough to fit into a mouth. She slowly approached the creature, like a predator would do it’s pray. She loomed over it for a second before stepping on its throat. “Open wide” she smiled, letting go on the bomb and guiding it into its mouth and forcing it down its throat. It looked at her in horror, like it knew it was going to die. It began grabbing and scratching at its stomach, but there was no hope. The creature then stopped struggling and seemed to accept his fate. Its stomach expanded and a small ‘bang’ was heard, it died with its eyes open, staring at her.
                                                          Miyrah’s heart gave a big thump and she grabbed at chest. The pain she felt emotionally sent her to her knees “What am I doing?” she thought. The look in the creatures eyes, the learned helplessness it felt, it was so scared. Was this her empathy? She got up off her knees and looked around the arena. “The blood,” she said out loud; it was everywhere. She began seeing herself kill the creatures over and over again in her head, she couldn’t help it. She grabbed onto her head in attempt to stop the visions. The emotions that were emitting from the arena sent her brain into overdrive. “How do I stop these feelings?” she asked no one in particular, she needed help.

Mike kept an eye on Miyrah the entire time, he figured something like this would happen soon. She was new to this all and an unexperienced empathy user couldn’t help but absorb every single emotion within distances of them. Especially in a training room where there’s been plenty of pain and death. She was taking this all in and unable to handle the vast amounts of emotions at once. “Shes going to crack,” he murmured to Rick, before rushing over to her. She was a sight for sore eyes, that’s for sure. Covered in blood, crying hysterically.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image

Cameron can't stop himself from slamming into the far wall, the force of which pushes him completely through the wall and out into the hallway. A moment later the black stuff is back and yanks him through the wall once again, his time it lifts him to the ceiling and then slams him to the ground. Again. And again. The pain is unreal, and black spots are swimming in front of his vision. Blood gushes from his mouth nose. Finally the black stuff lets him go, and Cameron can't seem to focus, the pain is too intense. As his vision starts to completely fade, he manages to tilt his head slightly and sees Miyrah crying and frightened. Somehow the sight manages to stir the will to move within Cameron.

First one hand, then the other he manages to get under him, then with agonizing slowness he manages to get himself into a crouched position, finally, with immense pain, Cameron manages to stand. This is insane. Cameron thinks, and a burning power rushes through his body. He can't stand the thought of Miyrah crying, of his failure to protect her, keep her safe. The energy is building in his body now, filling him with fiery power that can't and shouldn't be contained. As it builds, Cameron feels like he gonna explode unless he releases the power. A moment later his body is engulfed in a pale green light and the pain of containing the energy is to intense. With a scream, Cameron lifts his head and the pale green energy explodes from his mouth and eyes, shooting skyward. As the beam hits the ceiling it blasts a hole straight through, and continues shooting skyward. A moment later the energy fades away and Cameron returns to normal. His eyes close and he falls backwards completely drained of energy.

"Get them to the infirmary!" Rick shouts rushing to pick up Cameron.

Fame God

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:33 pm
User Image

Miryah gets a glimpse of Cam as he begins shooting pale green energy from his mouth, then falls to the ground.
                                                          Mike caught her eye as he came running to her side, he went to pick her up but Miryah flinches “You, don’t touch me!” another vision of her ripping apart the bird echoes through her mind, the pain the creature experienced made her gasp “I told you I can’t do this!” she shouted grabbing her head and hitting it “I don’t know what to do, please make it stop Mike” she begged him.
                                                          He picked her up again bridal style “Then we will get you to the infirmary and get you some tranquilizers. In the meantime do your best to shut everything out” he walked through the hole made by Cameron and walked with my traumatized Miyrah to the infirmary. Where they immediately placed an iv and something to put her to sleep. She looked to Mike as the drugs began to take effect “Is Cam going to be ok?” she asked.
                                                          “He’s…going to be fine” he lied to her, not really knowing his current state. Miyrah nodded her head and nodded off to sleep.

DragonSlayer Arcos

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:52 pm
User Image

It was touch and go for a while with Cameron, his heart had stopped twice before the healers could stabilize his energy. But he was doing better now. He felt a vibration in his pocket and reached into it to retrieve his iPhone. Looking down at the caller I.D. he saw it was his "boss" on the other line. Sighing he clicked the answer button and held the phone to his hear. "Rick here."

"Give me an update." A gruff voice said, no nonsense and to the point.

"The girl is as we thought, her full potential is still in the gray area but we believe she is the one. However what it will take for her to realize her full potential may be more than she can bare." Rick explains then pauses for his boss to respond, when he doesn't Rick continues on. "We began the initiation, and her gifts are currently in the lower level spectrum except for her healing. Her empathy however nearly caused her to go nuts. Until she can control it, her emotions, and her own fear, she won't be fit for our plan."

The voice is quiet for a moment then responds, "Keep an eye on her. We need her, she is the key and if we lose her I will personally rip your heart out with my hands and feed it to you!" The voice pauses. A heavy sigh, "What about the boy?"

"He is different, his powers are stronger than I have ever seen in a newly activated Grimm. If he manages to reach his full potential..." Rick trails off.

"Do you believe he will be a threat?" The voice asks.

"Honestly, I believe he will be the biggest threat we will face. But we can't kill him yet, his power is necessary, and so is the risk." Rick says, rubbing his face with a hand. "Together they will be the means to bringing about a new age."

"Indeed. Do not fail me." Says the voice and ends the call.

Rick sighs, allows his emotions to run their course then squashes them away. He had been trained to hide his emotions from an empath, and with great skill he had mastered the talent. Turning on his heel, Rick heads down the halls and finds the room in which Miyrah is located. With a knock and a polite pause he enters the room and spies the girl and Mike talking. "Hey there sunshine, how are you doing?" Rick asks, his voice gentle and soothing.

Fame God

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items