Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Mischling [Shadow x Reo] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:06 pm

Tanya Erebus a.k.a. Connor

User Image
OOC;;

"Kami...gawa?" She asks but he had already took off before she could figure it out. With a frown she got her wings spread out and flies over to where he was...

Of course she stopped mid-flight as she did not want to get any attention from humans as she just walked most of the way to the abandoned building...taking note now it was almost 5 o'clock...and she is starting to get a 'little' hungry....just a little. So when she entered she finds him standing there in the room probably waiting for her as she shuts the door behind her. "Let me ask again: What is Kamigawa? And also what's next on the list before finding this man called Ichiro?"

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:11 pm
Cerberus wanted to answer her, but he definitely didn't want to have to jeopardize his mission by getting her killed she would be a Great asset to the dregs of hell & of no use if she was killed in combat before she even got there, once he got to the inner city streets he slowed down. Until eventually he got to the building.

When she asked him a second time he felt there was more time to explain while he was giving the imps blood orbs. "Kamigawa is another plane of existence, it's like fuedal japan except the humans are at war with their gods, the gods are really just powerful demons & are very intolerant of things like this so they've sent out spirits known as aikki, kami, zubera, & all types of weaker demons & spirits so you're going to be in for it when we get there. It's like a whole new world. This is where ichiro is.", The imps were now beginning to float around & do their normal things which wasn't much, all due to the blood orbs.

ShadowStream-chan

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:26 pm

User Image
OOC;;

"Greeeeaaaat.... She mumbled, a little weary about the fact he says it is whole DIFFERENT world out there. She then watches the imps are floating around and doing....normal things which she is unsure of whenever they are safe for her or not. In anyway she starts to realize there will be news of the killing at the state prison...she kind of grinned at that thought. "I wonder why we need to go there though....." She then decides since the bed was safe, she lays on it taking a nice deep breath before exhaling as she looks up on the balcony in front of her.

"Well....I did my sin...now what else has to be done really? Otherwise it's just training and heading to this Kamigawa like you said." She had her arms lay across her chest as she was somewhat tempted to close her eyes, a little tired and also still saddened from her parent's death....although now it became a little more bearable than that time on.

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:29 pm
Cerberus chuckled slightly at her reaction to going somewhere new, then she asked why they needed to go there, which deserved a reply even though he explained it already. "I don't need to go there I'm choosing to take you there, because I feel for you. Ichiro is in Kamigawa, which is why you need to go there. Also there is a demon called a kitsune they are magical the more sex they have or the more they kill the more powerful they become. This is marked by the amount of tails they have Once they reach nine tails they have power that rivals the gods they have the ability to grant wishes & if you can take one of their tails you will inherit some of their power. In short one could bring your parents back. I mean you can bring them back if you became one. Just you'd probably have to do a lot of killing or sexing." Cerberus seen she was getting tired so he sat on the bed as well. "We should probably rest before we go." Cerberus said before scooting up further onto the bed & laying his head on a pillow & closing his eyes.

ShadowStream-chan

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:36 pm

User Image
OOC;;

"S-Sexing is out of option!" She got pretty defensive when he said that, and even a little timid when he got on the bed which made her scoot over away from him. Wait...why is he so sleepy this early? She thought as she knew it was barely 6 0'clock at night but decided not to judge it as she then decides to go to her house again to get a few things. "Wait here for a second, I forgot something at my house." For that she got up and left.

Coming back to the building, she had a few books on her arms as she sat on the bed and read through paranormal stories to pass the time. She was lucky no angel had went to her house yet, as she got in and out easily and without hassle. Reading through them, she waited until the clock reached at least 9pm before too falling asleep...making sure no hand was on her, nor her hands on him.

She had trouble sleepng ever since he had told her that Kamigawa would have to be where they go..and where this Ichiro was. She then wondered how the hell did Cerberus knew who Ichiro was...and why he was so intent on helping her. I don't like the fact that I would have to meet a kitsune...usually they remarked as noble in Japan...but now from his words they are creepy sadist perverts...

When she woke up, she stretches her arms out as her hand rubs her eyes, a little tired but not enough to defaulter from the journey. She then looks down upon the sleeping demon named Cerberus...who seemed to be calm and peaceful when asleep. If only I was a normal girl then I MIGHT have been attracted to that... She then stands up and decides to do a few warm-ups and stretches so she can be ready for anything that is going to happen today.

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:18 pm
Being a canine demon meant he could freely nap or sleep whenever & wake just as fast which was a good skill to have so he was only really half sleep, in human terms, so when Tanya woke so did Cerberus. His golden eyes shined in the dark of the early morning piercing through the dark like a knife. Cerberus stood up & stretched a bit he looked at Tanya & whistled for the imps to wake up so they could do their last task for him on this plane of existence. "Get your stuff." Cerberus said in a low somewhat groggy tone. The imps began floating around. "Come on, get rid of all the furniture." Cerberus commanded. The imps then made everything go up in smoke. "Open the portal, & then you can go back to hell, but be on standby in case I need your magic." The imps began making a sort of snickering noise which was really them talking and even though Tanya may not have understood, but Cerberus did & they were pretty much saying ok in a long drawn out way. Then they all concentrated their magick to one point & opened a portal. "I would hurry the portal isn't going to be open long.", Cerberus said before walking through the portal.

ShadowStream-chan

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:22 pm

User Image
OOC;;

Connor, although wanting to say he might need more sleep, did not say a word as she picks up her backpack and also her books. She could only watch as the imps have made every piece of furniture vanish into nothing and then be excused for awhile....well technically on standby but also on break.

Then a portal opened up on the wall. She hastily followed the demon inside the portal, finding it to be weird and also a dream. She had seen cartoons and sci-fi shows/movies go through such portals, she just never really imagined herself going through one. Going through she felt she was floating in the air which instinctively made her hands hold onto Cerberus' shoulders, a little afraid if she let go then she will go into eternal darkness to never wake up again. "Great....Kamigawa here we come..."

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:31 pm
Cerberus felt Tanya's hand on him as they went through the dark tunnel of swirling shadows, with a dim light at the end. Once they reached the light a white light flashed & they stood in a small war torn village the wood had been burned burnt bodies lay on the ground women, children, & men. Small cinders flew from the ashes of the buildings these flames had recently subsided. Cerberus made his gauntlets appear & changed his clothes when he went into battle form. He sniffed the air like a dog for a moment to check who did this & it was definitely all human, most likely bandits who were pillaging the countryside. "Humans did this....we need to get moving & you might need to get some new clothes when we get to a town, otherwise you're going to attract a lot of attention to us.

ShadowStream-chan
[http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab162/Anshon15/QE4aVwp_zps69b805e4.jpg]Battle form The gauntlets are hollowed out bear paws with elongated metal claws coming from them.

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:38 pm

User Image
OOC;;

Despite her sin as Wrath & Greed, she still had the angelic side that tempted her to barf when she say so many corpses...which reminded her of the Holocaust she had to recently study. She just nods and stays close to the now bear-looking Cerberus as they continued on walking toward the village....now a little aware that she might be attracting attention to herself. "What clothes are supposed to be normal here?" She asks through her hands, trying to cover her nose and mouth from barfing anything she ate yesterday. She then knew her Backpack will also drag some attention as well but right now she kind of wanted to get out of this area so she can breath in air.

She now wondered why his....'disguise' looked so weird....she was starting to wonder now if her clothes were going to be weird..let's just hope the kind of clothing here meet her requirements. "And then we meet this...kitsune we need in order to find Ichiro....or rescue my parents?"

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:27 pm
As Cerberus walked down the dark moonlit path he could see all of the stars above, because the sky wasn't effected by light pollution like the normal human world, the sky was definitely wonderous, but Cereberus' wonder was cut short by Tanya's questioning. This slightly irritated him, because she didn't know anything about feudal japan & was already asking about ichiro & a kitsune demon. So Cerberus replied in a slightly irritated voice. "You don't know what females wear in this time? Kimono's mostly. They come in all shapes & sizes. As for Ichiro, it'll be days before we may even find out his location & even longer to find him. As for a kitsune demon, there are more than one & they are tricksters so they could be disguised & if I recall correctly, there is an eight & a half tailed one who is worshipped, but once again it'll probably be a while before we find him....or her...I don't really know what gender it actually is because they can change it.", Cerberus said the last part in a nonchalant manner, because he really didn't care. This land was dangerous & if they encountered any of the legendary demons they might not be getting back to the human world or hell.

ShadowStream-chan

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:17 pm

User Image
OOC;;

She narrowed her eyes at him, a little agitated by his irritation. <********- I just want to make sure...Jesus Christ She thought with a growl emitting from her throat. "Well I am asking because I was wondering if I could avoid the whole dresses thing around here. Don't need to get all cranky about it." She 'tchs', following him in much annoyance.

Afterward, they have finally arrived at one of the villages. And Cerberus seemed to be right about one thing: It is the fact Connor's clothes attracted a bit too much attention. She felt some of the people stare and started judging on who it was; some are assuming she might be some sort of 'bad guy' in their imagination which is ticking off the angel/demon spawn. Great.....here goes the accusations.... She thought, crossing her arms as she knew one more word coming out of her mouth was going to tick off the demon guy a bit more, so she bit her tongue and just stays quiet for the time being.

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:50 pm
Cerberus sensed Tanya's agitation when she heard how he was annoyed by the questions she asked, but he could care less he was going to enjoy the calm night air & the serene beauty of this world even though it was way more dangerous here than the normal human world. It was good thing they didn't appear to be anywhere heavy with demons or kamis so they wouldn't have to battle anytime soon, unless humans wished to do them harm which would end badly for the humans of course.

Once they reached a town even though it was night time the streets were bustling meaning it was early in the night here, later s were lit gambling was taking place, drinking, brothels were open & getting a lot of traffic. It was a typical small town, but as Cerberus predicted, Tanya's clothes were attracting attention, & so was Cerberus', but he only had intention of changing his pants & boots, & maybe taking off the arm furs so all that was left was the fur gauntlets & cowl, that hid his eyes & white dreads. Cerberus slowed so that he was next to Tanya & spoke softly. "When you introduce yourself, say your actual name. A name like Connor is uncommon & is sure to attract attention, when you you address me call me Reo, my name would do the same as your alias. Also you don't have to wear a kimono, you could dress like a samurai, or a priest, the dress pretty similar though. I suggest dressing like a kunoichi though. It might be more tolerated & will most likely detour most attackers. For now you need to wear a kimono, until we can find another set of clothes. Also you should probably trade that backpack for a sack to put your things in. Let's find a vendor." With that Cerberus moved through the crowds of people to the shops, he walked up to one selling clothes & bought himself a pair of lose fitting cloth pants, a fur shawl made from brown wolf fur, & some woven fur boots, good thing they were in a mountain village otherwise he wouldn't have been able to find clothes like that. Then turned to Tanya & asked what she wanted, because they most likely wouldn't sell anything to her, because she appeared strange.

ShadowStream-chan

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:59 pm

User Image
OOC;;

As she looked at this person who was selling the clothes, she already was not really sure about being here now. So she tried to remember what he had told her to get this right: Ok.....Ok. So I have to use my actual name...no choice.....and I would have to call him Reo.......and I can wear kunoichi clothing but...I would have to be in a ******** kimono. And I have to replace this backpack with some sort of sack....I think that's mostly it." She then sighs, knowing well if she tried to appear tough getting a kimono, she will only be laughed at. So she stares at the guy with a big sigh: "Whatever kimono you have available for sale please." She then gulps, knowing that look in the eyes as she did look TOO strange for everyone.

She was almost tempted to say she 'stole' the clothes from somebody but that would be not only weirder, but stupid to even do. "Please?" She says again, a little bit like begging at this point. Since the attention from people were getting to her.

Reo Kage
You can decide which Kimono she has to wear...it's asking for comedy... XD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:20 pm
Cerberus looked at the store clerk who was eyeballing the two pretty oddly for a second & when Cerberus took notice he poured a bit of the gold coins he had onto the counter & just stared at the man who must've noticed his eyes, because he tensed up slightly & became more nervous. He grabbed a kimono & some stockings & heels. He shoved them at Cerberus & quickly ran off in fear. "Oh s**t.", Cerberus said grabbing the clothes up & the gold. "Let's go before he comes back with help.", Ceberus said before quickly walking away towards a hotel. He could tell because he read all languages & it said so in japanese kanji. Once they got into the building he put the previous gold pieces on the counter & a little more. "I need a room for 3 days." The clerk handed him a key & told him where the room was, Cerberus grabbed Tanya's hand & pulled her along to the room. "You should get changed." Cerberus said throwing the clothes at her & setting the shoes on the floor.

ShadowStream-chan

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:31 pm

User Image
OOC;;

She then could only nod as she just headed off to the dressing room, only to be horrified by it. "s**t!" She tried pulling it down further because the dress splits all the way up to where the underwear would be. Her cheeks tinted red as she was NOT going to walk out like this. "I LOOK LIKE A PROSTITUTE!" She says, knowing the stockings could only go as high as they could, only missing the underwear about 5 inches. She then got her jacket and tied it around her lower waist, making sure the jacket covered the 'open' part of the dress as she knew her Dad was SOOO going to kill her for this. "Why couldn't it be a formal kimono or something?! I rather have that!" She whined slightly to herself, as she got up and peeks her head out to see Cerberus...or 'Reo' as she has to call him as she stepped out.....

She then knew he would make her take off the jacket so she did slowly as she then kind of staggered at the dress she has to wear. And the rumors of her being flat-chested might as well be somewhat of a rumor..because her breast size technically was a C-cup. The kimono showed that for sure......"I cannot wait to find that ninja uniform.....I really do." She mumbled, a little weary about it. "Alright, I fit in I guess....now what else needs to be done."

Reo Kage

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces