Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1--KetchupMan & LoverlyJessica Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:58 am
User Image

Imiar laughed lightly at Ukitake's teasing, but rolled her eyes when the ogre stopped, "You've just noticed them? I felt no need to engage them, but I suppose I could use a warm-up." She smirked and unsheathed her sword, "Let them come, I have never been afraid of demons. Especially not these amateurs, I could hear them coming from a mile away." She taunted, loud enough for the approaching demons to hear. She estimated a group of three to five. Glancing at Ukitake, she nodded to him, "Fight with all your strength, but do not show more of your skill than you have to--these are quite obviously scouts for Daikoku, and he will be watching. But, he will never see them alive again."

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:07 am

Ukitake had no intention of showing off his abilities. There was no need to be so hasty now, but he had no intel on the powers of demons. This was where he'd know how strong he was.

A demonic creature jumped from the tree above wielding an axe as Ukitake clashed with him. The difference in weapon size was astonishingly noticeable, but Ukitake could gauge the demon's power once they started fighting. The ninja took a few steps back as he rolled up his sleeve, revealing several illegible inscriptions with a marking of a large throwing star in the middle. Running his right thumb over the inscription, a huge shuriken appeared as Ukitake flung it towards the demon. The metal star sliced through him and two more lurking in the treetops as the shuriken came back to Ukitake's hand.

"There's two more, Imiar", he said without breaking a sweat.

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:47 am
User Image
Imiar spared only a glance at Ukitake and the ogre, who appeared to be staying out of this. "Leave them to me!" She shouted as she quickly came up with a plan to deal with the demonic archer in the trees and the swordsman on the ground. She would not show all of her power, but she had to give Daikoku enough of a show so he would think that she had. She launched herself at the swordsman, her magic helping her push-off from the ground. Black tendrils rose from the bottom of her feet and curled around her legs, boosting her speed. As her sword was about to meet the swordsman's, she seemed to vanish into thin air. The swordsman looked around wildly, and only settled on the tree branch above him when he heard his comrade's dying gurgles of warning. Imiar was standing there, her sword plunged through the archer's chest. She sneered as she pulled her sword out and watched the archer's body fall to the ground, the swordsman barely ducking out of the way in time.

The only remaining demon of Daikoku's scouts watched her carefully as she jumped down from the tree branch. She smiled at him, and took a defensive position, waiting for him to attack first. She almost pitied the poor fool as he did, indeed, approach her offensively-- they always fell for it. As he neared her, her sword grew blacker and blacker until it was so full of her magic that tendrils of it swirled around the sword. The swordsman swung his sword at the same time that Imiar swung hers, her sword sliced through the inferior metal of the demon's sword. The demon screamed as she followed through with her swing, cutting open his chest, and infecting him with her magic. It was no illusion this time, her magic was very real, and very painful. The demon's screams only continued for a few seconds more, before Imiar cut off his head. And that was it, the battle was over.

Imiar kneeled down to wipe her blade on the grass, now completely devoid of her magic. She stood and ran a hand along the flat side of her blade, murmuring something in the elvish tongue. Imiar paused briefly after finishing, and then turned to Ukitake and the ogre, "Shall we continue?"

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:04 pm

The ogre nodded as he stomped forward to where the demon's headquarters would be.

Ukitake formed a seal as the shuriken disappeared in a puff of smoke. He glanced over at the battle that seemed to take seconds to end. She is scary and vicious he thought to himself. Really won't want to get on her bad side.

The ninja was curious about the magic Imiar used earlier, wondering if it was in any way similar to the chakra that he used for ninja techniques.

Folding his arms, he asked, "How did you do all of that? The blackening of your blade, and the tendrils...?"

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:38 pm
User Image

Imiar began to follow the ogre once more, resheathing her sword, but leaving a hand to rest on the hilt. She fell in step beside Ukitake, trying to formulate a suitable response to his inquiry.

"It is the magic I was born with, and I have merely experimented with it throughout my life. It is like an extension of myself, as I have always had it. I manipulate it in the same way as you are directing your feet to move right now," this was the only explanation she could give him. Explaining her magic was difficult on its own, but doing so in enemy territory struck her as unwise.

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:16 pm

Ukitake blinked as she explained. It certainly made sense that she was born with it, but it seemed very surreal. Then again, shinobi were born with the ability to mold chakra, whereas normal humans had to train without it.

"Think you can teach me, sometime?" as Ukitake marched forward with Imiar.

The ogre suddenly stopped as he placed his palm forward, as if there was a wall there.
"Daikoku is within these quarters. We will need a strong magic user to reveal the stronghold. Other it will remain invisible and inaccessible."

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:46 pm
User Image

Imiar smiled at Ukitake. "Quite possibly," she answered. It shouldn't be too hard, he seemed like a fast learner.

She stopped at the same time as the ogre, assessing the magic that formed the wall, "I can do it," she stated calmly, stepping forward to join the ogre in front of the wall. Imiar placed a hand on the wall and concentrated her magic until her hand glowed black. She widened her stance and began pushing on the wall. Cracks started to form around her hand, but it wasn't enough to break the wall completely... She siphoned some magic into her feet to help her push forward the same way she had done earlier, and the cracks grew wider. Imiar gave it one final push and launched herself through the wall, shattering it completely. She landed gracefully on the other side as the pieces of the wall fell to the ground and dissolved into dust. "This magic is similar to my own," she observed absent-mindedly. She'd never heard of any demon able to wield dark-elf magic...

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:01 pm

Ukitake arched an eyebrow as he walked through where the barrier used to be.
"Perhaps some of your kind have been hired by this Daikoku character. You may see some familiar faces in there."

The ogre stood still as he asked, "Is there anything else I can do, young masters?".

Ukitake grinned as he formed a few seals and slammed the earth. A scroll as tall as Ukitake materialized as the ninja rolled it out.

"I'd like to write your name in blood here, in case I need the assistance of you or your kind again."

The ogre nodded as he bit his thumb, signing his name on the contract scroll. Ukitake rolled it back up and released it with a seal on his left hand it went away with a poof of smoke.

"Until next time, Mr. Ogre", as Ukitake slammed his palm into the ogre's torso. The giant disappeared into the air back to his original post.

"I suppose this is where we split up?" asked Ukitake while stretching.

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:54 pm
User Image

Imiar's face grew very dark at the possibility of seeing her kind anytime soon; she had not parted on good terms with her clan. She ignored the ogre's and Ukitake's interaction as she considered the possibility of seeing some of her kind again, it would surely not end well.

She did not break from her thoughts until Ukitake addressed her directly. She started back to reality and had to keep herself from blurting a very unlike herself 'what". She stared at his face for a moment before nodding grimly, "Yes, remember the plan. You get the list and then get out--return to Azhug with the list. Do not engage in unnecessary combat. I will try to draw any guards to my location." She laid a hand on his shoulder, looking him directly in the eyes, and solemnly said, "I was not expecting the possible presence of other dark elves. This changes a few things. If I do not follow, do not come back for me."

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:29 pm

((Oooh, this splits the story in two parts! ))
Ukitake thought about the plan as he formed a seal. The other ninja smacked his hands together, as he firmly exclaimed, Henge .

The clone looked like a perfect version of a dark elf-- at least in Ukitake's head. It had an armored breastplate and leggings, with pointed eyes and long dark hair. The worn wooden planks Ukitake wore as shoes were replace with dark, elvish pointed boots.

Ukitake smiled as he watched his clone approach Imiar's side.

"Have him with you just in case. I will find the list and gather as much intel as possible."

The real shinobi hurried away in the two o'clock direction, disappearing into the woods.

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:04 pm
User Image ((Yup, this should be interesting!))

Imiar appraised the clone that Ukitake had made. It was pretty convincing. She watched the real one go, silently wishing him well on his mission. Turning to the clone, she shrugged and started walking deeper into the stronghold. She could feel many demons around, but there was one presence that was clearly Daikoku--much stronger and more commanding than the others. This was not what worried her, however, for as she ventured deeper into the stronghold, the presence of dark elves began emerging. She drew her sword, not wanting to be caught unarmed, and the clone followed her lead. There were so many different auras around her, that she wasn't sure she'd be able to tell if one approached her-- it was almost suffocating. She hadn't expected Daikoku to have such a large amount of followers.

The forest got strangely darker, making her even more wary, and then a voice called out to her, "Welcome she-elf. You requested an audience with me?"

Imiar's eyes had adjusted to the strange darkness by now, and she could clearly see Daikoku standing before her. Not only that, she could see the many demons flanking him to the sides.

She smiled at him, "Yes, I did." Her eyes scanned the crowd of demons, there were about fifteen in all. Those odds were bad, but manageable. Or, at least she thought they were, until she saw the three dark elves approach her and Ukitake's clone from behind. Adding to her earlier statement, she said, "I was under the impression that this would be a private audience. But, I suppose if you're reluctant, I could always make it private." She sneered at him.

Daikoku's shoulders shook with laughter, "Marvelous. I knew I would enjoy this. Please, by all means, give it your best shot." With that, he snapped his fingers, and all fifteen demons and the three dark elves lunged at Imiar and Ukitake's clone. Imiar chose to take on the dark elves, trusting the clone to, at least, lower the number of demons she'd have to deal with after the elves.

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:54 pm

The transformed dark elf immediately unsheathed his blade as he sliced through the first demon that lunged at him. Ukitake had given him about 75% of his chakra as the real ninja recharged on his quest.

Demons from all directions jumped onto the clone as he leaped into the air, concentrating chakra onto his feet. His long dark hair blew in the wind as he sheathed his blade, formed hand seals with his new elongated elfish hands, muttering in what seemed to be the language of the Hidden Gaia.

He redrew his blade, which was now engulfed in flames, giving a downward strike on the first demon pointing at him with a bow, who died after being cut in two.

A demon with a mace approached him behind, taunting him. "What's a fine lad like you doing associated with a this wanted she-elf?"

The disguised elf replied, "Getting paid." He lunged toward the hell spawn as he hoped Imiar could take care of herself.
-----
(Ukitake's Story) ((Feel free to add characters or obstacles on this journey. I don't want you to be left out! xD))

Ukitake ran deep into the forest. Sure he had sacrificed a significant amount of chakra but he knew that Imiar was about to engage in combat. He stopped running to rest under a rest. The masked ninja sat down and folded his legs, clapping his hands together as if forming a prayer. He would need at least 50% of his maximum chakra to run a reconnaissance mission like that.

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image
The three dark elves attacked her from all directions at very high speeds. She was grateful now for her many years of experience in combat against her own kind. As the potential blows slowed and eventually stopped, Imiar was facing three sneering dark elves-- two males and one female.

The female spoke in an unpleasant and raspy voice, "It has been a long time coming for you to be slain by your own kind, you traitorous snake." The two males hissed in agreement.

Imiar rolled her eyes, "You say that, but you are taking me on three-to-one and haven't put a single scratch on me. I haven't even broken a sweat. Now, stop talking--your voice is grating on my nerves!" She shouted as she lunged at the other she-elf, creating thick walls of her dark magic on both sides to block out and separate the males. As she reached the female, Imiar thrusted her blade forward. The other female tried to back flip away, but was stopped by a wall of corrosive black smoke. She screamed for only a second before Imiar stabbed her through the chest.

She spared a glance at Ukitake's clone, he seemed to be holding his own quite well. She could hear the hisses of the males grow in intensity at the sound of their dying comrade, and as she was about to turn and kill one of them, she felt a clawed-hand grab her wrist. She turned to see Daikoku right next to her, holding her sword arm in a crushing grip. She let out a fierce growl, but he merely continued to smile.

"Why not end this right now? Your kind have been chasing you for a long time, aren't you tired of all of the running and fighting and running and fighting?" He asked in a sickly sweet voice.

Ripping her arm out of his grasp, and losing a wrist link of her armor in the process, Imiar hissed angrily, "No." She surrounded him with her magic and, for a moment, he looked almost panicked. However, once his face became sinister again, Imiar knew she was in trouble. She'd been so focused on Daikoku that she'd missed the two male elves sneak up behind her. She smirked as she ducked, twirled, and shot out a kick in just enough time to trip up both male elves. With a dark face, she brought down her sword, hard, and sliced off both of their heads in a single stroke.

When she looked back up at Daikoku, he looked shocked. Clearly, things had not gone as he'd planned, "You better start begging, not that it'll do you any good," she said with a gleam in her eye.

((I honestly don't know what I'd add, my posts are already pretty long when it comes to fights, haha sweatdrop My thinking is that all the guards would be with Daikoku. He would know that there were two intruders, and since you sent a clone with me, he would assume that we stuck together. I figure no one would know about you, but please feel free to add combat in!! Do whatever you'd like to, this is your rp! biggrin ))

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:13 pm

(( biggrin I love your long detailed posts though. They make the action seem so real.))

Ukitake had fourteen more demons to take care of. One of them charged towards him, with only his fists. Ukitake blinked and had a double-take, realizing the demon was weaponless. Dodging a couple punches, he swung his blade towards his head, which the female fighter demon dodged with ease. She punched him, missed and hit a tree, which exploded on contact.

"Come hither, he-elf, let me show you a few things about fighting fist-to-fist."

Ukitake gave her an annoyed glare as three more demons wielding scythes sliced at him at once. Sheathing his blade, he mashed his hands together, again speaking in Hidden Gaian.

He dodged the scythes as he ran up a tree, flipping upside down and smashing his palm onto the backs of two adjacent demons. They were immediately trapped in prisons made of spherical flames, burning to their demise. The he-elf landed on his hands and flipped back upwards, drawing his sword and slicing the third demon horizontally in two.

Ukitake counted the number of enemies left. I just took out four, eleven more.

---
It took a few minutes, but the ninja was ready to fight again. He popped out a corked vial from his vest containing blood, pouring it onto his hands before returning the containing to his pouch. Slamming a few hand seals together, he summoned the ogre from before by hitting the earth again with his palm.

"Yes, master?", he echoed.

"We're going to find that list of spies. Do you know where it is?"

"No, but I may know who does" replied the giant.

"Then lead the way."

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out