Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
the magic forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adenille

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:03 pm
*Adenille the fire dragon is becoming restless in her lair, she hasn't fed in weeks and the commotion in the nearby clearing is making her hungry*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:27 pm
( Holds on to Petrenko by his fur ) "Angle is my girl so start biegn alittle bit nicer ok."  

black_knightj

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:37 pm
black_knightj
( Holds on to Petrenko by his fur ) "Angle is my girl so start biegn alittle bit nicer ok."

*transforms into a human and grabs Black by the throat and lifts him up off of his feet* Dont ever do that again...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:49 pm
Petrenko Myakhalo
black_knightj

*transforms into a human and grabs Black by the throat and lifts him up off of his feet* Dont ever do that again...

"Oh, oh! Oh oh oh!!!"

"Oh Petrenko, put him down!"

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:54 pm
As you wish Darque... *throws Black onto the ground* Worthless anyway...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:00 pm
Your lucky Darque was here i would of killed you myself. *transports himself off to another location*  

Quaterdollarbillcoin

uni_girl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:03 am
oh it has stopped raining.Yay!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:38 am
*Adenille hears the fighting in the clearing becoming louder and decides it is definitely time to eat someone* RAAWWRR!!

*The fire dragon emerges from her lava lair, shakes the dripping magma from her wings and takes off into the morning sky to look for a tasty snack*  

Adenille

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:31 pm
Petrenko Myakhalo
Your lucky Darque was here i would of killed you myself. *transports himself off to another location*
*Telesports him back and turns you back into a bunny* I think this bunny has some attitud problems *Hands Petrenko over to Rai*
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:11 pm
*A tiny fairy flies over the forest, takes one look at the cute little animals, the drama, the dragon, and decides to keep going*  

Pixilated

Shameless Bookworm

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:40 pm
Your~only~angel
Petrenko Myakhalo
*Telesports him back and turns you back into a bunny* I think this bunny has some attitud problems *Hands Petrenko over to Rai*
User Image

(( nope i dont repsond to god modding in rp's biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:13 pm
Pixilated
*A tiny fairy flies over the forest, takes one look at the cute little animals, the drama, the dragon, and decides to keep going*

*The dragon notices a tiny fairy flitting around, but ignores it and begins circling the clearing*  

Adenille

black_knightj

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:37 pm
"Wolves anger easy Petrenko, loyalty between friends should be kept without violence," ( said black as he glared at Petrenko )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:30 pm
uni_girl
oh it has stopped raining.Yay!

*decides to go to the clearing to see what is happening*  

uni_girl

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:27 pm
Pixilated

[[OOC: LOL]]  
The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces