Submit

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:46 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

L o v e xxxy o u r s e l f xxx w i t h o u t xxx r e s e r v a t i o n s

xxxxxxx a n d xxx l o v e xxxe a c h xxx o t h e r xxx w i t h o u t xxxr e s t r a i n t.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx U n l e s s xxx y o u ' r e xxx i n t o xxx l e a t h e r

Nasr tilted his head, asmug look on his face as he watched Virgil struggle underneath him....Like he belonged. The demon sat there, not doing much to struggle to keephim underneath besides simply not move or lighten the amount of weight he was putting on him. "Like a little kid" he purred lowly before the vampire slippedfromunderneath him, leavinghim on the flipped chair alone.

"So ready to get from underneath me, though Im sure being underneath a man is where you prefer" he teased before lettinghimspeak. "Oh shut up. You're such an overly emotionallittle thing. No that anyone would ever want to hug someone so sour. I've seen demons in the deepest levels of hell that don't react to hugs as bitterly as you do." he snorted.

He chuckled deeply, leaning backslightlyinthe overturned chair. "wow you are denying it so hard it's difficult to believe you. I'm sure I can arange a burning though if you much rather do that than admit your jealousy though." he smirked. "I guess that would open up your room to a more pleasant stud...ent...." he started though he trailed off hearing the green haired man.

What the hell was he doing?! And why was hecharging like that. Tensing the demon tried to fly upwards to dodge when he remembered...he'd bound his wings under his clothing. Well ********! "H-Hey! Slow your role!" he yelped, putting out his arms to brace the overly enthusiastic man. He had never seen someone lose it over a hug like that....or even mind blowing sex for that matter.

]]

Hidden Under The Mask

snowy15708
huehuehue it's coolio~ his enthusiasm is so great it actually makes me laugh o 3o

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:31 am
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Where? Teachers lounge...
With? ...His name is Nasr...Also...him.
Thoughts? '...I wanna kill him...'
Attire - [ X ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. razz 71/1557502_538980502876551_747778524_n.jpg" />

Virgil didn't respond to the demons comment, only because he had no idea how to respond for that matter. He just crossed his arms over his chest, casting his gaze aside as he had a faint blush on his face. [slategrey]"I am not overly emotional! He spat, leaning back against the wall, a dark aura irradiating off of the angsty vampire.

Virgil rolled his eyes, "Like I said. I am not. Nor will I ever be jealous over a horrid being like you." He spoke with a hiss, cocking up an eyebrow once the other said his room would be opened up to a more 'pleasant student'. He snorted, if anyone tried to take his room he would throw them out of a window.

Virgil blinked once he saw the green man getting ready to charge at them, backing up from Nasr and the man. God he was insane...why the hell did he want to hug them so much!? He looked around before stepping back behind one of the plastic plants, maybe the plant would porter him from the psycho man. Dear God this plant better protect him from the psycho man.

IM FLAMABLE
snowy15708

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

snowy15708

High-functioning Hellraiser

28,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:12 pm
Music Teacher: Andrew Xavier
The Insane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
“Gyayaahahahaa!!!!” he screamed as he flung himself headlong into the non-reacting demon-dressed man while the little boy fled behind pottery. Like a fighter jet, he changed directions midway and flew towards the boy behind the green plant, eyes gleaming like the headlights of a car. As he crashed into the green plant, that matched his hair, the mug of coffee shattered on the sides of the plant pot, spraying burning hot coffee everywhere and embedding shards of ceramic in his face. Andrew was still smiling crazily, half drunk on the pain as he seemed to blub away in the spilled coffee mixed with blood. His arm limply hung over the edges in a final attempt to hug the cosplaying boy before he fell asleep….

...His other conscious awoke.

Hidden Under The Mask
IM FLAMABLE

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:43 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxx a n d xxx l o v e xxxe a c h xxx o t h e r xxx w i t h o u t xxxr e s t r a i n t.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx U n l e s s xxx y o u ' r e xxx i n t o xxx l e a t h e r

A chuckle escaped the demons lips hearing the vampire before him deny his emotions. He could have fooled him! It was to be expected from a teenager though.....But that didn't mean he wouldn't tease him about it. Besides, he was so easy to rile up. With an aura like that he might as well have a target onhis back when near a demon such as himself.

The demon crinkled his nose unpleasently as he was called horrid. "I am far from horrid. Though if you think I am I could surely live up to your expectations." he snorted. He wasn't exactly the bestdemon...but thenagain eventhe bestdemon wasn't "good" necessarily...Just more tolerable.

Black and golden eyes watched the vampire slink away behind a plant before his muscles tensed hearing the screeching leave the others lips. ********. ********. ********. ******** In that instant he felt a pop against his skin and his wings were released, lifting him in the air. ...only for him not to have been the target at all.

He felt the leather binding that had held his wings fall from underneath his shirt and he frowned....Now he had to buy another. SONOFABITCH! Though he supposed it was a little worth it getting a birds eyel view of the green haired man tackle the young angsty vampire. "Aaawww that's so cute~ Liar. I thought you said you hated hugs. " he purred, fluttering above them, legs crossed as he watched the duo amused.

Hidden Under The Mask

snowy15708

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:24 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Thoughts? '...He...He has wing's...'
Attire - [ X ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. razz 71/1557502_538980502876551_747778524_n.jpg" />

He chuckled again....the b*****d, what was so ******** funny!? He just had to laugh at everything didn't he? Oh just wait...just wait you filthy demon, Virgil will get revenge. "Far from horrid? Don't flatter yourself " He said quickly as he had hidden behind the plant. s**t...was he changing ******** screamed as the green man crashed into the plant, as well as him, letting out an 'Oof' once he hit the ground. The vampire squirmed underneath the psychopath, beating his hands against his back in rage. "Argh! Get the hell off of me!!!" He clawed at the man's back, slowly realizing the creeper had passed out right after he caught the scent of the man's blood. He gasped and threw a hand up to cover his nose. "OH SHUT THE ******** UP YOU-.........." Virgil instantly went quiet, his eyes locking onto Nasr's wings, the deep blue hues widening at the sight.

Virgil wiggled out from underneath the green man, crawling a bit away from him, staring up to Nasr with big childlike eyes, all negative emotion void from him. He looked as innocent as a child, silently gasping. "You have wings...whoa...wow..." He watched to touch the wings...but Nasr was so high in the air...

IM FLAMABLE
snowy15708

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:50 am
The Insane

”Ughh….where the hell is my cup of coffee?!” Mr. Xavier shouted in slurred yelps of speech. He resembled the stumbling and downtrodden figure of a drunk man. Well, he could be drunk on pain, but let’s not talk about that. Blood seeped from his face, and he brought his bloody, shattered glasses to his face. Horror-stricken, he rubbed his blood together, only to smell its metallic tang. ”What just happened??” he asked blindly, struggling to find someone who would answer him. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a large, white protrusion coming out of his face. Feeling about it, he could identify the object as ceramic, not bone. He sighed some sort of relief before quickly yanking it out of his face. After a momentary pause of agony, he shuddered while blood dripped from his face onto the ground. Now, only if someone would help him up….He looked around him with blurred vision. He saw two dark figures, but neither were recognizable. Were they the gays kissing when he entered the lounge? Maybe they weren’t kissing, but same thing.

A crack of pain snapped at his neck. ”OW!”

Hidden Under The Mask
IM FLAMABLE

snowy15708

28,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:08 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

The demon watched in great amusement at teh tangle of fern and limbs with a dash of coffee and blood. It was such an interesting thing to watch. And like clockwork the angsty vampire blewup in the teachers face, yelling at him to get off. The demon barely flinched as he was yelled at to engrossed in the scene below. What a waste of coffee though.....

He was sure the green haired man was thinking the same thing when he woke up. "You used it to water the plant" he smirked as he responded to the mans question as he regained consciousness. Blood and cuts didn't make the demon flinch much having seen and caused worse in his lifetime. It was only after that did he noticed the vampire staring at himwith innocent eyes that he hadn't thought he was capable. Black and golden orbs widened slightly, cheeks a pale pink unsure of why he was suddenly looked at in such a way till Virgil spoke up again. Was he looking at him cause of his wings? His lips curled upward slightly, not having ever seen sucha positive reaction over any of his demonic appendages. He lowered himself slightly so he was no longer near the cieling.

"Oh wow...How did you manage a mood change like that one?" he chuckled noting how childlike the vampire looked. "Yea....It's not uncommon for demons though...." he chuckled, holdingthe strap that once bound them. His own attitude had changed some not used to seeing such fond looks over the appendages he took effort to hide of the regular. The moment was soon cut off when he remembered....there was a bleeding teacher next to them.

He frowned seeing the ceramic in his face and the confusion and pain on his face. "You went on a hugging rampage. You really need to learn how to take a compliment better" the demon quickly explained, wincing as he watched him yank the piece of ceramic out of his face. "Holy s**t man! You yanked that out like a champ" he complimented as he finally lowered the the ground, crouching beside him not caring that he was stepping in blood, coffee, and dirt.

Not sure of the mans species, but from appearance seemed human, therefore bleeding out via face was probably possible....Not that he knew much about stuff like that. He'd just rather not have a teacher bleed out on his watch. "We should probably get you wrapped up. That one over there looks pretty hungry anyway. I'm sure you are lookin pretty tasty right now." he purred before he wrapped an arm around the green haired man, picking him up with more ease than his appearance would let on, and placing him on the couch to at least get him off the floor.

Hidden Under The Mask

snowy15708

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:14 am
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Thoughts? '...He...He has wings...'
Attire - [ X ]

Oh...Ouch. Virgil twitched slightly as he watched the man pull a piece of the ceramic from his face. He didn't look painful to him, but it just looked weird. He felt sorry from the Green man, his darting over every inch of him. Red. Red. Red. He quickly turned his head away and focused back onto Nasr.

Virgil took the moment when Nasr landed to just stare almost unblinking at his wings. So close...he could poke them! Ehh...that smell..It's filling the room. The vampires stomach growled and hissed in hunger from the sweet smell of blood, his daze luckily keeping him from pouncing the Green man, but as soon as that was gone it wasn't likely things would be pretty.

Virgil watched the demon pick up the injured man and set him on the couch, he himself creeping closer and closer up behind Nasr before curiously poking one of the wings. So cool! He grinned and continued to the amazing wings, he wished he had wings, he didn't need them but he still wanted them.

"Is the Green man going to be alright? His delicious smelling red liquid is leaking out everywhere, that can't be good." He peeked his head over Nasr's shoulder to look at the Green man, quickly ducking it back down as he got another large wave of the metallic air. He shuddered and gritted his teeth, lips forming some what of a pout.

IM FLAMABLE
snowy15708

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

snowy15708

28,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:18 pm
The Insane

Ugh. Delicious smelling blood? What was this guy, some sort of sicko? Talk about going too far with cosplay. Not only that, that winged person thing flying in the air-wait. FLYING?? WHAT THE HELL. Agh, whatever. Mr. Xavier wasn’t really sure what was weirder, batman’s blatant flirting at the cosplaying goth person or his weird costume. Everything was just weird. Weird room. Weird people. Weird amnesia. He should get some mental help or something if he’s starting to show symptoms of schizophrenia.

Then that bat man impersonator creepy pervert person started to wrap his arm around his shoulders. “Ew, ow, ughh..” he said, feeling a revolting mix of disgust and pain. He was finally feeling the effects of his pain. His blood pounding moment of irrationality were starting to fade down into a more stable state of mind as the pain started to register. ”You know, you homos should get a room,” he crassly muttered, “Don’t bother me,” brushing batman’s shoulder off of him.

Mr. Xavier then remembered some statement about taking compliments and hugging rampages. Perhaps that had something to do with his amnesia? What did he really do? Ow. His face really stung. He took the side of his hoodie to soak up the blood. It didn’t really matter anyways. Then he heard the little goth freak talk call him “green man”. HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE BEEN CALLED THAT. IT WAS GENETIC.

My name is absolutely not ‘Green man’!!” he spat. ”My name is Andrew Xavier. Mr. Xavier if you’re a student, boy. Green hair is just the result that came from my father’s blonde side and my mother’s blue haired side. Go take a science course and learn genetics properly.” Mr. Xavier picked up the Granny Smith apple on the floor. ”Or physics, for that matter, Twilight boy. Feel the smite of Newton’s godly hand!!” he gleefully crowed, throwing the apple at Edward Cullen.

Hidden Under The Mask
IM FLAMABLE

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:01 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

Nasr hadn't been paying attention to Virgils movements behind him to closely, expecting him to be coming closer to check on the man, only to be surprised to feel a poke at his wings. The poked wing twitched, fluttering slightly on its own accord at the touch cause Nasr to peak over his shoulder. He smirked, amused at Virgils interest in them, and also a little relieved that it seemed to keep his mind of the blood. He'd hate to have to pry the vampire of the other teachers face because he couldn't control his hunger.

Hearing Virgil speak Nasr chuckled slightly at how suddenly childlike Virgil seemed before he leaned in to look at the wound. "He should be fine as long as he gets the gaping hole in his face checked out. Though scarring seems likely. Lucky you~ Battle scars" he teased standing back up straight.

When the teacher spoke again Nasr raised an unamused brow. Homos? Was he trying to take a jab at his sexuality? "Oh I'm sorry green man~ Was my homosexuality showing? I will do my best to hide it better" he snorted. "A thank you could have sufficed though." he added.

When the man began to snap at Virgil he crinkled his nose. Who pissed in this guys cornflakes?! He could help but laugh as he referred to Virgil as one of the worst portrayls of vampiracy he had seen in his many years of life. He snorted trying to hold in his laughed, only to have it slip out anyway. "Edward Cullen?! Oh that was truely hurtful~ You should be much nicer to your students this early. Your goign to give them reason to give you hell at that rate." he began, using his wings to lift himself, and perch himself on the back of the couch. He rested his legs on either side of the man, leaning forward to perch his head on his shoulder on the side where the gash redened his face.

"You should really get this check out Andrew~ It'll get infected if you don't", he started, purposefully leaving out the formality as he leaned in and ran his tongue oveer the wound. Nasr was not a demon to particularly like the taste of blood, he wasn't a vampire and it didn't do much for him but seeing how disgusted the other got over homosexuality had been so entertaining. How could he have given up a chance like that?! Even if it may result in being punched in the face...

[[sorry took so long @n@
FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEE!!!

in other news....Nasr is a lil shiet o 3o ]]

Hidden Under The Mask

snowy15708

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:39 pm
ʋɨʀɢɨʟ ʋɛʟƈʀɛֆ
Thoughts? 'Nope.'
Attire - [ X ]

Virgil move on from touching the wings to running his fingers over them, then felt so strange up interesting! The vampires eyes sparkled with delight. "I suppose that is good. But he should get it fixed soon." He then stopped touching the wings to look over at the green man from behind the couch, holding onto the back with his head sitting on his hands. So much red.

The amazement quickly left the vampires face as the insults were thrown at him, automatically tending up, his black nails digging in to the back of the couch. Did he just refer to him as as..Twilight boy? Virgil twitch and tilted his head to dodge the Apple that was thrown at him. "Bite me, b***h. The vampire growled out lowly, blue eyes narrowed.

Then the demons wings fluttered once more and he was on thr couch...no...on the green man. Virgil blinked a few times, What the hell was Nasr doing. Virgil's slender fingers released the couch and he stepped back as the demon began to lick the wound on the green man. He felt a sudden sting, like he was pierced through his chest, What the hell was that!? The hunger? It had to be. He hadn't eaten in a while but...why sting him now. Virgil's eyes narrowed once more, fists clenching slightly. "You know what? I think I'm going to go. Seeya at home ******** face." He said in a low hiss, making his way off to the door and out, the door slamming close behind him.

Le dramatically exits?

((It's fiinneeee bby <3.

>3< Oh Virgil. Staph being such a child.))

IM FLAMABLE
snowy15708

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:26 am
The Insane

Feeling the demon’s slick tongue creep up and down his face felt like a warm dishrag raspily scrub off his flesh. “OWWWWW!!!!!!” he exclaimed, feeling his nerves explode in pain. “GET OFF OF ME YOU DISH TOWEL MAN. UGHH, MERCY, MERCY, PLEASE!!! EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO, CUT OFF MY HEAD!! PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY!!!” He could feel his burning throat shudder and collapse from overuse. It felt like sandpaper stuffed down his throat. He gripped his throat desperately for release in asphyxiation from the pain of the flaps of detached skin irritating the side of his face due to the tongue of Batman the Dishrag. As a result, he fell to the ground, gripping harder and harder at his throat while flailing his limbs, kicking at the lecherous pervert’s face.

He saw Edward Cullen leave haughtily and pounded on the floor to prevent him from leaving and help him get Batman away. Slowly, the green apple rolled in his direction as a result of his rattling the wooden floor. He dug his fingers into the sweet flesh, playing around with the juices of the Granny Smith apple. He threw the apple at vampire boy one last time just as he was leaving the door. ”SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP MEEEE!!!! Andrew shouted one last time before grabbing at his torn face and started to peel it slowly off. More blood pooled over the wooden boards, soaking it with the stench of masochism. Andrew shuddered in ecstasy when he scrunched up a flap of his cheek and squeezed blood out with his fingers. Sticky.

Hidden Under The Mask
IM FLAMABLE

OOC: Aghh, sorry for annoying you Hidden Under the Mask! Please ignore me OTL  

snowy15708

28,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:32 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

Nasr smirked as the teacher squirmed and begged for him to stop, chuckling at how loud he was. He seemed unphased with the shard in his face, but now when someone was licking it, it was suddenly as if acid had been thrown onto his face. "Dish towel man? Im oing to need you to think of better nicknames Andrew~ Cause they are beginning to get confusing." he purred before he shoved the leg that tried to kick him in the face to the side. He wasn't up for having a bruised face his first day here.

Blackand gold orbs trailed up to Virgil, his tongue slipping back into his mouth as he watched him. He didn't seem....pleased. Was he upset that he licked the blood when he was so hungry. Tensing when the student spoke, he straightened up. From how he spoke, he assumed that was definitly not it. While he had enjoyed getting him riled up, he didn't like how he had unintentionally pissed him off somehow. "Hey no wait....Virgil." he started not wanting whatever problem that had just arisen to step outside the room. He much prefered to squash unwanted drama.

"Fuuuuck...." he growled to himself knowing very well he was going to go after him. But first he had to deal with the mans who's blood was smeared across his lips. He looked down at the flailing man below him he frowned before he pinned the others lower half with his legs to keep him from thrashing as much.

"Is this really necissary?! I licked you it's not like Im murdering you." he glared before dual colored eyes grew wide seeing him begin to peel at his skin. He watched as blood began to pool before he quickly snatched the mans hand. "Are you f*cking insane?! Stop that!" he demanded wishing Virgil hadn't left him alone in this. Feeling himshudder underneath him he looked down. Did he....? He cut the tought off short as he focused on what was important,getting imtonot rip his face off.... "let go of your damn face" he demanded with a bark.

Hidden Under The Mask

snowy15708

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:39 am
The Insane

”HA!!” Mr. Xavier yowled in triumph, ”Thus ends you days as a player!!! You MAN KISSER-UPPER” Andrew looked up at Batman spitefully as he cleanly left 1/8th of his skin hanging on his face. “HeeheheeeehHEEHEHEEEEHEHEEHEEEE” he laughed maniacally, chortling and hiccuping with amusement as blood ran down his fingers and face. He will not obey!! He started to roll away from Batman very quickly, like the speed of an airplane zipping down the runway. He rolled so quickly, that everything in his path toppled over from the force of his rolls. The table flattened and the couch tumbled to the side to let the rolling Mr. Xavier fly out the door and along the passageways in the direction of the nurse. BYEBYEEEE!!!!!!!!!! he howled back at Batman with the dish towel tongue.

**Exit**

Hidden Under The Mask
IM FLAMABLE

OOC: I have pretty much no idea about whether to respond or not!! Uh...I’m guessing I should reply first because the vampire is halfway out the door?!???  

snowy15708

28,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:17 pm
User Image
Nasr Harker

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰

Nasr frowned, no longer amused with the nicknames and jabs. Seeing a guy peel of skin like a fruit roll up did that to a guy. A player though...? Now he had his fair share of partners but it wasn't like anyone knew anything of his personal life here so where did that come from?

He wasn't even given a chance to retort beforethe insane teacher below himforced him off his person with a forecful roll. Inmost situationshe would have followed....but he wasn't sure hpw much good that would do... And that flap of skin grossed him out. "Holy s**t...." he blinked as he finally let the entire situation settle in.... Because of his species he usually didn't thank god, but Thank God he wasn't living on campus! He was going to need a break from the craziness of this campus daily if he were stay happy, certainly if there were more people as insane as that professor was.

Crazy professor aside though, the demon had someone else to worry about. "Now what the hell was that about?" he huffed as he got up, slipping out the lounge.

-Exit-

Hidden Under The Mask

snowy15708

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out