Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Built for Sin ((Filled with ARC )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:06 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Eventually, Murphy would make his way in, his arm bandaged up. He winced every time it flexed. He just softly ordered something small to eat. "Hey... ouch. What happened?" He paused. "Wait don't tell me... you got hurt while escaping the crazy from last night, right?" He smiled softly, holding up his bandaged arm. "Yeah me too. Did you ice it?" He reached forward and lightly touched his bruise.

"Damn. Did you get the number of the truck that hit you?" He was teasing softly, and hissed when he brushed his arm against the counter. Blood formed in a circular motion, much like a bite, spaced like teeth. "Ouch.. dammit. Bleeding through. Do you have a first-aid kit?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:02 pm
AutumnrainChaos

By the time Murphy walked into the bakery, Elijah moved from the back to help at the counter. He smiled as the tall male walked in, glad he stopped by after that disaster of a date. "Ah, yeah well.... I kinda did. Really stupid of me." Elijah laughed, touching the bruise with his fingertips. A lot more painful than he remembered it being. "Yikes, that looks painful. How did that happen?" Elijah stepped out from behind the counter so they could step off to the side to talk.

"Nah, it'll be fine though." Elijah smiled and shook his head. "Just at the wrong place at the wrong time." Red seeped through the bandages and Elijah looked down at it, looking at the two crescent blood marks on the white bandages. "Yeah, in the back. Follow me." Elijah led Murphy to the back room, getting him a chair to sit on while he pulled out the first aid kit. "Did you disinfect it?" Even if he did, he would do it now. Elijah pulled up a chair to sit in front of Murphy. Carefully, he unraveled the bandages to reveal the bite mark underneath.... right where HE bit Mr. O last night. Elijah froze for a moment, instantly hoping the guy he was dating was NOT O. "Is this a bite?" Elijah tried to laugh it off, his blood running cold in his veins. He knew that no matter how much he told himself that Murphy was not O, he couldn't lie to himself.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:45 am
Mute Black Sheep

"J-Just a dog bite," he said hissing as air touched the wound. He shivered as the bit was cleaned and thanked the boy quietly for cleaning it. "Last night... man it was bad, wasn't it? What happened, do you know?" Well, he knew because he was there, but to play it off.

"I was trying to get away in the panic last night and this dog came out of nowhere." Any normal person would believe him, but those were teeth were unmistakable Elijah's.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:11 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Elijah's body tensed as he continued to look at the bite, listening to Murphy tell his tall tale. "No idea. A villain right? I mean, he was kinda hard to miss. Big guy with the black bull helm?" Elijah tried to laugh it off, the laugh sounding dead in his own ears. "Wow, a little crazy right?" Elijah tried his best not to snap, keeping the biting tone out of his voice. This was horrible. Elijah found somebody that he was actually interested in and wanted to date. After only one failed half date, he finds out that the man he's trying to see is actually Mr. O. Elijah's hands shook very slightly.

As best as he could, he wrapped the wound after applying some antibiotic cream to the wound. "It, uh, looks a little infected." His voice shook. Elijah knew that it was the poison that had remained in the wound that had worked it over. Once it was wrapped up and secured, Elijah held Murphy's arm in his hands for a few moments more before leaning forward and kissing him. "I need to get back to work." The kiss wasn't so much as a sign of affection as it was a good bye kiss.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:17 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Poor thing. Murphy blinked at the kiss and furrowed his brow lightly, a bit saddened by it. "Oh okay then..." He stood up and grabbed his briefcase. "Can we see each other tonight? My home? Where bad things wont' happen?" He was almost positive that Chimera wouldn't attempt anything stupid with Labyrinth currently in jail for however long he'd be in there. So tonight would be the perfect date night.

"Please?" he asked, grabbed Elijah's hand. "I'll make the best dinner ever..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:23 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Murphy's request stopped Elijah from leaving the break room, frozen where he was. Elijah clenched his teeth, trying to figure out how to decline him. It would have been easy if Murphy hadn't grabbed his hand and asked him please. Maybe if he had left sooner the other wouldn't have asked, maybe if Elijah just.... hadn't bitten O, then he could continue to live in ignorant bliss. Looking over his shoulder, he looked at Murphy and gave a weak smile. "S-sure. What time?" He tried to smile the best he could, but knowing what he did tore him up inside.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:39 pm
Mute Black Sheep

"Eight," he said softly. Something had happened in the short amount of time between the wound being shown and him cleaning it. He had to know what was going on between them know. What had happened to make this like this. "I'll see you then..." He let him go then and stepped back and then left after Elijah had. He had to get to work first and then the store for groceries and dinner.

He was looking at the time over and over, checking it to see when the other would arrive. He still couldn't figure out what had happened, but he had to know.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:51 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Elijah nodded at Murphy, trying to hold his smile until he was let go. "See you then." He said back, waving at him stiffly before getting back to work. He had to step away a few times to process everything that he found out. A few times it ended up with him putting at his blonde hair and writing a few text messages to Murphy, saying he couldn't make. They were instantly deleted right after they were finished. Elijah would go to Murphy's and he would go. All day, his stomach turned and twisted.

After work, he showered and dressed, texting Murphy to get his address before leaving. Elijah drove over there, it would make for a quicker trip away, in case he had to leave. At eight, Elijah knocked on the front door. He had managed to calm himself down a little more to even face the other. "I brought some wine, didn't really want to show up empty handed." He quickly handed the bottle over, giving any reason to avoid getting too close to him.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:09 am
Mute Black Sheep

"This is a really good wine," he said and took it, leading the other in. There was something wrong, and it had happened after his bite was revealed. Something hit him but it couldn't... could it? He showed Elijah to the dinning room table where everything was set up. He poured them wine and sat down.

"So uhm... how was work?" Small talk. They'd get a further bit into conversation before Murphy said "What'd I do wrong, Elijah? I spooked you, but how?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:20 am
AutumnrainChaos

As Elijah was shown in, he wiped his sweaty palms on the front of his pants, looking around as he was let to the dinning room. So this... was Mr. O's home? There couldn't be a chance that his story about the dog was true, could it? He was standing in Murphy's dinning room and still trying to convince himself that it couldn't be true. "You have a wonderful home." He smiled at the other, sitting down and thanking him when the wine was poured.

Setting his hands in his lap and occasionally wiping the sweat off of them, Elijah looked around the room. "Well... it was work." He laughed softly, his eyes landing on Murphy. "How, how was work for you?" Small conversation was hell. They were having an easier time talking last night. Then again, last night he still didn't know how O was. They talked for a bit more before Murphy finally came out and asked it. "What? N-no! You didn't. I-I just have a lot on my mind at the moment." Underneath the table, Elijah raked his nails up his thighs, digging in to keep himself calm as possible.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:42 am
Mute Black Sheep

He stood to pour him another glass. "You're lying," he said softly. "It was the bite mark... Because you know what this is. And if you know what it is, it means you're him, aren't you?" He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh man... this is some kind of messy relationship, isn't it?" He held out another class for the other. "Elijah," he continued, "I know the truth about you.. and us, and I know you know." His lip twitched a bit. "I... I'm sorry." He sat back down. "I understand that this situation is very bad now but...

"But I... I like you, a lot. So much that I don't care." He reached for the other. "Elijah..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:57 am
AutumnrainChaos

"What?" Elijah looked up to Murphy, brows furrowed. "It's... it's a dog bite. You said it yourself." Who was he kidding? This was stupid, he was too obvious and now, Murphy knew. There was no point in denying it or trying to play stupid. Elijah remained where he was sitting a scowl on his face as he watched the other. How could he just laugh it off? Oh, right, he brushed him off like all the others. "Can't really call this a relationship, can you? Or are you talking about our other selves?" Elijah bit back, he sounded just like Chimera always did. Underneath that smile was a bitter young man who had dealt with s**t his whole life.

Elijah eyed the glass, not moving to take it. Teeth ground together as Murphy continued to talk about them both. "Now? Because it wasn't before?" He snapped again, finally looking up to look at Murphy. He could easily see O now, how could he be so stupid? Elijah's brows shot up in question. That was unexpected. As Murphy reached for him, Elijah quickly stood up, knocking the chair back with his movement. "Yeah, that's easy for you to say, isn't it? You don't care because you're the one that brushed me off before. You're the one who had enough of me, you're the reason I went to Labyrinth, because you told me to. YOU don't have that bull breathing down your neck, do you?" Elijah moved from the table, heading for the front door. His hands shook and his knees felt weak. There was never a situation like this before, nobody had known who Chimera was.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:05 am
Mute Black Sheep
He stopped him quickly and Lord knew he couldn't get past Murphy now that he knew he was Mr. O. "No, no... don't you dare. I had NOTHING to do with this and you know it! I brushed you off because I knew you had potential to be something BETTER than a villain and then you went and tried to prove me wrong! Joining that b*****d? Why the hell would you do that? Why wouldn't you think this through?" He narrowed his eyes at the boy. "Don't you care about yourself, or your mom? Do you know what that guy would do to you? I do! I've seen him do it! He's killed entire families before because someone double-crossed him!"

He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. "Elijah, please. Please don't go. You have no idea how much I care about you. Even if you are Chimera, I'll still give a damn! Do you want me to just stop chasing you down? What?!"

(okay now I'm going to bed xD It's 4 am)  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:23 am
AutumnrainChaos

Before Elijah could even reach the door, Murphy was in front of him and of course he was. Elijah tried to step around to no avail. "Move!" He demanded before giving a hard shove to his chest, to only hurt his own wrists. Pulling his hands back, Elijah rubbed his wrists. "Why do you think? I've been brushed off my whole damn life, had to deal with everybody giving me s**t! Why the hell do YOU think?" When Murphy brought up his mom, Elijah's eyes widened and he clenched his fists. "Don't you DARE bring her into this! Don't you EVER bring her into this!"

Smoke started gradually pouring out of Elijah's mouth as he shouted at Murphy. "No s**t! I've seen what he does to every women he gets his hands on! Blood? I can handle that but that rape...." Elijah tried off for a moment, clenching his teeth again. "You don't even know me! How can you say you care about me? We've been on half a date, that isn't long enough to know somebody!" He just wanted to get past him and out the door. "I want you to back off!" At this, Elijah took a step back, panting from shouting, coughing from the smoke in his throat. No matter how much fire he breathed or smoke that came from his mouth, he still never got used to the burn and the choking thickness of the smoke. Glancing around, Elijah tried to calm himself down enough to have one rational though.

"You... you don't know me enough to care." His voice shook and his hands continued to shake as he scrubbed his face with both his hands.

(( Haha oka bby good night and sweet dreams! <333 ))  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:10 am
Mute Black Sheep

"Because I do know you," he said softly. "Elijah, you have to understand. I wouldn't have asked you out if I didn't know you... and I do. I know you as Elijah, that funny kid who loves his mother and doesn't say much, and as Chimera, the villain who tries his damnedest to be noticed. I do notice you. I always noticed you." He stepped aside then for him, eyes to the side. "I don't know how to make you understand without being so damn controlling...

"Just promise me you'll stop wit Labyrinth. He's too dangerous. I have problems trying to stop him."

Silly man. He did look terribly sorry, and he did look like he cared quite a bit for the boy in the room.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff