Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:24 pm
"I really hope you can! It'd be so awesome!" Henrietta nodded, then, still grinning, looked to the playing Eevees.
"Cuz she looks like water and sky. Yeah, Fluffster gets to play, but she doesn't get to play a -whole-, I think she's totally pleased to meet Horizon!"

<> Fluffster declared, pausing to address Viktor, while Horizon latched on and chewed one of her ears a little.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:41 pm
The poor burger, large though it was, didn't stand a chance; about a third of it was gone in a single bite. "Mmm-hm-mmm!" Apparently a very good bite. Dith chewed and swallowed before elaborating with; "You know for mass produced food, this is really good! I should eat here more often." With more vegetables and less saturated fat and salt Dimitry you should know better... and yet, delicious.

"Anyway," he sucked some mayonnaise off his thumb, "the Northern trainer centre is supposed to be opening soon, right? You going to visit when it does?" It sounded like the place would be geared towards the kind of training he needed; a place to learn how to fight better, rather than battle better. There was a difference, a rather large difference.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:10 pm
While Dith was being Super Effective at his burger, Henrietta gulped her drink and agreed; the food was, indeed, good.

"Oh totally! I cannot wait to take on that centre, just like here! It'll be so awesome! And it's on the site where Rockets used to be so there's probably all sorts of really cool stuff that the League seized, right? It's totally awesome that they beat them that time!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:09 am
"That would be cool," Dith agreed; he knew anything sensitive wouldn't be on show but he'd settle for a bit of twisted wreckage. If there was nothing to see however he wouldn't be surprised; as likely as not the League wouldn't want to give Team Rocket any kind of a stage. Putting up anything on display, like a trophy, would be as much as to acknowledge Team Rocket and... well there were better ways to put it he was sure but the logic went something like that in his head.

"I think there's going to be some obstacle courses there?" he continued, stating a belief in this as a fact but not complete certainty. "I'll want to practice that, I bet it will be something like the test they have the uh... what is it? KSO volunteer division? Well, the volunteers for the special ops, you know what I mean."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:16 am
"Awesome! I bet we could ace those easy! I'm totally gonna be a volunteer soon but I gotta make sure my parents aren't gonna threaten to make me go home if I do... They're always tryna make me not do stuff like that..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:03 pm
"Heh," Dith gave Hen a sympathetic smile, "mine to too! Well my father anyway, my mother is more ah... accommodating? Or maybe just more militant, and more used to the idea of me doing dangerous things. Of course though I have the luxury of ignoring them if I choose to." He sympathised with Hen's parents, he did. She was only a girl after all, they must worry mustn't they? She shouldn't be tangling with Team Rocket but of course that was how he had felt about all his young friends when he had first met them. Him not liking it didn't change anything and wouldn't ever have stopped them; the same was probably true of Hen. The kind of kids that struck out with their pokemon were no the kind of kids to be easily deterred by danger or difficulty.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:28 pm
"Man, but you're -huge-! I can't imagine anyone being able to tell you what to do! It must be -awesome- to be so big and be able to ignore people like that! Though I totally bet you can't always, though, right? Cuz parents are -real- good at guilt-tripping when they don't approve, y'know? My gran's totally awesome though! She'd -totally- understand why I gotta volunteer!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:28 am
"Oh yes, my father can guilt trip alright," Dith agreed with a rueful shake of his head, looking down at the pair of Eevee again rather than at Hen. He understood why the old man felt as he did and yet... well, what choice was there? He couldn't back out of this now no matter how much he might like to.

"Your gran is into training?" he asked a moment later, more than happy to steer the conversation back onto Hen, away from him and his conflicted feelings about the whole mess.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:52 pm
Horizon had managed to pin Fluffster, who was, then, yipping and playfully growling, trying to n** at the blue Eevee's paws.

"YEAH!" Henrietta grinned, super-enthusiastically, as Dith asked about her grandmother.
"Oh man! Gran's like... THE BEST! She's totally cool! She's actually who managed to persuade my parents to get Gummy for me! She went on a pokémon journey when she was younger and stuff was, like, really really different, but she totally keeps up with all the trainer stuff and she's always travelling! She's gonna be in the Orange Islands for a little bit this year, so I kinda really wanna show her how much stronger I got!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:32 am
"She sounds cool," Dith grinned, somehow picturing a much older and maybe slightly calmer version on Hen herself. "I'm sure she would be pleased to see how far you have come and all of the new friends you have made, you should definitely go and meet her if you can." He never was sure where all the kids got their money from, it couldn't all be battling winnings could it? Maybe Hen's parents supported her? Or maybe even her grandmother? Humm, well, he supposed it didn't matter and it certainly wasn't any of his business....

His gaze just seemed to keep on going back to the pair of eevee. This was the kind of thing they both needed and it wasn't something he was able to provide, at least not every day like it should be.

Dith sat back in his chair and took a thoughtful slurp of his coffee.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:29 pm
"Oh man, she really is! She totally said she would let me know when she was gonna be there too, and then I'll be able to take a boat out or something! Maybe stop by home first though..." Henrietta didn't sound all /that/ keen on stopping by home, but she didn't seem extremely unhappy about it either; almost as she viewed it as a detail that was just something she'd better do before going off to the Orange Islands.
"You should come meet her too! If you can! That would be awesome!"

Horizon lifted an ear, almost as if sensing Dith was watching them and then she, and Fluffster, tails wagging, trotted toward the large man. He was watching them, maybe he wanted to play.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:21 am
Dith reached down with one hand to scritch at the pair of Eevee's ears, trying to divide his attention equally whenever they were in range. "I'd love to meet her if I get the chance, she sounds great," he agreed with a grin, "I would like to see how good she is at battling, I bet she could teach me a whole lot." It definitely sounded as though Hen was closer to her gran than she was to her parents; it seemed a bit odd to him but then he'd never actually known any of his grandparents (though he had heard a great deal about his mother's mother, mainly pertaining to her status as one of the Nachthexen) so he didn't exactly have a point of comparison.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:05 pm
Two tails wagged, and bumped each other, and led to another friendly wrestling match, when Dith petted the two Eevees.

"Oh yeah! She really really totally could! She's even better than /me/!" Said the girl who had, in fact, just -lost- a battle not long ago. "She's also real tall! I dun think she's as tall as you though..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:10 pm
Dith grinned and shrugged. "Well to be fair most people are not as tall as me. I don't think I've met more than a couple during my life who are, I am pretty uh... supersized."

Hu....

He'd always kind of trusted his gut instincts, and he also logically thought that maybe this idea brewing in the back of his head was good but....

"So are you looking to expand your team right now Hen?" Hey, he could ask right? If not no harm done and if yes... well, maybe it really would be for the best. They looked so happy together, it would be good for both of them.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:54 pm
"Supersized is -awesome-!" Hen' declared. "I wish I was supersized! I mean, the view from up there? That's gotta be so totally awesome just to be bigger than everyone, right?"

The question sort of caught the girl off-guard, but she prided herself on never being -too- surprised (well, she'd say that anyway).
"Huh? Yeah! 'Course! I'm a trainer so I always wanna meet new team mates! Maybe one day I'll even take on a pokédex challenge or somethin'! Though I'd probably let a lot of them stay where they lived... I dun think they'd -all- wanna come with me -all the time-..."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff