Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Truth Behind A Mirror [Ryu x Ace] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:07 pm
AceOfTears

User Image
𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖘
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Thomas chuckled slightly, tilting his head so that soft pops came from the tight muscles of his neck and shoulders. "I've learned Italian, Chinese, and Japanese as well as English, so understanding this isn't that hard... though I've never been one that had much use for symbolism," he said with a slight shrug. "I don't intend, however, to go to Hell anytime soon, regardless," he sighed. What he wasn't saying, however, was that his home situation had gotten worse lately, even in the shared apartment he had. I have a feeling something's going to happen soon, and not for the better, he thought.
OOC |

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:36 pm
ℰℳℳɑ ϨℂɑℜℓℰϮ

❝It's coming closer
The flames are reaching my body
Please won't you help me
I feel like I'm slipping away
It's hard to breath
And my chest is a-heaving

Cause your kisses lift me higher
Like a sweet song of a choir
And you light my morning sky
With burning love❞

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Scarlet smiled slightly at hearing his many languages he had learned. "That's a lot of languages to be fluent in. I would hope you wouldn't go to hell soon and hope that you can share more of your music with the world," she spoke to him. She found herself loving the way her time here at this school were doing..

〖ℴℴℭ: 〗

Kaosujin Ryu

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:41 pm
AceOfTears

User Image
𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖘
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Thomas shrugged one shoulder. "To be honest, I'm better with a good paintbrush or sketchbook, though I'm decent with other things," he said with a slight sigh; he was fond of music, but sometimes he preferred silence... and the chance to paint.
OOC |

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:51 pm
ℰℳℳɑ ϨℂɑℜℓℰϮ

❝It's coming closer
Please won't you help me
It's hard to breath

With burning love❞

User Image

Scarlet lifted her head as she looked at him, "I'd like to see it if you ever willing to show" she said to him. She had only seen his musical talent but if he was better with a sketchbook or paintbrush she wanted to see how good he was at it.

Kaosujin Ryu

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:13 am
AceOfTears

User Image
𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖘
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Thomas cocked an eyebrow before pulling out a two inch wide, three and a half inch tall notepad from his back pocket. He flipped a couple of pages before flicking it towards Scarlet. He knew what was within in shades of pale blues, blacks, and grays.
OOC |

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:28 pm
ℰℳℳɑ ϨℂɑℜℓℰϮ

❝It's coming closer
Please won't you help me
It's hard to breath

With burning love❞

User Image

Scarlet fumbled trying to catch his notebook that he flicked towards her. In doing so she dropped her notebook showing the a picture. She was shocked as how beautiful that his picture was.

Kaosujin Ryu

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:14 am
AceOfTears

User Image
𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖘
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Thomas glanced towards Scarlet momentarily, but didn't notice that she'd dropped her notebook. He saw Emma throw one ball back and hit a guy in the groin, dropping him immediately to the floor. He personally found the guy in question extremely annoying and perverted. "Nice one, Em," he said loudly.
OOC |

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:20 pm
ℰℳℳɑ ϨℂɑℜℓℰϮ

❝It's coming closer
Please won't you help me
It's hard to breath

With burning love❞

User Image

Scarlet couldn't believe at how amazing his picture as she held his sketchbook to him. Once he took the sketchbook she saw that her own was on the bleacher before leaning over to pick it up.

Emma turned to Thomas as she smiled before putting her attention back into the game.

Kaosujin Ryu

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:15 am
AceOfTears

User Image
𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖘
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Thomas glanced away from Emma and took back his sketchbook, chuckling at Emma's smile. She does have a beautiful smile, though lately... I've been getting the sense that she isn't telling me something, but I'm not going to pressure her into telling me whatever's bothering her, he thought cautiously. He frowned slightly, glancing up at the scoreboard as he noticed an odd reflection of light. It was almost like a gleam of sunlight. It was then that he heard a sharp pop as he saw something hit the floor feet from Emma; it looked a bit thicker than a tranquilizer dart, but what caught his attention were two critical details: the odd logo that was an 'R' with a crescent moon behind it's back side with the tips opposite the curve of the letter, and the blinking red light on the 'hole' of the 'R' that he unconsciously realized was a very bad thing. Before he thought about it, his body was already moving, snatching up the dart out of the hardwood floor on the run, absently noticing the barbed edges as the blinking light accelerated in speed with a slight whine coming from the dart. After a few seconds, he planted his right foot and twisted on the ball of it, spinning before he hurled the dart as hard as he could at a sharp upward angle. He saw the window fracture as the dart shot through it outside the gymnasium. What he didn't expect, however, was the explosion that shattered the glass along that entire side of the gym and made him slide back a couple of feet. I have no idea what just happened... or why I reacted like that, but I have a feeling that something has begun, he thought.
OOC |

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:44 pm
ℰℳℳɑ ϨℂɑℜℓℰϮ

❝It's coming closer
Please won't you help me
It's hard to breath

With burning love❞

User Image

Scarlet watched as Thomas had ran to the dart before he had thrown it causing an explosion to go off. Her heart began racing knowing that something else was in play. She was scared knowing that dart could have killed people.

Emma was thinking nothing bad would happen until the dart exploded. She moved back as she looked at Thomas with her eyes full of fear.

Kaosujin Ryu

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:29 am
AceOfTears

User Image
𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖘
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Thomas had a frown on his face. He wasn't sure why or who had done that, but he didn't like the implications. I'm not sure what happened, who fired that dart, or why, but one way or another, I intend to find out, he thought. He exhaled, looking towards Emma before he held one hand out to her. "I don't know who did that or why, but somehow, I get the feeling that they either intended it as a distraction for someone else and didn't care who got caught in the crossfire, or someone here is the target," he said quietly in a low, comforting voice. He suspected the former, actually, because he didn't see a connection to anyone in the gym, and it was doubtful that the party or parties that had fired that dart-bomb.
OOC |

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:51 pm
ℰℳℳɑ ϨℂɑℜℓℰϮ

❝It's coming closer
Please won't you help me
It's hard to breath

With burning love❞

User Image

Emma had taken his hand that he held out to her getting back up on her feet. "I don't know but it's not safe in here," she spoke to him. She was scared as she could see that other people that were around them were scared as well.

Kaosujin Ryu

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:56 pm
AceOfTears

User Image
𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖘
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Thomas sighed. "True... but the good thing is that though it's clear everyone in here's scared shitless... nobody was hurt... short of Marius from taking your ball to his balls," he said with a shrug and chuckle. Although he did make a rather unfriendly joke about that other student... he admitted to himself he was just as scared as everyone else, though he really wasn't sure what had pushed him to react so quickly.
OOC |

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:32 am
ℰℳℳɑ ϨℂɑℜℓℰϮ

❝It's coming closer
Please won't you help me
It's hard to breath

With burning love❞

User Image

Emma looked at him as she smiled slightly. "True," she spoke to him. She looked around trying to figure out who was the one being targeted and for what reason. She hugged him knowing that he was scared as well hoping that was the last of whatever had happened.

Kaosujin Ryu

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:51 am
AceOfTears

User Image
𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖘
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Thomas noticed how Emma's gaze swept around subtly, well aware she was likely doing the same thing as him: trying to figure out who, if anyone, in the gymnasium could have been the possible reason for what had happened. Unconsciously, his hand rose to his right bicep where a gauze bandage rested. He remembered overhearing a few nights previously, that his father who was well known for his computer work, had said something odd about a new project he was involved in, that there were those who sought it, although it was hidden in a place nobody would look. He sighed softly as he hugged Emma back, thinking furiously.
OOC |

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces