Submit

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:53 pm
ArikLynn
the gothic beauty 2
Dart Edigoa

User Image
Kuro smiles back at Lucian and says, "If you put it that way, people may misunderstand and think I'm some god." He knew what Lucian meant though. Many artists need a muse of some sort, someone who gets their imagination, inspiration, and passion flowing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:01 pm
Dart Edigoa

butterfingercrunch

ArikLynn

User ImageMiku listened to the conversation for a moment before he thought of what he wanted to do. He had seen some very lovely fins in his world and decided he would make something in silver and gold. Of course he first found some paper and a pencil.

In the end he made something a bit like this only a male pants version.

"I think I found my design... I wanted to make something for a friend I made here, if that is okay. He might not even like it but I want to surprise him. He is a bit like me in size with silver hair." He added a few flowing fin like structures that would only be visible while walking.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:06 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Dart Edigoa

butterfingercrunch

User Image

Lucian looked over and his face went bright. "This is beautiful! Oh yes, the flow of it is amazing, yes yes yes i want to see you work on this. Beautiful, gorgeous, absolutely stunning!" He clapped his hands laughing brightly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:12 pm
the gothic beauty 2
butterfingercrunch

ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS
T H E xxxxEXPERIMENT "HUMAN"
age ━━ Sixteen ~ doesn't really age
grade ━━ Transfer ~ needs placing[/color

His special things
Locket: User Image
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZxOgqBwW_g

with: lucian, jewelry wearing guy, kuro
Where: lucian’s class
Feeling/Thinking: no...then they will take away again. all i have is the gift she made and the song she sang.

Kenos looked at him studyingly. Thinking it over. "Yes. That is an acceptable compromise. I can call you that." He said simply. He looked at him. "I am." He said without any emotion. Looking at him in confusion. "Passion is an emotion that will get you killed on the battlefield. It is a glitching I have been informed I am not allowed to have." He repeated almost machinelike. Looking away as he said that.

Pulling out the locket and opened it. She made him this locket...so he kept it with him always. His best friend was gone now. It was his fault...for glitching so much. "I heard those words from her too." he muttered. He listened to the song. "That is what she said...then they took her away because she caused the "glitchings" of teenage moments and feelings to become too frequent. They said she was a bad influence and took her from me."

He looked up. "I made my outfit...in honor of her. They demeaned and made fun of but it is what she liked me to wear. So I made it in her colors yet battle functional." he said with a bit of fire again. Looking away. "Passion will have them take it away again. I am created as a super soldier not a human being. Despite primary purpose was...perfect human super soldier...I am not. I have...glitchings." He shook his head. "I love the one you did." He said simply. A flicker of smile then gone.

Dart Edigoa

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Dart Edigoa
the gothic beauty 2
butterfingercrunch

User Image

Lucian paused as his head tilted to the side. "Did you say you made that yourself? May i see your sleeve?" He asked holding out a hand and pulling out a pair of glasses to sit on his nose.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:28 pm
ArikLynn
the gothic beauty 2
Dart Edigoa

User Image
Kuro looks over the design and smiles. "The flow is lovely." He says, smiling slightly, before looking up as Kenos speaks. He waits until he's done and says, "Kenos, those are not glitches. Those are emotions, and no one is complete without them. Don't listen to the ones who tell you not to feel." Every human should know that emotions are necessary for a being to function, but apparently, not everyone did.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:09 pm
the gothic beauty 2
butterfingercrunch

ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS

His special things
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:

Feeling/Thinking: she used old style dying and fabric sewing methods...why is it so fascinating?

Kenos looked at him. "Yes. So that it was both in honor of her yet fully functional without hinderance during battle." he said with a flicker of a smile. He blinked a bit. "My sleeve? As you wish Monseuir Lucian." He said. Taking it as an order after he processed it. Lifting his arm up to allow the soft silken fabric with the skillfully weaved in light leather for added defense. He looked at Kuro. "Lilliana taught me to sew and craft plus use traditional dying methods and weaving of fabric from her asian homelands. Every pattern is hand dye painted on with a bamboo tool." He said. His eyes lighting up again as he spoke of it. "She became like those things humans and people have called sibling. She made me the locket. It is my treasure and so I hide it from them." He said.

His face fell andt then the super solider expressionless came back in. "I am not human. I am a super soldier experiment called Project Temperance. Kenos is the name given to me by myself. It is the name I took as I am generally called Project Temperance. I am created to be the perfect human soldier. Despite living past beta stage creation I am but a machine human. Not machine but a super soldier. The teenage glitchings I have are emotions...yet they are not supposed to be there. I was supposed to hold onto the definitions and concepts of emotions. Recognize and understand them. Not feel them." He said without any emotion and repeating it like a programmed machine.

Blinking and stared at him. "I know them. I am not supposed to feel them nor do I truly understand my glitchings. I am taught to understand what humans feel and to project sympathy Igenerally do not feel. The "glitchings" are what make me flawed." He said without anything. "I can not disobey the orders from my superiors...they stated it is forbidden and when I started more and more they took Lilliana away. They did not do so easily. I am a created solider..." He said. Confusion in his tone flickering in and out as he tried but failed to see Kuro's point.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:17 pm
Dart Edigoa
the gothic beauty 2
butterfingercrunch

User Image

"This stitching is beauitful, very well done." he said with a nod as he ran his fingers over the stitches. "If you decide to stay in this class I can teach you to refine your techinique a bit and make it perfect. You wen't a little crooked here but it's so minute only a truly trained eye could see it." he said pointing to a spot with a smile. "I would be very glad to teach you what I know." His golden eyes danced under the lights as he also turned to Miku. "You as well Miku, I think you both would do exeptionally well in this class."

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:42 pm
ArikLynn
the gothic beauty 2
Dart Edigoa

User Image
Kuro listens again, wondering what was wrong with the humans who had made him, and responds, "The 'glitchings' are fine. You are not a soldier here, so it is acceptable. You will be able to better carry out your duties with the glitches still functioning."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:51 pm
Sorry for not posting I'm leaving for Mexico in 5 hours need sleep... And I can't think  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:00 pm
the gothic beauty 2
butterfingercrunch

ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS

His special things
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:

Feeling/Thinking: she used old style dying and fabric sewing methods...why is it so fascinating?

Kenos looked at him. Blinking a bit. "Patterns are hand painted in using a traditional bamboo brush to inject and pain the dye and ink into the fabric." he said with a smile. THen it faded a bit. His eye shot to that and he puled his sleeve away studying it. "I must fix that." he stated. He took off the kimono top. Revealing a soft, hairless and well defined chst. His abs delicately there yet still defined and noticable. His arms strong but not overly bulky. He laid out the top and studied the spot he stated. "I wish to learn Monseuir Lucian. Where is your sewing scissors and golden chinese thread? I need a needle too." He said. A mixture of life and military formanlity there as he looked at him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:17 am
Dart Edigoa
the gothic beauty 2
butterfingercrunch

User Image

Lucian smiled as he pulled a needle from the pincushion that was still on his wrist and held it up blowing into it and a glittering gold thread flowed into the needle and he bit off a good length before laying it down. "Silkmoth thread...you won't find better quality or stronger thread than that." He laid out a set of sewing scissors and rested his chin on his hand to watch, he always enjoyed watching others sew, especially if it was someone he was going to teach. "I'm glad to hear you say that Kenos, I look forward to teaching you." he smiled happily.

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:00 pm
ArikLynn
the gothic beauty 2
Dart Edigoa

User Image
Kuro watches silently as Kenos and Lucian begin to repair the kimono top. He was glad that Kenos was showing an interest in something unrelated to missions, that he was showing concern for something sentimental, and smiles. He looks over at Lucian and says, "I'll be back later." And then leaves quietly. Lucian would be able to handle the students on his own- and he was sure the students would be able to handle Lucian. Or he hoped.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:16 pm
butterfingercrunch
ArikLynn
the gothic beauty 2
Dart Edigoa

User Image

He waved him off as he watched Kenos with facination  

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:04 pm
the gothic beauty 2
butterfingercrunch

User Image
KENOS

His special things
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:

Kenos looked at the spot intently yet he never left on guard. He watched and listened to everything. He looked at his top. Which was still not on him. He glanced at the guy as he left then got one those epically amusing eye twitches in just one side. His face showing no expression but the action alone almost mocked a robot goign does not compute before he shook his head and dismissed it. He had no idea what a silkmoth was. Research may be required later in case by some chance this so called silkmoth was Monsuier Lucian. In which case research, by learned habit, would teach him to understand or learn about this....silkmoth thing. He wasn't really interested in it right now. He took the tools and carefully moved then. Getting in close to carefully and skillfully gentle weave the tiny sharp tip into it to snip slowly the threads that were done wrong. Portraying more patience in one teenager than most saints got before passing away. He moved his hand with the needle in the same graceful strikes he did with the sword. Only daintier and genter. Weaving it in and out of the fabric without a word to Lucian. He did not deem that last comment something he was supposed to respond to. It was a higher up stating praise in something. There was nothing to respond to as far as he knew. His eyes danced with life but his lips only twitched now and then to smile.[/green]

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff