Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Bad Moon Rising (Filled with ARC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:57 pm
AutumnrainChaos

"That's a rather romantic notion." he said, smiling softly. As they came to a stop he unbuckled his seat belt, glancing at the other. "Maybe." he said before opening the door and stepping out. "You know I'm surprised you didn't invite me back to your hotel room again." he smirked, "This time I might have said yes." he close the door and walked off, letting Max deal with that. It felt nice to be a bit of an a** to the other.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:28 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

Max laughed as the other left his car. He leaned on the steering wheel to watch him and leaned back against the seat with a smile. This was fun. He was hoping to God now that Alistair wasn't the wolf he'd come to hunt. Even if he was a wolf, he was hoping he wasn't that wolf. He sighed heavily, hands on the key. The ignition started and he drove away, back to the hotel room he was staying in. He'd be there for a few more days before he finally got his apartment.

In those few days, he settled into his job quickly, and bothered Alistair as often as he could. He was an odd ball. Half the time he was a jackass, asking personal questions that were just bizarre. The other half of the time, he was soft and sweet, much like their date night. Speaking of which...

"Hey... go out with me," Max asked, sitting at the booth Alistair was in yet again. Max had been asking him every day since the day after their date. He'd yet to get a yes, but he didn't exactly get a no either.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:35 pm
AutumnrainChaos

He saw Max around a lot. It was almost as if they guy went out of his way to see him, which was cute sometimes, but mostly bothersome. Each day brought them closer to the full moon. There was a little over 2 weeks until the next one and Alistair could feel himself starting to feel the effects as the moon got larger. He was starting to look a bit paler and a little tired.

"You're going to ask that same question every day aren't you?" he asked, not even looking up from his computer. "If I say yes, do you actually have a plan on what we would do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:43 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"Dinner, and the movies, and maybe sex," he said with a grin. "Doesn't that sound like fun? Especially the sex part. That sounds like super amounts of fun." He wiggled his fingers in front of the screen. "Heeeey~ Come on don't ignore me. I'm loads of fun to be around. Haven't I proven that lately?"  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:57 pm
AutumnrainChaos

He couldn't help but smile as a set of fingers wiggled in front of his face. Sometimes Max acted like such a child. He glanced up at him, still smiling. He hated to admit it but the guy was growing on him quickly even if he was confusing and frustrating and sometimes asked inappropriate questions. "I'll admit it does sound fun." he said softly, pretending to think about it even though he had already made up his mind. "Alright then, let's go out." he grabbed a napkin and scribbled something down on it in neat, crisp handwriting. "You can pick me up at that address at 6:00, alright?" he purred, "If I see you there early the date's off. Now bugger off, I have a report I need to write up."

It was around 4:30 that afternoon that he realized their date was not going to work out. He'd broken out into a cold sweat when he got home and couldn't hold down his breakfast. It was going to be a bad one this month, he could tell. He rifled through his computer bag, pulling out the scrap of paper with Max's number on it. He dialed when he thought the numbers were, praying he'd got it right.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:26 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"Y'ello," said Max over the phone. Water could be heard running as he was taking a shower, getting ready for their date. He turned the water off and wrapped a towel around his waist. "Hello? Alistair?" Who else would have this phone number? "You alright?" He furrowed his brow.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:35 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Thank goodness at least he'd gotten the number right. "Max? Sorry, am I interrupting something?" he heard the sound of a faucet being turned off. "To be perfectly honest, no I'm not. I must have come down with a bug or something because I feel horrible. I'm afraid I have to postpone our date tonight. I'm really sorry."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:34 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

Max felt his heart sink. "What? Why not?" He listened to the rest of the problem and frowned. "Not feeling well?" He pursed his lips. "It's okay... I promise. We can always do it later..."  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:41 pm
AutumnrainChaos

He was glad the other understood, but how could he not? It wasn't as if Alistair had gotten sick on purpose. "Thank you. I promise I won't blow you off. We'll go on that date for sure." he chuckled weakly. "Alright, I'll see you around." he said before hanging up and tossing his phone to the side. He hauled himself into bed and snuggled under the covers, sniffling and feeling miserable and exhausted but not enough to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:51 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

Only a few hours later, some one came knocking at his door. When answered, he'd see Max there, with a big stupid grin. He held out a bowl with a lid and swished it. "I made you soup!" he said. "Also it's later. We can do this date now, I can make you feel better. Deal?" He let himself in and looked around. "Woooow... Nice place. Nicer than my little apartment. By the way, I made this... from scratch! Crazy huh?"  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:56 pm
AutumnrainChaos

He grumbled as he heard a knock at his door, but answered it anyway. He blinked in confusion as Max stepped in, checking out his house. He was torn between being alarmed and angry, but both meant a headache he didn't need. Instead he sighed, showing the other to his living room and throwing himself into his armchair. "Fine then, it's nice to be pampered every once in a while." he said, "You must be quite the cook." he smiled. It was just chicken noodle soup, but it was the thought that counted.

He didn't let Max stay long though. Once he had finished the bowl of soup and gotten a bit of odd but not unpleasant petting from Max he herded the other out of his house, saying he "needed to get some sleep and didn't want Max in his house while he was so vulnerable." He wouldn't leave his house or see anyone for the next week, even going so far as to close up his blinds and ignoring Max's frequent calls.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:17 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

Which was weird, and Max had to find out why. He didn't like his calls being avoided so on the night of the full moon, after class was done, he showed up at Alistair's place, knocking on the door. He had to know what happened, had to know what was going on. He frowned and knocked again. "Alistair!" he called out. "Hey!"

He wiggled the knob. "I'll come in one way or another!" He huffed and picked the lock.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:24 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Alistair was huddled up in his living room, glaring at the TV which was playing some asinine movie he'd put on to distract him. He'd checked at least a hundred times that all of the windows were shut up properly so no moonlight would get it. He couldn't change this month. He had to know if it was him who had killed that girl. He jumped as he heard a knock at the door and tried to ignore it, but then he heard the sound of someone trying to pick the lock. He stormed over, cracking the door open slightly and standing so the moonlight wouldn't get in.

"Do you not know that when someone ignores your calls it means they don't want to see you?" he hissed, "Get off of my property before I make you regret coming here." sure it was harsh, but he'd rather make the other angry at him than risk killing him or turning him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:30 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

Max eyed him carefully and straightened himself. Aha, there was the suspicious look on his face, wasn't it? He brushed his coat. "You were sick, I had to make sure you were alright... But you ignored my phone calls, so I came over instead." He reached out and pushed open on the door with his hand to stop him from closing it.

"What are you hiding from, Alistair?" he asked. "Is it something normal people would never understand?"  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:47 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Oh, God this could not be happening! The one month he went out of his way not to change and this a*****e was ruining it! As the door swung open he tensed, nearly shrieking. "Don't!" he grabbed Max's arm, throwing him into the house, but the second he did he was exposed to the moonlight. He spun around in the doorway, glaring at the other. "You...giant ******** a*****e." he snarled, "Do you have any idea what you've done? You-" he broke off as a searing pain wracked his body and his temperature rose and his heart began to race. He slid down onto his knees, clutching at his chest with one hand, which quickly began to grow claw-like nails. Transforming was always particularly painful when not done willingly.

His canines elongated into sharp fangs as the rest of his teeth grew more triangular and sharp. His shoulders hunched and his limbs shook as white fur sprouted up in patches and a tail tried to push its way our from the base of his spine.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff