T H E xxxxACTOR
age ━━ Twenty-Six ~ By Appearance
Ancient ~ Original Vampire

subject ━━ Drama/Theater

Where: Cafeteria
Why Is Here: hungry.
Doing: freaking out from seeing a ghost from his past
With: ghost from his past..
Thinking: YOU ARE DEAD! I KNOW YOU ARE! GO AWAY! I REFUSE TO GO TO HELL! YOU DIED SAVING ME AND I WILL NOT LET IT GO IN VAIN!
OOC: His voice and him when he sings -> enrique iglesias
Jez Robin

Amir hissed and struggled around. "People do that! When they love someone they sacrifice everything even their life if that is what it takes! Let go of me thou foul hex and spite upon my beloved mate! I never died you foolish moron! The man whose form thy stole from those centuries ago died!"

He struggled around. Glaring at him and looked away. "NO. The man who had such rights is long since gone. Thy copycat can never be his greatness! Foul shapeshifter untie me and begone!" He spat angrily. He turned his face from him. How dare he! He twisted and ripped free of the bindings though cut himself open. Arrogant jerk! Who did he think he was?! Dishonoring his beloved dead forms in such a way! He flitted out of the room.

(exit)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:59 pm
Jez Robin
User Image
Teacher
Science of sound, and Musical History

Seriously? Apparently this guy didn't get it that Nightmares are one of the hardest things to kill. Of course it really didn't speak much seeing as there was only one left alive at present. Well, come to really think about it, he was well over six-thousand years and still kicking. That was a testament in itself. A badge of honor, the last living Nightmare. It still sounded really lonely. Maybe that was the reason he was such a harsh lover to his dear waste of breath Amir? Oh hell, That idiot didn't even recognize him! Well, if he wasn't at the roof top then Zanexis would cut hi losses and look for a new. For real this time. Seriously, he would do it...Yeah right.
The living Nightmare grumbled as he stormed out of the cafeteria completely heading to...his classroom.
~{Le Grande Exito}~[
/size]

TimeKeys

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:59 pm
User Image
Amir ━━ Dracul
T H E xxxxACTOR
age ━━ Twenty-Six ~ By Appearance
Ancient ~ Original Vampire

subject ━━ Drama/Theater

Where:
Why Is Here:
Doing: going to try to kick a crazy mans a**
With: ghost from his past..
Thinking: I will go to the roof but it isn't for anything other than to show this man I am not a pushover!
OOC: His voice and him when he sings -> enrique iglesias
Jez Robin

Amir hissed and glared. He would kick that mans a**! He was a romantic soul and this man was defiling his beloved mates name! He stormed out after the man left. He would go to the roof of his class but he was going to knock some sense into this crazy lunatic! Flitting off angrily.

(exit)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:06 am
User Image

Daniel looked down at his book again, the small smile still lingering on his lips. Reading and hacking, huh? Sounded interesting. He turned his attention back at the boy when he spoke again. "I'm not the most social either, so I guess I kind of understand you. I think" he said and gave a light shrug. When the boy tilted his head to the side, Daniel found himself doing so as well. It was easy to tell there was something on his mind. Though, before he could ask what it was the boy introduced himself as Hakuro. Was about as special and interesting as Keahi's name. "I'm Daniel" he simply said, giving a small smile. He put his book down when he was asked about his black eye. A low sigh escaped his lips. Not that it was a secret that he got into fights - often starting them without intending to - but it was always slightly embarrassing to talk about it. Daniel lightly poked the bruise and then looked at Hakuro with a smile, trying to not seem bothered by it. "I got into a fight with my room mate this morning. It's not as bad it looks. I've looked much worse" he said, leaning back in his seat and slouched down a little and crossed his arms lazily over his chest. "So... Hacking? No offence, but you don't look like a hacker to me." He smiled as he said it, hoping the boy didn't take it personally.

Staaahp

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Staaahp

Timid Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:23 pm
Psykfall

User Image

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image

His brows raised at the response."Fighting with your roommate?"He couldn't help but let out a laugh."I though roommates were supposed to manage to get along."Vibrant eyes glanced at the laptop screen,before looking back at Daniel."I feel somewhat lucky that i do not have a roommate.Seems like a lot of extra unnecessary drama."A smirk covered his as he heard that he didn't look like a hacker."Looks are deceiving.You don't look like much of a fighter,but i guess you are,eh?"He closed the laptop,standing from where he sat."Well Daniel,I must be going,I enjoyed our chat."He blew some of the multicolored hair out of his face and picked up his laptop."I'll see you around."Hakuro said with a smile and a wave with his free hand.He began walking off and looking back."Don't get into too many fights."He winked before continuing on out of the cafeteria.

[exit~]

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image: someones at hakuro's room;i guess he might have a roommate o3o sorry to end it so quickly,we'll talk again soon? ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:44 pm
User Image

Daniel laughed slightly at the other's comment. "We surprisingly get along pretty well when we're alone." He smiled a bit as he said that, think of his and Keahi's little secret. And speaking of secrets, maybe he should go find that annoying guy again? Not to beat him up of course. Hm. Maybe. When Hakuro mentioned he was glad to not have a room mate, Daniel sighed a little. "I would love to be alone in my room, but it's good to have someone despite drama and whatnot" he said and shrugged a little. A small grin followed by a light chuckle escaped his lips. "Looks are deceiving indeed" he said with a nod. He silently watched as the boy stood from his seat with his laptop. Daniel just laughed a little at his comment and shook his head with a small smile. "Can't promise anything about those fights. See you 'round."

When he was left alone, Daniel let out a small sigh. Now what? He looked at his book and didn't feel like reading at all any longer. With another sigh he got to his feet, grabbed and closed the book and left the cafeteria.

[ exit ]

Staaahp

mahou prince

Sweetheart

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skylar ━━ Anderson

Where: [ photography room ] --- With: [ No one ] ---
OoC:: [ this is one of my longer intro posts... ]

┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈

Skylar walked into the cafeteria. He had finally arrived at the school and was rather happy about it. The look on his face had a curious tone to it as he walked over to the short line he had to wait in to get something of a snack to eat. He looked up at the menu, gosh there were a lot of choices, but it wasn't any real problem for Skylar to quickly glance through. As he scrolled through them he saw ' chicken tenders' and his eyes popped.
                                            Skylar loved chicken tenders, and always had to get them when they were an option. As the line still seemed to have a moments wait before his turn, he figured that he could glance at the drinks. He quickly decided on what he wanted as it came to be his turn. " Hi... um...can I get the chicken tenders combo meal with curly fries? ....and um... a large sweet tea......for here....I'll pay with my debt card.....thank you"
                                            He walked over by where the pick up spot was, and waited there for his order. I didn't take long for skylar to gaze in awe as his food was presented at the ordering spot for him to take. Smiling softly, he walked over and got his food, and wen't off to find a table. He found a table for two that no one was sitting at and placed his food down. Skylar hung his backpack on the back of the chair, and got out his laptop, setting it by the food. He had more than enough room to manage eating and editing his photo's at the same time, it shouldn't be that hard.
                                            Opening his Laptop and working on it with his right hand, and eating with his other hand, Skylar kept a calm face as he worked. Skylar was very good at multi-tasking, and always has been, which is what got him his Job as the lead photographer at a modeling agency. Sadly he had to move to part time to go to school here. Since he couldn't be there to take the photo's , they had multiple people taking photo's and sending them to him to edit, and gave the the title of chief editor while he was at school.
                                            Skylar was now editing photo's and designing the cover of the newest magazine for the company, as well as placing the the photo's throughout the magazine. This was Skylar's pass time, when he took ' breaks ' from solving everyone's problems, and doing school work. It helped him relax, because he loved doing what he did, and he was good at it.

I really don't care if you don't like me for me
                                            because those matter, don't mind
                                            and those who mind, don't matter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skylar ━━ Anderson

Where: [ _____ room ] --- With: [ No one ] ---
OoC:: [ _____ ]

Skylar finished placing his photo's, the the box spaces for the articles, and sighed of relief. He was glad he got it done early, so he wouldn't have to stay up tonight and do that. Besides, he usually stayed up at night to do the next magazine. rubbing the back of his neck with one hand, and using his other to blindly reach for more chicken tenders, only to find them empty. He looked at them, frowning slightly. Then he decided that he should explore the campus more. He packed up his things, left his headphones hanging on his neck with his scarf, ordered more chicken tenders to go, and left.

( Skylar exits )

I really don't care if you don't like me for me
                                            because those matter, don't mind
                                            and those who mind, don't matter

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:02 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale wandered on in the cafeteria feeling mighty hungry and kept himself from noticeably drooling. Didn't care much at the moment and no one was really in the cafeteria either. He ordered and paid for a chicken salad hold the veggies and salad dressing. He had his own bottle of water on the outside of his laptop bag. Sitting down at a table he took out the bottle and drank some before eating. He didn't expect to anyone to approach while he was eating, but he wouldn't mind someone accompanying him while he was here. It was not letting his urge to go out hunting for his own food take over because being outside as much as possible whenever the night brings in a full moon. The moon affected his moods even more like was a real werewolf and forces him to be in his wolf form the whole night.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:57 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

After Dale finished his chicken meal and drank half of his water from his bottle. He packed his bottle on the outside of the laptop bag then he stood up and got rid of his trash. He wanted to get some exercise, but he knew he couldn't do it outside so he decided to go do all of that in a gym as soon as he finds. He was urging to be in his wolf form as he left the cafeteria.
[exit]  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:23 pm
]
ArikLynn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I will have to practice hard and do my best then. I hope I will soon be as graceful as you my dear teacher." He purred happily taking another bite of fish and shivering in delight. This was so much better then what he normally ate, but maybe it was because he was with someone he enjoyed being around.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:25 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Julian DuPionte
With: Tristan

Julian smiled. "Well, if that is what you want I will be there every step of the way with you" He said taking a bite of his food.

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:25 pm
]]
ArikLynn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."That is what I want..." He said softly finishing his fish before he licked his fingers clean. He had a very tidy nature even though he didn't dress that way. He smiled at Julien and waited for the man to finish his own meal wondering what he would do after they finished eating. He still had to find the apartment he was staying in but he figured that could come later. He had to practice what he had learned from Julien.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:08 am
User Image
Jim & John ━━ Lanxton
The Deviants

"Laadydaa daa da daa daaaaa", laughed Jim as he and John ballroom danced into the cafeteria, "Brother, slow down, I'm going to trip!", laughed John, as he began to fall behind on the footsteps, and ended up getting his legs twisted up in Jim's and they both fell over, Jim on top of John, "Oh brother you've gone and tripped us both.", Jim smiled as he laid his head on John's chest, "Well I did ask you to slow down.", John replied through several deep breathes. Jim rolled over onto his back, taking John's hand, "We're going to be a clutter laying on the floor like this brother.", he said, standing up, lifting John with him, and gasped as he looked at John's face, "You've gotten a cut!", he exclaimed, and licked his thumb, and cleaned off John's cut, "Brother your embarrassing me...", he said as he blushed and looked to the ground. After John had said that, Jim went and pulled him over to a table, and sat him down, "Brother... I am so sorry...", he whispered, looking into each others eyes, a blush still strong on John's face.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:18 am
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

Julian DuPionte
With: Tristan

Julian finished his meal and smiled. "Would you like to work on a few things back at the studio, or did you have other things that you needed to attend to?" He asked.  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff