Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Coming of Age Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:26 pm
"Grande Ile doesn't have as many pokemon as Kodo does," Sera explained with a huff as she walked down the sidewalk, away from the offending shop clerk and place of business, "so they don't have trainers or anything. Nobody thinks much of pokemon here, and just have them as pets or whatever, if they're even around at all."

Anastasia kept her ears back, still displeased with the thought of being called a pet - despite being a pet for the first several years of her life, but that was irrelevant - and trotted along to keep pace with the brunette.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:40 pm
"Some places are just not as accustom to Pokemon," Rosie said, glancing at Northern who still had a frown on her face. Feeling Sera's anger... though she usually felt angry, and Rosie's uncomfortable sadness.
It was disturbing to Northern, she didn't understand how could humans be allowed but not pokemon? Were humans better?

Rosie let out a light sigh, glancing down the mostly empty street, stopping in the middle of the sidewalk after a while.
"... I don't know what to do..."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:50 pm
When Rosie stopped Sera did as well, turning to her friend with a thoughtful frown. "I don't either." Well crap, they were kind of screwed now... "Well," she hesitated, frowning down at Anastasia in a pensive way rather than actually angry or anything, "you texted Luke and he couldn't help... We don't know anyone else here, do we?" Yuri was from here, she knew, but he was obviously indisposed and back in Kodo and, to be perfectly honest, he probably had even less of an idea than they did, or so the brunette assumed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:56 pm
Blue eyes lifted up to her friend as she said that, her lips parting slightly as she seemed to give her suggestion some thought.
Giving a sudden start as a name sparked in her mind, Rosie let out a gasp "Nicolette!" she burst out, scrambling for her Poke gear "Nicolette is back in Grand Ile she might be able to help. You're a genius Sera!"

"Hey Nicolette! Its Rosie, Sera and I are in Grand Ile right now :3 But we were wondering if you happen to be able to help us with something."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:57 pm
Rosie's pokegear would almost immediately indicate an incoming message, though the sender was not the female noble to which Rosie's message was addressed, apparemment j'ai un calendrier complet… sorry, je vais essayer de trouver un peu de temps :( maybe lunch?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:12 pm
Rosie was impressed at first with how quickly Nicolette had replied, until it dawned on her that there was no way she could have humanly replied that quickly.
Nope, it was from Luke. Though after a quick translation she learned that it wasn't particularly good news. Though the little sad face he put on the end and the last comment in English gave her an idea of what he was saying.

"Oh dear, no worries! we'll try for Lunch. : ) I hope things are going okay?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:20 pm
His response came in short order, it's okay… father being father :/  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:27 pm
Oh yeah, that one girl that smelled like cupcakes was from here, wasn't she? While Rosie texted the other girl, Sera bent down to stroke her Umbreon's head and adjust the ribbon again.

Rosie wouldn't wait very long before her gear would announce another new message, this time from the girl she'd been trying to reach: Oh I'm so glad you're here! Can I see you before you leave? What do you need help with? I'll do my very best to help!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:31 pm
Yeah she could have guessed that, but she sent off a quick reply as she heard Nicolette's reply "Hang in there! We're contacting Nicolette to see if she can help. so we might be a while to."

Switching over to Nicolette Rosie smiled seeing the happy text over her screen from the younger girl.
"Its good to hear from you~ and yes I would love to see you! But right now, we are in a bit of a pinch, We're going to Luke's party tonight and Sera and I have no idea what we're going to do about something to wear, do you have any advice for what we're supposed to do for something like that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:40 pm
Rosie would at first receive a quick reply: My family and I are all going too! Hold on

It would be another minute or two before another message arrived, and the reason behind the increased length of time would become evident the moment the blonde opened the text.

With events like this, most everyone custom orders dresses or suits several months ahead of time so they're ready in time. Sometimes they'll get attire suitable enough from the higher-end stores rather than order something special, but usually they're custom ordered far in advance. If you haven't ordered anything ahead of time, then I don't think you'll be able to buy anything because a lot of the stores are closed today. The ones that are open are the more common stores and they won't have anything suitable for an event like this, I'm afraid :(

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:47 pm
Rosie let out a deep breath her shoulders sinking a little and she looked up at Sera with a light shake of her head. returning to the text message
"Yeah, we're starting to figure that out."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:56 pm
Sera watched with morbid curiosity, wondering if they'd be able to find anything. She was starting to think they might not be able to find anything to wear.

It would be another couple of minutes before Rosie received the next reply: If you want, I have extra dresses from previous formal events like this if you want to come over and see if any of them fit. Mother says she'll try to get a hold of one of the tailors to make last-minute alterations if need be, so that you two can have something to wear

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:00 pm
Rosie lowered her gear, remaining silent as she tried to think of another option, when her phone went off again.
Looking down to read the message Rosie perked up
"Oh my gosh, are you sure that's okay? Nicolette?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:22 pm
Of course! Mother always insists on getting a new dress for almost every party, so I have plenty of older dresses I probably won't wear again. I would be absolutely ecstatic if someone else could wear them instead!  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:24 pm
"Ohhhh my gosh Nicolette you are a life saver, I didn't know what I was going to do I think I'm ganna cry."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff