Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] The Dragon (Knux33 <3) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:01 pm
knux33

The next morning Darlin was up before everyone else and happily waking them up so that they could get going. He moved over to Nor's tent and woke the human up as well so that they could get going. "come come Nor, your very slow, we are already almost packed." Darlin gave the other a small nudge then helped him back everything away before heading to his horse and handing the male something to eat while they road. They had a lot of ground to cover before nightfall so everyone was quick to get on their horse and start off. Darlin rod next to Nor again, deciding that it was best if he stayed close to the other since he would be less upset if the other messed up his name.

"No, no, don't curl the R's it's nothing fancy like that. Imagine it like water, you don’t bite when you drink water, and you don't wiggle your tongue around in crazy ways. So my name is "Dah- Ar- Lin" not Dar-lin. The words are together but the sounds are very separate. Aracala is A-ra-kal-a. Rilion is Ree-ill-ion. See? It's much easier than you humans think it is." Darlin chuckled as everyone around them seemed to be rather interested in the way that Nor was learning how to pronounce their names. He wasn't slow, actually he was very quick to learn in Darlin's opinion.

Aerion was surprised when he heard the noise of someone entering his rooms, snapping his head in the direction of the figure that had walked in, then he sighed heavily and closed his eyes. Aerion looked back to the wall and just let himself calm down before he finally spoke. "It seems this kingdom holds more than just gold. I am remembering something from when I was younger." Aerion clutched the sheet to his waist as he slid out of bed, pulling the fabric up and holding it high as he moved around his room. He was starting to understand something about why his father did not want to return to this place even if the dragon had not been here.

"I may understand why my people did not fight back, why they left so many behind, this place was long corrupted before you came around." Aerion hummed slightly, running a hand through his hair before he sat on the couch next to Balrak. He was silent for a long while as he stared out at the room, it looked empty this way, he didn't dare touch the dragon outside of training. "Tell me about dragons." Aerion knew that he was probably insane for asking but he wanted to know. He was still a bit dazed but if Balrak was going to be there then Aerion wanted to know.

"I know a little about the race but a great deal about you. My father told me stories about dragons themselves… solitary and rarely came together to breed. One of the reasons they liked gold so much though was because when melted and molten hot it was perfect for the eggs. Kept them just warm enough." Aerion was stretched out along the par of the couch Balrak wasn't on so while he had the sheet around his waist it hung very low thanks to his position. He was used to being without clothes in front of others though, it was an odd thing, he had always been used to being nude. It lead to awkward situations back home but Aerion figured Balrak would not have the same kind of problems. Perhaps Dragons were Asexual? Not that Balrak would think that way of a possession.

"You know that human came in while I was bathing. Saw me completely nude…. It was disconcerting." He hoped that Balrak would think nothing of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:39 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Nor was not as quick as the elves in the morning, and Darlin seemed about two notches away from being one of those 'unbearably energetic morning people' in the human's opinion, but the prince scrambled up and got himself packed and ready to ride as fast as he was able, still yawning in the saddle a bit as they all rode onwards. At fist trying to wrap his tongue around the elvish names was tough-going, but soon enough the blond got into the swing of it.

After a bit of practicing the names carefully and trying not to 'over-do' the sounds or mess the names up completely, Nor was feeling a bit better about pronouncing them. So, he decided to make some smalltalk for a bit, while they rode and took a break from the name-game. "So, what do you lot do to pass the time?" he asked curiously. Nor had had little more to do by himself traveling than talk to his horse ... and that wasn't exactly the best way to pass time.

Balrak raised an eyebrow at Aerion as the elf spoke of the kingdom, old memories, and long-standing taints upon this land. Though the wyrm thought the last to be a simple feeble excuse for the elves rather poor chances at ever winning a fight against a creature as glorious as he. The dark-haired mock-human moved his eyes to follow the blond as he walked around in nothing but a bedsheet, eventually coming to sit upon his couch. Lounging silently, the dragon's eyes stayed on Aerion even as the prince kept his gaze upon the room and far wall.

And then the elf asked his question. Balrak frowned, as ever not particularly thrilled to be reminded he was, indeed, part of a species. Really, the dragon liked to just forget about the rest of his race in general when he could help it. But Aerion was ill with whatever and the dragon just sighed is displeasure before speaking. "Your father is partially right. Though ... we do not think of it as breeding; we are not so lowly as horses or humans. To have the strength and skill to not only best another but to completely dominate them in that way is the ultimate humiliation to the loser." Balrak grinned widely, the smile of a 'dominator', apparently. "It is even worse if the loser comes to find themselves with eggs. Then they must waste some of their valuable treasure as a nest to keep the eggs warmed from the frigid northern winds. Most of my kind do live in rather cold places, after all." The dragon leaned back onto the couch, looking at the cieling and remembering. "Gold is not just good for nesting. When the eggs hatch--" a struggle. The first struggle of life, and one he would remember well. The feeling of being too constricted, too large for the space he was occupying. It was a nice space, a dark and warm space, but the time had come to break out of the pre-life and see what was beyond. The violent moving of his neck to tap the hard egg-tooth that had formed on his nose against the dark eggshell keeping him encased. His struggle was mighty, but all his developed muscles could manage was the simple tap-tap-tap. Slowly but surely ... the dark, warm barrier began to crack. And eventually, the as-of-yet unnamed hatchling felt the barrier give-way, his nose pushing through the hole created. Little nostrils flared with the first, rushing taste of air filling his lungs for the first time. The variety of smells stunned him, the chill in the air frightened him, but also invigorated him. He rested, taking one breath after another and hearing the sounds of other far-away 'taps' that added an extra urgency to ensuring he had plenty of strength once he was completely free of his shell. He shifted, pulling his nose back into the egg; the space that had once been warm and cradling was quickly growing more and more uncomfortable; he punched a hole in another part of the shell. And another. Eventually, he broke completely free, sprawling clumsily out of his egg and gasping, large eyes looking everywhere. Black rock stalactites hug above, and beneath him ... something partially soft, but wonderfully warm against his soft, unscaled belly. Hunger rose up, and he began eating the substance, little mouth soon gulping down all he could as quickly as possible. He had to scratch at it with his soft claws, to get peelings of it to snatch and swallow. Others were hatching and doing the same. If he did not eat fast, he would not get the enough of the glorious glittering stuff settling solidly and reassuringly in his stomach!

"--the hatchlings eat. They eat gold. It is the only proper substance around to grow scales with, as we dragons do not take care of our young for long. Some don't even bother at all; little hungry mindless chirping animals? No, not worth the trouble. Most are turned out as soon as they are hatched to fend for themselves; weeds out the weak that way. Besides; keeping an entire brood around would be bothersome as all hell," Balrak chuckled, gaze not on the elven room, but in a distant land and time long gone from now. "Survival ... that is the only thought I had then. The closest thing to a thought. Food, now that was a thought. Nothing matter but that. Eat to grow, grow to eat more, eat more to grow strong. Grow strong to not be weak and small. Grow and eat and grow and sleep. Mmm. I think I might've eaten some kin once," Balrak said in an off-handed way, tilting his head as he pulled up the old memory from the dark corner of his mind. "Yes. Definitely kin, but it was smaller than me, so I ate it. Didn't taste too bad, you know."

The dragon turned and looked at Aerion, focus shifting from the past to the present. He huffed in clear amusement at the elf. "Disconcerning? I seem to recall when we last spoke about that human you called his embarrassment at seeing you as such silly. You berated all of mankind for being so skittish about naked flesh. Have you changed your mind so quickly?" Balrak said in almost a teasing tone, before getting an idea of his own. His clothing smoked ... and evaporated, leaving the dragon without any cloth on his person and he didn't seem to care much at all, watching Aerion closely for a reaction. In this position ... well, Balrak knew Aerion could see his skills at making an admirable human male body ... in all aspects. The dragon only kept himself comfortable, grinning at the golden haired elf.

"You know, I do not find this very disconcerning at all. What about you? Take off the sheet and we can ... what is that human praise ... 'compare measurements'?"  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:47 pm
knux33

Aerion listened to the dragons explanation and silently wondered how his father knew this information seeing as the other had never left his kingdoms. He was not a warrior and never really fought but then again he must have gotten his gold in some dangerous way. Aerion glanced at the dragon when he made himself naked and blinked a bit in surprise before chuckling and nudging the other with a foot. "Yours is all created by you, you could make it as big or small as you want, why would we measure when I already no you'll make yourself the largest to feed your glorious ego?" Aerions tone was taunting but the smile on his face betrayed the amusement.

"And it wasn't so much him seeing me as the way he saw me. Something about how his eyes looked over me made me dangerously uncomfortable." Aerion hummed a little and actually pulled his sheet higher so that the other could not see as much of his skin. "While I have had plenty of people see me naked before there was usually pity on their faces, no small amount of depression, I would prefer that over the yearning looks of a stranger." Or someone who was supposed to be his family. Aerion didn't like that thought at all, it made him feel sick, but he shifted then sat up fully and looked the other over.

"You are impressive at creating a human looking form though. Maybe one day I'll compare sizes with you… maybe." Aerion chuckled and got off the couch, feeling moderately on edge, he traded his sheet for a robe and headed for the door. "I am walking around the garden if you want to join me, I don't think I will be sleeping tonight, do you sleep?" Aerion hummed a little at the thought. "I have never seen you sleep and I mean beside when I arrived you have always been awake. I guess the proper question would be do you sleep outside of those hibernations?" Aerion pulled his hair back into a loose bun just before he opened the door.

It was a pleasantly warm night which was good. "Do you have nightmares as well? I know elves and humans do but do you?" He decided he was more likely to get answers if he asked Balrak more about himself.

Darlin shifted in his seat then shrugged. "We sing, come up with things as we ride, but we also have discussions and tell stories." His horse huffed at his fidgeting. "Some of our more… interesting and intense group members do some… lewd things." Darlin tossed a grin back at someone then heard laughter. "Believe it or not, despite what other races think, we are not a people without sex. We have plenty of it and quite often." Darlin chuckled a little to himself as someone jumped in.

"Darlin certainly LOVES that kind of activity. If it wasn't for he fact that he doesn’t have sex with subordinates we all would have had some by now." Darlin huffed at this "I am old enough to do as I wish and if that includes a great deal of sex only you guys know about then that's fine. Remember the rest of the kingdom still thinks I am Asexual… well beside the ones who don’t." Darlin glanced at Nor and grinned "Though you would be free game… ever thought of having sex with an elf?" The laughter that resounded was rather loud "We thought you preferred Dwarfs!!" Darlin chuckled.

"Hey they are attractive, some of them, and their stamina is fantastic. Plus I am short as it is! Though it would be nice to try it with a human it has been quite a long while since I last got my chance."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:15 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

"Ah, but of course the contest would just be for show. We both know who is truly largest when my actual size would not be able to even fit into this room, yes?" the dragon chuckled, ego quite alive and well. Balrak tilted his head as Aerion went into specifics, though the dragon tilted his head and looked a little bemused. 'Yearning looks' were something very foreign to a creature that had never had any being yearn after him ... though he himself was no stranger to yearnings. Mostly after gold and riches, which he now had. But what the dragon really didn't understand ... "Pity? Depression? After looking at that?" Balrak said with a gesture towards the prince's body, before snorting. "Now why would they look at you like that? No one should look at something so beautiful and feel those sorts of things; it is an insult to your figure! Elves ... so odd," the dragon said to himself, shaking his head before standing to follow the prince out into the garden.

"Sleep? Of course I sleep. Every creature requires rest of the mind once and a while ... it is simply in my case I do not need that rest but once in a great while," Balrak said, not even bothering to put his clothes back on. It was indeed a fine night for a walk, clothes or not. As for how often he slept ... it didn't seem Balrak was going to offer up that information ... though, truthfully, it varied. Sometimes more sleep was necessary, sometimes he could go months or years without a single wink of it. Though the dragon figured he would need sleep sooner rather than latter; all this social interaction was taxing in a whole new way on his mind.

"Nightmares ..." Balrak softly chuckled. "To most I am the ultimate nightmare ... and many would call my dreams to be nightmares, though they are my delights. I dream of fire ... ruin and death. Screams and all turning to ashes before my might. All the world is just a bone for me to gnaw, crack, and such draw of all marrow." The dragon looked up at the stars, walking casually ... but still looking like he owned the place. It was less of a strut, and more a confident stroll of one naturally inclined to fear nothing. Or almost nothing. "But nightmares ... the closest thing I have to a nightmare would be dreams of a dark, cold place. Ice ... everywhere. Even upon me, despite my great heat. Entombing me in frost ... but it is not something I dream often." Balrak shrugged it off, looking at Aerion with a neutral face. "And you? What sort of nightmare plagues the prince of elves?"

Nor ... was wondering when this band of 'odd' elves would stop shocking him with their talk. Though the prince couldn't help but snort at the assertion that Darlin was a ... sex fiend. Though it was light enough a teasing game with all the elves, Nor managed to get over his surprise and join in. "I usually prefer company with breasts," the man said, grinning right back at the dark-haired elf, "but this is hardly a 'usual' situation, isn't it? Plus ..." Nor paused, holding snickers down, "I have always had a thing for darker-haired partners, ya know?"

Though as the conversation went to dwarves, Nor broke out laughing. "Damn! How do can you stand the hair on those guys? One kiss and you'd be spitting out beard-bits for a week!"  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:42 pm
knux33

Aerion was silent as the other spoke and not at all surprised by the others dreams either. "I… Have nightmares yes. Often of hands…." Aerion shifted his robe and held it a bit tighter as they walked. "I have dreamed of fire and death before, after stories my father told me, but they were never bad things in my head. Death is a part of life and while life is horribly sad when it's snuffed out early it's still just… nature." Aerion reach down and ran his fingers over a few flowers as they walked. "Unlike you elves are soft, very much so, and unfortunately we are easily over powered. Even more so when we are young… I have always had nightmares of hands holding me down when I was a child but I never knew why." Aerion plucked a flower and started pulling off the petals.

"I am very small for an elf but I have worked for the strength that I have… when I was young though I would often be bullied… or so my father tells me. I have a feeling it was more than that." Aerion ran watched the petals fall to the ground and shrugged a bit. "I think I know a little more of what happened… I think I did something rather horrible. I do not know for sure and I am not positive that I wish to know." Aerion shrugged then sighed and pulled the rest of the petals on the flower into his hand before letting them fall on the ground. The red color reminded him of blood as it fell to the ground.

"It's amazing… if you think about the difference between fire and blood. Blood is such a deep red, it's almost alive, and when it dries you can tell it's dead but it STAINS. It leaves a mark where fire burns everything away… even blood. I wonder what's worse some time, dying in fire or in blood, drowning in blood seems like something almost pleasant-" Aerion stopped there, dropping the stem he had, he had never had thoughts like this before he came to the kingdom. He didn't know where they were coming from but they frightened him.

Darlin laughed and shook his head "No the dwarf I played with was one of the less harry ones. Still a bit fuzzy but he was not like the others!" Darlin shook his head with a chuckle then thought about it "There was also once an Orc I played with, he was fun, unlike you I much prefer my partners to be men. I tried to have some fun with a woman once but…" One of the other poped in at that. "Darlin likes being the woman to much for that to work." Darlin chuckled and shrugged.

"Hey! No one complains! I have heard many times I am very good at moving my hips… though I have to admit I do like it…. Not so much for putting things in place but getting a good ride? Now that’s fun!" Everyone laughed and Darlin wondered if Nor thought they were crazy elves or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:38 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

"... of hands?" Balrak said in a monotone, looking hugely unimpressed. Of all the things to fear on this earth .... hands? Really? Weren't there worse things to worry about? The dragon listened on though, and just mentally shrugged; it was true. Elves were soft crunchy little snacks that were easily overpowered with nothing more than a well-placed claw. It seemed such an alien concept, but at least the black-haired brute didn't comment too harshly beyond that as Aerion went on, pausing to pick and pluck at a flower. The dragon put his hands on his hips, looking up at the starry sky as Aerion let fall the slow red petals.

"Fire stains as well, in it's way," the dragon said as the frightened elf stopped his sentence short. Balrak kept his eyes upwards though; the elf had expressed the want to not have his odd illness quirks pointed out, after all. "It warps and burns what it touches, molding or destroying. Or both; men do like the praise 'Trail by Fire' as well, don't they? Yes. Fire truly shows what one is made of; wood or steel. Food, or something to be forged into something greater. Either way, the mark is made." Balrak turned his eyes towards Aerion, head tilting. "To drown in blood, in most circumstances, is to drown in your own substance. Your own life. Do try not to drown yourself, elf. You're far more interesting when you have breath enough for your usual snark."

Nor snorted out a laugh, gaping at Darlin. "An orc?" The orcs Nor had seen in his life so far were largely nasty brutes that wanted nothing more than fights and grog. But more importantly-- "How in the world did you handle anything that huge up your arse?" the human could help but laugh out; it was a valid question. Darlin was, well, more-or-less averagely sized. And orcs Nor had seen (especially males) were massively built. Massively built; like an extra foot tall and muscled like small bears.

But one thing was for sure; Nor was very sure these elves were all kinds of crazy, but it was a fun kind of crazy. It reminded him of how one of his elder brothers treated his troops; you needed to be relaxed enough to be a little 'crazy' with those you had to entrust your life to. With no trust ... things would just go to heck faster than a cat with its tail on fire.

((I'm so sorry it's so short ;o; ))  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:43 pm
knux33

Aerion barely heard Balraks words, his head nodding numbly, before he sighed. "If it over comes to it I would rather burn. Don't eat me just set me ablaze so I can later vanish to the wind." Aerion sighed but continued his walk so that he was even with Balrak. He stayed silent for a few long moments before speaking again. "You know fire doesn’t exactly stain… it chars. Then again fire also has the potential to bring life. All that ash? Great for forests and plants… things bathed in blood just become toxic." Aerion shrugged a bit then chuckled. "I guess you are not so bad then, burning everything down, at least it will come back easily. I would be more horrified and intimidated if you sprayed blood where ever you went." Aerion thought it was a pretty funny thought.

"You could start that you know, maybe it would bring you a new title, Balrak the blood sprayer. Everywhere you went people would be mortified as they drowned in blood. A terrible mess to clean up as well… you can never quite get the stains of blood out of a shirt." Aerion clasped his hands behind his back, looking up at the sky and not at all effected by the naked dragon beside him. It was nice to know that someone else didn't care about being seen naked, some people were rather upset about those things, then again most people were not used to being nude.

Darlin huffed at the astonishment with the Orc before shaking his head. "You think silly thoughts. Not the big burly orcs you are used to, he was a much more tame fellow, I would have been ripped in two if I had tried such a thing with a full grown warrior Orc." Darlin chuckled "Plus believe it or not their manly bits are not near as big as you would like to think. They are about average size… well they are like if a human was very large. Not that hard to handle but then again I am a very small person." Darlin chuckled and heard a few more chuckles behind him.

"We elves live a long time Nor. There are very few who haven't tried to find company with other races. They never admit to it of course but we all know who has been with who because we were the guard for our kingdom. We moved around a lot, heard a lot of things, have seen various people sneaking out in the dead of night. Hell we have all snuck out at least once. Believe it or not the most common for our race is to find company with Orcs or humans. We prefer our own kind but anyone is good for a quick bout of sex." Darlin ran his fingers over his horses manes as someone in the group picked up.

"Humans don't have the preferred stamina though! Orcs are a bit closer, dwarves are apparently almost exactly the same, but Elves have been known to go at it for days when in the height of spring." Darlin huffed at that. "You make us sound like bitches in heat Murlion. It's not anything like that… okay maybe a bit like that but not really. In spring it's more like once you start you can't stop. You just go and go until suddenly days have drifted by without sleep. It's not constant sex but their isn't much sleeping involved… or so I have been told. I avoid sex during that time of year." The other laughed a bit and Darlin shrugged at their mirth. No skin off his nose that they found it hilarious.

((I apologize for the time between these, really I do))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:51 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

((*hugs* It's fine ^^ I was quite busy this past week-or-so myself; well, less busy and just generally freaking-out over a presentation. Nothing big, but I tend to get anxious over silly things, and anxiety makes for poor posts on my part))

Balrak huffed through his nose, eying the elf. "It leaves a mark, does it not? Stains, scars, charring; they are all things one cannot get rid of once done. Besides; you think too hard on the visible aspect. Some 'stains' are not visible at all. Your robe, for example--" The dragon leaned close to Aerion, leaning down a bit to properly inhale the scents present on the neck and shoulder of the elf's covering cloth. Grinning knowingly, Balrak pulled back. "With fire, comes smoke. Though I did not have to burn this city when I took it, I did burn much forest around it to prove to your kin how powerful I am. The wind was blowing just right to coat the city in dark fog; and most of its things still smell of my fire, if one takes the time to sniff for it."

That point made--of course having successfully had the 'last word' on the subject and therefore 'winning'--Balrak strolled along with the elf through the quiet city, enjoying the night.

Of course the dragon was not particularly entertained by Aerion's jibe about him spraying blood instead of his flames, rolling his eyes at the elf's chuckles. "As amusing as you find that thought," Balrak drawled with a grumble ... though it seemed more annoyed than anything, "I imagine raining my blood down upon poor puny sentients would be less like staining wine and more like boiling treesap ... I do run hot, if you recall. Hm. Drowned and boiled alive ... Perhaps this idea does have some merit." Balrak gave a humored smile, white teeth flashing in the night's gloom. "Though I do very much enjoy my usual way of doing things. Burning, crunching, crushing ... So many ways to kill you tiny things. You are so fragile, and mankind even moreso. It still astounds me to know those little beings that shivered suffering from illness and starvation in their little mud huts managed to take over the earth ..."

Balrak followed Aerion's gaze ponderously up towards the stars, quieting as he thought.

Nor laughed heartily, before once again being taken very much by surprise to hear about the elven 'spring fever'. The man was at once glad it was late summer; the time for that kind of thing had passed until next year. Though the cold of the coming fall would make travel a bit uncomfortable, hopefully they would reach the dragon's lair before the first snows of winter. Unless dragons hibernated like bears in the cold? But getting stuck with snow and so little covering foliage in a dragon's territory would not be fortunate, not to mention they would all need to be close and cozy to share body warmth, and even with all this talk Nor wasn't sure how comfortable he'd be in such a situation ... or how the elves would likely tease him for his morning wood.

Forcing his mind back to the conversation at hand, Nor shook his head. "Damn, you lot put me to shame! Days of going at it without sleep; I'd die ... though perhaps not unhappily," he snickered. He could understand Darlin not wanting to 'get into it' though; sex was fun and all, but to do it for several days it would likely take someone you were really into or a parade of partners.

"So ... this dragon. How big is it, exactly?" Nor asked once the laughter had died down a bit. "From the rumor's I've heard so far, it can be anywhere from the size of a leviathan to the size of Fenrir."  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:42 pm
knux33

Aerion shivered at the other inhaling his scent, it was a strange feeling to have someone actually sniff him, sure he had others do it before but usually that kind of ivasion was quickly met with a knife to the gut. Aerion glanced at the dragon as he went on then looked back to the stars while thinking about what the other said. It would be a sight to see, people boiling from blood, and while most would find the thoughts unpleasant Aerion simply found them interesting and curious after this time with the dragon. Well less time with the dragon and more time on his own in the dragons looming presence. A thought popped into Aerions head, one he would have to ask about at a different time, but a curious one in it's self.

Aerion could feel exhaustion pulling at him, he would never admit that it had been a while since he had a good nights rest, and while the walk was very pleasant he knew he needed to head back to his little room and sleep. Instead of turning to do so though Aerion found himself just continuing his walk through the expansive garden, watching the stars move above him, he could remember when the stars didn't seem to move so fast. Aerion found a bench and sat down, his eyes peering up at the sky, before he closed them and sighed. "I wish I had the ability to stay awake like you. My mind is never in a pleasant place these days and it makes sleeping unpleasant." Aerion crossed his legs and let his head fall back as he looked up at the sky.

"Did you know elves do not sleep with their eyes closed?" Aerion hummed a little at the thought, rubbing his fingers against his leg, before he sighed. "Except for me. You know I think you might actually like to keep my friend Darlin if he ever crawls his way here. He's a very, very, rare sight amongst elves. Like finding a black diamond in a cavern filled with light colors. He has hair blacker than coal but bright blue eyes and skin so pale you would think he was made of ivory." Aerion chuckled and sighed. "He's crass and careless with what he says though, you might wish to turn him into ash now that I think about it. We were named day and night by all who saw us together and we really are that. Darlin is quite the man whore while I don't even bother myself with such things… to be honest if he saw you now he would try something." Aerion felt pain well in his heart at the thought.

"He prefers a sword over archery though he is good at it. He also does not have any clue how to preserve books but enjoys repairing jewelry and clothes. He's much older than me though, the same age as my father actually, but he has never acted as if we were any different in age." Aerion chuckled at the fond memories.

Darlin felt the mood shift the instant that Nor asked about the dragon but it wasn't to horrible. Most of the elves in the party had been young when Balrak took their home so while they did remember it was not as big of a blow to them. Though Darlin was the only one who knew about the dragons size and really anything about him because he had gotten full view of the beast while trying to rescue the king. "He's large…. Massive actually. He's bigger than four houses and all of us lined head to foot would maybe equal the length of his head and neck." Darlin shifted with a sigh. "larger then a leviathan, larger than anything you have seen, and twice as deadly as any other beast you have faced."

(I hope you did well! smile ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:50 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

((I think I might've :'D No way to tell yet; but thank you friend!))

Balrak stood by the bench, staring at Aerion and raising an eyebrow. "You must be remembering something unpleasant, then, if you're having bad dreams," the dragon said. Because 'everyone' (aka giant flying reptiles) knew dreams were at their core memories of one kind or another. Memories of events, or wishes, or even feelings. Balrak knew he had pleasant dreams because his life was quite wonderful, being a top-tier force of nature and all that. For a puny elf to be in a state of unease was not all that surprising, considering how horrible it must be to be born puny and have to remain that way.

Though, the dragon did have something else to say, sitting down next to Aerion and pondering. "Aren't you elves particularly apt at plants and herbs and whatnot? Is there not some herbal remedy to ensure you sleep without dreaming for a bit?" Balrak chuckled, shaking his head at this talk of another elf, and such. "No. I did not know elves do not sleep with their eyes open; most of your kin are not so foolish to snooze anywhere near me. As for a rarity ... I do not much care for black." The dragon reached over and lightly caught a few stray golden strands of the elf prince's golden hair, guiding the strands over to lay flat on Aerion's shoulders. "Whether this 'Darlin' is to be ash or a new possession will not be an issue unless he does, in fact, come. I cannot judge a jewel for treasure or dull rock unless I see it with my own two eyes, after all."

Balrak let the silence hang a few moments, before he spoke again, tone serious. "Would you wish to have this elf as a companion, Aerion?"

"Damn ..." Nor sighed heavily, rubbing the back of his neck as they rode. "More than a simple blade or arrow would be necessary to slay something that large. But between the scale-plated armor, flight, and breathing flames I doubt anything shorter than divine intervention could kill a monster like that ..."  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:18 pm
knux33
Aerion listened to the dragon, a small smile on his face, because while he didn't care for black Aerion was sure the other would enjoy possessing Darlin. If only for the fact that he was someone many races tended to want to possess and what better for a dragon then to take something someone else wanted. Aerion was just about to say as much when Balrak asked him if he would want the elf for company. The plain answer was simple enough, yes he did, but should Aerion answer exactly like that he was not sure what the dragon would do. He did not want the beast to hunt down his friend, because he seemed rather intent on keeping Aerion golden, then again the dragon might not do anything.

"I would like him here if he comes. Otherwise I would rather he stay far away and not be fool enough to come here. Then again he is my friend so he might just very well come here to try and pull me away… or just see if I am safe." Aerion shifted in his seat then decided to switch the subject because this one brought him a great deal of discomfort. He wanted hi friend here but would not risk his life so it was better to just decide that if he should come, then he wanted him to stay.

"I don't know of any herbs that will help me sleep." Belated subject, easy to forget they had been talking about it, but it was true. "I have taken such things before though and they do not work for me. They plunge me deeper into nightmares or dreams and it takes days for me to wake up." Aerion shrugged to himself at the thought. He hated being stuck in his dreams like that. It was not pleasant and he could often do nothing to wake himself.

Darlin looked to Nor "Or you could leave it alone. Stop sending idiots into the forest to try and take what is "yours" because your lines mean nothing. If anything that forest belongs to the elves, we claimed it first, and the fact that even WE abandoned it means you should stay far away. We have dealt with dragons, I have dealt with dragons, but none quite like Balrak." Darlin sighed and heard a few short agreements behind him. "You should tell your father exactly that, send a letter at the next village, because trying to fight fire with fire will get you no where. Stop drawing your little lines and think of everything he has as nothing but ash because that's all you will get if you try to pursue getting rid of him." Darling shrugged.

"He will do nothing but eat leviathan, maybe cause a small amount of trouble, but then he will be gone asleep for a while longer."

(I love how five pages in and there is still a moderate distaste between these two XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:59 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

"Ah." Balrak wondered at Aerion's almost-neutral response, but chuckled after a few moments. What did it matter, so long as the prince was comfortable? The dragon had his treasure, his kingdom, and nothing to worry about for a good long while; nothing besides this most-finicky-of-elfs, at least. "Then if he comes I will do my best not to kill him ... unless he does do something supremely unwise."

The dragon stood, stretching his body before turning his gaze back to Aerion. "Even if you do not like sleep, you need it. So we will go back to your bedroom and you can try to get some rest while I watch you. If it looks like you are having a nightmare, I will awaken you. How does that sound, elf?"

Noran frowned at Darlin's rather uncouth reprimand, feeling the other's word choice was a bit poor. He was not against the idea of traveling with elves, but being treated as if things that were obvious facts to the elves should be so to humans just because an elf's way of thinking was clearly oh-so-superior ... The human prince liked these guys, no doubt, but this was a good reminder ... they weren't all on the same page.

"Our 'lines', as you call them, are what keep things in order and help keep lawful and territorial disputes to a minimum. Unless you all are amused at the thought of country-wide bloodshed and steel-cold might becoming more important than lawful right?" Nor let his words hang in the air a moment, his eyes ahead as he gave his mount a pat on the neck. "... I will be sending my father a letter, but what good it will do is up to him and my older brother, not I." Nor was not an unbendable man; but he was one who let most things that bothered him out into the open. Which was why, as his elder brother put it, he was as 'daft as a dog' when it came to politics. human ones, anyway.

"Asleep? For how long, do you think?" Nor was hopeful it would be a longer period, as apposed to a short one. If he could convince his father the beast would not be a long-term problem ...

((Kinda hard to love a scally jerk xD Luckily for Aerion he's more a thinker than a hounddog ... unlikeanother certain werewolfy we know))  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:41 pm
knux33

Aerion wasn't too keen on the idea of having the dragon watch him, not that he really had a choice, but he was tired and at least the other would wake him if he had a nightmare. Aerion sighed and stood, not really wanting to follow the dragon, but reluctantly did as told. Soon he was laying back down in his bed and trying to get to sleep while the dragon peered at him. Exhaustion won out over caution and Aerion fell asleep with the dragon in his room as if the beast was a good friend. That thought alone was enough to bring about nightmares in Aerions opinion but it seemed his night would be filled with no dreams at all thanks to his exhaustion.

Darlin rolled his eyes at the princes reply and huffed "Yes but you people should really learn about the forests around you before you divide land that isn't yours." Darlin chuckled and shrugged his shoulders because it was a good point. Humans thought because they hadtheir line sthat the land was theirs but seemed to forget other races lived among them quite happily and had their own homes as well. When the other appealed to the letter Darlin sighed. "You will tell him he will leave the dragon be or he will die in fire. He cannot stop Balrak, no matter what, it is a fruitless effort and he will burn should he try." Darlin shrugged because he knew he was being harsh and he really didn't care.

"He'll sleep until he is awoken again, you can blame Aerion for his presence now, but to be honest you and your kin will most likely be dead by te time he sleeps again. He has a large wealth where his is though so if you leave him be he will not bother you. It's as simple as that, like poking a bear with a stick, except this bear will burn you to a crisp if you get that close. Leave him alone and he will not bother you, bother him and he will burn you, if that's hard to understand your brother and father need a swift kick to the head." Darlin huffed at that because really some people were so idiotic.

"I don't know, call me an old man, but that should be enough for a child to understand. Don't poke it with a stick, don't kick it' don't try to take what doesn’t belong to you. Don't go to the kingdom that we tell you not to. Don't lie to your best friend and leave your father without a son yet AGAIN." Darlin huffed then hurried his horse ahead of everyone so he wouldn’t have to talk about it anymore. One of the others, Rilion, slid his horse forward and gave Nor an apologetic look. "Sorry. It's not a superiority thing it's just… you all seem to forget we are all very old. I could be your grandfather three times over, all of us here could be, it's nothing against you but we just grow tired of your race not listening when elders speak. We know it's because we do not look like your defined elders, because we seem pompus, but our advice really is meant just to help." Rilion shifted then pulled his hood down.

"We don't mean to insult, never our intention, we just wish that those in power would listen. It grows frustrating to watch humans make mistake after mistake that we have warned against due to our own mistakes. Darlin knows first hand about all of this, he's been around a long time, and our king new your race back before you built kingdoms. Believe it or not we have tried to help but because of how we look and act you think we are pompus fools… then you run off and die and it breaks our hearts. So we stay out of things now and when you come to us we are reluctant because you we are never listened to." Rilion shrugged, auburn hair pulled back, he was another strange sight to see among elves but not nearly as strange as the extreme of colors… all of which were in the guard and banished from the kingdom now.

(That's probably a good thing because I am pretty sure Aerion would kill the dragon if he tried anything like a certain wolfy friend of ours XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:38 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Nor's frown grew at Darlin's rebuttal, still far from content to let the subject die down. As far as Nor knew in the years he'd been alive this incident with the dragon's woods was the only one to have such a disastrous outcome--even the written report had stated the woods had been too thick with orcs and goblins that were more brutish bandits slaying and stealing from any who entered the woods; spiders as well. How in the god's names would any human know there was anything in there? Magic? They had no wizard for such things.

Besides; they may 'draw lines' but they weren't. ********. Blind. Most men who set out to build a new town or homestead were foresters anyway; they lived on the edges of society actually ventured out of it to hunt, and knew what spots were prime and open for construction. What, did the elves think the mass migration age was still happening when men of all sorts set out in great caravans, taking what land they wanted without caring what other races were displaced? Hell, that had been nearly uncountable generations ago! How long did the elves want to bicker about that sort of thing? Sure, a few men or villages still might try to pull stuff like that (a 'few' being hundreds, considering how large human populations had grown and thrived), but did the elves have to blame the entire race for mistakes? To Nor, it was like kicking a trained hound because a stray dog had bitten his hand. The logic was alien to him.

And it was all the more frustrating when Darlin just up and rode away. What a wonderful example of setting up proper elf-human communications, Nor thought with heavy sarcasm. Even with the raven-haired elf's clear frustrations on multiple fronts, Nor wasn't about to be happy about getting the brunt of a 'scolding talk' after none of anything the elf had mentioned was his fault. And after being a younger brother for older ones to blame before he was even old enough to talk and defend himself ... Nor really had no patience for it.

He turned towards Rilion, sighing. Nor, of course, would have no idea about the significance in hair color; humans were not allowed in the elven kingdom to actually see the differences between guards and the other elves, after all, though Darlin certainly stood out regardless. "... Can we all just stop talking like we're the mouthpieces for what our races are or are not? Look, I understand that you guys have been around a lot longer than I have and I'm trying to keep things in perspective, but if you keep saying 'you all' and 'humans' and stuff like that I may have to break something." Nor sighed heavily, taking a deep breath. "I have at least fifty stereotypes about elves I could pull out and rub in your faces and most of them are probably incorrect, but I've seen enough to respect you guys and won't do that. I just ask you respect me enough to do the same. Hell, you can insult me if you want, but if keep moaning about how 'childish' my race is and the next town we get to I'm paying the loudest bard in the inn to sing to all of us the worst song he know all. Night. Long."

The prince eyed the elves, acting as if he was threatening life of death upon them.

Balrak watched Aerion all night long, and was slightly disappointed when the elf did not show any signs of distress. He'd gotten a full bucked of water and everything to wake the blond if he'd showed signs of anxiety! Oh well; that would be fun for another night then. The dragon just settled in to watch the exhausted prince, liking the way the other looked when asleep. Not back-sassing, or disgruntled, or looking vaguely haunted; nope. Aerion's facial muscles were all relaxed in a rather beautiful way. Beautiful for Balrak to watch for most of the night, before he went wandering and poking around the elf's room. He dig around in Aerion's pack and such, looking for interesting things ... which meant any clothing he found was toss haphazardly over his shoulder, while he picked every pocket.

(Pfff, good point. Good thing Balrak is less of a sexfiend and ore of a 'I WANT ALL THE THINGS' man x'D )  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:21 pm
knux33

Rilion stared at Nor for a moment then laughed and shook his head. "You take insult in being called human? When one of our race does something wrong we all take the brunt of it. We know the fault and the stereotypes you know we know it was a fault on our part. Also I doubt you would have a song that would turn us away. We sing all night back home, even those of us who cant, out on trips we love to listen to the best and worst of the bards!" Rilion watched as another elf sided up next to Nor and pulled down his hood to reveal pure white hair like snow. "One thing you should know about us is that all the kings guard are royal family. You can tell because of our hair color and features. Elves don't come in as many different colors as humans. The normal colors are varying shades of brown." Rilion shifted and shrugged at the others males words.

"Sakrin here was born in the mountains, his parents were visiting some dwarves, he's the only one with white hair in our group. Not blond, white, like an old man." Sakrin flipped the other off who laughed and just nudged Nor. "The kings blood has blond hair, all his sons will have it and have had it, then Darlin. I have aurburn, Salin has red like blood or a ruby, keep going down the row and youll see almost silver, another one with red, two more with auburn. Colors mean a great deal to elves but only so far as king and kings guard. It's not segregation but a physical representation of social class. You know who has whos blood by what they look like." Rilion shifted on his horse.

"We are all family either way but we do prefer to keep certain bloodlines in power. Our kings line is dying out fast and we worry he will leave before he is able to give another heir." Sakrin gave a sharp whistle, and look, to the other who shrugged. "Like we should care about what we say Sakrin, the king will not catch our words here, it's time that the other races know." Sakrin shook his head then the red head behind them spoke up.

"We are leaving. The elves I mean, our race is leaving the realms to go elsewhere. It's not death but we are being called away by the ocean to just… vanish. It will take a long time till all of us are called but when we are gone… there will be unrest." Salin ran a hand over his mares side. "You are not a child, your race is not as young, but you will not be ready for what happens when we leave. You see what happens to a forest without our presence? Imagine a world as such… not a single elf to keep the balance. It is because those of your race you cannot control have decided they will take what is not theirs. Not you, your king has been civil and left our forests alone, but others have taken our lands and killed many because of their lines on paper. Killed while asleep and it has left the race unsteady and ready to leave. It is not all those people, we are a very old race, but the extra push has given us cause to leave." Salin shrugged.

"Then again that my opinion of it. I just hope you can withstand what will come… I quite like you humans. You puff up like kittens when you are angry, you turn all these different colors depending on your mood, and the way you age…. So unlike the other races." Salin seemed honestly intrigued by it all and the others just rolled their eyes. "I like the system you built for your kingdoms to be honest. When it works right it's very well done. I think Sakrin likes the books and poetry?" The whit haired maled nodded at Rilions question. "Though to be honest your sword play is the mast interesting… and I certainly don't mean the metal ones." Rilion grinned widely and was hit in the head by an object Sakrin tossed at him.

"Down boy!" Rilion chuckled a bit "Oh come on Sakrin! I didn't mean it! You still love me right? I'll give you a cuddle tonight!" Sakrin turned bright red and hurried his horse away as Rilion laughed, Salin sighing. "Great… now he'll pout. You better actually give him that cuddle or he'll be a little b***h tomorrow about how mean you are to him. Your supposed to be married." Rilion pouted but then chuckled and moved forward shouting apologies.

Aerion woke to a thud as something in his sack was tossed across the room and hit the floor. He sat up slowly, staring at the man going through his bag on the floor, before he hopped up quickly and pulled the bag from the dragons grasp over his shoulder. "You go through my things really? You won't find anything shiny in there and I would rather you NOT delve into all of this. I certainly hope you didn't break anything." Aerion looked through the bag and found nothing was broken but his items were all over the room. Clothed flung in odd places, stuff moved about, his brush was what had woke him when it hit the floor.

((You have to admit though... nothing beats a treasure you can have sex with XD and lavish you with attention.))  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff