Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wolfsbane and Dragonfire (Wolfy and Io) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:46 pm

Ivo

Again, Ivo was a tad bit confused. "Well, I can breath fire, I can place certain curses on certain objects, and take them off, I can see if gems are fake or real, sniff out gold, read thirty seven different languages, speak fifty languages, hold my breath for almost a half hour..." He trailed off, figuring she had something specific in mind. "What would you like to see me do?" He asked, eager to entertain.

wolfy shinigami

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:53 pm
io3121

As Ivo began listing off a few ofhis talents, Alora could not help but be impressed by how much he knew, especially the language part. That was indeed a feat worthy of note since not even the brightest elves could speak more than three or four. At least as far as she knew. "I was actually thinking you could show off your flying ability." She said, "I want to see just how good you are." As the princess spoke, she tightened her grip on the front spike, ready for if he accepted her idea.  

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:21 pm

Ivo

At hearing what Alora wanted to see, Ivo smiled. "Oh, Well you'd better hold ti-" He felt her grip tighten on his spike as he spoke. "As you wish. Let me gain some altitude, just in case you fall. I will be able to catch you if we are higher up." He began to ascend. "You see, what I learnt from the scrolls at the monasteries was that flying is more about reading the wind and making fine adjustments to work with the wind instead of against it. Most dragons fly like they are trying to tame the wind beneath their wings, but if you let the wind do as it pleases, it will let you so as you please with it's aid. Observe." He leveled off and banked in a wide circle, tilting the front of his wings up, the back down, and lifting one slightly above the other, sending them into slowly accelerating corkscrew spiral, heading downward.

After four circles, he craned his neck further back and, his spine arching and bringing the spirals in closer. He leveled out and straitened his wings, pulling out of the spiraling dive and letting Alora's equilibrium recover from the dizzying stunt.

wolfy shinigami

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces