Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Weapons Class ~ Enter The Dojo Zone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:20 am
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

OniKikioAi

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior
          personality ━━ Proud, easily lovable, loyal

Sho's eyes widen when his hand is kissed, but he quickly adapts. An almost coy smile appears on his face and he draws his fingers away. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well." He says smoothly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:24 am
butterfingercrunch

TimeKeys

ArikLynn

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

OniKikioAi

User Image

"So, Sho, what brings a cutie like you to a weapons class? You don't seem like the normal type to be into swinging around weapons and fighting. Unless you are more interested in the guys doing the swinging and fighting." He waggled his eyebrows at him with an easy smile.

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:36 am
butterfingercrunch

JoeKoudo

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

ArikLynn

Jez Robin

OniKikioAi

NPC DOJO CLASS "RESIDENT"
User Image
SENSEI'S MURDERED SON SOULBOUND SHRINE DOLL ~ MIMOSHI

Mimoshi nuzzled and still hummed as he closed his eyes. He was but a child’s soul and so as Ritsuka slept...so did he. He hummed still with his magic. The staff now glowed faintly to keep feeling of serenity and safety while it continued singing when Mimoshi was latched on and lost in slumberlands just like Ritsuka...he liked the kitty boy.

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi
T H E xxxxSIREN DEMIGOD NINJA
age ━━ Twenty ~ By Appearance
subject ━━ Weapons Class (all forms of weapons/combat)

Xavier

Who he is: The Sensei
With: His students
Doing: Debating banning the man child if he doesn’t sraighten up.
Feeling: No way in any shape or form...you sir...are barely even worthy of calling yourself male. You are a child and by no means are you of enough honor or creed by deed...to be part of my family. Yet...I can still maybe fix this.
Thinking: No….to the heavenly extreme….no. Though perhaps he is not unteachable.

Xavier looked at man child. He would respond to him when he finished addressing Dirkan. Arching an eyebrow and read the note. “Etiam. Video. Et respondet ad Exspectare post classis. Multis opus est scire docebo, quid agas, si singula.” (Yes. I see. Then I request you wait after class. I will teach you many things you will need to know if that is what you seek grasshopper.)

He looked over the scroll as he read it. “Ostendam tibi herbam in casu eget. Et infra. Et det tibi pacem. Dico autem vobis, quod crypticus classis post dicetur plene. Si tibi placet animæ vestræ.” He responded when the young man was done. (In that case I will show you the blade you will need. I will explain further. I grant you your request. The cryptic messages I say to you will be explained in full after class. You may have your wish.)

He smiled and gave a traditional chinese bow of respect to student who did well. “You are more than forgiven grasshopper. I shall be delighted to teach you. I know well the traditions you speak of.” He said in English. Even if it means I need to freshen up with a few rounds with an old friend of mine. He thought to himself. Looking at Dikran. “A temper when forged to the sharpest blade and kept like a blade idle within though ever boiling can in turn be trained into an asset not a hinderence. As the teacher here I shall train you in such ways grasshopper.” He said with a genuine smile.

He smiled. “You can stand grasshopper and please...go have a seat…” He trailed off a moment. “ego tendunt ad ipsum, qui paulo ante ingressus puer indisciplinatus.”
( while I tend to the undisciplined man child student who just entered.) He said it low to Dikran. He respect this student. His eldest son. The gypsy and the strange actor who were not being idiotic juvenile deliquents. He walked over to the man child and looked at him.

“Hai. Hai. Shussan no watashi no tochi wa, watashi ga rikai shi,-betsu no gengo o hanashi, watashi wa anata ga itte iru koto wa kangaete irudeshounode, anata ga tan'ni itte iru ka wakaranai to iu Chinalands ni aru tame to suisoku shinaide kudasai. Kono kurasu ni nokoru shitai baai, anata ga jibun de anata no nenchō-sha no tame ka, sukunakutomo sonkei o manabu koto ga dō naru ka watashi ni denwa. Watashi wa, anata ga gakusei de koko ni kyōshidesu.”

(Yes. Yes. Do not presume because my land of birth is in Chinalands that I do not understand and know what you are saying merely because you speak another language and I will have no idea what you are saying. Call me what you will if you wish to remain in this class you will learn respect for your elders or at least myself. I am the teacher here you are the student.)

He stood tall and watched him. Taking the paper and walked around gathering the others. His eyes flashed with anger for a second then split second later bushido ways kicked in. Since the student went to sit down he let go as was respectable...for now. “Thank you for doing as instructed for now.” He went around gathering the papers. Holding out his hand to each student. When they gave it he gave them a respectful nod.

He had just gotten back to the front when the manchild spoke again. “Not at all…” He looked at the paper. “...if anything I will help you catch up to your age. Hold it against you...no. Help you grow from it...yes. I live by old traditions even while adapting to more modern times...grasshopper doe. That does not mean I will treat you any differently because you have a disability. You can not overcome weaknesses if people allow and enable you to lean on them like a crutch. In that sense disability aside you are just another student and if you wish to remain in my class you will learn discipline and to follow my rules.” he flashed out then reappeared facing them.

He looked at his son Agraj. Shènzhì bùyào qù xiǎng tā zhǎngzǐ. Xiànzài zhè zhǐshì yīgè nánrén de háizi. Tā shènzhì bù zhídé kàn zuòwéi yīgè niánqīng de chéngnián rén, zhídào tā xuéhuì yào duō hóu zǐ yěmán rén. Zài zhège wèntí yěxǔ nǐ kěyǐ xiézhù. Zhìyú jiéhūn...... Zài zhè yīdiǎn shàng... Shítou huì gèng shìhé.
(Do not even think about it Eldest Son. Right now that is but a man child. He is not even worth seeing as a young adult until he learns to be more than a monkey barbarian. In that matter perhaps you could assist. As for marriage...at this point...a rock would be more suitable.) He throught directly to his son by their chi link he established a long time ago. That and using his half god powers.

He looked at Doe. Responding to him in Japanese to keep all but a few from understanding once he said simple version in English. “No. Marriage into my clan is not so easily given. It is earned. I will explain further in the language you so deemed to call me such an interesting insult.” After a breath he responded in an antisocial voice of emotion tone yet stern and deadly serious.

“Īe, anata ga gen'in anata ga kodomodearu ka no yō ni atsukawa reru koto ni okurete nobete kita yō ni. Demo, kodai no dentōde wa, genzai, kokoro no waka sugiruto kekkonshiki no nenrei ni tasshite iru ni wa amarini mo kiritsu aru. Kore ni kuwaete,-kō ranku no ichizoku ni kekkon wa kasei privelige inai kenridearu. Ima no jitende wa, kiritsu to shitsureidesu. Otte tsūchi ga aru made, anata wa kekkon ni chōnan no te o motsu koto ga kyoka sa rete imasen. Anata wa kyōshi to shite no jibun jishin to kare no chichi no tame ni sonkei to kiritsu o manabu toki, wareware wa futatabi, kore o giron suru koto ga dekimasu. Ima... Shizukana mama de, watashi ga seki o saite kudasatta koto o kansha shite kudasai. Watashi wa ima no kurasu o hajimete imasu.”

(No. As you have stated you are behind due to being treated as if you were a child. Even by ancient traditions you are currently too young of mind and too undisciplined to have reached the age of wedding. Besides which marriage into a clan of high rank is an earned privelige not a right. As of right now you are undisciplined and disrespectful. Until further notice you are not allowed to have my Eldest Son's hand in marriage. When you learn respect and discipline for myself as teacher and his father we can discuss this again. Now...please remain quiet and I thank you for taking your seat. I am beginning class now.)

He breathed then spoke in English to Smith Doe. “If you wish to begin to earn such respect and right in my eyes...after class you will fix the door WITHOUT use of duct tape. You will learn to make the door as I did...by hand with new wood. Or you will never get anywhere when you entered with disrespect and destroyed that which I created by hand. The choice is yours and you can think it over during class. Willingly comply with my statement earlier or be forced to through detention. One gets you closer to your….” A pause here to keep his personal feelings out of it”...goal. The other takes your further from it. Therein Grasshopper doe...you have received your first lesson and assignment of my class.”

He stood up tall and smiled beneath the hood. Hitting a gong, that wouldn't go into the next room where the kitty was sleeping. It was soft but allowed students in class to know he wsa beginning.

“Now. Class is beginning. I ask all students to silence the idle chat.” Looking at all of the class now. “I am the teacher of this class. There is many forms of combat. As you have all stated in these papers that you have understood this is a hands on class. That means you will more likely than not be sore, battered or bruised once training starts. There is many branches. To begin with I am Sensei Xavier Taka’shi. You can call me Sensei Taka’shi. Or any term for teacher or master of the arts. You will however, remain respectful or you shall be given detention with myself. Now. I have all your papers though I would like you all to go around one at a time introducing yourself. Eldest Son...please take a seat and begin the introductions while I review all the papers I have collected from each of you. If you changed your mind about your answers...please leave now. For once you begin learning you will not be quitting class unless expelled.” He said with the demeanor and stance of a skilled and well respected, usually, teacher of old.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:11 am
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

OniKikioAi

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior

"I wish to learn the way of the sword." Sho says, still smiling, though it's now much more relaxed and... normal. "And while watching is fine, it won't help me learn to act." He wanted to learn more so he could apply it to his masks. He already knew many things, but to be able to do more was going to be worth the efforts he needs to make to learn. He does not say that he was also fascinated by the teacher from their encounter in the halls.

Hearing Taka'shi speak, he immediately closes his mouth and listens to the man's words.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:32 am
butterfingercrunch
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

OniKikioAi

User Image

Stelian sighed as he turned back to paying attention to the class. He could feel the itching under his skin telling him that he wanted to move, to get up and do...well anything really. He shook hands with the sensei and leaned back on his hands, patiently (or as patiently as a nomad could) waited.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:48 pm
TimeKeys

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

ArikLynn

Annahilate

butterfingercrunch

Jez Robin

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Agraj was both shocked an horrified, he let all of his emotions rage through the link he had with the old man so he could feel his outrage that his father ever considered it. He did not grumble or show any emotion just quietly walked to a seat as far away from door breaker as possible. He just stared quietly at his father till he was asked to start the introductions.
"My name is Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi, I am a senior and have been going to Princeton academy since 9th grade. I have been studying different martial arts and forms of fighting and battle, with and without weapons, since childhood. But that dose not mean I am even close to being a master in any of these." he said in a calm tone keeping and even gaze at his old man. Knowing that knowing these and having been trained did not make this class easy for him if anything it would make it harder for him. The old man would make sure of that, he was almost positive of that fact.

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:57 pm
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

OniKikioAi

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior

Seeing that he was next, Sho smiles and introduces himself. "My name is Sho Ito, I'm a junior, and started attending Princeton academy last year. I've studied a few forms of self defense, but have never learned weapons before." He wonders if that's enough, but since Agraj hadn't said more than that either, he decides it should be fine.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:03 pm
OniKikioAi
TimeKeys

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

ArikLynn

Annahilate

butterfingercrunch

Jez Robin

User Image

Stelian sighed as he noticed his turn and he waved. "Im Stelian Tigan, I just transferred from a school over on the other side of the country. I've been bouncing schools since i was a kid because im a gypsy. I'm seventeen and i guess i'd be a Junior here."

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:24 pm
TimeKeys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

Dikran walked over the students and joined them, "My name is Dikran, I am sixteen, and have been in school for two years now, I have just joined this school, as my last was not 'suitable' for me. My uncle teaches government, and I am a three time champion of Armenian Sambo.", he bows to the class and the teacher, having calmed down with his blade on his side.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
Smith sighed as he listend to the man who addressed him and then wrote a quick note on what little paper he found in the desk. 我沒叫你在外國語言,我想你不知道的名字。我以日語發言,因為你提到的武士道,一個日本武士!你敢質疑我的心態你疣豬菠蘿的人嗎?!我沒有清晰的智慧可言。也沒有我的殘疾,和管磁帶是神奇的手中......我不知道我是什麼. {Wǒ méi jiào nǐ zài wàiguó yǔyán, wǒ xiǎng nǐ bù zhīdào de míngzì. Wǒ yǐ rìyǔ fāyán, yīnwèi nǐ tí dào de wǔshìdào, yīgè rìběn wǔshì! Nǐ gǎn zhíyí wǒ de xīntài nǐ yóu zhū bōluó de rén ma? ! Wǒ méiyǒu qīngxī de zhìhuì kě yán. Yě méiyǒu wǒ de cánjí, hé guǎn cídài shì shénqí de shǒuzhōng...... Wǒ bù zhīdào wǒ shì shénme.} [I didn't call you names in a foreign language I thought you didn't know. I spoke in Japanese because you mentioned Bushido, a japanese warrior! You dare question my mentality you warthog pinapple man?! I have no legible intelligence at all. Nor have I disability, and duct-tape is magical in the hands of...I don't know what I am.] He then folded the paper up into an origami talking dragon and threw it at the teacher. He then went wide eyed and quietly said, mostly to himself but audible to anyone really, "s**t, this is a school and I don't know Latin...School like...that one place I dug my way out of. s**t. It's a school? Wait did I know that already?" He reasoned though that now, since everyone was introducing himself and his dear Ginger Snap was sitting on the other side of the classroom, that it was probably his turn to introduce himself verbally as well. He stood at his desk, hands on the top, and with a wide grin he spoke, "I AM CATBUG! I left a horrible place with people in coats and came here. The Ginger Snap came to this class room so it looked like a good place to start. Someone earlier was nice enough to give me a uniform, so I gave that person my coat and pants. They didn't fit well though..." He was practically yelling. "Oh, where's the places to live in at?" That was actually spoken in a more quiet tone as he slowly took his seat again.

{s**t...he knows Chinese too?! And it's TRADITIONAL!!! >< Yet he doesn't appear to know anything else.}  

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:52 pm
butterfingercrunch

JoeKoudo

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

ArikLynn

Jez Robin

OniKikioAi

User Image
SENSEI'S MURDERED SON SOULBOUND SHRINE DOLL ~ MIMOSHI

Sleeping...both of them

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi
T H E xxxxSIREN DEMIGOD NINJA
age ━━ Twenty ~ By Appearance
subject ━━ Weapons Class (all forms of weapons/combat)

Xavier

Who he is: The Sensei
With: His students
Doing: finishing class
Feeling: hurt his son didn’t know to read between the lines
Thinking: I have a headache...thank heavens this class is over.

Xavier looked at Sho. Nodding his head. He understood that. He really wanted to rub his temples but that would be unprofessional. Oi vey...he needed to have a bottle of saki with manchild in the class. His head was hurting. One minute guy insults like he thinks he can’t understand the next he is saying he can that he attacked by language. Few too short of a barrel. He linked with his son’s mind. You should know damn well what I really mean is how you put it as a thirteen year old...hell to the no. So don’t think I agree to it I don’t. It is meaningless to start wars in a classroom with someone nowhere near as well armed even with wit and word.

As he read over the papers he listened to everyone. He listened to his son. He smiled a bit but nobody would know. He then sat in front of the class. Listening to them all. Though he looked up at Stelian. “Ah. So you are the mystery student who shall be residing within my home. I will have Agraj show you the way there and to one of the open rooms. It is nice to meet you Stelian.” He looked at Agraj. “There is no issues with you guiding him to our home that you stay in no more Agraj?” He asked him questioningly but seriously he was going do it but if you refuse it is your right. As Eldest Son it is your duty to show new house guests the way.

Looking to Dikran. Could it be possible the newest taken under his figurative was related to a long time ally and great friend of his? One he considered a brother of war? Seconds later he was given the answer. A delighted and secretly honored shine hit his eyes before it vanished. “Yes. Well seeing as class is wrapping up and everyone has introduced themselves I will assign the homework. I require you to give me a written paper with your interests in order of greatest to least and how much you know of the topics you desire to master. At least a rough draft is due by two days from today.”

He looked at manchild jo “You...I am not even going to argue with you. However, I am going to give you detention. Right now I am debating where. Your actions and decree of how you fix my door you disrespectfully massaccured cannot go unpunished.” Agraj may know that to mean he was debating just how pissed and mean he wished to be about it. He caught the orgami dragon and noted it. “Dikran if you would head to the weapons area. Oshia the spirit who guards the tools we make speak is in there. He will know I sent you.” He looked at manchild joe. “You stay over there in the corner. Alright everyone you have tomorrow off to prepare your roughdrafts. With that...class is dismissed.”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:02 pm
TimeKeys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dikran Makre

The Seemingly-Innocent

"Yes Master.", he bowed, and walked to the room filled with weapons, and he examined several curved swords, "Woah... These are all amazing....", he managed to mumble, and traced his hands down the blades, "D-did he said spirit?", he laughed, running his orders through his mind time and again. "I know I'm a religious fanatic, but this man must be crazy if I'm to believe he has a spirit here... even less so that it possesses weapons...", he looks around for anybody.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:12 pm
JoeKoudo

User Image
OSHIA ~ "ONI" SPIRIT PROTECTOR OF MASTER'S BLADES

Oshia had heard the will of the master. So it would be. What master wants master will get. He turned the lights on and watched unseen and unthere. Interesting. Interesting. Sensei's friend aura near this one. So strange. So strange. A laugh left softly. Hai. Hai. Spirit. Spirit. Protector of blades. The Master he does not lie. He said you may be here. So we see. So we see. Came the echoing and chaning voice of the spirit. He formed into sitting on an outwards shelf with an ancient blade that was from foreign grounds. Possesses? Oh. Oh. Hai. Hai. Quite a few hai. We be here. Oshia protector of blades be we. Who be you? Who be you?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:07 pm
TimeKeys

ArikLynn

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

JoeKoudo

OniKikioAi

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior

Sho blinks. Was that the end of class? Class was over already? That was faster then he had thought it would go. Maybe it was because of the pineapple guy... He looks at the sensei and frowns. He looked like he had a headache. Was he okay?

He decides to stay after for a little to ask about the assignment, and to check and make sure Taka'shi was okay.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas