Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Darkness Awakens [golden priestess x nightwerewolf] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:29 pm
(( a couple of weeks, just long enough for her to get over her injury.))

It had been four weeks since the incident in the morgue, Maria still hadn't gone back to work.
SHe walked around her home a few times before leaving the apartment and locking the door behind her.
The police had been in contact with her since she had been attacked but they hadn't found anything about the man and had dropped the case until more evidence came to light.
She smiled and hummed to herself under her breath as she walked towards a nearby coffee shop.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:46 pm
((okie dokie))

Alexander had spent the weeks since the incident gathering his strength. Luckily his safe house had such necessities for him. He had kept an eye on Maria, watching her every now and then, but it seemed she had been leaving a rather simple life. Curiosity had gotten the better of him at this point, and he decided to finally meet up with her again and had been following her from a distance. Dressed almost entirely in black he casually walked down the street, adjusting the hat he wore to make sure he was kept out of the sun. But he followed from a distance, waiting to see where she would go.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:55 pm
Maria headed inside her favourite coffee shop before odering herself a cup of hot chocolate.
" hot chocolate, cream and marshmellows." the server said smiling slightly as she handed her the drink.
Maria smiled before going to the back of the shop and sitting down in the shadows at the back of the store.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:05 pm
Alex watched as she walked into the coffee shop and mumbled something under his breath. It was a little too public a place for him, but he'd suck it up anyways. He waited a minute before entering the store himself and took a seat nearby to Maria, ordering himself a coffee in the process. He was curious to see if she'd notice him.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:23 pm
Maria took a drink of her hot chocolate and took a book out of her bag. She smiled slightly as she began to read her book.
She heard someone sitting down close to her and looked up, she frowned slightly when she saw the black clothed figure. Suddenly she jumped slightly.
" alex is that you?" she asked in a quiet voice knowing that he would hear it and no one else would.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:32 pm
Alex smiled softly as he looked up a bit, giving her a slight nod before getting up and taking a seat next to her. "It's been some time Maria, I hope you are you doing well."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:08 pm
" i have been ok thank you ." she said smiling at him softly as she spoke " what about you?"
she took another drink of her hot chocolate as she looked him over.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:30 pm
"I've been doing alright I suppose. Got myself all set up again, though I had to call in a few favors to make sure nobody really found out what happened that night." He shrugged a bit, glancing at her shoulder for a brief moment. "I take it that's all healed up now?"  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:45 pm
" mostly,it just aches now and again." she said referring to her shoulder. " i thought you couldn't come out during the day?" she added keeping her voice low to stop her from being over heard.
She drank the rest of her hot chocolate and placed her book back in her bag as she spoke to him  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:59 pm
"Well that's good." He nodded slowly. Hearing her speak of how he couldn't come out in the day he chuckled softly and motioned towards his hat. "So long as I'm not directly in it I can tolerate it for a time."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:07 pm
" that makes sense i suppose." she said as she looked around the coffee shop. " were you following me?" she added her voice going slightly higher pitched than normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:08 pm
He looked away a moment, trying to think of what to say. "I was curious as to how you were doing since that night. Besides, you asked if we would ever meet again. I guess this is your answer."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:56 pm
NightWerewolf
He looked away a moment, trying to think of what to say. "I was curious as to how you were doing since that night. Besides, you asked if we would ever meet again. I guess this is your answer."

maria smiled at him "you care then?" she asked sounding unsure of herself, no one had cared about her but herself for a long time. She looked around thevcoffee shop and groaned when she saw someone she knew walking towarss them. "this may be a lot to ask but could you pretend to be my boyfriend for a few minutes?" she whispered before adding " he will never leave me alone otherwise."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:31 pm
golden-priestess2

Alex blinked, giving a slight shrug. "I suppose you could say that. Just wanted to make sure you were alright." He nodded and then looked towards the door as he heard her speak, rising a brow at her request. "Sure, I can manage that."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:45 pm
The man that was walking towards them was tall and muscular with short blonde hair and blue eyes.She glanced at alex for a moment before looking up at him as he stopped at there table. " christopher i have already told you this, i will never go out with you." she said her voice dripping with disgust.
" so you'd rather go out with him." christopher said almost shouting as he spoke.
" yes i would, just because my father approved of you doesn't mean i ever will." she said softly keeping her voice even.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff