Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Long Lost Pokemon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:03 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Sierra smiled happily as her pokemon ate, she then turned towards Lucy, "So, what did you make for lunch today?" She asked her, getting up from the stool she was sitting on, then walking over to the pot on the stove top, peering into the contents of them.

"Ah, well I made something simple, a chicken noddle soup for us, since your family is out at the moment." Lucy replied, as she got a couple of bowls from a cupboard, walking over to the stove and filling them, before handing one of the bowls to Sierra.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:16 am
Sullen Rave Angel

((Sorry for the late reply. Been busy preparing for college.))

After Zera and Dark finished eating, Zera went over to Sierra and laid next to her and Dark laid beside his best friend. Zera was very happy to be home and didn't want to leave again. Dark was starting to enjoy his new life as well but was mostly happy that Zera was happy. He didn't like to see her upset in any way.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:39 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

((No worries, I can't always get online, so it's all good))

Sierra smiled and took the bowl, leaning back against the counter as she ate, Lucy's cooking was as good as always, even the simple things. Once she finished, she handed the empty bowl to her, before turning to her pokemon, "Alright everyone, time for a little training," she looked towards Zera, "think you're up for a friendly battle?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:58 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

((KK Thanks and I might not be on during the day tomorrow but I'm almost done preparing to start going. I just have to register for my classes and I'll be able to attend without worry and thanks for being so patient. If you want we can do another RP.))

Zera nodded as did Dark. She was a tough battler and would do her best to make Sierra proud. She knew Dark pulse, Night Daze, Punishment, and Flamethrower. Once they were on the battle field Dark was laying down in the sunlight healing his wounds watching to make sure that Zera was okay the entire time. Zera was one tough cookie, She was ready to take on any opponent and then some to make sure that Sierra was proud.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:46 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

((What kind of RP did you have in mind?))

"Okay then, I'll take that as a yes, so let's go outside." Sierra opened the door to the backyard, if you could even call it that, which was enormous in size. In the time Zera had been gone, somethings had changed, there was a training field, plus a few other things, but the field was the most noticeable. Once they were all outside, Sierra brought out a single pokeball, inside was a gift from her sister, a Lucario, how her sister got hold of it was a mystery to Sierra. But it was a strong pokemon, the strongest of her entire team, so she figured it would be a good match for Zera, "Ready Zera?" Sierra asked, as she sent out Lucario.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:20 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

((That is up to you. I just ask for no Yuri, if there is sexual content that we time skip, and that I play the girl. But other than that I am up for anything.))

Zera smiled as she hid her true form before the Lucario came out of his Pokeball. She was in the form of a female Lucario trying to distract the male Lucario with her looks. She snickered a bit as the Lucario started to get all lovey dovey over her seeing it in his eyes. She knew her dark type moves wouldn't have much effect on a fighting type which was why she learned Flamethrower. SHe couldn't wait to get started. She always let her opponent make the first move so she was waiting on the male Lucario to make his first move.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:12 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

((Okay, have you done any survival rps, like a zombie apocalypse? Also, I apologise for the absense.))

"Lucario, keep your focus," Sierra smiled a bit, "let's start off with Focus blast, go." Regaining some of his sense, Lucario nodded and charged up his attack, before releasing it straight at Zera. Lucario was well trained, his attacks included: Mach punch, Steel claw, and Aura Sphere.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:24 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

((It's fine lol. Also I try to stay away from those kinds of RP's as they tend to include more than one person and I don't like RP's like that. What else did you have in mind?))

Zera moved out of the way just before the focus blast hit her. She then used Flamethrower on the Lucario as Dark watched just in case Zera needed help. Zera could fare well on her own but sometimes she needed help.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:46 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

((We can keep it strictly to just us two, but if you're not up for it, then we can throw diffrent ideas out. Also, I'm trying to stay out of romance RPs for a while, so it makes it a little harder for ideas on me.))

"Lucario, dodge, then use Mach punch."
If Lucario had been fully alert, he would have avoided the attack, but because of Zera's illusion, his reactions were slowed; he narrowly avoived the flames, faultering in his landing. Lucario shook his head, then charged Zera, closing fast with his Mach punch.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:52 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

((Hmmmm How do you feel about animal and anthro RP's? I know that it will get boring after a while but it can hold us over til we can think of something else and we can keep going til we run out of ideas.))

Zera then smirked as she used Dark pulse at closes range to knock the Lucario away smirking as she waited for his next move. She was a lot more responsive than she used to be. Then Zera used Flamethrower to try and finish it off before the Lucario could respond. She knew that dark type moves wouldn't have much of an effect but it was worth a shot if anything for a distraction.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:04 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

(( I haven't done an rp like that before, so we could give it a try, I'm curently thinking of another rp, but it'll take a bit. Also, you can play female characters, Iplay as both, so its all good))

Lucario was knocked back, but he landed like nothing happened, yet Zera's flamethrower hit him dead on. His defence was strong, he endured the hit, taking serious damage, before falling to a knee.

"Alright, enough, Zera wins the battle. Lucario return, you did good," Sierra withdrew him, then walked over to Zera, "well done, it seems you're even stronger than Lucario." She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:15 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

((Okay what kind of animal would you like? Horse, dog, cat, Or what? I'll play just about anything, except lizards of any kind. I'll play snakes though. I'll make it once I find a pic of the animal you would like.))

Zera nodded and returned to her true form before going over to Sierra with a smile. Dark came over and sat beside Zera. He was still too injured to fight so he couldn't train much but he could increase his stamina and power somehow as long as he didn't overdo it.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:44 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

((Cat, dog, or wolf. Actually, I think a wolf would do for an intresting rp))

Sierra knelt beside Dark, petting his head gently, "I can see you're also training, even with your injury, you have determination, I like that, but don't strain yourself." She told him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:13 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

((Okay lol. Well it's up. Here is the Link. I hope you enjoy my wolfy lol.))

Zera couldn't help but smile as Dark's tail wagged. Seeing him as happy with humans as he was being free, maybe more so, made her just as happy. Dark licked Sierra's hand nuzzling it as he loved how gently she was petting him. He had never been pet before but he liked it so far. His tail wagged with pride as Sierra pet him. Then he barked saying he wanted to train more.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:26 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

((Alright, looks good, so would you prefer my charcter to be male or female?))

Sierra giggled softly, seeing Dark eager to train some more was a good sign, "Injury or not, you really seemed determined to train, so I don't see why you can't, but take it easy, don't want you to strain yourself now. Now then, who would you like to train with?" She asked him, as she looked around at her pokemone, let him choose.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff